It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CaPpedDoG

This image is a hoax.... a little bit of reseach easily debunks this.... its a mirrored image taken from from this site:

wallstcheatsheet.com...

This is the original image:

edit on R322014-03-23T16:32:39-05:00k323Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

pologerado
UPDATE:

This one is going around in forums and social media sites and spreading like a wildfire..

PHOTO taken from inside flight 370 by a missing women passenger named "Dina". She had sent the image to her ex-boyfriend on March 9th, 2014. ONE DAY AFTER THE PLANE WENT MISSING..

foxweekly.com...

Seeing that damn photo has invaded my facebook wall

foxweekly.com...

From your link;

MH370 was scheduled to route from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Beijing Capital International Airport. The plane remains to be found and the date of the disappearance of the flight was March 8th, 2014. Until the discovery that will close this missing flight case, we will continue to look in satellite images and in the sea for the truth.

UPDATE: The photo is confirmed to be fake by the owner who sent us the image.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There is a hint of an "Observer" Dr Strange Glow" about this conversation forum.

Some might understand.....?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
HOAX

fake image:

original image:

You can easily tell that the image has been darkened and reversed,,,, but its still the same image,,,,

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I found some fleet information about Malaysian Air 777's. There are 3 categories. Current fleet, historic fleet, and whole fleet. On the current fleet image below, notice that 3 aircraft are not listed. 9M-MRI, 9M-MRK, and 9M-MRO.

Current Fleet

The next image is the historic fleet, and lists just three 777's. 9M-MRI, 9M-MRK, and 9M-MRO. If I'm reading this correctly, this is what is said.
9M-MRI was delivered to Malaysian Air 10/20/1998 and then sold to GA Telesis in the U.S. on 10/13/2013. Telesis looks like they do work for the defense industry. Are they creating a giant drone from 9M-MRI or 9M-MRO?
www.gatelesis.com...

Historic Fleet

The last image shows the whole fleet for Malaysian Air. Notice that 9M-MRI is listed as being sold to Telesis, 9M-MRK is listed as stored, and 9M-MRO is listed as written off.

Whole Fleet

Here is the link for the fleet information. www.planespotters.net...

Is this suspicious or am I just crazy?

edit on 23-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Oh and one other teeny tiny little thing - its night time dark outside and there is daylight coming in through the windows from the outside "serious scratch head time"???

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RickinVa

this situation is bad enough, what are people thinking....setting up a false pic like this......

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

And on that list like others i have read - the current discription of 9M-MRO "Written Off"

I wonder when thay writ that in there and others????

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

RickinVa
You can easily tell that the image has been darkened and reversed,,,, but its still the same image,,,,

I think you are spot on with that analysis.
You can match up the reversed monitor screens, the window glow , multiple things exactly correct.

Another way to confirm it would be if the plane experts here on ATS know if it is possible to have that model with the row separation on the left vs right.

Even if it is, you can still clearly see that image is just reversed.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

UKGuy1805

And on that list like others i have read - the current discription of 9M-MRO "Written Off"

I wonder when thay writ that in there and others????

I'm beginning to think this whole thing is a gigantic hoax. Remember that CNN and their comrades are showing footage of a massive search underway, but is there really one? Because they say so and show pictures on TV? I don't believe it anymore. I think this is a planned event, and Telesis is preparing 9M-MRI or 9M-MRK for a remote control attack. The shock has long ago worn off from 911. They need to justify their oppressive tyranny...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
And backing up what i said and the post above showing the MAS fleet list, it shows that a planes construction number/HEX code stays with it for its life.

To further explain this - I once traveled on a plane its origin before i flew on was as a freighter, then it was converted to a civil airliner now i have found out it has become a military recon plane with completely different electronics, yet it has kept the same Construction number/Hex code through out and will continue to till it is PWFU permanently withdrawn from use/scrapped completely.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

This image shows the former Malaysian Air 777-200 registration # 9M-MRI as being in the GA Telesis fleet with new registration # N105GT.
And they have it in storage! What are their plans? Are they going to replace 9M-MRI with 9M-MRO and fly it as a bomb? Or do they really have 9M-MRO while the whole world searches in vain?
www.planespotters.net...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Seating plan should be - 2+5+2 so pics could be mirrored.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

Is that based on the US. Stuff doesn't always go exactly. Even in the US I hear different ways of stating altitude. No telling what happens in Asia or other places.

Edit:

Given the lack of response from air industry people, it must not be very unusual.

edit on 3/23/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
That pic is not even a Malaysian plane picture, none of thier planes have 3+3+3 layout.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I can't get a photo result when searching for N105GT which GA Telesis bought from Malaysian Air.
www.airliners.net... =®search=N105GT&cnsearch=&codesearch=&datesearch=&id=&yearsearch=&specialsearch=&specialsearch2=&sort_order=photo_id+desc&page_limit=15&thumbnails= &advanced_search=true&engine_version=6.0

If they bought 9M-MRI on 10/21/2013, what are they doing with it still painted in Malaysian Air colors? GA Telesis is based in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Local ATS people, check out the airport there! See if you can spot either 9M-MRI or 9M-MRO.
edit on 23-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
More info as of around 6:46...

LINK

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

roadgravel
reply to post by Imagewerx

Is that based on the US. Stuff doesn't always go exactly. Even in the US I hear different ways of stating altitude. No telling what happens in Asia or other places.

Edit:

Given the lack of response from air industry people, it must not be very unusual.

edit on 3/23/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

No,it's a worldwide standard they all have to stick to.Light aircraft or similar who fly VFR (Visual Flight Rules) have to stay clear of controlled airspace will use thousands of feet.So they might say something like "Blarneyville approach,Cessna November one two three four papa is just crossing the coast at three thousand feet on a QNH of 1020". Once in contact they will probably shorten their callsign to Cessna three four papa,but they will still use thousands of feet or hundreds when on final approach for landing.

Although in theory they have to abide by the same rules of conduct as commercial pilots do,they are more likely to take short cuts than their bigger brothers do.Here in the UK we do stick to procedure a lot more and will use the full callsign every time we speak to ATC.We also say things like "Yoiks tallyho" a lot as we twiddle our handlebar moustaches.(The last statement was probably a joke).

So how exactly have you heard them giving their altitude,and using what means of hearing it?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Hey mike.

I am aware that you have been active on this thread.

I have just come back from abroad and had limited access to ATS.

Can you give me a rundown of where we stand in terms of 'known' facts, and what new theories there are?

Thanks Bro

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

I'm not Mike,but I'll answer if that's ok.

The only 100% verifiable fact is that Malaysian Airlines flight 370 is missing.All the rest is conjecture or pure fiction,in fact the fiction seems to be taking the lead at the moment.

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join