It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

JRCrowley
Found on another site...

So CNN's Richard Quest met and interviewed the co-pilot 2 weeks prior to the plane going missing? If that is true then it is a very strange occurrence.

STAGED! CNN's Richard Quest Met Flight 370 Co-Pilot Before It Vanished!

Dont tell me.
Let me speculate.
RQ is CIA/other.
Now thats what I call wild speculation!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite

JRCrowley

RP2SticksOfDynamite
Now 275 pages.
All this speculation only deflects from the obvious.
This plane was Hijacked and mostly likely by ME's....

First you say "all this speculation" then you say "This plane was Hijacked"...

Are you aware of the fact that it is speculative to say that it was hijacked?

I am not saying i speculate. I am saying that it is common sense that this is what happened (It was a H and I am saying this is a fact.) Crash or Landing!!! No speculation there. I do offer 2 outcomes though and I am not sure which is reality but one sure enough is.

You're speculating. No one knows if the plane was hijacked. It is not common sense that the plane was hijacked, it is speculation. I speculate that this plane crashed. It's not common sense that the plane crashed, it's speculation.

Speculation is like opinion. When you offer outcomes, you are offering opinion based on speculation.

The most common sense answer to all of this is that the plane had a technical failure(s) and crashed into the ocean and we can't find it yet. That is the most common sense possibility here. Having said that, it's still based on speculation.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite

JRCrowley
Found on another site...

So CNN's Richard Quest met and interviewed the co-pilot 2 weeks prior to the plane going missing? If that is true then it is a very strange occurrence.

Dont tell me.
Let me speculate.
RQ is CIA/other.

If you bothered to read what I wrote, you would understand that I was not speculating that Quest is CIA.

What I wrote is, if this did happen, under the circumstances it is a " a very strange occurrence..."

Did that sink in?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

JRCrowley

RP2SticksOfDynamite

JRCrowley

RP2SticksOfDynamite
Now 275 pages.

I am not saying i speculate. I am saying that it is common sense that this is what happened (It was a H and I am saying this is a fact.) Crash or Landing!!! No speculation there. I do offer 2 outcomes though and I am not sure which is reality but one sure enough is.

You're speculating. No one knows if the plane was hijacked. It is not common sense that the plane was hijacked, it is speculation. I speculate that this plane crashed. It's not common sense that the plane crashed, it's speculation.

Speculation is like opinion. When you offer outcomes, you are offering opinion based on speculation.

The most common sense answer to all of this is that the plane had a technical failure(s) and crashed into the ocean and we can't find it yet. That is the most common sense possibility here. Having said that, it's still based on speculation.

The plane was H. Fact albeit not yet confirmed. Crashed or landed is a fact because there are only 2 possibilities so it is a fact that one of them is reality. Nothing speculative about a one or the other outcome!!!!
Lets wait and see that what I state as fact is born out!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Ufo radar activity MH370

The link to the full article

etheric.com...

Also there is the unusual radar activity over Malaysia that is most disturbing of all. The media has been playing this down by simply saying that flight controllers have been unable to properly interpret the radar records. But according to the story by Steven Cook presented in the first link above, while flight MH370 was in flight and just 250 km out from its departure airport, a UFO appeared on the radar map about 350 km to its southeast, transformed into a an apparent plane signal on the map, and then sped off to the northeast at about five times the speed of the other jets; i.e., at mach 3.5, only to come to a complete halt at the edge of the radar map and sit there motionless! At this time flight MH370 is about 330 km from its take-off location, and then after traveling just 20 more km (after the UFO has stalled out motionless), it also begins to momentarily stall out and make unusual jerk-like cuts to the left and right. These jerk-like flight corrections continue and then when the plane has traveled about 140 km from the point where these jerk-like flight cuts began, its altitude suddenly drops to zero, then at zero altitude the plane suddenly “shoots” 20 km forward along its previous northeast flight course at a speed of ~Mach 5, then continues forward for about 5 kilometers at its previous cruising speed (but again at zero altitude) at which point it vanishes into thin air! All these events from the point the jerks begin until the point the plane disappears would have transpired within the space of just 17 minutes!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

JRCrowley

RP2SticksOfDynamite

JRCrowley
Found on another site...

Dont tell me.
Let me speculate.
RQ is CIA/other.

If you bothered to read what I wrote, you would understand that I was not speculating that Quest is CIA.

What I wrote is, if this did happen, under the circumstances it is a " a very strange occurrence..."

Did that sink in?
I said CIA/Other! Other....other...other.....strange occurrence. Why is it a strange occurrence.
Dont be a Pr..
edit on 23-3-2014 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite

JRCrowley

RP2SticksOfDynamite

JRCrowley

RP2SticksOfDynamite
Now 275 pages.

The plane was H. Fact albeit not yet confirmed. Crashed or landed is a fact because there are only 2 possibilities so it is a fact that one of them is reality. Nothing speculative about a one or the other outcome!!!!
Lets wait and see that what I state as fact is born out!

"The plane was H. Fact albeit not yet confirmed."

Otherwise known as SPECULATION.

Seriously dude, you come here and make a comment about how long this thread is you've got the answer, it was hijacked, but you have no idea it was hijacked. You're speculating.

Get a grip. You're either a very tricky little troll or just plain stupid. smh.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

(post by RP2SticksOfDynamite removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
Ufo radar activity MH370

The link to the full article

etheric.com...

Also there is the unusual radar activity over Malaysia that is most disturbing of all. The media has been playing this down by simply saying that flight controllers have been unable to properly interpret the radar records. But according to the story by Steven Cook presented in the first link above, while flight MH370 was in flight and just 250 km out from its departure airport, a UFO appeared on the radar map about 350 km to its southeast, transformed into a an apparent plane signal on the map, and then sped off to the northeast at about five times the speed of the other jets; i.e., at mach 3.5, only to come to a complete halt at the edge of the radar map and sit there motionless! At this time flight MH370 is about 330 km from its take-off location, and then after traveling just 20 more km (after the UFO has stalled out motionless), it also begins to momentarily stall out and make unusual jerk-like cuts to the left and right. These jerk-like flight corrections continue and then when the plane has traveled about 140 km from the point where these jerk-like flight cuts began, its altitude suddenly drops to zero, then at zero altitude the plane suddenly “shoots” 20 km forward along its previous northeast flight course at a speed of ~Mach 5, then continues forward for about 5 kilometers at its previous cruising speed (but again at zero altitude) at which point it vanishes into thin air! All these events from the point the jerks begin until the point the plane disappears would have transpired within the space of just 17 minutes!

I am now going to speculate!!

Maybe the ME's I refer to are malicous extraterrestrials or military elements.
Now thats what I would call a strange occurrence not RQ.
Interesting nonetheless!
edit on 23-3-2014 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

JRCrowley

RP2SticksOfDynamite

JRCrowley

RP2SticksOfDynamite
Now 275 pages.

Except that it isn't speculation that the plane was hijacked. Someone had to manually turn off the transponder, then minutes later, manually turn off ACARS. It also isn't speculation that the initial turn from the original flight plan, was programmed into the flight computer before the plane even took off. It also isn't speculation that the plane flew for a total of approximately 7 hours and an altitude so low as to avoid radar detection. These things are not speculation. They are provable facts. The plane was hijacked.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

So let's speculate who did it and why
edit on Sun Mar 23 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

rabourby

RP2SticksOfDynamite

GeisterFahrer

JRCrowley

RP2SticksOfDynamite

JRCrowley

RP2SticksOfDynamite
Now 275 pages.

Except that it isn't speculation that the plane was hijacked. Someone had to manually turn off the transponder, then minutes later, manually turn off ACARS. It also isn't speculation that the initial turn from the original flight plan, was programmed into the flight computer before the plane even took off. It also isn't speculation that the plane flew for a total of approximately 7 hours and an altitude so low as to avoid radar detection. These things are not speculation. They are provable facts. The plane was hijacked.

Bravo......someone who's brain is engaged.
Nicely summarised!

So let's speculate who did it and why

Now thats what we should be homing in on and speculating about!
Lets create a list. Who should be included first then focus on why and benefit/goal?
Heres a start
1. Taliban/AQ?
2. Iran/Syria
3. Chinese
4. Russian/Ukr
5. Malay ME's
6. Other? USA/CIA

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

GeisterFahrer

JRCrowley

RP2SticksOfDynamite

JRCrowley

RP2SticksOfDynamite
Now 275 pages.

Yes it is speculation until someone who has 100% empirical evidence actually says "We now have proof that MH370 WAS hijacked".We don't have this information,therefore any conclusions we come to are pure speculation.
The initial turn from the intended flight plan was pre-programmed to take them to the best alternative destination should there be an emergency such as this this,which in this case was probably Langkawi.But again,this is pure speculation based on the only information we have available to us at the moment.
The transponder and ACARS MIGHT have be turned off because of an electrical fire as the pilots pulled circuit breakers to cut off electrical power to the affected equipment,or maybe they didn't know and the fire took out more and more things before they realised and it was too late to do anything about it.Again,pure speculation as I/no one on ATS/no one on the ground was aboard the plane when this happened (if it did happen of course).

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

bbracken677
reply to post by auroraaus

2. It's an international state-secret as to who what when where why... very plausible given the current global political climate

If it were a military plane I would buy it. It is not a military plane, just one of hundreds/thousands of planes/flights and I find the whole "govt is keeping crap quiet" idea to be preposterous. Name one commercial craft that has crashed in the past that was kept hidden for any reason. There have been craft that were hard to find, small craft that were never found, but never anything in the class of a 777 that was involved in some govt crash "hide the pig in the blanket" conspiracy.

I didn't get that Aurorauus was talking specifically about the disappearance. I got she was talking about the oddness of the WHOLE thing, particularly the way the international community (TPTB in each nation) have gone about dealing with this matter.

Might be wrong but that is what I get from Aurorauus. Drawing a tight circle around 'disappearance' as the focus of Aurorauus' post is disingenious, and plain misleading. Why? Because there is much more apparent that is odd about this.

Governments have been quiet. Governments have been extremely slow in getting their militaries to release the information they finally have released from satellites. Do you think for one moment the US military, the Russian military, the Chinese military, the French military are completely in the dark over the "who what when where why..." (from Auroraaus's post)regarding MH 370. a large passenger jet? Maybe they don't know where? But I doubt it--my opinion only. I doubt all of the most technologically advanced militaries are completely in the dark over where. Just as I very much doubt they are remain lost in the dark over the who, what, when and why questions.

You can be damn sure there are events such as this hidden from us.

Governments have as their main priority the protection of national security and assets. The passengers are expendable because governments the world over do not prioritize human need. Political pragmatism if you like, political realities... lead to collateral damage.

Rave over.

edit on 23-3-2014 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I'll just throw this in,

Purely speculation of course,

What if, those Freescale guys are the reason the plane has gone missing, the plane has been located and hijacked ( unsure by who though ) and there has been total blackout of media on this due to the demands of the hijackers due to the scale of what Freescale have in their hands, and the countries involved with Freescale can't afford for this to be known.

Just saying ??

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
2 + 2 = 5 right?

...yeah right, selective quoting and quoting out of context leads to misinformation.

bbracken677
reply to post by sy.gunson

Ok...so if he didnt see the plane burning or whatever then why is his reported sighting listed as pertaining to flight 777? The implication is pretty clear.

...because just like you, the journalist reporting this did not report accurately exactly what was said....

The Journalist was told about the disappearance of a Malaysian flight, a Boeing 777 and instead reported what he/she thought they heard as Flight 777. Pretty self evident.

Here is his exact quote:

"Gentlemen. I believe I saw the Malaysian Airlines flight come down. The timing is right. I tried to contact Malaysian and Vietnamese officials several days ago. But I do not know if the message has been received," he wrote last week. "I observed the plane burning at high altitude at a compass bearing of 265 to 275 degrees from our surface location.

No here is the exact quote:

Gentlemen. I believe I saw the Malaysian Airlines flight come down. The timing is right.
I tried to contact Malaysian and Vietnamese officials days ago. But I do not know if the message has been received.
I am on the oil ring Songa-Mercur off the coast of Vung Tau.
The surface location of the observation is Lat 08 22’ 30.20” N Lat 108 42.22.26” E.
I observed burning at high altitude at a compass bearing of 265* to 275*
It is very difficult to judge the distance but I would say 50 to 70 kms along the compass bearing 260-277.
The sea surface current at our location is 2-2.3 knots in the direction of 225-230.
The wind direction has been E-ENE averaging 15-20 knots.
From where I first saw this burning (plane?) until the flames went out/still at high altitude...

(exact intervening text unavailable to me)...

...(We see the con trails every day) and at a lower altitude than the normal flight paths or on the compass bearing 265 to 275 intersecting the normal flight paths at normal altitude but further away.

Michael Jerome McKay Good Luck.

The portion unavailable to me was cited elsewhere in another report by ABC News anchor Bob Woodruff was the missing portion which said to the effect:

... it did not deviate right or left but either flew away from me or towards me.

McKay sent the email to his employers on 12 March 2014, by his employers after McKay had been trying to alert Vietnamese authorities in vain since 9th March. On 10 March Malaysian authorities were publishing test results from samples of two oil slicks off the Vietnamese coast because everybody still believed at that point it had gone down in the sea off Vietnam and the published flight progress described a flight far beyond waypoint IGARI.

The point being that oil rig worker mike McKay was informed by news reports he was getting that the plane had gone down ergo he assumed the aircraft went down somewhere...

He himself never said he saw the aircraft go down.

You are trying to imply otherwise.

On 10 March this was the published flight path of MH370:

Today this is the route published by the Malaysian Government and timelines have been shrunk to account for a missing half our aloft:

He saw the plane "come down", he saw the plane burning at high altitude...ok, no explosion per se. Burning and coming down is sufficient for me.

Unfortunately sufficient for you is slovenly use of the English language and lazy misinterpretation of facts.

In a subsequent interview by Bob Woodruff for ABC News, McKay expanded his original comments and noted his attention was first drawn by an explosion, followed by flames.

McKay also subsequently confirmed to bob Woodruff:

"From when I first saw the burning (plane) until the flames went out (still at high altitude) was 10 to 15 seconds," he wrote.

He NEVER repeat NEVER claimed that he himself saw the plane go down.

... but like you assumed from what he was told that what he was told was correct.

Besides...my point was that eye-witness reports are unreliable. Not that I believed he actually saw 777 come down. Perhaps he did, perhaps he saw a meteor burning in the night sky. There is no way he could actually confirm that it was a plane. I guess we will know once the wreckage is found, since his rig is no where near where they are currently searching.

Then you have not made your point because all you have disclosed is an inability to correctly relate the actual report and the actual context.

Mike Mckay the next day was being told that the aircraft had come down and repeated the assumption back in his email of 12 March. It was not until 14 March that the Malaysian Authorities acknowledged they had shifted their search from Vietnam to the Straits of Malacca and after that to the Andaman Islands.

On 13 March 2014, Mr Hansford of Strategic Aviation Solutions said:

The position he’s [McKay] given is in the area that the Chinese have now found, which is nowhere near where the Malaysians have been looking and it’s where the Vietnamese, because of all the confusion with the Malaysians, have stopped looking.

On Tuesday 11 March 2014 06.48 GMT Tania Branigan in Beijing reported:

The missing Malaysia Airlines plane may have tried to head for another airport, the company said on Tuesday, with the search expanding to land as it entered a fourth day.

The airline said authorities were searching the Malaysian peninsula, while the Vietnamese military said its units were hunting for any sign that the aircraft might have crashed into remote mountains or uninhabited jungle areas.

In a statement released on Tuesday, Malaysia Airlines said: “The authorities are looking at a possibility of an attempt made by MH370 to turn back to Subang. All angles are being looked at. We are not ruling out any possibilities.”

That was presumably a reference to Malaysia’s Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah airport, also known as Subang airport. It lies not far to the north-west of Kuala Lumpur international airport, where the plane took off.

So I am sorry bbracken677, you can't substitute what you think you know for what you actually know and re-broadcast that as fact.

That makes you the last person to question an eyewitness sighting.

You have no grounds to dismiss the sighting and can't disprove it, you have adduced no grounds to dispute its veracity.

edit on 23-3-2014 by sy.gunson because: inserted second map ommited when first posting

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Sky news now reporting french satellite picked up debris images in southern corridor, no photos yet.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Arbitrageur

roadgravel
That is not true. Th RR data on that plane went through ACARS, which was not working. The pings were the sat doing keep alive on the connection in case the plane was going to send data. No data was sent.
You beat me to it. All the pings tell is is how long the electrical system operated. As far as I know the electrical system can continue to operate without the engines operating, on the ram-air turbine for example, so we don't really know how long the engines operated after the last "good night" transmission, correct?

en.wikipedia.org...

A ram air turbine –a small retractable propeller which can provide emergency power– is also fitted in the wing root fairing.
I would guess the electrical system could continue returning pings to the satellite on battery power, but I don't know for how long.

The RAM turbine has to be deployed by pilots who are still capable of doing so.

Not saying specifically that they couldn't have, but you have to consider the possibilities. Another possibility to consider is whether or not when the RAM turbine was deployed was the electrical system fully functional or impaired?

Incidentally until now because of the massive silence about how the climb to 45,000ft was deduced I have assumed it could only have been from use of primary radar from Butterworth via the Radar Horizon, but in trawling back through scores of original accounts I came across mention that the engines gave a signal back through INMARSAT that they were at 45,000ft and then dropped to 23,000ft.

Because the Malaysian Authorities were so secretive and misleading in their disclosures it has taken me 2 weeks to establish this most basic fact.

If that is the true grounds for the 45,000ft claim then it also implies that some data was still being broadcast via ACARS which contradicts many assumptions until now.

edit on 23-3-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join