It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

There will be more than one manifest, there will be at least 20/30 people with access to it before the plane went missing, They must be keeping quiet.

I used to work in Air cargo, and would always read what cargo was going on what plane and where just to pass time.
Some low paid workers will know what they put on that plane, there loaded by mostly unskilled workers (hard job too)!
edit on 24-3-2014 by Glz00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Glz00

Thanks for that

I had a hard time believing that they couldn't give a copy of it to the SAR because the police are investigating it. So, would you say they are just unwilling to talk about what was on the manifest?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Mikeultra
reply to post by WCmutant

My newest and latest theory is that the Chinese communist gangsters have stolen Malaysian Air MH370 by cyber hacking it. Probably by one of the Chinese passengers in business class up front. All the Chinese passengers were released upon landing in Bejing and threatened with their whole families death to remain silent. All the others are in a prison camp. The Chinese have entered the aircraft scrapping and parts business. This is the most sensible thing that could have happened. The whole world is too scared to call them on their thievery. The U.S. owes them a mint and we're in on it, so the CNN propaganda masters continue with the lost cause search by simulator. While 9M-MRO is being disassembled in Bejing, China, GA Telesis in the U.S. has 2 Malaysian 777s, 9M-MRI and 9M-MRK. If one of them suddenly emerges as MH370 to stage a 911 type attack in the U.S., you heard it here 1st. Maybe against the recently rebuilt World Trade Center!

See Clive Cussler..maybe you could team up and write the next adventures of Dirk and Summer.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Is it just me or does the "Southern Corridor" seem to be getting all the equipment to conduct the search? ....what happened to the northern corridor? Is it being searched with such gusto? It seems the few LOW RES (cough "where's the high res version guys?" cough) pictures we've seen could be anything from pallets to shipping containers.

It's like a whole bunch of nations are clutching at straws because someone said "look over here...shiney!"

It's a B777, not a B2. Whatever we're not being told, it's apparently more important than 239 peoples lives. Wonder what it could be?

HB.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I hope they find it to show what can be accomplished through multi national effort.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
9:16PM Aest Debris believed to be from the missing Malaysian airliner is set to be recovered from the icy southern Indian Ocean within hours, Indonesia Correspondent Lindsay Murdoch writes.The Australian navy warship HMAS Success was steaming towards where a search plane late on Monday sighted two objects bobbing in the water, one circular and one rectangular."HMAS Success is in the vicinity and it is possible that the objects could be received within the next few hours or by tomorrow morning at the latest," Malaysia's acting transport minister Hussammuddin Hussein said on Monday night.
edit on 24-3-2014 by 2BORNought2B because: geez

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
ANDREW THOMAS @AlJazSydANDREW We saw smoke flares dropped, gps locators too. HMAS Success was v close and will be trying to find and bring inboard objects now #mh37010:25 PM - 24 Mar 201437 RETWEETS 7 FAVORITESReplyRetweet

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Chinese journalists say they are being ''locked out'' of AMSA media briefings

March 25, 2014"This wouldn't even happen in China": George Yang

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Live on Sky News now, it is stating that families have been called to an emergency meeting & a news conference will be held in one hours time by the Malaysian PM (10:00pm local time)...

Possible confirmation that the debris found are that of MH370?
edit on 2432014 by TheBlackpoolOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 2432014 by TheBlackpoolOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Now this adds some fuel to the fire:

www.zerohedge.com...

With the world particularly sensitive to any news involving stray and/or missing Boeing 777 airplanes, especially if said massive stray airplane is heading toward the Nuclear security summit taking place at the Hague, it is no surprise that the news which appeared about an hour ago that two Dutch F-16s were scrambled to intercept a unresponsive Boeing 777 in Dutch airspace, received such a prompt response.

Has enough time passed to remove all seats and repaint the plane to look like a LAN Cargo flight?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Also this just reported:

Malaysian Prime Minister to hold news conference at 2pm UK time about the latest developments in the plane search.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Doesn't the left turn of MH370 rule out autopilot???

Just a quick query!!!

As for this upcoming news conference... I'm suspicious that we are going to be given an explaination too simplistic for such an event!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Seek_Truth

Nice. Looks like it practically flew over my house. That will need a good reason for flying with it's transponders off.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

I read that it required a skilled pilot for such a maneuver.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackpoolOne

If it's an emergency meeting they have concrete evidence and will brief family before the press, oh dear, looks like this is it.

So I,know have a question for anyone who knows about plane crashes/blown up/ whatever happened, what's the likelihood of a life raft surviving one of the mentioned above? I mean if the plane crashed in the ocean would a life raft survive the impact and come floating to the surface?

I believe the description was something orange found?
edit on 24-3-2014 by civpop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Bill Neely ‏@BillNeelyNBC 1m
Just got off US Navy Poseidon searching for debris from #MH370. We were diverted to debris field & dropped to 200 feet to search. No sign

Hmm..... Maybe they didn't find anything?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Sky Sources: relatives of missing plane passengers to be booked on charter flights to take them to Australia #MH370

There can be only one reason for that.
edit on 24-3-2014 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

theabsolutetruth
Also this just reported:

Malaysian Prime Minister to hold news conference at 2pm UK time about the latest developments in the plane search.

Anybody have a live feed link?

This is what I have but don't know if it will be translated.

Reuters Live Stream

edit on 24-3-2014 by Seek_Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

I don't know a video link but the Guardian live blog will transcribe it whilst it's going on.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
If this turns out to be the plane, so much for those critical of the southern search effort.

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join