It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have a new theory today. Academi, formerly known as Xe, formerly known as Blackwater! I got this idea after reading about an August 28, 2010 hijacking that involved an Air Blue Airbus 320 in Pakistan. This hijacking is alleged to have been targeting the Kahuta Special Weapons Facility not far from Islamabad. the following article alleges that Xe operatives were involved with the hijacking and were at the crash site where they took possession of the black boxes.

Sources indicate that the plane crash was an unsuccessful hijacking attempt intended to crash into the nuclear weapons facility at Kahuta, outside Islamabad. Such an attack may have been blamed on India and would likely have led to retaliation which could easily have escalated to a nuclear exchange between these two nations that have spent decades at each other’s throats. Suspicions were raised inside Pakistan’s military and intelligence organizations when American military contractors employed by Blackwater/Xe showed up on the scene immediately after the crash, seizing the black box and “other materials.” There is no confirmation that parachutes or electronic equipment had been removed when Blackwater/Xe security relinquished control of the crash scene to Pakistani investigators. Royal Television in Islamabad, owned by the brother of the head of Pakistan’s powerful JI (Jamate Islami), the Islamic political party, has reported that investigations are underway tying American based contractors to the planning of the attack.
www.veteranstoday.com...

Perhaps Academi is involved with the disappearance of MH-370 in another attempt at sparking a war with Pakistan? If so maybe the plane was flown to a base in Afghanistan.
www.voltairenet.org...
edit on 23-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by judydawg

I take back the phone call statement....just thought it was a girlfriend....did we know this yet?

Police hunt mystery woman who made final phone call to doomed jet captain as first picture emerges of his estranged wife and family

The softly-softly approach has been challenged by the team of FBI agents working with Malaysian police. They have pointed out that she may hold ‘vital clues and information’ to Zaharie’s mental state.

‘The whole world is looking for this missing plane and the person who arguably knows most about the state of mind of the man who captained the plane is being left alone,’ said a source close to the FBI team.

The source added: ‘If we want to eliminate the chief pilot from the inquiry, we must interview her in detail to find out what his state of mind was.’

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... tml

edit on 23-3-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: MOD Note: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

roadgravel

theabsolutetruth
reply to post by puntito

Reportedly the 35,000 communication was said six times, which is perhaps also suspicious.

From the transcript I saw posted (pdf)

00:50:06 ATC: MH370, climbing to flight altitude 350
(ATC tells plane to go to 35000)

00:50:09 MH370: This is MH370, flight altitude 350
(Pilot read back of instructions to climb)

01:01:14 MH370: MH370 remaining in flight altitude 350
(at altitude)
01:01:19 ATC: MH370
01:07:55 MH370: MH370 remaining in flight altitude 350
(at altitude)

So that looks like 1 or 2 unsolicited transmission about 35K. I wonder about the call from ATC that wasn't answered. If the 12 minutes is correct then that's a few minutes before that point.
edit on 3/23/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/23/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

Again incorrect R/T procedure which pilots and air traffic controllers HAVE to stick to VERY closely.If this really was a transcript of a genuine conversation between the controller and the pilot,they would use the term "flight level" and not "flight altitude".This conversation would have been in English (the agreed worldwide standard for commercial aviation communications),so surely it can't have been a mistake in the translation?
It should have gone something like "Malaysian Airlines three seven zero,climb to and maintain flight level three five zero" etc etc.
Unless these transcripts show perfect R/T procedure,I very much doubt the authenticity of any of them.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
UPDATE:

This one is going around in forums and social media sites and spreading like a wildfire..

PHOTO taken from inside flight 370 by a missing women passenger named "Dina". She had sent the image to her ex-boyfriend on March 9th, 2014. ONE DAY AFTER THE PLANE WENT MISSING..

foxweekly.com...

Seeing that damn photo has invaded my facebook wall

foxweekly.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pologerado

Unless I'm very much mistaken,Malaysian Airlines don't have in-flight Internet.(I might be wrong,but couldn't find it from a quick Google Search).If so,how did the photo get onto the internet in the first place?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

The photo was sent a women named "Dina", it says that she was a passenger on the flight. She sent the photo via email to her ex-boyfriend's gmail on march 9th, 1 day after the plane went missing

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Imagewerx

Unless I'm very much mistaken,Malaysian Airlines don't have in-flight Internet.(I might be wrong,but couldn't find it from a quick Google Search).If so,how did the photo get onto the internet in the first place?

If like it says the photo was sent the day after, maybe the phone was on local Carrier using 3G etc etc and plane was on the ground

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Imagewerx

You can send a picture to an email address by text, he does say he could see it has come from a cell phone so maybe?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Photo has to be fake.. The seat configuration on the left doesn't match up, a row of 3 seats isn't found on the MA 777

www.malaysiaairlines.com...

edit on 23-3-2014 by paradisepurple because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Scouse100

Imagewerx

You can send a picture to an email address by text, he does say he could see it has come from a cell phone so maybe?

I didn't know that.But surely all mobile phones should have been in flight or airplane mode,so no radio transmissions inwards or outwards?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Scouse100

I can with my android. However, that being said, not sure about from the air?? My husband sent pics from the air on his travels to Switzerland, but I think his plane was in range of an airport....kind of creepy if legit......

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

On Wikipedia, it says that the flight had 3-3-3 seating..

Can someone open up a thread about this so we can examine this? I'm on mobile and my phone is acting up

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If 370 had screen monitors... not verified yet... but if they did, is there a way to see what programming would have been possible the morning of 9th. Also it would be good to know if airlines receive live programming or is it just a hard drive full of movies a viewer can choose from.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

I was wondering the same thing. Im guessing the locals would know. I know when I fly, depending on the station Im watching, it is live tv.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

(current programming pdf)www.malaysiaairlines.com...

Looks like its on-demand entertainment and they definitely had 777-200's with screen monitors.

Still can't say for certain whether 370 had it though.
edit on 23-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: added content

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This new photo allegedly from inside MH370 came from passenger #25 from the Malaysian Air manifest. DINA/MOHAMEDYUNUSRAMLI , a 30 year old Malaysian. The seat configuration doesn't match the seating guru site for Malaysian Air 777-200 though.

www.seatguru.com...

(post by judydawg removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

I completely agree...

And even if the plane was recently redesigned to a 3-3-3 arrangement in a recent service/overhaul, I would make the case that the images on the monitors aren't from a Malaysia flight.

Main screen interface appears to be much different in color and design.

The picture is a ruse in my opinion.

edit on 23-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This was an overnight flight, correct? Why would so many people have the TV's on? Wouldn't they be sleeping?

pologerado
UPDATE:

This one is going around in forums and social media sites and spreading like a wildfire..

PHOTO taken from inside flight 370 by a missing women passenger named "Dina". She had sent the image to her ex-boyfriend on March 9th, 2014. ONE DAY AFTER THE PLANE WENT MISSING..

foxweekly.com...

Seeing that damn photo has invaded my facebook wall

foxweekly.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join