It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

Thanks for your insight...

Seriously..... the authorities have nothing on this?

also.... what has become of this theory? has it been looked into further?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

combatmaster

Thanks for your insight...

Seriously..... the authorities have nothing on this?

also.... what has become of this theory? has it been looked into further?

Of all the theories I've read,that is the only one that REALLY makes any sense.If I had to pick just one as being the most likely to have happened that doesn't involve sad losers making stuff up to get their names in the news,it'd definitely be this one.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This story has become increasingly weird day by day. I can't imagine how a plane would disappear and no trace. Makes me wonder if someone is hiding something.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You may have a point with this transcript or who was talking. I just when to WMKK and the controllers was using the flight level terminology. (Hard to hear much.)

Also the accepted methods for holds, 'line up and wait' and 'clear for take off' were different. Could it be the translator was a little loose with translation.
edit on 3/23/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

roadgravel

You may have a point with this transcript or who was talking. I just when to WMKK and the controllers was using the flight level terminology. (Hard to hear much.)

Also the accepted methods for holds, 'line up and wait' and 'cleared for take off' were different. Could it be the translator was a little loose with translation.

In theory no as it would originally have been in English,so no need to translate.Unless it was translated from English to the local language,and then back again instead of just quoting the original version.
Across Europe (the only places I've listened to this sort of thing),it's pretty well identical at every major airport."Line up and hold runway zero eight right",or "Easy Jet 1234,behind the landing airbus 320 enter the runway and be prepared to roll as soon as he's cleared the runway,there's an inbound seven three seven just approaching the outer marker.The wind is one zero zero degrees at 5 knots".
I've heard the ATC from some very busy American airports where they are so busy the tower controller never has time to let go of the mic PTT button,he asks the aircraft to squawk ident to confirm they're received his requests.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

July 10, 2013 Ft. Lauderdale, FL – GA Telesis, LLC (“GAT”), announced that it has started the dismantling process for three Boeing aircraft, including one 777-200ER (TRENT 800) (MSN 28418) ex-Malaysia Airlines, one 767-200ER (CF6-80A) (MSN 22326) ex American Airlines and one 757-200 (PW2000) (MSN 25276) ex-United Airlines. All aircraft have entered the GA Telesis disassembly production line in the USA, and the aircraft dismantling and remarketing efforts will be led by the GA Telesis supply chain and global sales teams respectively.
www.gatelesis.com...

OK this is getting really strange. In the above article GA Telesis states that they are dismantling a Malaysian Air 777-200 with manufacturer serial number 28418. That is 9M-MRK which Malaysian Air says they have in storage!

The 777 that Malaysian Air sold to GA Telesis on 10/21/2013 was manufacturer serial number 28416 which was registered as 9M-MRI. GA Telesis re-registered that aircraft as N105GT.

MH-370 has a manufacturer serial number 28420 and registered as 9M-MRO.

www.planespotters.net...

This is very strange! It looks like GA Telesis has 2 Malaysian 777, and they are dismantling 1 of them. The other (9M-MRI) I think they're going to renumber it as 9M-MRO and that will be used in a surprise attack. The real 9M-MRO probably was shot down.
edit on 23-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

I have just checked out google maps via FR24 at Miami and Fort Laud, nothing of note there, mind you these maps could be anything upto a year old.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
My poor head is spinning from the "breaking" news, all of it contradictory, repetitive, possibly false, and/or flat out weird. The plane made a sharp turn and moved down to 1200 ft. This could be SOP because of a fire, CNN's Donnie Lemon says. It's possible that the pilots dropped low to avoid a mid-air collision, as the sky was filled with planes.

Marty Savidge is in the flight simulator, attempting to recreate a similar event.

By the way, this new info about the altitude was "released" by an "unnamed" source. (Has Marty showered, I wonder? I haven't kept track of his shirts this past week.)
edit on 23-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2014 by drwill because: bx i'm a dumbass

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

This is interesting, atleast they cant disguise 9M-MRO Being con number 28420, if it re-surfaces with any other construct num, the we will kno for deffinate its a made up plane.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

UKGuy1805

I have just checked out google maps via FR24 at Miami and Fort Laud, nothing of note there, mind you these maps could be anything upto a year old.

I was getting too excited and left out some other locations for GA Telesis. They also have locations in Miami, FL - Ft. Lauderdale, FL -
Atlanta, GA - Chicago, IL - Tulsa, OK - Centennial, CO - San Francisco, CA and Montreal and Toronto Canada. They also have locations in Europe, Asia, and Australia. I will include a link for those locations. GA Telesis colors are all white with a red vertical tail fin.
www.gatelesis.com...
www.planespotters.net...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by judydawg

You have a private message. Click on the envelope icon in the upper-right corner.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
GA Telesis has 1 location in Asia. Bejing, China!

A208 AIE Building
Hang Ping North Rd.
Beijing 100621 P.R. China
+86-010-6459-3111

www.gatelesis.com...

That's most likely where MH370 is! Being disassembled while the whole world is going nuts looking for it.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
just if msm is correct that lane flew at 12000 feet then

does anyone know how far can a plane fly at altitude of 12000 feet?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Just found this info - while serching the above company, i found a lease/sale company who have the Egypt Airways B777 that had the cockpit fire, and was written off, a company have it for sale/lease.

Very strange how a plane can be written off then come back to life.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
just found this info online a call was placed to the pilot after 12 pm by a cell that was just bought with fake id by a woman

and the cargo was lithium battery's ??

2) A mysterious unidentified woman called the pilot while he was in the cockpit just before the flight departed. They had a two-minute conversation. She used a fake identity when she purchased the mobile phone that she used to call him. Investigators were able to determine that because people are required by law to provide ID when they purchase a SIM card.

In this case the SIM card used to call Captain Shah’s phone was traced to a shop in Kuala Lumpur and had been purchased recently by a woman using a false identity.

The practice is common amongst terror groups and every other person who spoke to Captain Shah before the flight has since been interviewed.

In the U.S., however, the Federal Aviation Administration’s Office of Security and Hazardous Materials Safety keeps a list of incidents involving these batteries. They include:

The hands of a passenger on a Southwest Airlines flight burned when spare lithium-ion batteries for a cell phone melted the zip-top bag in which they were carried, breached the passenger’s carry-on bag and produced smoke and flames.

A package of 18 lithium-ion batteries melted through their plastic wrap and set fire to their outer package at the UPS flight center in Louisville, Kentucky.

A FedEx pilot was taking the jump seat in the cockpit of a flight from Memphis when a lithium-ion battery in a flashlight carried in his backpack caught fire while the airplane was still at the gate.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

UKGuy1805
Just found this info - while serching the above company, i found a lease/sale company who have the Egypt Airways B777 that had the cockpit fire, and was written off, a company have it for sale/lease.

Very strange how a plane can be written off then come back to life.

Which company , GA Telesis? I suspect there is something shady going on with them. Also I noticed in the Youtube video in this post www.abovetopsecret.com..., that a GA Telesis aircraft can be seen at :57. It's all white with a red tail fin and parked next to 2 UPS aircraft.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I was thinking similar, would fit in with a few possibilities like - route, distance and secrecy coming out of china.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I serched GA Telesis aircraft sales, and a few sites came up with pdf's of different a/c for sale/lease there where just 4 B777's and only the 1 was a 200 version, this was the ex Egypt that had the cockpit fire, that on eof our fellow posters on here, showed us those close up pics of the fire damage and destroyed cockpit.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Do a Google search on Chinese lithium-ion battery recalls. You'll see many pages of results, batteries for laptops, phones, drills, all kinds. And there was a 2010 UPS 747 Cargo crash in Dubai caused by a fire from lithium-ion batteries.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Mikeultra
reply to post by 999zxcv

Do a Google search on Chinese lithium-ion battery recalls. You'll see many pages of results, batteries for laptops, phones, drills, all kinds. And there was a 2010 UPS 747 Cargo crash in Dubai caused by a fire from lithium-ion batteries.

got so much of it we can send it up in rockets

And the conspiracy version

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join