It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

UKGuy1805
reply to post by Mikeultra

I serched GA Telesis aircraft sales, and a few sites came up with pdf's of different a/c for sale/lease there where just 4 B777's and only the 1 was a 200 version, this was the ex Egypt that had the cockpit fire, that on eof our fellow posters on here, showed us those close up pics of the fire damage and destroyed cockpit.

They resold that burned out crispy critter? I'm glad I don't fly. I will look for this GA Telesis aircraft sales information. Maybe the Malaysians just want to sell the 9M-MRO aircraft after knocking off the wingtip a couple years ago. It never flew right after Boeing fixed it and they're not going to be stuck with it.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I dont want to drag up the dirt and start disscussing 911, but one thing i did find strange is out of the four aircraft distroyed two of them were still shown as flying as mutch as 3 months after 911, these were shown in aircraft reference data sites.
This compares to the rather quick disclosure in similar sites of 9M-MPO as being written off, when they still think it is missing.

I appologise for bringing up 911 just i found that abit bizar.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Mikeultra,

Good info. Plane was prob. not shot down. More than likely remote control hijacked. It appears that Boeing's are mostly susceptible to that (re: 9/11) as Boeing is the ONLY USA commercial airline manufacturer.

I haven't been paying close attention to this story, explain later, but I remember hearing that the flight plan was changed 12min before the plane diverted.

This is not impossible to do with the remote control technology they have. Add to that a plethora of US companies have been providing back doors and secret access to government agencies and it further increases the likelihood.

I agree with your assessment that it may be used in an attack/false flag later. On what country/location it's anyone's guess at this point.

Interesting that GA Telesis has a Chinese location. I wonder who their owners/executives are.

PS - I still think this f'ing story is one big dramatic smoke screen to keep the public's attention diverted. I say that because the Media has STILL been spending WAY too much time on the story and digging up more flight simulator and aeronautical engineering crap.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Tallone
reply to post by bbracken677

I didn't get that Aurorauus was talking specifically about the disappearance. I got she was talking about the oddness of the WHOLE thing, particularly the way the international community (TPTB in each nation) have gone about dealing with this matter.

Might be wrong but that is what I get from Aurorauus. Drawing a tight circle around 'disappearance' as the focus of Aurorauus' post is disingenious, and plain misleading. Why? Because there is much more apparent that is odd about this.

Governments have been quiet. Governments have been extremely slow in getting their militaries to release the information they finally have released from satellites. Do you think for one moment the US military, the Russian military, the Chinese military, the French military are completely in the dark over the "who what when where why..." (from Auroraaus's post)regarding MH 370. a large passenger jet? Maybe they don't know where? But I doubt it--my opinion only. I doubt all of the most technologically advanced militaries are completely in the dark over where. Just as I very much doubt they are remain lost in the dark over the who, what, when and why questions.

You can be damn sure there are events such as this hidden from us.

Governments have as their main priority the protection of national security and assets. The passengers are expendable because governments the world over do not prioritize human need. Political pragmatism if you like, political realities... lead to collateral damage.

Rave over.

edit on 23-3-2014 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

Pretty much that's where I was going.I think I didn't word my original post clearer, that's my own silly fault lol.

Thanks Tallone.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WCmutant

This looks even worse...

GA Innovation China Performs First Aircraft Disassembly in Beijing, China

July 24, 2013 – Beijing, China – GA Innovation China (“GAIC”), the newly formed joint venture between GA Telesis, LLC and Air China Ltd celebrated together with Beijing Capital International Airport Co., Ltd (“BCIA”) and Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering Corporation (“AMECO”) the start of their first commercial aircraft teardown project involving a Boeing 747-400 aircraft acquired from Air China. All three parties held a ceremony alongside the 747 aircraft in AMECO’s main hangar to kick off the teardown project and sign the airframe sale agreement between GAIC and BCIA. The aircraft will be disassembled by AMECO and the engines will be exported to the United States. GAIC will select parts derived from the disassembly andwarehouse them in Beijing for sale in both China and the rest of the world. The remaining airframe has been sold by GAIC to BCIA for utilization in fire department and security drills.

www.gatelesis.com...

My newest and latest theory is that the Chinese communist gangsters have stolen Malaysian Air MH370 by cyber hacking it. Probably by one of the Chinese passengers in business class up front. All the Chinese passengers were released upon landing in Bejing and threatened with their whole families death to remain silent. All the others are in a prison camp. The Chinese have entered the aircraft scrapping and parts business. This is the most sensible thing that could have happened. The whole world is too scared to call them on their thievery. The U.S. owes them a mint and we're in on it, so the CNN propaganda masters continue with the lost cause search by simulator. While 9M-MRO is being disassembled in Bejing, China, GA Telesis in the U.S. has 2 Malaysian 777s, 9M-MRI and 9M-MRK. If one of them suddenly emerges as MH370 to stage a 911 type attack in the U.S., you heard it here 1st. Maybe against the recently rebuilt World Trade Center!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Because you know, saying what was in the cargo hold could actually help with the search... you know. floating mangosteens...stuff like that.

Malaysia's unwillingness to share cargo manifest

MALAYSIA’S continuing refusal to share the cargo manifest for Flight MH370 with an Australian-led search and rescue operation will hamper the effort to find the missing aircraft, an aviation expert says. Strategic Aviation Solutions chairman Neil Hansford said it also suggests Malaysian authorities are not being fully transparent about what the Boeing 777-200ER, which disappeared on March 8 an hour into a journey from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, was carrying.
“To me, there is no reason why they wouldn’t declare the cargo manifest unless you’ve got something to hide,” he said.
AMSA has requested a cargo manifest for Flight M370 from Malaysia Airlines.
The manifest is expected to give the search operation a better idea in identifying objects they spot in the Indian Ocean if they indeed came from the missing plane.
However, the Malaysian authorities to date have refused to release it, insisting the document is with the police who are conducting their own investigation into the cause of the plane’s disappearance.

So how come there's only one copy in all of existence of the cargo manifest? What a bureaucratic nightmare. *shudders* They didn't even think to photocopy it before handing it over to police? There's no electronic copy? Wow. Anyone else smell something other than rotting mangosteens?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

auroraaus
Because you know, saying what was in the cargo hold could actually help with the search... you know. floating mangosteens...stuff like that.

Malaysia's unwillingness to share cargo manifest

MALAYSIA’S continuing refusal to share the cargo manifest for Flight MH370 with an Australian-led search and rescue operation will hamper the effort to find the missing aircraft, an aviation expert says. Strategic Aviation Solutions chairman Neil Hansford said it also suggests Malaysian authorities are not being fully transparent about what the Boeing 777-200ER, which disappeared on March 8 an hour into a journey from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, was carrying.
“To me, there is no reason why they wouldn’t declare the cargo manifest unless you’ve got something to hide,” he said.
AMSA has requested a cargo manifest for Flight M370 from Malaysia Airlines.
The manifest is expected to give the search operation a better idea in identifying objects they spot in the Indian Ocean if they indeed came from the missing plane.
However, the Malaysian authorities to date have refused to release it, insisting the document is with the police who are conducting their own investigation into the cause of the plane’s disappearance.

So how come there's only one copy in all of existence of the cargo manifest? What a bureaucratic nightmare. *shudders* They didn't even think to photocopy it before handing it over to police? There's no electronic copy? Wow. Anyone else smell something other than rotting mangosteens?

Yes I don't think the Malaysians or Chinese can be trusted. The Chinese have been especially silent. If this was just an accident, maybe the cargo hold was stuffed with defective recalled Chinese made lithium-ion batteries. Malaysia doesn't want to admit they were loading tons of hazardous cargo on a passenger aircraft and China really doesn't care that their batteries caused a fire.

CNN just now started asking themselves how much longer they're going to stick with the story/search.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I posted back earlier in the thread, I think a week ago?? I don't know know, all the days are just a blur now sadly: The Malaysian Airways CEO basically said, nothing out of the ordinary, a few tonnes of mangosteens.

Then recently it's "oh yeah, some lithium batteries, all shipped per international requirements.."

and then like "sorry, our police have the only known copy of the flight cargo manifest, no further comment"

My brain hurts.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
These guys are the worst airline ever or they just can't catch a break...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Air Cargo Manifest - MAH370

6 tons mangosteens
10 tons lithium batteries
12 man special ops military team

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Some one mentioned generator failure possibility on 370 earlier in the thread. Maybe Zapoid.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

OatDelphi
These guys are the worst airline ever or they just can't catch a break...

Do you know what type of aircraft that is? I'll have to get on Flightradar24, this could turn into a diversion.
EDIT: It's an Airbus A330-300. www.nst.com.my...
Luckily everyone is safe. Malaysian Air is bad mojo.
edit on 23-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

A330-300 aircraft

www.nst.com.my...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
AIrbus, not Boeing this time.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
UKGuy1805

Very strange how a plane can be written off then come back to life
I dont know how many people know this, but a writeoff only means that it would cost more to repair it than the current value of the item. It does NOT mean that the item is scrapped.

Thats how your car can sustain so little damage but be written off by the insurers. It basically means they will pay you the current value of your car and often they sell it to a scrap dealer to claw back as much as they can for it.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

qmantoo
UKGuy1805

Very strange how a plane can be written off then come back to life
I dont know how many people know this, but a writeoff only means that it would cost more to repair it than the current value of the item. It does NOT mean that the item is scrapped.

Thats how your car can sustain so little damage but be written off by the insurers. It basically means they will pay you the current value of your car and often they sell it to a scrap dealer to claw back as much as they can for it.

Well that's interesting information. But how can they write off MH370 if they haven't found a piece of wreckage. Is it like a car insurance company would pay you if your car is stolen and you had theft insurance? I think MH370 was stolen.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This Malaysian airplane mystery is a part of the Pentagon's information war project.

I don't mean that this tragedy didn't happend, but with this they cover-up these US goverment funded secret forces (Blackwater) missions in Ukraine. Cause US have spent already 5 billion to remove the Ukraine's former goverment away.

So it's not coincidence that in the mainstream media this airplane scandal is getting more and more attentiont than the Ukraine's political situation.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well here we go again...

China is now claiming they have spotted "suspicious debris" from their aircraft in the Southern Indian Ocean search.
edit on 24-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

Does anyone know if the latest satellite images from France were distributed yet? I couldn't find then.

Ta

Civ

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by civpop

Civ:

It is my understanding that they aren't satellite images but from radar. I'll get a link.

Australia still analysing french images

Australian authorities said on Monday they are still examining French radar images showing potential floating debris and have not yet shifted the search for a missing Malaysian jetliner in the southern Indian Ocean further north to look for the objects.
The U.S. imagery was bolstered by a Chinese satellite image showing potential debris in the same region, centering the search for wreckage of the Boeing 777 jetliner south of the equator.
The French images, however, were taken some 850 km (530 miles) north of the current search area.
www.news.com.au... 6862829830

After a fruitless day of searching yesterday, the latest satellite images have provided some fresh impetus. They were reportedly taken on Friday although few details have been released.
“Malaysia received new satellite images from the French authorities showing potential objects in the vicinity of the southern corridor. Malaysia immediately relayed these images to the Australian rescue co-ordination centre,” the transport ministry said in a statement in Kuala Lumpur.
While the statement from Malaysia called the information “new satellite images’’, France’s Foreign Ministry said they were “radar echoes”. It is thought the radar echoes — electronic signals — had been converted into fuzzy images.

edit on 24-3-2014 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join