It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 467
<< 464  465  466    468  469  470 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
This is...interesting -

Black Men’, the new defenders of Ukraine, announce mission to liberate Southeastern Ukraine from Russian terrorists

Today a video appeared on Youtube, in which ‘black men’ sent a message to the world and to Ukrainians from Southeastern Ukraine, as well as proclaimed their hunt for the ‘green men’ [Russian terrorists]:

“We, Ukrainians of the East, watching inaction of the authorities and absolute sabotage of local security forces, feel defenseless against separatists and occupiers. Realizing this, we take the mission of liberation of the Southeast from the occupiers in the person of saboteurs, so-called green men, traitors and separatists. Any violation of the territorial integrity of our country we perceive as an offense against the Ukrainians. Any assistance for occupiers we consider as nothing but a betrayal.

And the civil war begins this really saddens me i hoped it would not come to this. Now its just a matter of seeing which side has more support i guess its now up to the people.

Though i do understand the Ukrainians feeling they watch groups taking buildings in there country with little or no response from there government.The problem i have is these Black men who are they responsible to ultimately if they kill innocent people no one. At least with government troops there is repercussions for killing civilians. The Russians are creating another Chechen war and it looks like there going to pull it off.
edit on 4/28/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

And, I'm not sure how credible this guy is but there is this also -

Several special groups of Russian saboteurs are already in Kyiv, ready for action, Lyashko

MP Oleh Lyashko says he has the information about several special groups of Russian saboteurs who are already in Kyiv.
"They are ready for actions: abduction and murders, arsons, explosions, assaults on the governmental and administrative buildings, etc. Taking into consideration the events in Eastern Ukraine we can't be sure of our secrete services can counteract these threats adequately", — Lyashko wrote on his Facebook page.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Approaching #Kramatorsk airfield, we are picked out by a green beam. Taxi driver orders me not to make a move, leave at speed. #Ukraine

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ok, here is a quick update from Crimea. I talked to two persons today who live in Crimea. One in Yalta, the other one in Alushta. I just want to give this as a follow-up to my posts some pages back.

Both independently say that they heard about the cutting of the water supply, but they (in the South) are not affected. Only some regions in the West of Crimea, but they even had problems with the water supply before all of this has started. The South seems to be independent of the water from mainland Ukraine. They have their own water supply.

Further statements:
- there is enough food!
- the prices are higher now (but so are the prices in mainland Ukraine - because of the weak GRN)
- pensions have gone up and will be raised even more step by step.
- the big euphoria is gone, but people are still positive, although some are afraid that some people could lose their jobs.
- the (formerly Ukrainian) military is happy, because they get more money, new clothing and new equipment. Before, they had to pay for their clothing themselves.

edit on 28/4/2014 by cm23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Interesting:

zerohedge @zerohedge
RUSSIAN TROOPS RETURNED TO BASE FROM UKRAINE BORDER: IFX. Is this the Russian or the Ukraine Interfax?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Just like that? I don't buy it lol. I wonder why... I doubt it has to do with the inner circle sanctions.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MessageforAll

Just like that? I don't buy it lol. I wonder why... I doubt it has to do with the inner circle sanctions.

Maybe a smart chess move by Putin. Did he return from the monastry yet?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Good question, I wish this would "end" the conflict but honestly he ain't gonna lose face over this.
edit on thAmerica/Chicago428000000k2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Good question, I wish this would "end" the conflict but honestly he ain't gonna lose face over this.

Maybe after returning from the monastery he changed his mind.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

As if; Or maybe Russia is gonna strike back where it hurts the most, increase the gas prices.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

As if; Or maybe Russia is gonna strike back where it hurts the most, increase the gas prices.

Or maybe this is all a smokescreen to confuse the enemy and strike when they least expect it.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

As for #Kramatorsk, it seemed quiet there, the green beams of, presumably, snipers, meaning no access to airfield to ascertain 100%.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I liked this comment on ZH :

just more fake bull#...they just happened to make that statement exactly when the s&p500 hits the 50-day mov avg...gimme a fukkin break! this is such bad theater it's ridiculous...

See :

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I liked this comment on ZH :

just more fake bull#...they just happened to make that statement exactly when the s&p500 hits the 50-day mov avg...gimme a fukkin break! this is such bad theater it's ridiculous...

See :

I dont get it, business is not my strong point, could you please explain it to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

n the eastern city of Donetsk, about 1,000 demonstrators carrying Ukrainian flags marched through the streets to hold a pro-Ukrainian rally Monday night. They were attacked by several hundred armed men shouting "Russia!"

Police attempted to hold the pro-Russia men back but then largely stood aside as dozens of protesters were battered.
Hennady Kernes, the mayor of Kharkiv, was shot in the back Monday morning while cycling on the outskirts of the city, his office said. He underwent surgery and was reported by the hospital to be in "grave but stable" condition.

Officials have not commented on who could be behind the attack on the mayor - but Kernes was a man who could have angered both sides.

Kernes' friend and former Kharkiv governor, Mykhailo Dobkin, told journalists the attackers had aimed at Kernes' heart and wanted to kill him to destabilize the city

abclocal.go.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Basically if that line goes up = All is well and somewhere people are making money.
IF that line goes down ***'s about to go down.

Ah hell, i don't know what it means either, but you can see relieve or distress on market graph's like that. ( if you don't look to hard at the whole rigged market thingi ).

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Basically if that line goes up = All is well and somewhere people are making money.
IF that line goes down ***'s about to go down.

Ah hell, i don't know what it means either, but you can see relieve or distress on market graph's like that. ( if you don't look to hard at the whole rigged market thingi ).

So after Russia made the announcement the line goes up? So no invasion?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
But Russia makes the statement in past tense as if they already returned to base, but today Ukrainian army reported that they could see the Russian army across the border.
I find it hard to beleive, all of a sudden they pull back. Then what was the use of all these?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It was sorta a joke :p. Don't take it that literally, but like the day of 9/11 the markets responded brutally. Just like when a big player or so with inside information starts selling something, people react by selling aswell as in they expect something to happen.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
Interesting:

zerohedge @zerohedge
RUSSIAN TROOPS RETURNED TO BASE FROM UKRAINE BORDER: IFX. Is this the Russian or the Ukraine Interfax?

This isn't saying much, but there's absolutely nothing on western media about Russian troops pulling back. That seems like a worthy news item considering new sanctions were started today, it would sure "puff up" Obama if it were true. I do believe we would be hearing about it on the MSM news as crappy as the MSM is.
edit on 28-4-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 464  465  466    468  469  470 >>

join