It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Aww, thank you!
You think it's okay so far?

I'm trying not to make it be about me.
I'm enjoying developing the characters more, and having them involved in the story.
I appreciate your input hun!

jacy

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Brilliant as always Jaky, thank you for my fix! I think I'm going to read back over all the stories later. I've managed to get a lot done today considering. I'll be back in another half an hour lol.

Hiya Night! I'll have two sugars and extra shots please.
Check your PMs.

True, keep trying, any snow that gets to England from Canada has to go through wales first.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Continuation of Part 10

Night Star walked into the medieval guest room to find Rodinus sprawled out across an ornate four-poster bed. In a corner of the room, Sophie and the pink gerbils were engaged in a game of poker. The stinky cat was curled up next to Rod, and the dogs were in another room getting bathed and fed.
Rodinus groaned and rubbed his forehead. "Where am I?" he called out.
Night Star placed herself in a chair beside the bed, and offering a cold drink...began the lengthy explanation of dimensions. While the two sat in deep discussion, the cat stretched and jumped off the bed. Sauntering over to the ferret and gerbils, he squatted and released a stinky egg. Turning to give a sniff of approval, the cat and Sophie locked eyes. With a hiss and a quick about-face, the feline made for the doorway with ferret and gerbils in hot pursuit.
Rodinus rolled his eyes, muttering "Stinky eggs....I cannot escape the stinky eggs.." to which Night Star snapped her fingers and the offensive egg disappeared.
"Can you teach me that?" Rod inquired.

Before Night Star could reply, a loud gong sound reverberated through the house. Jane's voice followed, with a request that all 'family' members meet in the dining hall. Everyone stopped what they were doing and made their way to the huge room. As they greeted each other, they pulled chairs up to the table and waited for Jane to arrive. She walking in smiling and took her seat.
"Let's start with an old-fashioned roll call, shall we? I just want to make a note of who is here, and who has been summonsed."
As she looked at each person, she wrote down their name and inquired if they had summonsed anyone to the event.
When she was finished she read out the list of names, but any invitees were kept secret for now.
"Tsu, Night Star, crappiekat, Jacy, TrueBrit, Gordi, Serdgiam, fossilera, grayeagle, Cody, Rodinus, Homer (& Zach), TheDoctor46 and TDawg. Am I missing anyone?"
Everyone looked at each other and shook their heads.
"Right...excellent! We are pretty much ready now. The food is endless and the decorations are up. As you all know, tonight's party is special indeed. This is our Valentine's celebration...and the magnificent love vibrations that we emit will be felt through the veil by other wounded warriors. Please have fun, enjoy yourself...but also be aware that guests and invitees may arrive a wee bit disoriented."
Jane stood up and smiled. She held up her glass, "Rainbows!"
"Rainbows!" the others said, clinking their glasses together.

Jacy

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

That was grrrrreat jacy! Perfect with my 3pm brew break!
Right, everything else has been cleaned, so I'm off to have my own ablutions and put my party dress on

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Thank you sweetie!
I think I'm going to 'search' for an outfit too, lol.
Anyone! Feel free to post a pic of what you plan to wear to the party!

jacy

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I posted mine...got it from the car wash! lol!!!!....you know how I like to upcycle and re-purpose

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I don't have any pics that I can present of myself. But think, Mike Rowe, but shorter, greyer and uglier.

Just a blue jeans, T-shirt kind of guy (and baseball hat, can't forget that). I look goofy in bright colors.

Everytime I get dressed up, I feel like I'm being smothered by something.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I found mine!

Tonight I will be wearing this...

As you can see, my hair and make up are sorted, just got to find a bag and I'm all ready. Who said it takes women hours to get ready?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Oh soooo pretty! You and Jane are going to be so colourful!!

TDawg...Don't you put yourself down! T-shirt and jeans are just fine....be yourself, friend!

I haven't decided yet. Here is a pic of me and Whimsy staring at my wardrobe...so far she doesn't like anything I pick!

jaky

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
*Flops into chair*

Good evening guys

Monday ....................... the day that never ends. Still, back home now, Tsu the story is rocking along magnificently, My personal attire for the coming festivities will be

*Drum roll*

Cody

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

That is sooooo you Tsu! Well done!
I'm the bonkers one round here....well, I was stupid enough to be wearing mine when cody and I drove his bike and my lambo through the rainbow car wash.....this is what happened......I can go with it!

And I'll be purring in in this

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

jacygirl
reply to post by Tsu322

TDawg...Don't you put yourself down! T-shirt and jeans are just fine....be yourself, friend!

Oh...trust me. I'm not putting myself down at all. I'm quite comfortable being a cross between a Neanderthal/Troll/Ogre. It actually ...fits me.
I've been called all those throughout my life...but in a friendly way.

A jack of many trades, but a master of none.

Need a bridge built? I can do that complete with load bearings.

Need that bridge blown up because I put it in the wrong place? I can do that too...but it'll cost ya extra.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
TDawg......please would you accept

And cody......you can't wear a dj without a stylish

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Thanks Jane

That's much better

Cody

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Knew it wouldn't take you long!

That's much better!

Now matching guitar straps for True and Gordi perhaps?

Rainbows
Jane

PS....a matching cummerbund would finish it off!
edit on 3-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: cummerbund!

PPS....haha....blow me down....found rainbow tartan for Gordi!

edit on 3-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: tartan!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Geez Jane, pretty flash ride you've got there!

Hey Cody! Love the tux....omg...that tie is fab!!

I'm still working on my outfit, but....I MUST have these!!!

jacy

edit on 3-3-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Haha....they would look completely mad with my dress! But as Channel said...."Whatever the last thing you added to your outfit....remove it....that's my kn...... off then! Cheeky!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

angelchemuel

Haha....they would look completely mad with my dress! But as Channel said...."Whatever the last thing you added to your outfit....remove it....that's my kn...... off then! Cheeky!
Rainbows
Jane

Wink, wink...say no more....(lol)

I don't think your dress will fit in the car...?

jacy

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You don't wear a cumberband with tails Jane !!!

Not in civilised society sheez

Being as though I'm with you lot

Love the bureau by the way

Cody

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

You are quite right one doesn't...hadn't noticed the white waitcoat either....maybe it should be one of these then

Rainbows
Jane

PS...thanks for your comment about Bureaubeastie....honestly thought you in particular would have cringed! So thank you (x)
edit on 3-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join