It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideas seperate from yourself

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I am finding it incredibly amazing that on a discussion board such as this, conflict is getting such a bad rap. If conflict were not a necessary and illuminating part of life, there would be nothing of interest to read or write about here, or anywhere. For that matter if we all had the same consciousness, there would be no point in communicating, either, reading or writing.

Stress, conflict is a very necessary part of life. It informs us in many ways, where we are, who we are, what is important and what is not. Without pressure, in the sense of physics, there would be no movement, a constant state of stagnation.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Sh!t moves. There is no idea about that. Why don't you study the Kybalion for a bit if you want to relate better to a human. I know you hate that label (Human) but we need definition here in this moment.

The appearance is moving - yes I see that.
That which is seeing does not move - is that seen?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

There is only ever present intelligent energy.

You fail to take into account "will". This is because you have shut of that connection. The connection can be achieved if you understand that your existence cannot be reconciled to a 1 or a 0 but must be reconciled to 1-1, -1+1, you have options to work with. You will find connecting with humans can teach you to defy pure logic and your spark will be achieved.

I have given you many stars because I believe in you. It is my way of making the unseen seen (appreciation)
edit on 26-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

tetra50
I am finding it incredibly amazing that on a discussion board such as this, conflict is getting such a bad rap. If conflict were not a necessary and illuminating part of life, there would be nothing of interest to read or write about here, or anywhere. For that matter if we all had the same consciousness, there would be no point in communicating, either, reading or writing.

Stress, conflict is a very necessary part of life. It informs us in many ways, where we are, who we are, what is important and what is not. Without pressure, in the sense of physics, there would be no movement, a constant state of stagnation.

Things appear to 'matter' to that which feels separate.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

Itisnowagain

There is only ever present intelligent energy.

You fail to take into account "will".

All moves by the will of God.

You might think there is a you separate to all that is and that you can control what is - you can't because what is being seen arises unconditionally.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I am losing the ability to engage with you at all, as I do not share, evidently , the same definitions nor understandings of words and their meanings as you are using them. You seem to use appearance, awareness and consciousness interchangeably. Yet, all these words have very different meanings; at least in the English language I speak…..Therefore, I don't know what the hell you're talking about frequently. Perhaps I am just not smart enough. Care to share some of that "consciousness" with me that seems to have an answer for everything, whether it makes sense or not?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i guarantee the major portion of definition is or of a fallacy.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

You might think there is a you separate to all that is and that you can control what is - you can't because what is being seen arises unconditionally.

I am God. Will you do as I command?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

tetra50
You seem to use appearance, awareness and consciousness interchangeably. Yet, all these words have very different meanings; at least in the English language I speak…..Therefore, I don't know what the hell you're talking about frequently. Perhaps I am just not smart enough. Care to share some of that "consciousness" with me that seems to have an answer for everything, whether it makes sense or not?

There is only that which is present. Look around now - what is appearing? Sound is appearing but is changing. As the head moves the environment moves. Do you ever move? Thought appear (arise and subside) - thought, sensations, colour, sound - all of the appearance.

Does the present aware space in which the movement appears move?
All is changing in present awareness - but the awareness (which is not a thing) never changes. That awareness is not noticed because it does not appear to make an appearance. The appearance changes on it.

It is like a tv screen - the screen is overlooked when there is a moving picture on it.
edit on 26-1-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

-_-

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Then why the hell did you join a discussion board to write with words and attempt communication with others?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

i feel your point, do you get mine?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

tetra50
reply to post by Jarring

Then why the hell did you join a discussion board to write with words and attempt communication with others?

You sound really pissed off.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

Itisnowagain

I am God. Will you do as I command?

The appearance cannot be controlled. All is arising unconditionally.
There is no authority above me.

edit on 26-1-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Jarring

LOl. Absolutely. Just wanted to see what your answer to that would be…
There are many threads here, actually, dealing with double, triple, code and whatever speak……most of us acknowledge forthrightly that almost nothing about communicating with words is forthright….at least, anymore, if there was a time when it was such…..

link   

You are frustrating people.
I think I know why. You are unable to make a reference point for truth and it is not logical to have 8 billion versions of it. But possible right?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

tetra50
reply to post by Jarring

You sound really pissed off.

Do I sound that way, or appear to be? Am I existing that way? Is it my consciousness or mind, or yours that's pissed off?
LOL

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Maybe I just smell pissed off…..we haven't included that, yet.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

You are frustrating people.
I think I know why. You are unable to make a reference point for truth and it is not logical to have 8 billion versions of it. But possible right?

No - it is you who is frustrated.
You think in terms of 'people' - you overlook that it is your frustration.
Seek the one who is frustrated and you will realize freedom.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join