It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaCare Ushers in The Mark of The Beast!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

That is all your opinion based on a single author who himself could had been misleading people himself. It dont wash. The majority usually is correct,and the minority more than likely wrong.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

yuppa
That is all your opinion based on a single author who himself could had been misleading people himself. It dont wash. The majority usually is correct,and the minority more than likely wrong.

Pretty sad that you accused me of not reading, then you come back and make a remark like that.
What single author am I basing this on?

I believe that I listed:
1)Martin Luther, founder of the Lutheran Church.
2)John Wesley, founder of the Methodist Church.
3)John Calvin, founder of the Presbyterian Church.
4)Sir Issac Newton Who based his “end times" research, including his 2060 date, on historicism.
5)Edward Bishop Elliott author of the Horae Apocalyptica.

And that is just to name a few of the better known people...
Since this is “history” it's in a thousand history books by a thousand authors if you know what to look up.

I used to be a futurist like yourself, and read all the literature; “left behind”, “the late great planet earth” (and a half dozen other books by Lindsey), a bunch of John Hagee's nonsense, etc... I watched all the movies; “The seventh sign”, “left behind”, “the end of days”, etc... Its all pup fiction futurist crap'o'lla that gets all the media attention because it is good fiction, and supports the rebuilding of Israel.

I had a few questions about things that seemed to conflict with doctrines, some made directly by Christ, and I started to look for answers. For example:

1) If we know that the world ends 3.5 years after the antichrist breaks his peace treaty, how can the end come as a “thief in the night”?
2) How could Luther believe that the Pope was the antichrist yet futurism teaches that he is a single person that shows up in the “end times”?
3) Why do beliefs about the “rapture” seem to conflict with Christs warning to run to “pella”?
4)Why do some claim, and it seems to be true, that much of what Christ stated about the end times was fulfilled in the “War of the Jews” as documented by Flavius Josephus in 70AD?
5)Why would anyone in their right mind, even unbelievers, take the mark?

Then I started to study for real, to dig into what the original church fathers believed, to read the real theories and where they came from, and guess what happened? I learned that Futurism is crap that came from one of the accused beasts itself, to hide itself in prophecy, and is most likely what the bible refers to as the “great deception”.

You want to follow Futurism because it is “what the majority follows”, well news flash...
The road to hell is wide and well paved, and the MAJORITY are on it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 9/30/2013 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

BTW... If you want to follow the majority, as Catholic is the largest denomination, then you should be following Preterism, not Futurism.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Futurism (Christianity) is the proposal that the Book of Revelation does not bear the application to the Middle Ages or the papacy, rather the "future" (more particularly to a period immediately prior to the Second Coming). In the Dictionary of Premillennial Theology (1997) it is said that Ribera was an Augustinian amillennialist, who may have revived a "mild" form of futurism.[1] His interpretation was then followed by Robert Bellarmine and Thomas Malvenda.[2]
Thomas Brightman, in particular, writing in the early 17th century as an English Protestant, contested Ribera's views. He argued that the Catholic use of the Vulgate had withheld commentary from the Book of Revelation, and then provided an interpretation avoiding the connection with the Papacy put forward in the historicist point of view.[5]

I am a baptist by the way. I do not believe the pope or rome should be followwed. I am not part of a church congregation. Also Mans number is suppossed to be 666 correct? Not al peoples biometrics will equal to that number will it? that number ITSELFnot added onto the end of a number. ITSELF ALONE. Now pictures of a person taken without their knowledge being a stipilation removes the ability to choose which removed being deceived. And the sabbath is saturday not sunday like the churches woiuld have you believe.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I was thinking about what Arlen Specter did for the Bill.

You all remember that?

The system is so corrupt Arlen Specter was also on the Warren Commission!!

Kucinich was another one...

It was so important for the end game to pass this bill, Arlen did what he did!!

He was an Ace up the sleeve waiting the whole time!!

Whenever they say "Do this Fast", take it slow!!

Crowd Explodes When Arlen Specter Urges That We "Do This Fast"
www.youtube.com...

We were all deceived, all the nations!!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Okay, so your saying that you don't believe in what Ribera taught then, correct?
As far as being a Baptist, yeah, I sort of suspected that. I'll tell you why after you answer my question.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

What question? my eyes glaze over when i see walls of text. Pleas repeat it and ill try to ok?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

The guy Flips from Republican Senator of PA to Democrat Senator of PA mid-term!!

Imagine what he did for the Warren Commission.

JFK would have stopped this whole thing in its tracks!!

You know Biden is Jesuit..... He was present for the Inauguration of the "Last" Pope!

I would argue Muslims are fighting the Beast and the New World Order. Muslims are being persecuted by the Millions for Fighting the beast.

Death by Drones...

Look at these prophetic Words from former Libyan President..

Gaddafi speech:'America hanged Saddam and we might be next! (
www.youtube.com...

Watch Assad Laugh and Cheese the whole time.

Gaddafi was going to use the Libyan Dinar to fight the new World Order as a Gold Currency. Libya being the Wealthiest country of Africa!!

They had to stop that, just like they stopped JFK!

Like God told Adam....The Gold is Good!

Genesis 2 KJV

9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;

12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

edit on 30-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

yuppa
reply to post by defcon5

What question? my eyes glaze over when i see walls of text. Pleas repeat it and ill try to ok?

Wall of text?

defcon5
reply to post by yuppa

Okay, so your saying that you don't believe in what Ribera taught then, correct?
As far as being a Baptist, yeah, I sort of suspected that. I'll tell you why after you answer my question.

Hint, look for the question mark.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

It's not a conspiracy... it is laid out in great detail in the Book of Revelation... also in Daniel, Matthew, Mark, and Luke.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

The AntiChrist will be given his power by "The Dragon" which is Satan. The AntiChrist will come on the scene when the world is in utter chaos and bring order, but only for a short time. Then the "Abomination of Desolation" will occur, which is when the AntiChrist will literally declare himself to be Jesus Christ and this is when the Mark of the Beast comes in, and you either worship the Beast and take his mark... or be killed. At this point, he will "make war with the Saints" which means that the AntiChrist and his armies will kill any and all who are saved through their faith in Jesus Christ. Shortly after this, the Rapture will take place and all saved believers still alive will be gone and God will start to pour out his wrath on the Earth and those left on it. Those who take the mark will be damned to Hell for eternity, with no chance of salvation, however those who do not can still receive the salvation that the Lord Jesus Christ offers. Salvation is easy.... all one has to do is BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ. That's it. Salvation isn't gained through one's own works, just their sincere faith and belief in Jesus Christ.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

OH. Now i see it. NO. I do not believe in it as 100 percent infalliable fact. I do agree there may be soem points but not on the entirety of his work.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
well now that the gov has shut down Obama will be forced to give up Obama care, if he is to remain POTUS. Or give in to the putting it of for a year deal but as yet no word other than yes Gov is shut down nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com... from the link

Shutdown begins as Congress remains deadlocked

With just over an hour till the midnight deadline of a government shutdown, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says that the Senate will not "go to conference until we get a clean CR'
By Carrie Dann and Michael O'Brien, NBC News
A federal government shutdown officially began Tuesday morning as a deadlocked Congress failed to reach an agreement on a short-term funding measure by a 12:01 a.m. deadline.

Government officials told agencies to begin executing plans for a shutdown - the first in 17 years -- shortly before midnight Monday.
I
n a memo to executive branch officers sent less than half an hour before the deadline, Office of Management and Budget director Sylvia Burwell said there was no "clear indication" that Congress would reach an agreement to keep the government's lights on.

"Agencies should now execute plans for an orderly shutdown due to the absence of appropriations," she wrote. "We urge Congress to act quickly to pass a Continuing Resolution to provide a short-term bridge that ensures sufficient time to pass a budget for the remainder of the fiscal year, and to restore the operation of critical public services and programs that will be impacted by a lapse in appropriations."

"This is a sad day for America," said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on the Senate floor.
oh boo hoo this has been done 17 times, and they act as if this is new

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Wow.. just wow. I love how every other topic gets debunked based upon the thread starting with a YouTube video, yet religious fanatics get away with it. Maybe it's because most people don't even bother with these threads? Wish I wouldn't have to be honest. There is no Anti-Christ, there is no Christ, there is no devil. It's metaphorical speak. "Christ" is the good in which everyone possesses, the "Anti-Christ" are the urges people get to do bad things,and the "Devil" is the bad things people actually do. It's fear mongering at it's finest. People are born with knowing what is right and what is wrong -- morals. You don't need to read a fictional book to tell you right from wrong, to teach you morals, to know that you shouldn't take something that isn't yours. It's life. It's the evangelical nincompoops running around that are truly the issues within this world. Everything bad that happens within this world, are all based upon religious beliefs. War, racism, marriage inequality, gender inequality etc. For that, you hardcore religious people have absolutely no values or morals and should be completely ashamed of yourselves and your religions.

But...

In the light of posting on this -- where is the substantial evidence that any of this is true? That ANYTHING written in "the book" has any fact or truths behind it? It's all a metaphorical mistranslated book of fiction written and re-written over 2000 years ago. Any "prophecy" can be fudged around and meant for any event the reader intends it to be meant for. So, the world's gonna end now, in 3.5 years or so? Sweet. I was a little disappointed when 2012 came and passed.. and the rest of the "prophetized" world-ending doom-and-gloom hell raising events.

Wake me up when "Jesus" himself is walking around smoking joints with the hippies.

That'll be all, no offense to anyone

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by itsmethegoat

I Pet Goat 2 by Heliofant
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SBT-JEdNDg

4th school of thought:
"The Here and Now"
edit on 1-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: 4th school of thought!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Thanks. I agree. ppsimmons is just trying to wake people up by pointing out these things. Their official position is they do not believe he is The Antichrist. He's just Anti Christ.

ppsimmons.blogspot.ca... Recently we have been quoted calling the American President "Antichrist Obama." Some have even said that we are boldly declaring Obama to be THE Antichrist. It must be clarified, therefore, and emphatically stated, that we have made no such declaration. This person, though clearly manifesting personality traits and dynamics suitable for the title of Antichrist he, Barack Hussein Obama could be remembered in the history books as yet another candidate in a long line of candidates. From Nero and Titus to Constantine and Charlemagne. From Muhammad to Hitler to Obama - candidates all.

In fact, when we examine the definition of what 'Antichrist' is we learn that there have literally been billions of Antichrists since the incarnation.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.2 John 1:7 ¶For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

You offended Jesus. You would be calling for God to save you if you were drowning in a lake.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

amy2x

You offended Jesus. You would be calling for God to save you if you were drowning in a lake.

No, I would simply swim to the shore, because I'm talented like that.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
well Obama care is off and running www.nbcnews.com... from the link

And they're off! Insurance markets open, but not quickly
Maggie Fox NBC News
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
GooglePlus
Email
1 hour ago

A woman looks at the HealthCare.gov insurance exchange internet site October 1, 2013 in Washington, DC. But the site crashed almost immediately after opening.
KAREN BLEIER / AFP - Getty Images
A woman looks at the HealthCare.gov insurance exchange internet site October 1, 2013 in Washington, DC. But the site crashed almost immediately after opening.
The federal government shut down on Tuesday, but Obamacare was full steam ahead … sort of.

The new marketplace for buying health insurance, one of the main components of the 2010 health reform law, got off to a rocky start on Tuesday morning. Maryland’s site crashed almost immediately. The federal site broke down, too.

“Sorry, Health Insurance Marketplace Live Chat isn’t available right now,” the website advises. “We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later, or call your Customer Service Center at 1-800-318-2596.”

The federal government apologized via Twitter. “We're working to fix these issues as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience,” @HealthCareGov tweeted.

That means people in the 36 states where the federal government is running the health insurance exchanges couldn’t sign up right away on the first day.
well if that dont beat all

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Hi Amy, whilst I believe that there is a OWG/NWO coming in which will be a totalitarian police state and eventually a One World Religion, Obamacare is not necessarily a sign of this. We have had a national health care system in Australia for over 30 years. Britain has had one for longer - as underlined in the Olympic opening ceremony. You are looking at this too introvertedly.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join