It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mind-blowing game-changer you can't unsee.

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA
reply to post by MoonMine

Omfg
This is exactly what I'm saying

No it is not. You said "the object remains completely stationary as I turn the camera".

Then why is the bottle rotating in the opposite direction if I turn the camera?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Ok that's it. You're retarded or something man. Clearly you must be.
I'm talking about what you see in the camera while filming it.

Do you actually believe I have never
A. Seen a movie before
B. Worked a camera??

I see the bottle rotating in the camera and in the finished product.

Don't you?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I can't

Just cant
edit on 23-8-2013 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I can't

Just cant
edit on 23-8-2013 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

Well maybe you can explain the difference between the camera movement and the observed footage of these two videos:

I claim there is none.

Originally posted by roncoallstar
via Imgflip GIF Maker

In both videos the camera is moving (rotating) and in both movies the filmed objects rotate counter clockwise. It is undeniable, undebunkable and proven without any shred of doubt.

The filmed scene does not remain stable once you start moving the lense. The Sun does not remain stationary on the film if you rotate the lense. The bottle does not remain stationary if you rotate the lense.

We are talking about the footage here - not about the camera or its internal viewpoint.

Think bottle. Have a drink. And accept the scene is rotating in both videos.

And when you have done that you can finally accept the fact that the anomaly is NOT part of the camera assembly.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

[SNIP]

Again, you aren't getting it. Your video shows SOFTWARE rendering the video for you. The images on the Helioviewer site are still frame PICTURES, usually many minutes apart. When they get onto the Helioviewer site they are ALWAYS NORTH TO SOUTH, TOP TOP TO BOTTOM. The software that runs the program does this by design. The sun NEVER EVER EVER EVER get's rotated on Helioviewer, even on a barrel roll, they explain this in detail on the STEREO web site.
edit on 23-8-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You do know that absolutely zero part of the actual Sun is visible in any of these images right?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Pleas. I beg you..

Don't do this to me.. I don't have the nerves...

The gif clearly shows that everything is moving BUT THE SUN

Just look at all the luminosity. They are part of the sun and are relative to the sun.

That is the very gif that proves they are artifacts

How you don't see that the sun is stationary in that gif is simply beyond me.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by raymundoko

[SNIP]

Again, you aren't getting it. Your video shows SOFTWARE rendering the video for you. The images on the Helioviewer site are still frame PICTURES, usually many minutes apart. When they get onto the Helioviewer site they are ALWAYS NORTH TO SOUTH, TOP TOP TO BOTTOM. The software that runs the program does this by design. The sun NEVER EVER EVER EVER get's rotated on Helioviewer, even on a barrel roll, they explain this in detail on the STEREO web site.

Please post a link that explains how the Sun remains image relative North during a camera roll (and how exactly they accomplish that feat because it is impossible unless they tamper with the recorded pictures somehow)

Thanks.

BTW: where do you think the software gets its input from? Could it be the light entering the lense? How do you think videos are created? Could it be an array of images stringed together to show the illusion of a moving object?
edit on 23-8-2013 by MoonMine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You do know that absolutely zero part of the actual Sun is visible in any of these images right?

Exactly the only thing you can see are iit's luminosity WHICH IS CLEARLY STATIONARY

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Exactly the only thing you can see are iit's luminosity WHICH IS CLEARLY STATIONARY

Luminosity is too unstable to use as an anchor point. Despite the valiant efforts.

Focus on the halo if you want to see if the Sun is stationary or not.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine

SNIP]

Please post a link that explains how the Sun remains image relative North during a camera roll (and how exactly they accomplish that feat because it is impossible unless they tamper with the recorded pictures somehow)

Thanks.

BTW: where do you think the software gets its input from? Could it be the light entering the lense? How do you think videos are created? Could it be an array of images stringed together to show the illusion of a moving object?

EVERYTHING IN A CAMERAS FIELD OF VIEW IS STATIONARY NO MATTER THE ROTATION OF THE CAMERA

ONLY THE RECORDING SHOWS THE ROTATION

JUST PICK UP A CAMERA AND LOOK INTO THE DIDPLAY AS YOU ROTATE IT

O M G

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The insults and T&C infractions will end here. Otherwise posting bans will be handed out.

Please refrain from the above, or any other kind of T&C infraction.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Here it is:

I film a small bottle.

I move the camera left - the bottle moves right.
I move the camera right - the bottle moves left.
I roll the camera to the right - the bottle starts to roll to the left.
I roll the camera to the left - the bottle rolls to the right.

What do you fail to understand?

That is just crazy how the bottle stays on the table when it flips upside down.

Im new to this topic and thread but are you saying that the bottle (representing the sun) is about the same size as the camera that's taking the pictures? because I would see your point if that is so.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

EVERYTHING IN A CAMERAS FIELD OF VIEW IS STATIONARY NO MATTER THE ROTATION OF THE CAMERA

ONLY THE RECORDING SHOWS THE ROTATION

JUST PICK UP A CAMERA AND LOOK INTO THE DIDPLAY AS YOU ROTATE IT

O M G

I did. The bottle rotates in the display and shows exactly what the finished product will be. Why would the footage shown in the display differ from the finished product?

The lense itself does not know it is rotating - it just keeps recording away while we rotate.

Everything in the outside world is stationary - but anything in the viewpoint of the camera and the resulting end product is rotating. Not that hard to understand I would say.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

If.You.Watch.The.Movie is the key part of your statement. You are watching a video rendered by software. If you actually look through the viewer while you are filming and rotate your camera the object does not change it's orientation. It is only once you allow the software that renders the video to interpret the scene for you that the image rotates. The software on the satellites ALWAYS keeps the Sun North to South, from Top to Bottom. I've already linked directly to the STEREO sites which document this.

So a turning camera does NOT create a turning series of photos.

There is no way you believe that.

Software correction of turning photos is NOWHERE TO BE SEEN in the NASA pics.

Quite the opposite. LOOK AT NASA'S Hv PICS AND CLEARLY THE PICS ROTATE DURING THE BARREL ROLL.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Here it is:

I film a small bottle.

I move the camera left - the bottle moves right.
I move the camera right - the bottle moves left.
I roll the camera to the right - the bottle starts to roll to the left.
I roll the camera to the left - the bottle rolls to the right.

What do you fail to understand?

That is just crazy how the bottle stays on the table when it flips upside down.

Im new to this topic and thread but are you saying that the bottle (representing the sun) is about the same size as the camera that's taking the pictures? because I would see your point if that is so.

amazing how I challenge gravity here isn't it.

To answer your question - size of camera or recorded object(s) is irrelevant.

The claim by the horde is that the Sun remains stationary to the viewer during a barrel roll of the camera which I and many other pretty much debunked. The scientist claims there is some magical software on STEREO which keeps the Sun North to the observer during a camera roll. I am still waiting for a link to that information. Obviously they use several techniques to stabilize the images given the fact of the rotation and tilt of the Sun and movement of the filming spacecrafts but that does not correlate to "the Sun remains stationary to the observer during a camera roll because of software used by STEREO".

As I said I am patiently waiting for a link - I have found no evidence whatsoever myself to support that claim.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacefulpeteAbout the corona, I do NOT recall OP or ANYONE IN THE THREAD being confused about the corona. I really think this is a phony argument to distract from the real topic.

Originally posted by HiramA
What you should be looking at are the dark areas of the corona which VERY CLEARLY DO NOT MOVE thanks to my stabilizing them.

reply to post by Arbitrageur

I did stabilize the sun in my .gifs. I didn't want to stabilize the object for just that reason, but it just turned out not to move. The sun in my .gifs is NOT rotating. Neither is the object. Only the satellite is rotating. Here's a clue, look at the spots on the lower part of the image. Are they rotating? No. They are part of the sun's corona.

Originally posted by HiramAThe dark areas of the corona. These are, as I interpret them, areas of lower energy output. I am not qualified to say that they are one thing or another, though. This is just my opinion.

So tell me again how he never claimed it was the Corona? That was just from page 1-5. He claimed it until page 28.
edit on 23-8-2013 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

At best you are nit-picking over SEMANTICS re: the word "corona." Which is pointless.

My point is that (AFAIK) NO ONE EVER claimed the sun itself extended beyond the occulter.

No one ever said the sun is visible around the edges of the occulter. THAT is my point about the corona.

This is why I think your corona-argument is fake.

The sun is blocked out, everyone gets it.

No one cares if you can nit-pick over semantics.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacefulpete

Originally posted by peacefulpeteAbout the corona, I do NOT recall OP or ANYONE IN THE THREAD being confused about the corona. I really think this is a phony argument to distract from the real topic.

What you should be looking at are the dark areas of the corona which VERY CLEARLY DO NOT MOVE thanks to my stabilizing them.

reply to post by Arbitrageur

I did stabilize the sun in my .gifs. I didn't want to stabilize the object for just that reason, but it just turned out not to move. The sun in my .gifs is NOT rotating. Neither is the object. Only the satellite is rotating. Here's a clue, look at the spots on the lower part of the image. Are they rotating? No. They are part of the sun's corona.

Originally posted by HiramAThe dark areas of the corona. These are, as I interpret them, areas of lower energy output. I am not qualified to say that they are one thing or another, though. This is just my opinion.

So tell me again how he never claimed it was the Corona? That was just from page 1-5. He claimed it until page 28.
edit on 23-8-2013 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

At best you are nit-picking over SEMANTICS re: the word "corona." Which is pointless.

My point is that (AFAIK) NO ONE EVER claimed the sun itself extended beyond the occulter.

No one ever said the sun is visible around the edges of the occulter. THAT is my point about the corona.

This is why I think your corona-argument is fake.

The sun is blocked out, everyone gets it.

No one cares if you can nit-pick over semantics.

And what happened to the halo that is part of the lense?

No the "halo" is not the sun - nor the corona. But you can bet the house and the kids it is not part of the camera too.

I guess halo is a bad word for the horde.

EDIT: Still waiting for the link to STEREO that explains how their software stabilizes the Sun so it remains observer stationary during a camera roll.
edit on 23-8-2013 by MoonMine because: Addendum

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join