It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mind-blowing game-changer you can't unsee.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by raymundoko
reply to post by HiramA

Unfortunately you are wrong again:

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

The white circle is where the actual sun is.

Here you go now please relax and stop the accusations.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by peacefulpete

Wow guy.

Mods seriously?

What you are asking has been done already are u freaking serious
A gif was made clearly showing the sun is stationary where the artifacts rotate with the lens
My god are you kidding me

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Also just to be crystal clear, I DON'T KNOW what the artifact is. I never made a claim for what it is besides stating that it seems external to the camera for a number of reasons.

HOWEVER I will NOT accept a phony conversation about it, full of fake dissenters and deliberate misunderstandings.

A REAL conversation would involve the dissenters using NASA's pics to prove / disprove their wild misunderstandings of the NASA pics.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

Omg man... You're asking me to prove something that has been proven several times

What is going on here its like the twilight zone

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA
reply to post by MoonMine

Whoa dude take it easy on the accusations.
Yes it has been explained clearly!! It is not my fault you seemed to have missed that part of the thread so go easy with the accusations man!

I "missed" a part of the thread because you say so? I'll ask again:

Where in this thread has the cloud like mantle region just outside the black disc been explained anywhere in this thread?

If you make statements like "it has already been proven" you need to back that up. Just like the statement "it has been proven that the Sun remained stationary in the viewpoint during the camera roll" Really? Where?

It has already been proven that the artifacts are NOT part of the camera assembly and not debris.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See? I can do it too. At least I linked to the relevant part of the thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Wow guy.

Mods seriously?

A gif was made clearly showing the sun is stationary where the artifacts rotate with the lens

If this is responding to me, then YOU know your post is dishonest, and what I'm asking has NOT been done in the entire thread.

Re-create the barrel roll using NASA's pics and then u can prove / disprove all the arguments about barrel rolls and reference points.

Really that is the ONLY way the dissenters could prove anything at all in this thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat

None of the theories presented so far cover all the holes. That's why I'm still waiting for people with ideas and some backup. I do believe that together we can figure it out, but as the OP just stated there is to much hostility and fear toward curiosity. The world is flat, and that's the end of it.

OP, don't give up, this is ATS, a forum where everyone can be anything, but smart people will know how to take the valuable bits without all the garbage surounding it.
edit on 23-8-2013 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

I'm afraid you're on your own WH.

Just a last log for the fire:

I'm out.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Wow guy.

Mods seriously?

Ridicule will not help you.

Nowhere in this thread has there been undeniable evidence that the Sun was not rotating in the viewpoint during the camera roll. Nowhere. Despite the feeble efforts of some so-called "experts".

The horde is failing badly.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I just freaking did exactly that.

Ok this is getting waaay to wierd for me now.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Huh?

This proves NOTHING whatsover. I was not born yesterday. Calling this proof is rather naive.

Yes the Sun is the white circle. So? I am waiting for the cloud explanation. You seem to think that entire region is part of the camera for some reason. What reasons are that?

Originally posted by raymundoko
reply to post by HiramA

Unfortunately you are wrong again:

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

The white circle is where the actual sun is.

Here you go now please relax and stop the accusations.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Yes. There. Has.

Oh my god. I don't have the patience or nerves for this. Seriously.

I am not believing my eyes what I'm reading here.
This is too much for me.
I am trying to show that 2+2=4 to three people who REFUSE to see that and calling me names in the process.

Bye guys.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

There is no GIF in the thread that shows the artifacts moving separately from the external image.

Any claims of such are deliberate misunderstandings of NASA pics. This has been pinpointed so many times.

The OP's barrel roll is one of the major points of dissension, so my request makes perfect sense.

Dissenters please just recreate the SAME barrel roll using NASA's SAME pics and see if it turns out exactly the same as OP's barrel roll pics.

Instantly it would prove / disprove all 3 DOZEN PAGES of speculation about barrel roll and reference points (regarding flares and dark spots surrounding the occulter).

Why won't the dissenters do this, and why won't they say WHY they won't do this???

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I'm sure it is getting weird for you. Can you imagine my surprise that you posted some pictures with circles on it and claiming that is the undeniable evidence and explanation on why the Sun remained stationary during a camera roll and at the same time explained the cloud like mantle just outside the black circle being part of the camera assembly.

Yes you are right. Really weird.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacefulpete

The OP's barrel roll is one of the major points of dissension, so my request makes perfect sense.

Dissenters please just recreate the SAME barrel roll using NASA's SAME pics and see if it turns out exactly the same as OP's barrel roll pics.

...but they won't. Their arguments being we are stupid, ignorant and that this has been proven over and over again.

Saying it often enough makes it true right?

WRONG.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Ok i will not have people put words in my mouth so I will answer this.
Those pics has nothing to do about the rotation thing.
That was simply about what the op thought was the corona is NOT the corona.

The gif made on page 28-30 or somewhere is the proof that the sun is stationary during the roll.
That is what troll Pete is accusing me of deliberately misunderstanding.
When he is the very one misunderstanding it.

And if youwwant answer what creates the green halo effect around the corona I suggest you leave this thread for some googling as it can be easily explained.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Yes. There. Has.

Oh my god. I don't have the patience or nerves for this. Seriously.

I am not believing my eyes what I'm reading here.
This is too much for me.
I am trying to show that 2+2=4 to three people who REFUSE to see that and calling me names in the process.

Bye guys.

Were is it? The rubbish GIFs posted by the supposed "scientist?".

The same scientist claiming that when a camera does a barrel roll the centre of the viewpoint remains stationary to the observer? That scientist? It is fairly obvious to the casual visitor who is right and who is wrong by now.

Sorry to see anyone go from this thread. I am still waiting for undeniable proof and/or explanation to what the cloud like mantle just outside the disc is and why the Sun remained stationary to the observer during a camera roll. And yes I have re-read all of this thread this morning.

If all other horde tactics fail the final tactic is always silence in the hopes that this will "go away".

Wanna bet?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

But... That is exactly what one user did... Omg you just cannot be serious....

One user did exactly that and it showed that op had stabilized the artifacts and not the sun

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

But... Just take a camera... Point it at something.... Rotate camera... What happens in your display.... It stays stationary while camera rotates this is how a camera works

Jesus lord give me strength... I tried but I cannot take it anymore
I don't have the nerves. That's it from me.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

And if youwwant answer what creates the green halo effect around the corona I suggest you leave this thread for some googling as it can be easily explained.

Ah so now it is a halo.

Tell me, is the halo stationary to the observer in this GIF or not?

Originally posted by HiramA

And is it stationary to the observer here?

Originally posted by HiramA

First: YES Second: NO

Hence the halo is not part of the camera assembly. In the second series because the halo is rotating and the artifact keeps it's relative position to the halo the artifact is NOT part of the camera assembly - just like the halo is not part of the camera assembly.

The artifact is not debris either - because it is not in motion.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

But... That is exactly what one user did... Omg you just cannot be serious....

One user did exactly that and it showed that op had stabilized the artifacts and not the sun

Wrong. Every GIF in the thread clearly shows the artifacts keeping position externally, while the camera turns the barrel roll.

The same phony disingenuous arguments.

Which WOULD be proven / disproven by the SAME NASA PICS if the dissenters would bother to recreate the barrel roll that they refuse to understand lol.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join