It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golgotha "Place of the Skull"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by TheOd

Right about what exactly?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The "spiritual world" is inside of you, it is the flip-side of the physical world and the two are part of the same system and same source. You cannot have one without the other, there is no evidence to the contrary.

There's an absolute slew of evidence - more than you could assimilate in your remaining lifetime - coming directly from the ethereal plane from the spirits who resolve there which has nothing whatsoever to do with your personal spirituality or embedded spirit [links already provided] and you simply do not want to examine it or believe them.

Ain't my fault you want to dump your head in the sand and suffocate.
edit on 8/4/13 by TheOd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOd

So you prove you're right by saying so? Makes sense.

What evidence? Linking to a blog does not constitute as evidence. Their testimony is no more valid than mine, so I guess that means what I say is evidence to my opinion as well, huh? Looks like we're at a stalemate.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

reply to post by TheOd

So you prove you're right by saying so?

I'm right because I have taken the time to listen to the spirits, research physical mediumship, have conversations ad infinitum with those that have more experience in the areas of incarnate-discarnate communications than I ever will.

What they tell anyone including you who will put in their time to do the same is a highly consistent, extremely clear truthtelling about damn near anything that involves the ethereal spit, the ethereal world, spiritual advancement and any and all things so associated.

Because you would rather argue than learn from them is not my problem.

Now tell me. What happens when you physically die?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOd

My head is not in the sand nor do I only argue to argue. I base my opinions on my own experiences and personal insight. My own insights have lead me to believe that the universe is heaven and that I, the universe, and everyone else is God.

Existence itself is God and everything within existence as well, meaning I am a piece of God, you are a piece of God, the bush in my front yard is a piece of God, and gravity is a piece of God.

God is all in all, meaning there can be nothing outside of God and since the universe (physical) and consciousness (spiritual) are two sides of the same coin, nothing can exist outside of them. This is THE plane of existence, and that is what the spirit tells me is truth.

We reincarnate after this life and forever more, moving closer or further away from the source ( ourselves) based on the deeds we did in previous lives. To know yourself fully is to know the totality, and once you know the totality you become and enlightened being much like Buddha or Jesus.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What happens when you physically die?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOd

I answered your question in my previous post.

It would help if you actually attempted to read what people post to you.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by TheOd

I answered your question in my previous post.

It would help if you actually attempted to read what people post to you.

Try using the Quote function.

Here is what actually happens to you when you physically die.

LIFE IN THE WORLD UNSEEN. By ANTHONY BORGIA

I suddenly felt a great urge to rise up. I had no physical feeling whatever, very much in the same way
that physical feeling is absent during a dream, but I was mentally alert, however much my body seemed to
contradict such a condition. Immediately I had this distinct prompting to rise, I found that I was actually
doing so. I then discovered that those around my bed did not seem to perceive what I was doing, since they
made no effort to come to my assistance, nor did they try in any way to hinder me.

Turning, I then beheld what had taken place. I saw my physical body lying lifeless upon its bed, but here was I, the real I, alive and well. For a minute or two I remained gazing, and the thought of what to do next entered my head, but help was close at hand. I could still see the room quite clearly around me, but there was a certain mistiness about it as though it were filled with smoke very evenly distributed. I looked down at myself wondering
what I was wearing in the way of clothes, for I had obviously risen from a bed of sickness and was
therefore in no condition to move very far from my surroundings.

I was extremely surprised to find that I had on my usual attire, such as I wore when moving freely and in good health about my own house. My surprise was only momentary since, I thought to myself, what other clothes should I expect to be wearing?

Surely not some sort of diaphanous robe? Such costume is usually associated with the conventional idea of
an angel, and I had no need to assure myself that I was not that!

Such knowledge of the spirit world as I had been able to glean from my own experiences instantly
came to my aid. I knew at once of the alteration that had taken place in my condition; I knew, in other
words, that I had “died”. I knew, too, that I was alive, that I had shaken off my last illness sufficiently to be
able to stand upright and look about me. At no time was I in any mental distress, but I was full of wonder at
what was to happen next, for here I was, in full possession of all my faculties, and, indeed, feeling
“physically” as I had never felt before.

Although this has taken some time in the telling, in order that I might give you as much detail as
possible, the whole process must have taken but a few minutes of earth time.

Bet you didn't read that, did you?

There are hundreds, thousands of similar accounts that I have linked for you and that can be found with a simple Google. Spirits talking about the spirit life. Amazing. lol

But, hey, why challenge your presuppositions, right? Why go to the source when you can "think it out for yourself"?

Right?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Well you're going to be surprised one day, but its not a biggie, for its not really what a person believes in afterwards, but how they live their lives. And some of us are given more, led to more, probably we're such dumbies, they keep getting a bigger stick to poke me with, its not something I run around saying, well I deserve this, on the contrary in quite a lot of shock and with tears of gratitude amazement.

www.spaceandmotion.com...
Quantum Physics: David Bohm
Bohmian Wave Mechanics / Wholeness and the Implicate Order
The Holographic Universe

What he saw studying the nuclear was a plasmic screen, I would call a roll of film.

Maybe the ALL is the Universe to you, every dimension plane, beyond, beyond the beyonds, but it's so much like saying One, that unless that One is broken into infinite parts or fractals of itself, it would be finite. infinite is infinite person, place and thing, in infinite variety then beyond all that is conceviable as that, there is more, infinite variety.

So I would say infinite universes and infinite planes within the universes and so forth and so on.

And when a soul grows up, they don't have to come and go....reincarnate, unless they choose to come in and help, but then they would get to remember who they really are.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOd

Yes I did read it.

So this guy entered the spirit world? Funny that the spirit world looked exactly like this world except with a slight haze isn't it?

You posting the experience of another person in no way proves your point. How can you be so sure what they are saying is true?

What you're showing is confirmation bias, and another poster on these boards who is a devout, no-holds barred Catholic uses this same tactic of posting personal stories to "prove" that the bible is the ineffable, infallible word of god.

I find it extremely ironic that you used Google to "prove" your point, because you JUST said this in another thread:

Why that is is a fooken mystery to me but that is exactly how it is on this subforum other than the fact that "learning" in these parts is grabbing an answer that emotionally fits and Googling the "research" plugging in that which fits the presupposition.

Pretty hypocritical in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I see each and every individual consciousness (you, me, animals, etc.) as a fractal of the One universe or source. We are the One individualized into an infinite number of parts, and the "plasmic screen" or "roll of film" you mentioned is each individuals image, a.k.a. their perspective of the One.

Think about it, there are trillions upon trillions of individual life forms living on Earth, whether it be ants, fish, bacteria, humans, monkeys, algae, etc. Now multiply the trillions of life forms on Earth by all the life forms that are likely to inhabit each individual planet in the universe able to harbor life, which is also likely to be in the trillions. If that's not infinite then I don't know what is.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

I see each and every individual consciousness (you, me, animals, etc.) as a fractal of the One universe or source. blah yada unsubstantiated nonsense.

Do you enjoy blabbing on with your NewAge blither? Don't you ever feel the need to substantiate your yammer?

Why is it that you are so incredibly scared of so easily finding the truth from the spirits who have communicated it?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

So this guy entered the spirit world?

Lie.

You didn't read it otherwise you wouldn't ask such an inane question

Have a good life. Expect to repeat it.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Well you're going to be surprised one day 3NL1GHT3N3D1, but its not a biggie, for its not really what a person believes in afterwards, but how they live their lives.

That was well said, U,

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOd

I think you are the one who enjoys blabbering my friend. All you have shown toward me is hostility and anger. Why? Because I don't see the world in the same way that you do?

Please grow up, because you're just making yourself look like a total jackass. You obviously know nothing about spirituality, otherwise you would know what respect means. You respect my opinion, I'll respect yours. Apparently you want nothing to do with respect.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOd

I did read it. Another assumption that is 100% false. I even pointed out that he saw the room with his body as "hazy", which the quote clearly says.

Stop making baseless accusations because it only shows you to be someone with a morally empty personality.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

You respect my opinion, I'll respect yours.

I respect the fact that in this incarnation you are totally screwed up within your Catholic POV, Reincarnation is all about correcting this style of grievous error.

I don't respect one iota the virulent message that you project re: religion, Catholicism, etc.

When you die, you are going to be accountable in your life review. Then you will see what a waste you have made of this preset lifetime.

Good News; You will reincarnate and will do so until your eyes have opened and you have tossed off the shackles of this horrible Catholic monster you have adorned around your spirit.

Remember that I so warned you. You will.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOd

What? Huh? Who?

Where in the hell did you EVER get the idea that I am Catholic? I despise the Catholic church and what it has done.

W.... t..... f....
You must be delusional.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by guitarplayer
2000 years ago did they even know of the pineal gland and what it does?

Who could possibly know?
It seems that they did.

They would not have called it the pineal gland though. There are many drawings of the pine cone from ancient times and even a big sculpture in the grounds of the Vatican of a pine cone. The pineal gland is shaped like a pine cone. They knew the relevance of what is now called the 'pineal gland'.

The Essenes knew its purpose, it IS the gland that enables telepathy, it was cone-ected to the crown chakra a pineapple shape still seen today as replicated in staircases/the ballaster, (not the bannister); the hand hold before descending or ascending a staircase. The meaning is long lost to these generations, but the pineal gland was the/our connection to the upper realms, 11th and beyond-- direct route. Some say it is atrophied, I say no; just forgotten; as in not understood. Modern allopathy has no idea its purpose for existing, as has no idea what hormones actually function as..produce, the thyroid is still a mystery (for those persons studied that had it removed/cancerous; cannot dream).
edit on 5-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

reply to post by TheOd

What? Huh? Who?

Where in the hell did you EVER get the idea that I am Catholic? I despise the Catholic church and what it has done.

W.... t..... f....
You must be delusional.

Someone despises the RCC as much as I? I will take your hand now (shaking vigorously).

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Well you're going to be surprised one day, but its not a biggie, for its not really what a person believes in afterwards, but how they live their lives. And some of us are given more, led to more, probably we're such dumbies, they keep getting a bigger stick to poke me with, its not something I run around saying, well I deserve this, on the contrary in quite a lot of shock and with tears of gratitude amazement.And when a soul grows up, they don't have to come and go....reincarnate, unless they choose to come in and help, but then they would get to remember who they really are.

Remembering who you are at birth is not allowed. You must remember your pasts as you live this life, big difference, you never are given that 'free pass' you start over from scratch everytime you reincarnate. Jesus was given that pass above all others? and that is one reason I think his tale of authenticity Son of god is DENIED as FALSE. Souls dont grow up, they progress in enlightenment, no one that incarnates on this planet is allowed PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF SELF. NEVER EVER. Its against the rules because it provides A POTENCIAL UNFAIR ADVANTAGE.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join