It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golgotha "Place of the Skull"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Originally posted by jcutler12888
Originally posted by veteranhumanbeing
Calvary is the men on horseback saving women and children during the Native American Wars, Calgary is Golgotha, or another word for the meaning behind the assension/betrayal of Jesus.

jcutler
Hi there! Sorry, not trying to be rude or picky...but a cavalry is an army component mounted on horseback, Calgary is a city in Canada, and Calvary is another name for Golgotha.
That's all I had to say.

veteranhumanbeing
And very quick on the comeback. You dont know me and the ways I reels in peoples such as you. So, do you like Canada? Or the city Calgary, words Cavalry, Chivalrous, Calvory or Catagory/purgatory, (the greatest arena for bull riding barrel racing, horse rider censership ever). Why are you a parnsipitude? (NOT TRYING TO BE what you are)? What if you were actually talking to Jonathan Swift writing a new story about the Canadian Carniferous Sniffers of Truth vs the English nose pickers. Hi there right back at you!. U are not J Cutler Chicago Bears quarterback.

jcutlerchicagobearsquarterback
LOL, oh no...you've reeled me in!
Canada is okay. I like lots of cities and words. LOL. I don't know what I would be doing if I were actually talking to Jonathan Swift but you are in fact actually talking to Jennifer Cutler of Charleston South Carolina.

Nice to meet you, and happy happy sense of humor to BOTH OF US. Its my birthday today as well ,the trining of planets making (for the first time ever) a star of David in the solar system. I am so blessed. Have no idea what it means, except I might be able to destroy the world. I have a Canadian friend (and others) they are French and love to hunt furthermore like living in Arizona rather than Ontario. Hi Jennifer, (Shes lieing, Jay Cutler Quarterback Chicago Bears is role playing as a Canadian Expatriot living in South Carolina, Duke University Professor).
edit on 30-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Originally posted by veteranhumanbeing
Calvary is the men on horseback saving women and children during the Native American Wars, Calgary is Golgotha, or another word for the meaning behind the assension/betrayal of Jesus.

jcutler
Hi there! Sorry, not trying to be rude or picky...but a cavalry is an army component mounted on horseback, Calgary is a city in Canada, and Calvary is another name for Golgotha.
That's all I had to say.

veteranhumanbeing
And very quick on the comeback. You dont know me and the ways I reels in peoples such as you. So, do you like Canada? Or the city Calgary, words Cavalry, Chivalrous, Calvory or Catagory/purgatory, (the greatest arena for bull riding barrel racing, horse rider censership ever). Why are you a parnsipitude? (NOT TRYING TO BE what you are)? What if you were actually talking to Jonathan Swift writing a new story about the Canadian Carniferous Sniffers of Truth vs the English nose pickers. Hi there right back at you!. U are not J Cutler Chicago Bears quarterback.

jennifercutlerfutureattorneyextraordinaire
LOL, oh no...you've reeled me in!
Canada is okay. I like lots of cities and words. LOL. I don't know what I would be doing if I were actually talking to Jonathan Swift but you are in fact actually talking to Jennifer Cutler of Charleston South Carolina.

Nice to meet you, and happy happy sense of humor to BOTH OF US. Its my birthday today as well ,the trining of planets making (for the first time ever) a star of David in the solar system. I am so blessed. Have no idea what it means, except I might be able to destroy the world. I have a Canadian friend (and others) they are French and love to hunt furthermore like living in Arizona rather than Ontario. Hi Jennifer, (Shes lieing, Jay Cutler Quarterback Chicago Bears is role playing as a Canadian Expatriot living in South Carolina, Duke University Professor).

Wonderful to meet you! Awesome to know someone here who has a silly sense of humor like me
LOL, happy birthday!...please don't destroy the world (yet, LOL). My father has a Canadian girlfriend who speaks French (as do I) and is my age (24)...it's kind of creepy but hey, I have nothing against her or Canadians
. I hate the name Jay, my ex husband's name is Jay...his last name isn't Cutler but he used to get the Jay Cutler joke a lot when we were married, and I still get the Jay Cutler joke sometimes...I'm still not amused by it. Ironically, I am amused at how not amused I am by it...I should really lighten up! LOL
I'm just a law student, not a Duke professor...but it would be pretty cool to be a law professor at Duke one day

edit on 7/30/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Just a thought here. Since Jesus Christ was claiming to be the Lord crucifying him with 2 criminals may have been a twisted joke based on the book of Malachi.

Per the book it was prophesied when the Lord returned to restore Israel and Jerusalem he was supposed to be accompanied by the 2 messengers.

Daniel 10
5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Daniel 12
5 Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.
6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

(walking on water)

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

The Lord and his 2 messengers. The trinity. The Lord and the 2 witnesses of Revelation.
edit on 30-7-2013 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Golgotha: sacrificial ("sacred": Sanskrit, "Cakra", meaning "circle of moon") ground to the triune goddess, the lunar Artemis/Selene/Hekate, a.k.a. chthonic Kore/Demeter/Persephone, a.k.a. Allat, Al-Uzza & Manat, or Kali (the Black Madonna presiding over the AUM trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. Moon deity called "Sin" ש (Shaddai), the bow, the crown, Corona, Cronus, QRN, keren, the bright horns. Queen of Heaven = Mary/Ishtar/Isis/Nammu

Sacred number of moon goddess: 30, or XXX, which is the "Triple Tau", 666 (ἑξακόσιοι ἑξήκοντα ἑξ; abbreviated hex, hex, hex). Hex from Hekate, the stigma (wound meaning vagina, the great Queen of Kunthios, Artemis, see origin of word c-u-n-t related to words such as queen, sin, kin, chand(ra), khan...)

Three crosses on mound (monde/moon/vulva). Three aspects of the goddess: 3 women present at Cavalry: Mary (wife of Cleophas), Mary Magdalene, Mary mother of Jesus. The waxing crescent moon, full moon and waning crescent moon. The maiden the nymph and the crone.

Joshu/Yeshu was sacrificed to Demeter/Kali in a ceremony re-enacting the Babylonian mourning of Ishtar for deceased lover Tammuz. Luke 23:27-29: And following Him was a large crowd of the people, and of women who were mourning and lamenting Him. But Jesus turning to them said, “Daughters of Jerusalem, stop weeping for Me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. “For behold, the days are coming when they will say, ‘Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bore, and the breasts that never nursed.

Jerusalem means "Dark Moon", called "Al-Quds", or "the Holy Harlot" (Ishtar).

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Golgotha = "It's all in your head"? Naw, too simple.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Sorry , but you're completely wrong. Golgotha was an actual place, & there were two literal people on each side of Jesus.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thus is the real Christianity. The only question I keep searching for, was there a real Teacher, the Higher Up, that came to follow the path of awakening and show us the way? I still choose to believe this, that Christ is the Collective Christ Consciousness of man/human kind, and God's Son. However my faith in Goodness/Love and Infinite Progressed Consciousness and our connection to Spirit, within Christ Consciousness, is also strong, and doesn't need the props of the material world to make it real. But if Adam did come again, to show us and be the ladder on which humanity climbed, the vine on which the branches are grafted, I guess that is akin to the outer way of viewing this.

This is the true meaning of the Bible. The awakening of our inner eye on the frequency of Love and Kindness/Peace, to attain Higher Mind and Ascension, or grow up basically. Be ready for good realms.
edit on 30-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LandoTX

Yeah, thanks for the insight.

It's called symbolism. I never said Golgotha wasn't a real place, I just said that they used Golgotha in the narrative because of its connection to the skull.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Here is what the whole bible is basically about to me and Christ showed the way. How to fine tune your reception so you work on self, purify ego, and able to choose consciously not to react to anger or greed or primitive body suit promptings, but be Peace and Love and concerned more about others than yourself and connect to Source and Higher Self. Using the Love Channel, Et phone home!

This is what the whole thing is really about:

One of my favorite posts:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Metaphorically speaking) If one's higher-self is using a channel/station/signal tuned into the frequency of 'Love' and one's present self experiencing life on earth is using a different channel/station/signal tuned into the frequency of 'Hate' there is an interruption/disturbance in communication/connection being made from present self connection to higher-self due to one's higher self using another frequency/channel/station 'signal.' Has one ever done something in their life that somehow made them feel spiritually disconnected'? Has one ever experienced a time in their life where one just felt 'lost' and there seemed to be less of a connection to their 'spiritual' self? Your 'spiritual self' is a part/piece/fractal of your infinite 'higher self.'

When it comes to the Law of One – The following ONE Creator belief falls very close to the 'truth' from my perspective and is something I can easily relate/resonate with in suggesting that 'all souls/consciousness' are 'ONE' being a part/piece/fractal of 'Infinity/Each other or the Infinite One Creator.' Now the following perspective may somewhat be different but I always stay true to my 'inner self' and can only go by my own current understanding based on my own personal experiences - information provided me/questions answered/ and things shown to me with my own inner verification of feelings/understanding ''within' and so on. I see the law of 'ONE' Creator belief differently then 'ONE' as in all 'consciousness' 'souls' being a fractal or piece of a 'ONE' Infinite Creator.

I can perfectly relate with the above law of one suggestion/concept in relationship to my 'Infinite' ONE higher self as there are 'Infinite' levels of one's infinite higher self.

As a brief example: The yesterday you is not the today you, and the tomorrow you is yet another level of yourself.

Due to the factor of 'Time' which is a calculation based on start point/beginning or end point/ending 'Time' (technically) does not exist within Infinity as there was no beginning or ending. Such a notion if one can bend/wrap their mind around it implicates that all things have always existed/been (in one form or another) and will always exist/be without beginning or ending. ....

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

OP I think you are reading too much into this

Jesus would not want the truth to be so Perplexing,

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AnyoneSeenJustice

The ones who wrote all of this , packaged it in layers.

It certainly wasn't Christ hiding the turth from us and keeping us roped into a outward religion worshipping a demiurge that actually murders people, and supporting wars. That is what our controllers here did to try and entrap souls to serve them.

There are alot of answers here.

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

But basically the scriptures weren't written to form a religion. And the "elites" treat it like this, the simple see the outer wrapper, but the good chewy candy is within. The worlds mismanagement team of 'elites" don't want people waking up and Becoming. Read elites as tiny tots with shrunken consciousness and messy diapers.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AnyoneSeenJustice

Jesus didn't write the bible either. The bible was created to cause perplexity, which is why it is so dense with all kinds of different information.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by swordwords
Golgotha = "It's all in your head"? Naw, too simple.

Best response yet!

Same with the concept of hell, fire and eternal burning in damnation!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Why are you a parnsipitude? (NOT TRYING TO BE what you are)? What if you were actually talking to Jonathan Swift writing a new story about the Canadian Carniferous Sniffers of Truth vs the English nose pickers. Hi there right back at you!. U are not J Cutler Chicago Bears quarterback.

Thank gawd someone finally clarified cavalry, Calgary and Calvary. Misspelling their/there/they're or to/two/too happens from time to time and is no big deal... but gosh it is just hard to leave the matter untouched when someone claims to be an expert in Kwantum Physics.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEthicalSkeptic

Why are you a parnsipitude? (NOT TRYING TO BE what you are)? What if you were actually talking to Jonathan Swift writing a new story about the Canadian Carniferous Sniffers of Truth vs the English nose pickers. Hi there right back at you!. U are not J Cutler Chicago Bears quarterback.

Thank gawd someone finally clarified cavalry, Calgary and Calvary. Misspelling their/there/they're or to/two/too happens from time to time and is no big deal... but gosh it is just hard to leave the matter untouched when someone claims to be an expert in Kwantum Physics.

ROFL, "Kwantum Physics". I am always bothered by misspelling but ascribing wrong meanings to words just gives me a migraine, LOL...I won't stand for it!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

The eternal part is in everyone's heads, but so is the rest in a another way. No one is lost forever. Though some may take a long way home. I personally see limits on all of it and clean ups of this nightmare because every single soul counts.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm taking notes, on these related articles:

Adam and Eve: The Story of Human Consciousness

Will the Esoteric Jesus Please Stand Up?

Out of Egypt, the lower egoic nature, has Christ, Abraham, Moses and even the nation of Is Ra El, been called.

The Transfiguration of Jesus

and

The Crucifixion and the Forsaken Jesus

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

inventorspot.com...

Our bodies are the Temples for God, and yet how do we treat one another?

How many live shut out of all opportunities?

Its idolatry to place government ideologies above the people! Left/Right. Democrat/Republican, yet the children are starving and living in ghettos with gang warfare, eating toxins, and the disabled are often homeless on the street. Idolatry!

its idolatry to place religions above the sanctity of life and human awareness, growth and awakening.

We live in a world of idolatry and greed, that fails to understand the mystery before us.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Nice to meet you, and happy happy sense of humor to BOTH OF US. Its my birthday today as well ,the trining of planets making (for the first time ever) a star of David in the solar system. I am so blessed. Have no idea what it means, except I might be able to destroy the world. I have a Canadian friend (and others) they are French and love to hunt furthermore like living in Arizona rather than Ontario. Hi Jennifer, (Shes lieing, Jay Cutler Quarterback Chicago Bears is role playing as a Canadian Expatriot living in South Carolina, Duke University Professor,

jcutler
Wonderful to meet you! Awesome to know someone here who has a silly sense of humor like me
LOL, happy birthday!...please don't destroy the world (yet, LOL). My father has a Canadian girlfriend who speaks French (as do I) and is my age (24)...it's kind of creepy but hey, I have nothing against her or Canadians
. I hate the name Jay, my ex husband's name is Jay...his last name isn't Cutler but he used to get the Jay Cutler joke a lot when we were married, and I still get the Jay Cutler joke sometimes...I'm still not amused by it. Ironically, I am amused at how not amused I am by it...I should really lighten up! LOL
I'm just a law student, not a Duke professor...but it would be pretty cool to be a law professor at Duke one day :cool

World was saved at the last minute, I lost the coin flip. I was born in France but cant break bread with the language barrier. French Canadians are a tricky lot, expats, enjoy the cold and come and go freely into this country hunting our wild pigeons and muscrats. I need to lighten up as well, I was told that yesterday on my birthday, "SO THE POTENCIAL DESTRUCTION OF THE WORLD LIES IN YOUR HANDS," are you willing to take the chance, I chose heads and thankfully for the world population I lost as it was tails. Unfortunately for me now I have to get another 'ruse' together and this takes planning, next Easter maybe if the calendar gods can get a date set that makes sense (Its the 40 days after lent scenario). As a law student, consider this, after you have passed SC's bar exam, you can represent me in the "All humanity" VS Satan and its misdeeds" Civil action. Daniel Webster as proscecuting attorney (IM APPEALING because I lost the first round, I stupidly defended myself).

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by TheEthicalSkeptic

VeteranhumanbeingWhy are you a parnsipitude? (NOT TRYING TO BE what you are)? What if you were actually talking to Jonathan Swift writing a new story about the Canadian Carniferous Sniffers of Truth vs the English nose pickers. Hi there right back at you!. U are not J Cutler Chicago Bears quarterback.

TheEthicalSkeptic

I will take that bow, someone had to clarify these gross misspellings of Calvanist (knowing it was not going to be Judith Martin).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join