It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golgotha "Place of the Skull"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Originally posted by MuMuMu

Originally posted by veteranhumanbeing

Let me say that my personal experiences (without the multitudenous clients) which I have not regressed or authenticated with communications with CARNATES, AGREE. I am fortunate to live (NOT DEAD YET UNFORTUNATELY AS I COULD PROVE AFTERLIFE AS A LIVING BEING EXISTS) in a time where some people may be open to broad thought, Ouiga Board, Scrabble, Bridge, Monopoly. My wonderful access to the dreamscape (my reality is the unreality), Dreams are more real than the physical world. There are/is structure and laws yes to the afterlife because not only is it not MATERIAL but ETHERIAL (way up there in NOT 3d--more like 4th through 9th). I dont need a diaper change as far as relevance and accuracy of indisputable facts, IM IN THE KNOW; and probably a few more rungs further up the ladder than you are, (Jacobs).

MuMuMu
Good luck to you!

I actually responded to you with some thought and integrity and this is YOUR TRIPE answer? No dialoge at all, a worthless waste of typespace AS YOU ARE DISMISSIVE (cowardly, given up) . Luck has nothing to do with anything.
edit on 6-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuMuMu

I have upheld every rule within TOS and have been kindly to each and every poster. I have given freely of my time and this censorship is without merit.

Thank you all.

Good night.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join