It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
India phones scams and greed have destroyed the dreams of millions.
Now do my waters teach them of their cost.

Across all of Australia now do I pour the springs
I flood it now to show you I am prepared to sacrifice my own home if needed to cleanse this world.

I'm just warming up .. You aint seen nothin yet.

edit on 24-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by Akragon

I applaud your thirst for knowledge.

However, I am certain I do not speak in the same tongue I did 10 years ago, let alone 2000 years ago.

AAC

I personally believe God can get his message across to anyone he chooses to...

its in English for those who speak said language... and its translated to almost every language on the planet

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

You're sounding a little like Yahweh now. Kinda scary.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

i meant only light deceptions.. in your judgement the harmless kind.. but we can let that rest.. lol

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I am whoever the people need me to be, to show them I have come from God.
I send this now as a message to those who need it; "Set my people free!"

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're sounding a little like Yahweh now. Kinda scary.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup
reply to post by Akragon

i meant only light deceptions.. in your judgement the harmless kind.. but we can let that rest.. lol

I am more then happy to make a joke.. and push the boundries of what I think might be funny...

But I never seek to intentionally deceive anyone... especially in the spiritual realm of discussion...

That would be counter productive... and I don't need extra "karma" on my back...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
They really think there is no such thing as equality. But that song the mass, shows mother ,divine o mer...mary...mother...sophia....love and compassion and equality is the win....divine o mercia!!!!!

And the child king, with the light sword, soul of truth and purity.

The real mass, the becoming! Son of God, and becoming HS too.

They think they can abuse humanity and keep a hidden trail for elite intellects. Well intellect enough to see their code isn't what life is about.

For example, the ones toiling to caretake the elderly or even mop the floor in the schools know more what love is about and are a "higher" grade than them, only the weakest souls need slaves.

And then there are some of the syndromes, where the soul is protected from corruption, like often happens with down syndrome, and they hold LOVE frequency....as a mission. They want to kill all children like this, of course, that ruins their plans.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by filledcup

I didnt include one that is so obvious and should be in the forefront of waking up what they run this "boot camp" for kindergarden "kiddies" like.

But i didn't put it here because the women are mud wrestling in a g=string, so watch at your own risk.

Era - Infanati

But in this one: INFANCY, is the name of the planet and it is so obvious the 2 programs that keep everyone in the mudpile and stop them from progressing: RELIGION AND WAR.

well what is the truth and the light Unity_99 without at least a hint of sexual connotations? lol

Goodnight folks. i have given you of my day today which would have afforded me $263 in a days pay for a job to which i did not attend. but i will be attending tomorrow so i will rest my head as i go off to explore foreign worlds until the crack of Dawn.

Love and light to all who deserve it.. till we meet again.
edit on 24-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

A broken world needs a broken man.

edit on 24-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Well in the priest one on disclose, that also seemed to hint at homesexual behavior, so the programs seem to be: war, religion, and I won't say homosexual, because I'm not homo phobic, but I would say, selfish sexuality....

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Ahh I get it... this whole Jesus thing is a promotion for PBS

That clears things up...
edit on 24-6-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Well in the priest one on disclose, that also seemed to hint at homesexual behavior, so the programs seem to be: war, religion, and I won't say homosexual, because I'm not homo phobic, but I would say, selfish sexuality....

indeed the titles you have applied are true.. for homosexuality is selfish sexuality. but look again at ameno..

see there are 3 men and 3 women.. balance
the women are scantily or sexually attired to provoke erotic images.. hinting at the attraction of the male and female energies. i see that they are disclosing the secret of unity of the male and female.. and indeed they are equal and opposite as it should be.

the women are later disrobed to skin coloured attire which is to symbolize their nakedness.. indeed.. they are having sex. in the spirit. they look within to disclose thise spirit thru it's sexual nature which is of divinity. look again

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Yes they can decieve you for your dealing with beings you nothing about for they where angels and have abilities beyond your understanding and you blindly close your eyes and let them in and they give you false hope and give you knowledge so you can lead others to it. The dark rules the world and has every being playing parts and role playing as born is.

Of course you can believe anything you wish for its written and it is your time but only for awhile and this new age aquarian gospel channelling is not worth any more breath because the bible warns us of you all and maybe your ascended masters should stop lying because they will not be allowed till God wills it. They have been telling you they are coming for many years and have set dates that have come and gone. Its because God has the last say as to when they will be allowed to come and do the last test on humankind.
edit on 25-6-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

This graphic is off of a spiritual speaker from North Hollywood, California named James Mellon. He used these graphics to promote his 10 week spiritual educational course or something like that.

Is there a reason you used this guys graphic or did you just google 3 days till doom graphic and this popped up?

Interesting direction you're taking. Can't say that I like it either.

AAC

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

I think you are reading in too much with me. I do not consult any entity nor do I wish to. All of my divine wisdom comes from taking note of the divine synchronicity in my life and consulting my spirit with humble considerations.

As to why I don't follow the popular versions of GOD... I tested out of those courses.

AAC
edit on 25-6-2013 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Why did I choose this graphic AAC?? Cause the divine God brought it to me. So I shared it.
Read your own words below for your answer AAC.

I am not selling anything. Unlike the Royal family and the fat smiling cats in London, I have no care for money.

You do not flood half of the world to 'sell something'. Ask China if they are ready to buy what I am 'selling'.

Let's see who is smiling, joking and laughing soon.

reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

I think you are reading in too much with me. I do not consult any entity nor do I wish to. All of my divine wisdom comes from taking note of the divine synchronicity in my life and consulting my spirit with humble considerations.

AAC
edit on 25-6-2013 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I saw a lot of layers in that video, the sexuality seems to be the cultish kind and the women were taller, and seemingly stronger than the males, and so they seemed goddess or isis and while the men seemed serpentine. It was dark gnostic view.

The original song, with the innocent girl, who uses insight to remote view and step into the past, with the cathars, is hinting strongly that there is a hidden history in this world, and she is awake, the very mystery hidden in the bible, from genesis 32 30, penial as the city to meet God in......but most miss it.

Those videos and even the online presentation are like layers of meaning. Also when one examines things, there is a dark interpretation and a light, see with the eyes of kindness and light for the dark is very limited. The Love/Light is infinite abundance.

Its always about looking deeper.
edit on 25-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

How does he know you by your avatar? Did i miss something?

AAC

When haven't you missed something?

Throughout this whole thread you've had to be pointed back to other pages of this thread.

If you want to appear knowledgable and agree with all of your friends on this thread, maybe you should be more observant.

edit on 25-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Yeah, yeah, we've already heard the same thing from filledcup and then he got caught in a lie.

We know that the only way to "test out of it" is through demon contact, you only refuse to give their names.

All of you are too much alike and can't be trusted to tell the truth about anything.

edit on 25-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I saw a lot of layers in that video, the sexuality seems to be the cultish kind and the women were taller, and seemingly stronger than the males, and so they seemed goddess or isis and while the men seemed serpentine. It was dark gnostic view.

The original song, with the innocent girl, who uses insight to remote view and step into the past, with the cathars, is hinting strongly that there is a hidden history in this world, and she is awake, the very mystery hidden in the bible, from genesis 32 30, penial as the city to meet God in......but most miss it.

Those videos and even the online presentation are like layers of meaning. Also when one examines things, there is a dark interpretation and a light, see with the eyes of kindness and light for the dark is very limited. The Love/Light is infinite abundance.

Its always about looking deeper.
edit on 25-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

indeed the girl is moved thru spirit to a vision of the light. note the start of the video scrolls upon a stone alter at which the top tho beaten and nearly unperceived is a graphic of the spiritual eye radiating divine light. as she is transported her spirit flies over land and sea where she arrives with her guide, an eagle representing freedom and spiritual liberation. indeed she witnesses the true light and it is verified that her body is filled with light as she reveals the inner core of the alter upon which the eye sits. baring the balanced cross to finally reveal that the original stone alter is a symbol of the body. even such dark gnostic view as you pre-describe it, is of the light.

i remember reading upon penial in the spirit and questioning my ego on how it could have been so blind for so long not to see these things. the similarity between the city of 'Penial' and the 'Pineal' are startling to say the least to all who uncover its truth.

The elite code is broken!

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join