It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Thursday? I never said anything about Thursday.

What made you pick this date?

Do you sense what is coming my friend?

Did God possibly deliver this to you to show you of whom now drives your mind and hands?

Will you still fail to see whom they send before you?

Here's what you said last Thursday, June 20th, 2013...

I say to you all now, to regard what shall come forth from your Vatican within a week.

They know now that I have come.
They are to speak the truth of Mary to their legion in this world.
For their penance shall the wealth of their church be distributed through the poor.
Their purse shall reset the balance and their debt to God be paid.

but no longer can any Roman sit upon the throne.
They must renounce their control before the true councils comes to see it stripped.

edit on 24-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The countdown is on until your thread hits the hoax bin due to your false prediction above...

If you are who you say you are, BRING DOWN THE VATICAN!

MAKE IT ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRUE MARY....as you put it earlier.

IT'S TIME TO SHOW YOUR POWER AND ABILITY!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Did he just threaten me?

went right over my head!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

He's basically threatened everyone that has questioned who he says he is and thinks he's a liar.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Seems to be a new breed of person.... Gnostic Catholic?

Yet anti Vatican??

edit on 24-6-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by BornOfSin
You best be careful who you anger my friend.

Bigger fish now swim in these ponds.

Cats eat fish... Just so you know...

Be careful who you anger Akragon...

This is no ordinary fish...

He has "full elemental control"...

Akragon VS BornOfSin:

edit on 24-6-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The small scarred man ..

Listen now .. As this be your warning.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
You do not need to tell them this.

They are about to discover this first hand.

So then shall they know he who comes.

God save the Queen indeed.

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by BornOfSin
You best be careful who you anger my friend.

Bigger fish now swim in these ponds.

Cats eat fish... Just so you know...

Be careful who you anger Akragon...

This is no ordinary fish...

He has "full elemental control"...

edit on 24-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

LMAO!!!

Duly noted...

The power of assumption has the ability to move the rolling rock...

Im stealing that picture by the way...

edit on 24-6-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
All nine are now eight,

For nine is I

As the one am I

edit on 24-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

HA! You never did answer my question. Why are you avoiding it?

What do you believe that the church doesn't already teach? Because from what I've gathered so far, you believe everything it has taught.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

So Thursday then?

I'll bring the beer...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Not to be mean, I like your message and all, but you're starting to sound full of yourself. Take it down a notch and stop typing as if you are "high and mighty".

Just some friendly advice.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
U have put a great burden of proof on yourself BornofSin by making prediction which you should know they would not take lightly. you will have to deliver that burden of proof in the form of a real act which demonstrates your wisdom if you are a recipient of the light. now you give yourself such a heavy task with such an early deadline.. i look to see how and if you will bring it to fruition.

as a new recipient of the light let me tell you what you are experiencing. the overwhelming bliss of the spirit as it fills your mind with truth. the truth which you have always sought being exposed to you like a gift. the light filling you makes you worthy of being a messiah.. but not of being THE Messiah. if you have indeed achieved the light you will find others just as you, with knowledge and understanding and wisdom as you in this time and many more to come.. but we are all equally like the Gods. teaching men how to become like us if they so choose.

let your thoughts settle more.. meditate and allow the Spirit to settle it's complete understanding of where you are now. i do not doubt you.. but it is possible that you must learn of how the spirit world and this real world do not perfectly coincide with understanding. climb not too far out on the limbs of the tree so that it is not too heavy a burden for the branches to bare. settle in your peace and master death, then speak.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Some fun facts about this thread...

1). Spirituality is a personal journey for EVERYONE. The kingdom of heaven can be found inside each and everyone of us. Through the way we live our lives, we either journey closer to that kingdom or further away from it. When we journey closer to it we receive gifts of intellect, wisdom, and conscious awareness. When we drift away from it we are left to the mercy of our fears.

2). Organized religion, something Jesus, Bhudda, Krishna, and all the other messengers of GOD (sons of the living GOD) never advocated, is the crippling anchor of spirituality. It teaches to not explore inner faith, not to question beliefs, not to allow deeper knowledge in, so that it may confine you to the partial truth it has designed. It is a brilliant indoctrination because it uses truth as bait, just like the fisherman, and when it gets a bite, you are pulled from the waters of knowledge and put in an aquarium and taught to be satisfied within it.

And when you see other fish still swimming in the ocean and gaining knowledge, you are taught to ridicule the act, belittle the wisdom as evil, and rebuke it with all your being. Not to mention, the man in which the New testament was created around, has had his words edited, erased, misinterpreted, and left completely out of the final book.

All that said, religion has also taught you cliche rebuttals to spew from your mouths to anyone who reiterates these truths against your beloved religion.

Quite an epic cycle of deceit.

3). There are demons and negative spirits that try to pull you away from your light. They thrive on instilling fear within you. They can not pretend to be light, they can only pretend to have the after taste of light. For their darkness can never hold true light. It they could, it could be asked, how do you know Jesus wasn't pretending to be light?

Demons do not have free reign on this planet unless you invite them into your lives through asking, through dabbling into the occult (without a pure heart), and through your evil actions.

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT NO DEMON COULD EVER INFLUENCE MY BELIEF.

4). The OP has obviously been on a spiritual fast track. I assume he is dealing with feelings and visions that most cannot fathom, let alone make judgement on. He is still a man, however, and has the ability to regret if his actions are less than what his spirit expects.

There are many that read this thread and participate in this thread that can swear by the truth that the OP states. Mind you, the truth that can be confirmed through their own spirit. Any truth that cannot be confirmed by spirit, remains a consideration.

As i have stated before, my mantra in life is to not believe anything, but consider everything. Yes, I believe in my spirituality, but in the matter of things outside of my spirit, I believe nothing.

5). Those that are trying to knock down the OP by finding cracks in his presentation are childish. He is not perfect. He is seeing the things he states through a set of spiritual eyes that cannot be properly explained with feeble words.

If someone of pure heart who speaks the spiritual language that resonates with my linguistic heart i will consider whatever is said. Because two things are happening. Either he's defaming his spirit to catch fish and trying to lock them away into a similar aquarium that religion uses. Or he has an insight that the universe sometimes passes down through humans to share.

Only time will tell.

edit on 24-6-2013 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Or perhaps hes read one too many books from the Nag Hammadi Library...

His story isn't original... a few pieces from this text... a few from that...

And Tadaa... we have another ATS prophet...

Seen it all before... No prophecies have ever come true...

So we wait til Thursday... and then off to the hoax bin

Just like the rest who have claimed to be Jesus reincarnated...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Let me ask you...

Do you think OP is making up everything or do you think that he is being deceived?

Just curious what you think.

AAC

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

much truth is surfaced from studying comparative theology with a holistic view in mind. it is so that each religion has left out bits which the other had included in it's doctrines. the missing puzzle pieces which confound everyone in paradox of faith and understand, the blanks which need filling are easily found in other doctrines. the OP is not wrong for having explored other sources for attaining his understanding in seeking completion. it is wise for everyone else to do the same.
edit on 24-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Its not really my place to judge honestly... He makes some spectacular claims... he completely altered Luke...

He's against peter... Not a fan myself actually...

He claims Jesus was not his name... He claims he was Jesus in a previous life... and he knows the true story which coincidentally coincides with a bunch of Gnosic texts...

And he seems to like Thomas... which by the way he says agrees with luke... which he changed... whilst neglecting the fact that Thomas also agrees with much of the other gospels as well...

What do you think?

Considering as I've said... he isn't the first reincarnated Jesus we've seen... at least in the time I've been here

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

much truth is surfaced from studying comparative theology with a holistic view in mind. it is so that each religion has left out bits which the other had included in it's doctrines. the missing puzzle pieces which confound everyone in paradox of faith and understand, the blanks which need filling are easily found in other doctrines. the OP is not wrong for having explored other sources for attaining his understanding in seeking completion. it is wise for everyone else to do the same.
edit on 24-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

I agree...

but it is one thing to explore other facets of a particular religion.... It is quite another to claim to be the reincarnated founder of the religion...

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join