It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Here's what you said last Thursday, June 20th, 2013...

I say to you all now, to regard what shall come forth from your Vatican within a week.

They know now that I have come.
They are to speak the truth of Mary to their legion in this world.
For their penance shall the wealth of their church be distributed through the poor.
Their purse shall reset the balance and their debt to God be paid.

but no longer can any Roman sit upon the throne.
They must renounce their control before the true councils comes to see it stripped.

I am bit curious. How will you know Thursday if what OP said was true? From what I gather, the only thing that looks to be a prognostication is this...

They are to speak their truth of Mary to their legion in this world? - To me that seems to imply the message will be passed down to their leaders of the church. How often are those inner-circle messages shared with the public?

Maybe I missed something, but how do you see this as being a prophecy? Did i miss something? Did you leave part of the prophecy out of the quote or something?

AAC

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Oh right...

And he knows me... by my Avatar...

Didn't bother reading any of my almost 300 threads... many of which happen to involve Gnostic texts

edit on 24-6-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I am eager to see this played out. I hold my judgements to the bitter end.

You do not have any affirmation that his claims aren't true the same way I do not have any affirmation that they are true. As I've said, on the matters outside of my own spirit, I believe nothing and consider everything. Some things obviously longer than others.

So what is the writing on the wall for you that you consider his words copy-cat foolishness?

And my main attraction to this thread are people like Deeterminned who know not yet what they know, yet they fight tooth and nail to defend the unknown. I liken it to spiritual exercise.

AAC

link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by filledcup

Or perhaps hes read one too many books from the Nag Hammadi Library...

His story isn't original... a few pieces from this text... a few from that...

And Tadaa... we have another ATS prophet...

Seen it all before... No prophecies have ever come true...

So we wait til Thursday... and then off to the hoax bin

Just like the rest who have claimed to be Jesus reincarnated...

much truth is surfaced from studying comparative theology with a holistic view in mind. it is so that each religion has left out bits which the other had included in it's doctrines. the missing puzzle pieces which confound everyone in paradox of faith and understand, the blanks which need filling are easily found in other doctrines. the OP is not wrong for having explored other sources for attaining his understanding in seeking completion. it is wise for everyone else to do the same.
edit on 24-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

I agree...

but it is one thing to explore other facets of a particular religion.... It is quite another to claim to be the reincarnated founder of the religion...

it is a common misconception (in a sort of way) of newly ascended spirituals.

think about it.. u wake up one morning and the Holy Spirit descends upon you in prayer.. revealingthe answers to all your hearts eternal questions. the revelation give u eyes to see behind scripture and identify truth. because of the way the New Testament was written.. you have become like Christ.. lacking only the miracle works of him which is said to come later on after receiving the light in it's due course. 99% of those who awaken will believe for at least a moment that they are the Messiah.. or even the antichrist. because they know truth. the remnants of religious dogma will be purged in due time.

but as i have said.. we are all sons of God.. and we all possess the ability to become like God and to become like Jesus. to know the word, the truth and the light very much similarly as he.when the spiritual bombardment subsides by then he will know his place in the grand scheme. as it is you have seen i have made no prophecy.. tho i could and know well of things to come that will indeed come and not be unfruitful. however i do not step forward to claim advanced prophethood.. not without miraculous works.. and the Lord knows that he couldnt send me forth to do much more than preach his word with accuracy without granting me the ability to perform miracles as a demonstration of truth.

at this point i claim only to be a priest.. a pastor who's teachings for all religions comes directly from the light. it can be trusted as truth as not one iota of what i say must be without light. and has not been. you will find no way to contradict nor refute the things i say and have said because i will present to you only those things which you are able to see with your own eyes.

link   
reply to post by Akragon

How does he know you by your avatar? Did i miss something?

AAC

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Apparently...

He's done it twice now... claiming to know who I am because I happen to have a devious cat in my Avatar...

Perhaps its a reflection of my playful nature, but no one can claim to know anything about who I am without at least reading something I've written...

A forum is nothing more then words on a screen...

IF he was actually Jesus reincarnated... he would know exactly who I am... and I would know him... but his words are not familiar... they are a mix of gnostic texts and imagination from what I've gathered thus far...

but he may prove me wrong... We'll see eh

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I found your second point really interesting. Peter was a fisherman by trade, he baited "fish" with half-truths then yanked them out of the water and put them into an "aquarium", or the church.

I try to look for symbolism within stories of the bible, and I think that's a great metaphor for what Peter really was, someone who set up an aquarium (church) in order to trap fish (people) that he caught from the sea of life.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It is like a language of 5 words trying to explain the entire universe into it's glossary. What more do they know, those 5 words are all they have been conditioned to fight with.

Sad really.

AAC

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I found your second point really interesting. Peter was a fisherman by trade, he baited "fish" with half-truths then yanked them out of the water and put them into an "aquarium", or the church.

I try to look for symbolism within stories of the bible, and I think that's a great metaphor for what Peter really was, someone who set up an aquarium (church) in order to trap fish (people) that he caught from the sea of life.

this interpretation is at least one that the Christians and catholics are able to see deeper only because it was explained to them by their masters. breadcrumbs left on the trail to follow their way back home.

for once.. they not only see a story of a fisherman.. but see a deeper level of truth which is also true without contradiction, that Peter was also a 'fisher of men'.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

He's done it twice now... claiming to know who I am because I happen to have a devious cat in my Avatar...

Because you have a cat in your avatar he claims to know who you are, or he claims to know who you are and you have a cat in your avatar?

I looked back at the posts and I think much has been left up to the interpretation.

Perhaps its a reflection of my playful nature, but no one can claim to know anything about who I am without at least reading something I've written...

Even if he was being visited by demonic spirits, he could have been given a glimpse of your identity.

Mind you, I am only playing devil's advocate here (pun intended). I do not believe anything, remember?

A forum is nothing more then words on a screen...

I beg to differ. That is like saying that the Bible is just words on paper. Some would argue it's much more.
Tell him, Deeterminned.
I kid.

IF he was actually Jesus reincarnated... he would know exactly who I am... and I would know him... but his words are not familiar... they are a mix of gnostic texts and imagination from what I've gathered thus far...

Why would you know him?

but he may prove me wrong... We'll see eh

That we will.

AAC

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Deetermined

Seems to be a new breed of person.... Gnostic Catholic?

Yet anti Vatican??

Actually the real gnostics, like the Cathars, were hunted down by the Church I'd say. The Church seems to be Saturnists.

This song has meaning in both its versions, note the Catholic version first.

Era - Ameno (live, Germany, 1998)

The corrupt snake version.

Now note the pure one:

Ameno, their so called ple'o'shan pig latin, ie think Cathar adn ET.

Ameno, disclose oh warring man...

Era - Ameno - Videoclipe Original

She opens her third eye, uses her INSIGHT.

Seems the project creator for ERA, is revealing both types of gnostiics, one angel-et and one dark hats.

I adore ERA.

edit to add, one of my favorites, J'ean d' Arc. Tyranny even today, cannot overcome wide awake people, so wake up and be Love, equal and free, and be good, kind and merciful, meditate, and realize that the Long Shot, is a given when awake......!!!!!! They cannot overcome even one awake mind!

ERA - The Mass

This is the real mass.....not the Roman kind.
edit on 24-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

you call it a "playful nature" but it is more than that.

if i were to tell you of you based on your avatar i would say

that is no ordinary cat. it is the chesire cat. a wise entity who dwells within the rabbit hole and fears not any darkness within it since it is as he has born and grew up there. no you are not just playful, but a trickster. one who delights in humour of misleading others in harmless diatribe. your humour is within your witty intelligence. and with it u do well with the girls which brings you confidence.

indeed it is possible that perhaps you rest in solace of not knowing where you come from nor where you are going as all paths lead to Rome. casually you stroll thru wonderland and enjoying of everything to your hearts content including stopping to smell the roses in your busy days consumed with nothing. the world is not black and white, indeed it is colourful, but you accept humbly that you do not see all it's colours and search for new ones.

just a guess, u may tell me which attributes of your avatar i have described that are not truly of you

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

In English

Disclose

Take me to the inside, absorb, take me
Disclose, disclose, hiding, hiding oneself, take me
Disclose, unperceived signs, disclose
Tell me, tell me, war like, spirit martyr, disclose

Emulate unperceived signs, disclose
Emulate unperceived signs

Disclose, disclose the silence, disclose take me, disclose take me
Disclose soldier, take me away, disclose take me, disclose take me, take me soldier
Disclose
Disclose
Disclose, emulate unperceived signs, disclose
Tell me, tell me, war like, spirit martyr, disclose

Emulate unperceived signs, disclose
Emulate unperceived signs

Disclose, disclose the silence, disclose take me, disclose take me
Disclose soldier, take me away, disclose take me, disclose take me, take me soldier
Take me, take me...

Disclose
Disclose take
Disclose take me
Disclose take me

Disclose soldier, take me away, disclose take me, disclose take me
Disclose, disclose, disclose, disclose take me
Disclose
Disclose take me
Disclose
Disclose soldier
Disclose
Disclose take me
Disclose
Disclose take me...

very beautiful music Unity_99

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

But they also see it in a good light, whereas I see it in a bad light.

Peter baited the "fish" with plastic bait, bait without any real nutrition, he then forced them into his own aquarium where they can not and will not escape.

It would have been better for those fish to have stayed in the ocean to find their own way instead of being baited into an unnatural habitat.
edit on 24-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

why would you know him?

I know every word that is written about him from that time period... Words he said or might have said within the bible or external sources...

Back later with more replies... Im going fishing!

(after this beer)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But they also see it in a good light, whereas I see it in a bad light.

Peter baited the "fish" with plastic bait, bait without any real nutrition, he then forced them into his own aquarium where they can not and will not escape.

It would have been better for those fish have stayed in the ocean to find their own way instead of being baited into an unnatural habitat.

i see your clarity and indeed it is true.. but this church is not Christ's church which Peter would have been fishing for. This is the entity that sought power over men and knew it could not succeed very far without adopting things which were already known to be true. had Christ's church and his true word come forward in clarity without interference and pilferage, our world may be different today. but so it was written in God's script that all these things come to pass.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It all comes down your appetite, I consider.

Just as some are content with their high school educations, never again matriculating for advanced curriculum. While others want to continue beyond undergraduate, beyond, Master's program, and into a doctorate.

The issue is that those that only finish high school mustn't not claim to know more than a doctor. It is foolish to everyone except themselves.

Ignorance is bliss.

AAC
edit on 24-6-2013 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I applaud your thirst for knowledge.

However, I am certain I do not speak in the same tongue I did 10 years ago, let alone 2000 years ago.

AAC

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I didnt include one that is so obvious and should be in the forefront of waking up what they run this "boot camp" for kindergarden "kiddies" like.

But i didn't put it here because the women are mud wrestling in a g=string, so watch at your own risk.

Era - Infanati

But in this one: INFANCY, is the name of the planet and it is so obvious the 2 programs that keep everyone in the mudpile and stop them from progressing: RELIGION AND WAR.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I'll take this point by point... to make my point... that being... You can't judge a book by its cover...

that is no ordinary cat. it is the chesire cat. a wise entity who dwells within the rabbit hole and fears not any darkness within it since it is as he has born and grew up there.

True...I fear no darkness... but I don't consider myself any wiser then the next person...

And I didn't grow up in darkness...quite the opposite actually.... though at a certain point in my life I was darkness... but I've come to know the light... and live within it

no you are not just playful, but a trickster. one who delights in humour of misleading others in harmless diatribe.

Incorrect....

your humour is within your witty intelligence. and with it u do well with the girls which brings you confidence.

Perhaps...

Though I do not need my ego stroked...

indeed it is possible that perhaps you rest in solace of not knowing where you come from nor where you are going as all paths lead to Rome.

I know where I come from... and where I go...

casually you stroll thru wonderland and enjoying of everything to your hearts content including stopping to smell the roses in your busy days consumed with nothing.

yup...

the world is not black and white, indeed it is colourful, but you accept humbly that you do not see all it's colours and search for new ones.

Also true...

Admittedly that wasn't bad... aside from the trickster comment...

I do not delight in deceiving others... I seek only truth... Though I find humor lightens the load of bearing your cross... so to speak

And I am not Christian... just so we get that out of the way

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join