It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses it on BBC today June 9th

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Alex is a bloody LOON.. He's a liar and a charlatan. He does this crazy act to get people talking..
He knows what sells.. and he tries to create viral videos that get people to his WEBSITE--which is choc-full of ADS... I mean, he's a sell out.. just COUNT the Ads he has on just ONE page.. its a joke..

He's a joke, if everyone ignored him, he's go away... just my opinion..

The BBC knew exactly what they were going to get.. trust me...
and they got it.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
Because Alex proceeded to explain (like I have been ever since I became a listener) that if he were to die, it would throw a lot of red flags up. He's the most well-known person in alternative media. For him to be killed would, to the public eye, clarify everything he's been saying.
Really? Would anyone be surprised by a report that he had stroked-out live on the air? Had a car accident while apparently drunk?

People don't have to be assassinated by a sniper shot...their planes crash, etc, etc...And yet he lives to huff and to puff.

Let's not be naive here.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

See, the thing that bothers me about ATS anymore is the fact that the most hateful, and dare I say ignorant posts get the most stars.

What's ignorant about my posts?

Jones has totally divided the conspiracy theorist community. Nobody can agree on who or what he is. That's exactly what he's paid to do. Every time you give him credibility you make it easier for him to deceive people.

Were's the denial of ignorance?

Rejecting Jones is denial of ignorance. He has a shopping list of corporate sponsors and an even longer list of failed predictions. Join the dots!

You seem to have some well preserved hate whenever Alex Jones is mentioned.

Jesus, where does this come from?

No hate here, simply mild disgust. Wake up, sheeple!

link   
edit on 9/6/13 by Sankari because: duplicate post...

link   
edit on 9/6/13 by Sankari because: duplicate post...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I don't blame Alex one bit.

I don't care what you guys' opinions are of him. I've heard all there is to hear about him.

I applaud him. Go Alex.

Tear em to pieces.

He isn't tearing anyone to pieces. He's making himself and anyone who listens to him look like a nut.
He's getting laughed at.

The media is just parading him around for entertainment.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
He comes across as a loon. Paranoid and delusional.
All he does is shout. He's obnoxious.

Although he might be factual on most of his points, it's lost in all the clutter he adds to it. Its like he's being baited to reveal crazy stories so nothing he says is believed.

He shouldn't be the spokesperson for conspiracy theorists.
Like the other man said he's either crazy or one himself.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Look, I am not a Jones fan, thanks to his manner of talking. But, hey, he has points, and the media is taking advantage of his outbursts to only further discredit him and issues he brings to light that could very well be true.

After this outburst there will be many more who's gonna think "what a fool".

He goes out of his way to show what is happening behind the scenes, and then throws all of his research and work away acting up like this. I felt embarrassed for him. A problem i have is - the ignoramus will start to see others who denies ignorance in a similar way, as fools.

He will lose more listeners than gaining, IMO.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Double post. Apologies.
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You can't have real debates like that on TV nowadays.
Just look at Bill O'rielly or MSNBC when they have a guest that they don't agree with.
They just talk over them,edit them out,cut thier microphone or try to make them look like a joke.

This interview was a hit piece and Alex didn't take the bait.
Alex wants to look like a loon and like a "conspriracy theorist". So people would go onto his site and try to disprove his documents.Then get woken up to the control grid when they find out its real.

I still don't know why they put him on tv. All he is going to do is spread truth and the sheeple will try to debunk it but ...can't.

Its a win win for AJ every time.
edit on 9-6-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CJCrawley
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

People have said the same thing about David Icke.

But....reptilian illuminati?

Not for me.

I getcha. David Icke is hit-and-miss for me.

He's right on about some things, but with others, he seems a bit "out there."

Alex sticks to hard political issues. He's my conspiracy go-to.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

What's ignorant about my posts?

! - They're extremely bias, and usually consist of name calling.

2 - That reply wasn't even directed at you.

Jones has totally divided the conspiracy theorist community. Nobody can agree on who or what he is. That's exactly what he's paid to do. Every time you give him credibility you make it easier for him to deceive people.

This is your opinion, nothing more.

The only thing you've ever presented as evidence were a few bias, name-calling websites and an overplayed video of the second amendment rally.

Rejecting Jones is denial of ignorance. He has a shopping list of corporate sponsors and an even longer list of failed predictions. Join the dots!

Human beings can't predict the future. Marketing tactics don't make someone a disinformation agent. And rejecting Jones is a personal choice, not denial of anything.

No hate here, simply mild disgust. Wake up, sheeple!

Oh, lies! The hate is steaming off the screen!

You're a rallying member of the Alex-hating conspiracy sub-culture. You're the sheeple here.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Headlines says " idiot" conspiracy theorist rants on about Bilderberg on BBC.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Because Alex proceeded to explain (like I have been ever since I became a listener) that if he were to die, it would throw a lot of red flags up. He's the most well-known person in alternative media. For him to be killed would, to the public eye, clarify everything he's been saying.
Really? Would anyone be surprised by a report that he had stroked-out live on the air? Had a car accident while apparently drunk?

People don't have to be assassinated by a sniper shot...their planes crash, etc, etc...And yet he lives to huff and to puff.

Let's not be naive here.

Wow.

Alex's assassination could be made to look like anything, true. But do you honestly believe the death of AJ, regardless of the official cause or story, wouldn't raise extreme speculation, no matter how it SUPPOSEDLY happened?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Headlines says " idiot" conspiracy theorist rants on about Bilderberg on BBC.

Assholes! Jebus, Alex is being exploited.

Mainstream sucks!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Yeah the media do try it on with MANY big people - the talentless people pleasers always get praises.

So the media slagging him off is a good thing
Means hes on the money.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Sorry to spam the reply space, but let me make one more point.

Like a few have said before me, this thread is flooded with ignorance.

Oh, he's making money! He must just be in it for the money!

Alex Jones is a Zionist shill!

Gaga-googoo!

I don't see any of YOU out there doing what he does.

If you don't want to be represented by Alex, get off your arse and represent yourself.

There is no base for the Zionist conspiracy. Marketing tactics does not make a person a disinfo agent, nor do false predictions, because human beings cannot predict the future. We are not psychic, nor are we God.

Quit spewing ignorance unless you have something with some substance or evidence to back your bias, hateful little opinions of Alex Jones.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'd rather listen to Alex Jones tell me something and make up my own mind than have a 'news' announcer that ridiculed a guest to the extent of telling him to shut up (like Bill O'Reilly regularly does to his guests) or worse yet, in the worst display of unprofessionalism ever, did the 'screwy head thing' whilst signing off. Yeah, it was funny. It also won't solve the problems we're facing either, will it?

I wonder if there's any video available of someone trying to warn us about Hitler before it was too late and being called a nutjob?

I've said it before and will say it again, lying to the public from a stance of authority, whether political or journalistic, is treason and should be punishable as such. We have huge problems and we can't even begin to discuss how to solve them if we're being lied to by everyone or those warning us of impending disaster are ridiculed. Not everyone can be calm, cool and collected while relaying information; I agree it helps but those people aren't being listened to, are they? The Bill Moyers of the world hardly get any traction at all.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CJCrawley

People have said the same thing about David Icke.

But....reptilian illuminati?

Not for me.

I getcha. David Icke is hit-and-miss for me.

He's right on about some things, but with others, he seems a bit "out there."

Alex sticks to hard political issues. He's my conspiracy go-to.

Problem with both is that both can seem very unstable. I'm definitely not a fan of Icke (I pronounce it "icky") because in his mind, I'm a cold blooded reptilian shapeshifting overlord because of my blood type. That is called nuts. Even somebody who is nuts can say or discern something absolutely lucid and on point from time to time. However, if one is avoiding the "nuts" label, one shouldn't use the unstable as their poster boys. Just my thoughts on the two.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

People have plenty of evidence he's a nut.
You just choose not to accept it. You don't want to accept it.

Being a "Sheeple" and "NOT DENYING IGNORANCE" describes you very well actually
edit on 9-6-2013 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join