It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses it on BBC today June 9th

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ah, Alex Jones. A man who never met a conspiracy he didn't like...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Alex probably did exactly what he is meant to do when he went into another rant in a public performance.

Wise up folks, he's NOT on OUR side me thinks.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I don't blame Alex one bit.

I don't care what you guys' opinions are of him. I've heard all there is to hear about him.

I applaud him. Go Alex.

Tear em to pieces.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Looks like Alex is a tool for the elite. Basicly it just forms people opinion on conspiracy theory's in general so that anyone who believe in some kind of conspiracy theory is basicly a nut, just look at Alex!

Alex must know that with getting really really loud where he just throws out short and allot conspiracy theory's in a few minutes and getting even more louder and more angry, he basicly looks like a fool. It can't be he doesn't know this so it looks clear to me he's part of the game.

Anyways it's going on for some time where the media show that conspiracy theorists are just crazy people, so after enough time, even the best conspiracy theory wouldn't be believed or even discussed since then people would think you are a bit crazy, you wouldn't want that really so you just quit talking about it.

Alex could even just speak the truth, doesn't matter 1 bit (just mix it with some crazy ideas and voila > nobody would believe him), and if some do, it's just a small minority which gets smaller by the day.

Mission accomplished.
edit on 9-6-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It's like my dad used to say when my brother criticised something on TV, "It's only entertainment, son."

The Beeb are fully complicit.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If someone told you to shut up how would you take it? Especially when they are lying in your face and mocking you. These people live in a society were they are completely run by the EU. They even get told what to do by a system that is not voted in. But put into place. They tried to make him look stupid by saying that does not exist. But sadly it does and they are in on it. Or we can just believe this all BS. And that gov is trying to help us little people. By doing what is right. Last I checked things are not going right for the average citizen of this world and only the rich are benefiting.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Who cares what anyone thinks about Alex!!! I have been following him since Waco.... I love the dude!
I rather see him spit in thier faces...anyone working for the MSM is scum!!!! spit
---

edit on 9-6-2013 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
I have been reading a lot of ignorance in this thread.

Alex Jones does not work for the government give me a break.

He is angry and high spirited over exactly what we should be angry and high spirited over, corruption, greed, and destruction of the world and human race.

More people should be raging lunatics and get angry and start shutting down the aristocracy and bank cartels that run the world and destroy it.

Or maybe you cant spot bad acting like some of us do. And why is he extra crazy whenever he is interviewed on a maintstream channel??
Do you really think that his interview on bbc actually helped wake the sheep up??

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by onequestion
I have been reading a lot of ignorance in this thread.

Alex Jones does not work for the government give me a break.

He is angry and high spirited over exactly what we should be angry and high spirited over, corruption, greed, and destruction of the world and human race.

More people should be raging lunatics and get angry and start shutting down the aristocracy and bank cartels that run the world and destroy it.

Or maybe you cant spot bad acting like some of us do. And why is he extra crazy whenever he is interviewed on a maintstream channel??
Do you really think that his interview on bbc actually helped wake the sheep up??

Bad acting?

I know your type. Someone who used to follow Alex, then found out all the Zionist conspiracy bunk (which is all fluff and bs), now you're butthurt because you think Alex betrayed your trust somehow.

Alex's tactics, effective or not, are debatable. But he certainly is not acting.

I agree with the post you quoted. Total ignorance indeed.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

I don't care what you guys' opinions are of him. I've heard all there is to hear about him.

I applaud him. Go Alex.

Tear em to pieces.

The only person he tore to pieces was himself. He was humiliated on live national TV.

It's difficult to see why anyone would applaud this unless they enjoy watching a corporate disinfo shill perform for money.
edit on 9/6/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Well the core of his arguments are just silly.

Nazi Germany had a plan for the Euro? No, they took it over by force.

They threatened his life? yet here he is saying the same stuff, and still alive.

other than those two things, there was nothing of real substance in the speech. It was just emotional ravings.

He does more harm than good. At best, he's a loon. At worst, he's a shill. And those are really the only two options.

He CAN'T be true, because if true, he'd be DEAD.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Really? Because Alex proceeded to explain (like I have been ever since I became a listener) that if he were to die, it would throw a lot of red flags up. He's the most well-known person in alternative media. For him to be killed would, to the public eye, clarify everything he's been saying.

Alive, he's dismissed by the general public and mainstream as a loon.

Dead, he'd be proven right.

And the powers can't have that.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

I applaud him. Go Alex.

Tear em to pieces.

The only person he tore to pieces was himself. He was humiliated on live national TV.

It's difficult to see why anyone would applaud this unless they enjoy watching a corporate disinfo shill perform for money.
edit on 9/6/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

The bias in your statements spreads like a virus. Good lord.

Humiliated? I don't think so. It depends on your perspective.

And he's not a shill.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
I wouldn't say he lost it, he was being harassed from all sides and he did the same thing he did on Piers Morgan, he GOT ATTENTION.

He got attention like a dog gets attention when it humps your leg. I wouldn't call that a win.

This is all Jones ever does: he just runs around humping people's legs and barking at them.
edit on 9/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Alex Jones is a retard.

@2:22....hilarious, I don't feel sorry for the guy, he's a joke, and his apologists and followers are idiots.

edit on 9-6-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

See, the thing that bothers me about ATS anymore is the fact that the most hateful, and dare I say ignorant posts get the most stars.

Where's the denial of ignorance?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by eLPresidente
I wouldn't say he lost it, he was being harassed from all sides and he did the same thing he did on Piers Morgan, he GOT ATTENTION.

He got attention like a dog gets attention when it humps your leg. I wouldn't call that a win.

This is all Jones ever does: he just runs around humping people's legs and barking at them.
edit on 9/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

You're serious...?

You seem to have some well preserved hate whenever Alex Jones is mentioned.

Jesus, where does this come from?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't think he's a corporate disinfo shill. I don't think he's the real deal either.

I think he's an entertainer. He sells books, merchandise.

Same line as David Icke, slightly different angle.

And doing very nicely from this terrible world he so bitterly berates.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CJCrawley
I don't think he's a corporate disinfo shill. I don't think he's the real deal either.

I think he's an entertainer. He sells books, merchandise.

Same line as David Icke, slightly different angle.

And doing very nicely from this terrible world he so bitterly berates.

I've considered this, but I disagree.

I feel as though there is too much raw emotion in his work for it all to be some comedy act.

Some people think he's acting, but I don't. He seems the real deal to me.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

People have said the same thing about David Icke.

But....reptilian illuminati?

Not for me.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I thought this old dialoge is fitting with these recent Alex interviews on mainstrain media where the world today is like ancient Egypt just before it all vanished/ended.

Just placing a small part of it below.

www.theosociety.org...

Dialogue Between Hermes Trismegistus and Asclepius

O Egypt, Egypt, of thy religion nothing will remain but an empty tale, which thine own children in time to come will not believe; nothing will be left but graven words, and only the stones will tell of thy piety. And in that day men will be weary of life, and they will cease to think the universe worthy of reverent wonder and of worship. And so religion, the greatest of all blessings — for there is nothing, nor has been, nor ever shall be, that can be deemed a greater boon — will be threatened with destruction; men will think it a burden, and will come to scorn it. They will no longer love this world around us, this incomparable work of God, this glorious structure which he has built, this sum of good made up of things of many diverse forms, this instrument whereby the will of God operates in that which he has made, ungrudgingly favoring man's welfare, this combination and accumulation of all the manifold things that can call forth the veneration, praise, and love of the beholder. Darkness will be preferred to light, and death will be thought more profitable than life; no one will raise his eyes to heaven; the pious will be deemed insane, and the impious wise; the madman will be thought a brave man, and the wicked will be esteemed as good.

As to the soul, and the belief that it is immortal by nature, or may hope to attain to immortality, as I have taught you — all this they will mock at, and will even persuade themselves that it is false. No word of reverence or piety, no utterance worthy of heaven and of the gods of heaven, will be heard or believed.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

It seems some of the users would rather want to believe the BBC even more

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join