It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses it on BBC today June 9th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Alex is working for the government.........how do I know this........common sense.

You would think after his anti-gun rant they used to make 2nd amendment lovers look crazy he would have learned right? The reason he did not learn is because he is paid to undermine whatever cause is current.

I am not a rocket scientist and I can see it for what it is. It is right in front of your face if you refuse to see you are blind. And don't give me the crap that he has enlightened so many people. You enlighten yourself.

The devil himself will mix in truth to get you to believe the lies.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Its either a carefully crafted plan to speak what he either knows is the truth or it flannel but then to put on the mad act to make him pointless to take out or he's a complete loon....
Ol' Foghorn Leghorn Jones' role is quite apparent and he is very good at it. He has an audience of self-disenfranchised and confused individuals whom he fuels with paranoid gobbledygook... laced with just enough truthiness to provide his acolytes with validation. While they are busy being distracted by his hokem, they are not engaging the system...in which their numbers might be a potent force for change.

Works, apparently...like a charm.

edit on 9-6-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: Pics or it didn't happen!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Its either a carefully crafted plan to speak what he either knows is the truth or it flannel but then to put on the mad act to make him pointless to take out or he's a complete loon....

I remember reading a story years back that said TPTB were required by some type of "galactic" law to release the truth to the masses.

Is is possible that people like AJ and Icke work for them (whether they are aware of it or not) and are fulfilling this requirement, and are presented as "crazy" so the people simply do not believe it?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Man, I've seen some desperate attacks in my time but that was a corker. So because I disagree with you I'm a Bilderberg sympathiser? Let's not even try to find the logic there.

The logical conclusion I have come to after reading various posts you have made about them. I would not expect you to agree with me, I think I know where you stand regarding this particular group.

Are you an ex-pat, because you seem to know an awful lot about the U.K mainstream television?

As for Andrew Neil having any credibility or the BBC for that matter, again I think we disagree on this also. Andrew Neil was a lap dog of Rupert Murdoch, probably still is.

As I said in a previous post here, Alex Jones came across as a loud, fast talking ranter, but the whole interview wasn't really treated seriously.

edit on 9/6/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Frequency Skanker

3 years and thats all you got to show gave you a star for turning up stranger

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Alex jones is no loonie I found this out for my self at the fringe festival Saturday, he speaks passionately about what he believes in

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by leostokes
They asked if the BBC was controlled by Bliderberg. He said yes and told them the reason he thought so. That was the end of it. They did not pursue the topic.

What did you expect them to do? Gasp and run out of the room?

They didn't pursue the topic for the same reason that I don't pursue the topic of flying purple dolphins with eye lasers when I talk to the local bum who lives under the bridge.

Damn it Nancy, I'm telling you, they're REAL!

You'll see, just you wait. You'll be all "Is that a dolphin?" and it will be all "Pewpew die two legs!" and I'll be all "Told ya so!"

Oo

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I would say that alex again proves that he is a puppy of the system. Even though alot of what he says is true, he is delivering the message in such a way that discredits us all. It is because of people like him that we are labeled as conspiracy nutcases.

Also gotta love the part where bbc filmed the protests by mainly focusing on weirdos and only showing groups of max 4-5 people at a time, when the real numbers seemed to be in thousands.
According to bbc there was just a handful of protesters and they were all nutcases or people that just wanted to "party".
edit on 9-6-2013 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think AJ does more harm than good. There will be a small percentage of people who might start to look around for alternative versions of history and news, but a lot of people will be further assured that conspiracy theorists are all loons, frothing at the mouth. These tv appearances are good for tptb. and AJ almost seems drunk or otherwise intoxicated.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
They interview him on purpose to make anyone who thinks what he says as true a complete and total lunatic!

Just watching the video is sad....in the end the interviewer waves the crazy finger....

Maybe he is driving himself crazy trying to wake people up. Maybe he is frustrated beyond belief.

Maybe he quit taking his meds....or maybe he needs some...

He is not crazy. It just all an act to discredit everyone who believes there are conspiracies in this world.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Totally agree. I think that Alex Jones is probably Alex Jones. I've considered whether he could actually be planted but the thing is, he would have to be one of the most amazing actors on the planet to be that and frankly, amazing actors tend to be very bright. Alex Jones is not bright. It's very plain to see that, with the right words, he'll go off on one of his extremely emotional rants and more. Alex Jones isn't a problem for anyone because he is Alex Jones. Earlier on in his career, he wouldn't have mattered much. I would bet that he's probably telling the truth about the threatening phone call but it was most likely somebody's idea of a prank to freak out the crazy guy. Now that he has a larger following and people are shifting away from MSM news sources, he's convenient. Want to rekindle the "conspiracy theorist is a nutter" theme? Let's interview Alex Jones and push his buttons.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think Alex did a great job with the BBC interview....i loved his passion....and believe he speaks the truth. Also i went to watford for the bilderberg protest and had a wonderful, positive experience.....not only that but i met Alex (and hugged Alex
) and he was really nice. I have total respect for him and what he does

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
"If we're in a police state, why are you here Alex?"

lol

Alex couldn't think of a good answer.....

edit on 9-6-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have been reading a lot of ignorance in this thread.

Alex Jones does not work for the government give me a break.

He is angry and high spirited over exactly what we should be angry and high spirited over, corruption, greed, and destruction of the world and human race.

More people should be raging lunatics and get angry and start shutting down the aristocracy and bank cartels that run the world and destroy it.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

He is angry and high spirited over exactly what we should be angry and high spirited over, corruption, greed, and destruction of the world and human race.

Not really. He started getting mad when he couldn't think of an answer to their questions, quite simply because he didn't have one that would make sense.

If I ever go on a British TV show, about serious issues, the last thing I'm going to do is make fun of their accent. That doesn't make you look very credible and all it does is fulfill the dumb American stereotype, especially one with a southern accent.

More people should be raging lunatics and get angry and start shutting down the aristocracy and bank cartels that run the world and destroy it.

Well your savior Alex isn't doing any of that, other than the being a raging lunatic part.

edit on 9-6-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Im all for Alex Jones, he is very entertaining and does release some very interesting information.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

He sounds crazy but it's done on purpose to break people out of years from mind control. It also help to create bigger publicity to be play over other news station. I think it's a genius method that he is using.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I want to see Alex Jones and David Icke go at it........ they could Pay Per View it.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I respect Alex jones, yes he has a problem with letting people finish sentences but I would be pretty pissed of as well if people that invited me on national tv did it to just make fun of me and to bash my knowledge. Bbc scum, i honestly use to be 50/50 with jones but after this I'm 100% behind him...only reason he isn't dead is because the government knows only some people believe him. And they would rather kill his pride and make him look as if he's an idiot then to actually kill him..it's goin to be really something when all hell breaks loose and Alex ends up being right. Then we will see who's laughing . Anyways, though good video. And another thing that makes me upset is this; If you (yes you reading this) saw an alien/UFO or both with your own eyes, and you went and told people, you would in fact end up in a mental hospital depending on how far you go about it and how much you talk about it. Alex is in that position...so for all you haters. Please give him a break and put yourself in his damn shoes...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Well your savior Alex isn't doing any of that so........

Hes not my savior and everyone has their role to play in this world....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join