It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ancient Pyramid Complexes a Map to a Computer Circuit Board?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I was just watching an episode of Ancient Aliens and a video sequence highlighting ancient and modern technologies had a very interesting fade that got me thinking. The video clip showed what I believe was a Mayan pyramid complex, then it faded into a computer circuit board.

I immediately got very excited, and I thought to myself, 'A map... it's a map to build a computer circuit board!'

Taking into consideration the patterns of some of the ancient pyramid complexes, especially in Mexico or South America, plus some of the criss-crossing Nazca lines, I'm beginning to wonder if they aren't somehow a map to a computer circuit board. When each piece of the board is complete, they fit together to create the complete circuit board.

A map to a computer, that if it was built, might be able to somehow connect to and "fire up" the original thirteen crystal skulls. I did a bit of scanning through existing topics in this forum,but found nothing exactly like I'm talking about. I wanted to put this out there and see if anyone else had noticed this, or thought about it, and get some feedback.

Thanks for reading, and let me know if you've had any similar thoughts!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611

No. That doesn't even make any sense.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by Scribe611

After everything that is becoming fact rather than myth about the pyramids, I'm open to anything and at least to listening and perhaps learning about possible theories that even 20 yrs ago would be dismissed as "That doesn't even make any sense."

So in that mode...what makes you say "That doesn't even make any sense." ?

Just curious because you must have some info that debunks the theory.

And OP...S&F for bringing something to think about.
Right or wrong.

Peace

edit on 31-5-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

i would be very interested to see that overlaid image.

Interesting idea. Would be even more interesting if they weren't emulating circuitry, but rather a numerical algorithm that is shared in modern times by circuit boards.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Interesting idea. Would be even more interesting if they weren't emulating circuitry, but rather a numerical algorithm that is shared in modern times by circuit boards.

Ooh, I like that theory! I make no claims to being a computer person, but I've always been intrigued by the looks of circuit boards and this fade from one shot to the other really got my mind working. I have done a little bit of hardware replacing and upgrading, like mother boards, memory and scsi drives (yes, I'm old) and I love to wonder what each little wire and chip does.

Then when I saw that fade, I realized that there were pathways between the buildings like the wires that run in and around chips on a circuit board. I got all excited, so I got online and posted it. Since so much of alien communication (such as the binary notes from the Rendelsham Forest incident) seems to be somewhat computer like, or mathematical, it does seem like it could be a plausible theory.

Aerial photos of known pyramid complexes could be looked at by those who understand computers a lot better than I do, and maybe we could come up with some matches or something. Not sure how that would even be done, but if I had a clue about how those pieces on a circuit board worked, I might have a suggestion for a starting point.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Streets ARE circuits.

In college I took a class on the mathmatics of circuits. we spent 2 weeks learning how folks like USPS and meter readers for the utility companies create routes to maximize efficiency. There really is no difference, other than humans and other animals behave differently than an electric current.

This is an interesting thread. Rife with innuendo of intriguing topics.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

You can't just give a trite one-liner without even backing up your claim. Why doesn't it make sense? Here's your chance to completely shut down the very notion of the OP's idea beyond a shadow of a doubt, and yet, you completely missed that opportunity. Instead you just post your own myopic view of the world and expect us to accept it unconditionally. Try using critical thinking one of these days instead of juvenile snarkiness.

I think it's an intriguing idea and no possibility should be ignored. Respect for originality in your thinking, OP. However, I would like to see a schematic of some circuits with an overview of the pyramid layouts to compare.

edit on 1-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Interesting theory, OP. S&F for your post.

I am wondering if you could post the video you were watching so we can see what you are talking about?

Wouldn't that be something if we have had a map to the mother board of all boards this whole time, and no one knew until you "discovered" it?!

Right On!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
some pictures would have been nice....
what if the pyramids were giant docking stations for ufo's ????
think some research backing your claim would have helped,without it its just an unfounded idea like the one i mentioned.

funnily enough i do also think there is some hidden purpose.agenda behind the pyramids

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Just for fun..there's often been talk of ancient monuments and buildings having been built at their locations deliberately to take advantage of or somehow access or concentrate so-called 'Earth energy lines' or 'Ley lines'.

What if the ley lines are thought of as the tracks on a PCB, through which the electricity flows (or some other energy) and components connect through them?

Pyramids have also long been thought of as having a strange, inate form of power or at least able to access and use this enegy in mysterious and as yet, not understood ways.

Could the buildings themselves not be thought of a transistors, capacitors, coils, heat sinks, resistors and switches themselves?

All placed and connected along these energy routes, to perform a specific function at a point in the past...and perhaps even aligned to perform specific functions at some point or at recurring points in the future?

The Giza Pyramids, despite what mainstream archaeology says about them are still firmly entrenched in mystery, in many people's minds.

Many speculate that the great pyramid was possibly electrically conductive and served some function that had electricity as a prime ingredient. This is mainly due to the small tunnels running through and up from the two great chambers, not only ending in two pairs of corroded copper or bronze contacts that could well have served as electrical poles, but also the remains of metal and wooden rods reaching down into the tunnel, which are attributed to early explorers, but could have been placed originally.

These could have been electrical 'wires' carrying the current, down to each chamber.

Also there is thought to have originally been a pure gold capstone, although it could have been something else entirely...a radio antenna for example or a huge version of a diode...or led.

It's all speculation of course, and many other theories, both mainstream and alternative, exist for the explanation of these features.

And thinking about it, i don't know about any of you, but for me i can easily look at Stonehenge (and other similar structures) and imagine how it looked with huge coils of copper wires wrapped around the U shaped sone pairs...the stones would be acing as a core material in massive windings.

It's an interesting thought...however little evidence there actually is to support it...so please, don't ask for proof as there is none, and this is just a thought experiment.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
interesting theory

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tg_spider

Oh that's the tops! I thank you on behalf of the rest of us for getting the right photos together to demonstrate the OP's intriguing theory.

Well done!

What exactly is that circuit? I'm not very tech savvy or knowledgeable about electronics. Any helpful input you have for us?

edit on 1-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

is just an example ,there are endless possibilities form what i know , my theory about this, is some sort of radio receiver circuit board ....

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Not a computer circuit imo ..

but definitely a power distribution system .

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

If you want a circuit

Here is the primary schematic for the great pyramid .

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Probably would have been a lot smarter just to mass manufacture millions of them, put them in a steel/concrete lockbox and label it ADVANCED COMPUTER PARTS HERE.

Remodeling a circuit board from massive stone pyramids in the desert that can only be deciphered when looked at from space just seems really really dumb in my opinion. So the chances of it being this are pretty much NIL.
edit on 1-6-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Nice thread.

It gets my mind thinking about all sorts of possibilities. I read a thread the other day about how plants may speak to people. Shamans and the like. Interesting stuff. Makes me wonder if perhaps the Earth itself had spoken to the priests and shamans of the past and we were compelled to put these buildings there for some purpose we still haven't figured out.

Hmmm. Brain candy. S&F

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
Probably would have been a lot smarter just to mass manufacture millions of them, put them in a steel/concrete lockbox and label it ADVANCED COMPUTER PARTS HERE.

Remodeling a circuit board from massive stone pyramids in the desert that can only be deciphered when looked at from space just seems really really dumb in my opinion. So the chances of it being this are pretty much NIL.

You're assuming viewing it from space WASN'T the intention of course, and that the system of monuments connected to ley lines wasn't superior than a 'PC' for their particular purpose, whatever that might possibly have been.

Besides, these monuments have and will continue to last 1000's of years longer than any of our current electronics products will...so assuming there is a connection between the worlds ancient sites, along the lines were speculating about here...it was exactly the right method to build their network after all...since it's still here, functioning or not.

The musings, theories and ideas being shared here is pretty much assuming there is a forgotten period in our history as a species. A period lost to us through calamity or just entropy over millennia.

If that is so, and there are indeed other writings and scriptures from different corners of the world and history that not only support the notion we were once as technologically skilled as we are now, albeit knowledge that was probably not engineered exactly as we do today.

Ancient scripts speak of routine human flight in the atmosphere and in space, of very high technologies being used daily.

Even the Bible hints at technologies that enabled humans to achieve extreme longevity, 900+ year old people for example.

And today, there is talk about science being very close to both unlocking the secrets of ageing and preventing it...so in the context of lost human knowledge, it will be a rediscovery if we are able to live as long as some of the Biblical figures supposedly did.

The Bible also talks of flying machines...nuts and bolts, not etheral machines that contained advanced human beings that taught certain people science, advanced math and other technical subjects...there's every possibility that these humans and their machines (and knowledge) were spared whatever caused the rest of us on Earth to forget our history. Maybe they were off world at the time, maybe they were deliberately shielded from a cataclysm in order to protect the science and knowledge and then tasked with teaching the survivors on Earth once the danger had passed.

A little like the various seed vaults around the world is protecting natural genetic lines in case of calamity or corruption by greedy biotech corporations.

The world is full of ancient legends of advanced people coming from the sky or in great ships to teach the people advanced concepts like math, astronomy, construction, physics, farming and art.

Who's to say these 'teachers' were not humans who were specifically tasked with restoring humanity's knowledge base after a set amount of time has passed?

If that's true, they appear to have failed or deliberately didn't fulfill that role, or else we'd have more information than 'teacher's from the sky' to go on today.

It's possible to me, especially if the potential calamity was in some way originated by humanity itself, that those people the ancients called teachers, decided to disobey their directives to restore the world's knowledge to what it once was, hoping to prevent a repeat of whatever happened to wipe most of us out in the past. They may have opted instead to pass on 'the basics' and encode much of the previous knowledge in structures for future generations to discover once or indeed IF we ever became a highly technological people again with the power of flight and or space travel.

Maybe what we're talking about now, recognising something in ancient structures that might be astounding and challenging to our ideas of history...was always the 'teachers' intention.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Pretty sure the vast infrastructure of a hi tech industrial society will be around for quite a few thousand years to be honest. Unless the pyramids were built by some sort of trans dimensional being who just wanted to have some fun then I very much doubt these are anything like a computer circuit, its just the History Channel pulling in fringe demographic viewers.

Unless anyone can produce the slightest shred of evidence for this id be slightly more inclined to think about it, but there never is.

Who's to say these 'teachers' were not humans who were specifically tasked with restoring humanity's knowledge base after a set amount of time has passed?

Also the entire premise is pretty flawed, they wanted to teach future generations about technology, but it has been pretty moot seeing as how we already developed computer circuitry without those giant stone pyramids in the desert. Not the greatest of lessons to be honest. And apart from cultural history, what exactly has the pyramids taught us?, any real world applicable science gained from the study of them?, nope?. Weird, you know they could have just left a note or something, but of common sense and all that.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
reply to post by MysterX

Pretty sure the vast infrastructure of a hi tech industrial society will be around for quite a few thousand years to be honest.

As it happens, it probably wouldn't. Science has determined that the opposite is probably true actually.

After only a relatively few thousand years, it will be hard to tell Humanity had ever been here at all, at leat hard to tell we were once a global, high technology species.

There will be scattered clues though of course...gold bars, unless they melt or are pulverised, will be recognised to have been produced by a species with technology....mining, refining and smelting will all be clues that we had metalurgy.

Most all of the concrete sturctures, roads, motorways, bridges and glass buildings will be gone, as will the iron and steel frames supporting them in only a few hundred - a thousand years.

The only evidence of them will be a mineral rich layer about 20 feet thick on the ocean bed, as ultimately the crumbled materials they are made from will end up washed out to sea. Finding such deposits will tell people (survivors perhaps) in far off futures generations, that there once was a thriving and high technology civilisation at a point in time millennia ago...if they ever looked for it that is..if they had similar belief systems and linear science as we do, they probably would assume, like us, that their societies are the culmination of a linear progression, and will scoff at the idea there once was a global society whose technology and abilities rivaled and even surpassed their own.

If that is so, they would come up with other reasons why such odd deposits are being discovered, that fits better with their paradigm of linear progression.

Coins, jewelery, styrofoam, and some industrial items may survive too, at least longer than most other iconic signs of our current advanced societies.

Guesstimates reckon that In as little as 5000 - 10,000 years, there's be virtually no sign of humanity ever having been here, and certainly no sign as to our current technological level...you'd have to dig down very far to even find the few clues that would remain, and even then you'd have to be very lucky to dig in the right place.

Unless the pyramids were built by some sort of trans dimensional being who just wanted to have some fun then I very much doubt these are anything like a computer circuit, its just the History Channel pulling in fringe demographic viewers.

Unless anyone can produce the slightest shred of evidence for this id be slightly more inclined to think about it, but there never is.

You could be right, as i say we (or most of us) aren't claiming that this happened or is a fact, so there is very little in the way of evidence, let alone proof of any of this...BUT given what i've just written about the lack of longevity of our technology in the event of our going the way of the Dodo, if you were building a global energy and computing / communications system, and wanted it to last longer than a piece of iron and plastic, there really isn't a better and longer lasting material to use than stone, especially if your knowledge of such systems included megalithic structures ordinarily to achieve a required function.

Ley lines' energy might be very weak and need amplification to be useful..huge stone structures might be required to provide amplification of that energy to operate.

Also the entire premise is pretty flawed, they wanted to teach future generations about technology, but it has been pretty moot seeing as how we already developed computer circuitry without those giant stone pyramids in the desert. Not the greatest of lessons to be honest.

Perhaps the teaching is perfect but we are not the greatest pupils?

If there were no teachers anywhere in the world right now, how well would a class of 4 year olds get on understanding a physics text book left on a shelf?
As i said though, maybe the teachers decided not to reveal everything they knew, but only parts?

The text would be reasonably laid out to be understood and prompt the reader to use their brains..but our class of 4 year olds can't read the book, they don't understand it, even though to us it's easily seen for what it is.

And apart from cultural history, what exactly has the pyramids taught us?, any real world applicable science gained from the study of them?, nope?. Weird, you know they could have just left a note or something, but of common sense and all that.

We've learnt how to argue over them!
And that the ancients had high technology, higher maths, a level of building technology that still baffles our various experts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join