It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ancient Pyramid Complexes a Map to a Computer Circuit Board?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by Scribe611
Are Ancient Pyramid Complexes a Map to a Computer Circuit Board?

No. That doesn't even make any sense.

I believe Jude11 asked you what information / intelligence you had to make you so quick to dismiss even the mere possibility of such a theory some posts back ... I would also like to hear your reasoning for such a flippant post that adds nothing to the quality of the thread ... we need you to explain the reasoning behind your comment otherwise it makes you look like your being petulant for the sake of it and I'm sure you're not that immature so share your wisdom and reasoning with us all so that we can add it into the discussion with some substance to back it up.

OP an S&F from me ... always good to hear fresh suggestions concerning the ancients and particularly the pyramids.

Woody

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tg_spider
interesting theory

Thanks so much for this pic! I see it's from the History Channel, but I've never seen this before. I about choked when i saw it. I was just posting an idea I had at the moment when I started this thread, but wow, you found the perfect illustration for it!

I love reading everyone else's thoughts on this. I've always been into archaeology, and if it wasn't for making a living I'd pursue that as a career!

Unfortunately I had to choose something with a little more employability, if you know what I mean... but still I love learning and discussing new theories about the real and hidden meanings behind things. Keep the ideas coming, people! I'm having even more fun reading your posts than I am dreaming up my own theories!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
what an interesting thread dude

i tell you what...im about to blow your socks off..

but before i do that
look closer at temples

the osarion....looks ike the inspiration for the french nuclear reactors

Atum and the creation myth...looks exactly like the big bang theory..and the word atum today used for atoms

but the circuit board....the circuit board...

it was definatly from the cults...the scientific observation of nature

but the circuit board itself...the inception of...

came from kings and cults planning the comming of the nile

drawing plans of how to channel the water, where to store it, how and when to use it

laying down a blueprint of water ways (circuits) and reservoirs (capacitors)...
water flow and strength (voltage and amps)
equipment and structures, for things like raising the water level (processors)

i think that was the inception....then later channeling different energies like light and power

thats what the pharaoh thinks

thanks for allowing me to share this...

peace

edit on 1-6-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
Probably would have been a lot smarter just to mass manufacture millions of them, put them in a steel/concrete lockbox and label it ADVANCED COMPUTER PARTS HERE.

Remodeling a circuit board from massive stone pyramids in the desert that can only be deciphered when looked at from space just seems really really dumb in my opinion. So the chances of it being this are pretty much NIL.
edit on 1-6-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

Unless you wanted to keep the knowledge hidden until what you perceived to be the proper time, in this case that could be, "when a civilization has reached the point of acheiving flight" (ummm, I don't think you need to be in space to see the pyramids...)
edit on 6/1/2013 by 3n19m470 because: sorry, i understand that it is not quite so easy for most human beings to think like a god, or any highly advanced being for that matter. you see, we are at a time when humanity is splitting in two because many of us, and soon all of us, are evolving and changing our way of thinking to bigger ideas, and I am very sorry that you and your kind are not able to join us and unfortunately will be left behind in a sense, but not to worry, as soon as we are the majority then we will make the world a better place for everyone and then you will understand that how foolish it was to call our ideas dumb.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Awesome... A definite correlation there. Can't wait for OP to read this too XD
iooo9eiuoo

I think that history channel picture isnt a real circuit board... I think they were just showing you what it might look like if they really were a schematics. It looks animated, cartoony, or computer animated, like a lot of stuff on Ancient Aliens show... If it is a real one I'd love to know what it is though... But yeah, that thing had me fooled for a minute cause op was talking about overlays and then that popped up all the sudden and I think maybe I made an assumption. So, just wanted to point that out there... cause if it is real, its uncanny...unless it was slapped together for the show and isn't in its original configuration.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

oh...as for the pyramids

they mapped the, then understood, journey of the dead...the journey to ascension

circuit of the night....not a circuit board

peace

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by flana23
some pictures would have been nice....
what if the pyramids were giant docking stations for ufo's ????
think some research backing your claim would have helped,without it its just an unfounded idea like the one i mentioned.

funnily enough i do also think there is some hidden purpose.agenda behind the pyramids

It does puzzle me why so many civilisations started building square pyramids across the planet at the same time. For me it really does reinforce the idea of the "Tower of Babel" and having the population scattered across the world, though not by UFO but more by boat. The uses a pyramid would have would include make offerings to the gods a mooring post for an hot-air balloon, lookout posts or astronomical observatories or communication platforms using smoke, mirrors or flags. Imagine being at the top of one of those pyramids surrounded by tens of miles of forest, with the other pyramids towers the only other man-made objects visible or looking out at the sky at night and seeing the galaxy, stars, planets and moon. I wonder how many original inhabitants from back then climbed that pyramid at night jus to look at the sky.

edit on 2-6-2013 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

As it happens, it probably wouldn't. Science has determined that the opposite is probably true actually.
After only a relatively few thousand years, it will be hard to tell Humanity had ever been here at all, at leat hard to tell we were once a global, high technology species.

Outrageous, science has determined this has it?, science?, are you sure?, can you please show me the sources that empirically proves without a shadow of a doubt the vast uranium mines found throughout the world will no longer be around?, lol ok then. Hardened reinforced concrete steel fallout bunkers will not be found either then I take?. I wonder what will happen to THE VAST underground networks of sewers, subways and plumbing. Poof all gone, science can prove that yeah?.

Id like to know the formula "science" uses to show an underground bunker designed to withstand the surface impact from multiple nuclear warheads will just simply vanish over time.

Look I understand it goes someway to help people rationalise the idea that there was once an advanced civilization here on earth before us because the perfectly rationale explanation that "science" has proven there would be no trace of our society in a few thousand years, then neither would theirs so it might make sense. Well it doesnt.

Sites such as Gobekli Tepe are being dated to around 7, 500 BCE, thats almost TEN THOUSANDS YEARS. No doubt there is much older sites there also. We can find those BUT WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO FIND EVIDENCE OF A HIGH TECH ULTRA MODERN MEGALOPOLIS WITH A POPULATION OF TEN MILLION PEOPLE?????

Idiotic, well and truly idiotic suggestion.

Here is a good link to Onkalo Spent Nuclear Repository

This is the video documentary of it Into Eternity. One of the major points that is made throughout the documentary is how they are going to warn people perhaps in thousands of years time not to enter this place. On account of all the nuclear fuel THAT DOES NOT VANISH.

But hey, whats the big deal?, no one apparently is ever going to find it anyway!!, "science" proves that. Maybe you should email these nuclear scientists and explain to them how this "science" of yours works, they clearly cannot comprehend it. I mean, they are only nuclear physicists after all, and this is ATS LOL.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

they are more likely a global consciousness grid

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Why build monoliths and hide circuit board diagrams in them? Why not simply paint such things on walls or parchment? It's not like ancient Aztecs and the like would know what they were or could do anything with such instructions, anyway.

It's the cryptic nature of the suggestions here - indeed, with all this kind of stuff - that in and of itself debunks it.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Seen a picture in a book of the whole Giza complex overhead line draw and it does look like a big circut board. The picture had the Sphinx in it. The author then showed modern day electronic symbols .In his drawing everything led to the Sphinx ending at its feet, which are in modern day symbols antenna.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Originally posted by Sankari

No. That doesn't even make any sense.

You can't just give a trite one-liner without even backing up your claim. Why doesn't it make sense? Here's your chance to completely shut down the very notion of the OP's idea beyond a shadow of a doubt, and yet, you completely missed that opportunity. Instead you just post your own myopic view of the world and expect us to accept it unconditionally. Try using critical thinking one of these days instead of juvenile snarkiness.

Agreed. And thanks for making the comment-- I was going to, if no one had. Some people, it seems, just like to pee on the parades of others. Didn't you know, how much of a very cool and smart and savvy skeptic it makes you to "deny" things? No explanation or further thought necessary, if you can't provide it easily. Forget the whole ignorance part, just plain old deny, deny deny....

edit on 2-6-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
reply to post by MysterX

Also the entire premise is pretty flawed, they wanted to teach future generations about technology, but it has been pretty moot seeing as how we already developed computer circuitry without those giant stone pyramids in the desert. Not the greatest of lessons to be honest. And apart from cultural history, what exactly has the pyramids taught us?, any real world applicable science gained from the study of them?, nope?. Weird, you know they could have just left a note or something, but of common sense and all that.
edit on 1-6-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

You keep assuming that this is meant to be a model, or meant to instruct. What if that's not the case? Perhaps you should stop severely limiting your thoughts by boxing yourself in to one or two very narrow assumptions. Just an idea....

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Are Ancient Pyramid Complexes a Map to a Computer Circuit Board?,
And when activated......

The possibilities are endless

edit on 2-6-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

You keep assuming that this is meant to be a model, or meant to instruct. What if that's not the case? Perhaps you should stop severely limiting your thoughts by boxing yourself in to one or two very narrow assumptions. Just an idea....

As I discussed earlier I believe the Pyramids to have been built by trans-dimensional beings. Maybe you should stop being so judgmental before all the facts are in?, pretty narrow minded of you, just sayin......

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Which epsiode from what season was this?

Sounds interesting...we love that show really makes you think outside the box sometimes.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by flana23
some pictures would have been nice....
what if the pyramids were giant docking stations for ufo's ????
think some research backing your claim would have helped,without it its just an unfounded idea like the one i mentioned.

funnily enough i do also think there is some hidden purpose.agenda behind the pyramids

what about this instead of Ceremonial platforms ! Docking platforms ! ?

edit on 2-6-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I think you mean landing platforms

Don't think so loose rocks if some sort of engine was being used - nah and once you've landed everything in the ship would be conveyed down stairs? I think not.

The best landing field would be a flat concrete pad with easy access.........

Ceremonial platforms? Yes, similar types of structures were used in historic times for just that purpose, ceremonial activities were observed by the Spanish over many years and on both continents. People standing at the bottom could see most of the ceremony, construction method wouldn't be a consideration.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Interesting theory OP
When you look closely, it looks almost like the motherboard of an 8088 I once owned.
BTW, I used it as a boat anchor.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
Interesting theory OP
When you look closely, it looks almost like the motherboard of an 8088 I once owned.
BTW, I used it as a boat anchor.

IF

you only show selected parts of the mother board - cherry picking of data especially on a image can distort the information being shown.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join