It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can PROVE government behind bombing, I feel fear posting this

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

There are a lot of posters ganging up on the OP about his "proof".....I predict that it is going to rain (date withheld) and my proof will be when it rains! Truly tho we do need factual proof not just that some DHS "insider" said that it would happen and begin with a "dip" in the "metals"......

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by peterlopez42

That's a big claim to make. Need some proof posted before you head off to the motherland.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

At least Beck thinks he can give us proof tomorrow

So why can't you supply this magical and mysterious proof now, for us all to see?

I'll tell you why, because YOU HAVE NONE!

Put up or shut up.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
After all, these threads always end well, right?

Only if you have zero faith in them from the beginning

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Either the FBI is a bumbling group of idiots and fools or they knowingly allowed the Tsarnaev brothers to carry out their plans... 1) their family (father and mother) states that the FBI has been in regular contact and following the brothers for some time and that this was known to Tamerlan. 2) with this info out in the media the FBI "confirms" that they had "interviewed" Tamerlan once in 2012 at the request of an "undisclosed" government source (Russia) and this interview did not warrant further follow up. Guess when a foreign government gives the US info on a suspected terrorist we just brush it off now days... So if the FBI was tipped off quite some time ago and at least interviewed him once(according to official FBI statements) what happened?

Either they are completely incompetent and have no idea what they are doing in 2013, post 9/11 world or they are willingly allowing terrorists the freedom to conduct/carryout their activities within the US... Why, CISPA is possible, or a more enhanced version, more likely something greater. FBI working toward "real time" electronic surveillance. NSA is collecting massive amounts of electronic data while developing sophisticated computers capable of breaking encryption algorithms(128 soon obsolete). Their unclassified computer is clocked in at 1.75 petaflops and the classified counterpart is even faster with a goal is to reach exaflop speed, and eventually zettaflop and yottaflop. Not to mention our new found "need" for more cameras in public places as we all found out over the last week. There are even those in the media putting out articles and posts for "more cameras now" are they crazy?

Recent events I'm sure will be used to convince us our need to "protect" ourselves from terrorist activities much 9/11 was used for the Patriot Act.
edit on 21-4-2013 by gabewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerribleTeam2

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Don't believe anything till you see it. And even then be wary.

My sentiments exactly.

And that's what is starting to annoy me about ATS, People are so willing to jump on the bandwagon about something, without critically questioning the event. And if anyone disagree's with them, they will jump down the persons throat, calling them anything from Government paid shills to plain old morons.

I honestly feel sorry for my kids, because critical thinking is going the way of the Tasmanian Tiger............

What in the heck is a Tasmani- Ohhh...

I think one prediction did come true on ATS. But, I can't remember if it was a bona fide prediction or merely the recounting of a dream. But someone had a dream that came true. I can't, in good consciousness, mention this person's name because ATS has strict regulations that prohibit even the mention of a member who has been banned, unless that members name happens to be Bernard, then its ok because nobody really likes Bernard very much. Well, its not really so much a majority thing, more like a loudest most persistent voices getting their way kind of thing. Nobody complains, so it is allowed to continue.

However, this person is not named Bernard. His name doesn't even start with a B.

Being that this dream/prediction happened over 2 years ago, and its been probably at least 6 months since I have seen either hide or hair of this person, I have no way of knowing if they are banned or not. I suppose there may be some member list type of feature on this site, but if there is, I don't know of any other than the top flag standings or whatever they have but even if there was a way, I'm not going to sit there and check everytime I mention a member to see if they might have gotten banned. It's easier just to not mention their name at all. Then there's no risk. 100% safe posting. Even if you see someone posting in a thread, and it doesn't say banned under their avatar and stats, by the time you finish composing your post, they could get banned. In that same thread or some other one. If you make a long post, the risk is exponentially greater. These are facts.

Ok, enough about that particular rule that gives one the urge to cry out, in all out Fight Club (or project meyhem?) fashion, "He had a name!! His name, was Robert Paulson!!!"

Yes. Enough of that.

I remember the event that was dreamt about was the Japan Tsunami at Fukushima. And as I was explaining to those who might not be aware, the T&Cs (always reminds me of T&C Surf Design video game for the NES with the skateboarding guy in the Tiki mask and surfing gorilla. A little trivial tidbit: the T&C stands for Town and Country) regarding the mention of the "deceased", and the subsequent "Bernard loophole by mob rule" it struck me that, the recounting of a dream that included a disaster and a location named, would almost certainly, on

ATS at least, imply some sort of "prediction", whether the person said "this might happen", "i hope this doesn't happen/never happens", or "this will happen", a potential future event is implied. Therefore, a prediction of sorts has been made. So, while I cannot in good faith give you the members name, I can tell you with confidence that a prediction has indeed came true on ATS.

AND, even though I personally refuse to mention names, I have given enough info for you to all look it up and check for yourselves if I'm right or wrong in the event that you do not believe me, or if you are just curious and would like to check it out. There were even a few threads made ABOUT the thread that made the prediction, too bad I think some threads contained the name of the member, which means that, if this person ever gets banned, those threads could end up being 404d.

I don't know if any other predictions have came true here, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was, or will be.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think I can see where the OP is coming from .
TPTB will create false flag events in an attempt to militarise your towns and cities ,
All the OP was asking , is that you watch for certain things unfolding and when you recognise the pattern , then the OP has delivered all the proof you will need .

It didn't take a genius to understand the OP's point , so why are most of you having such a hard time grasping this ??????
edit on 21-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by peterlopez42
I can prove without a shadow of doubt Boston bombing is just a well planned false flag committed by branches/contractors of US government.

There are going to be bridge and possibly museum explosions in US next.

How do I know ?

BECAUSE US GOVERNMENT IRONICALLY IS ABOUT TO SUPPLY ME WITH PROOF

If this was just two muslim fanatics acting out their sick fantasy. This will be over right here and now.

And there won't be for at least 6 months any new mass casualties or injuries.

But because this was indeed false flag, and because US government needs troops on the street for controlled collapse of the economy.

Within next 2-3 weeks there are going to be more attacks and more deaths.

United States is a big country, doing few attacks here and there are simply not enough for government to implement unpopular agenda.

So there are going to be more and more AND AS MANY AS IT TAKES, attacks.

Now some of you lovers of CNN, will point out how there is plenty of evidence these guys are real terrorists.
(and they are, as in they kill people)

But I will only once remind you that some of 9/11 perpetrators have been caught and tried, with all the videos and passports and evidence made before hand.

And I know a good 75% of you know 9/11 was inside job, regardless of how convincing the shadow government made it for the masses.

So if you are a shill, I won't even debate you.

Next 2-3 weeks will be my proof.

If I were you ladies and gentlemen, I would stay clear of concerts, museums, any bridge

--------- What really made it click for me is that DHS insider report, the guy was crystal clear in 2012, watch for the fall in metals (gold silver) for the green light to be given for transformation.

Given needed renewal of Federal Reserve Act in 2013
Given 9/11 history
Given bullet purchases
given CISPA
given attempted gun control and now soon executive orders
Given amour vehicle purchases

Given DHS insider report for the fall of metals.

Soon all you keyboard warriors will have your patriotism tested.

I however am not that brave, I am leaving for Russia (I married a Russian chick). I'll find a nice lake, pack a gun for the bears, and go fishing in peace while the Rome burns.

Hopefully KGB goons are not gonna think of me as an American spy and follow me around.

How do you say "so what that I took a photo of a tree and a lake" in Russian LOL

FOR FACEBOOK YOU GOONS, IT IS FOR THE FACEBOOOOOK
edit on 20-4-2013 by peterlopez42 because: (no reason given)

complete utter rubbish!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Personally, I think you need a shrink, followed by a full time job.
Your proof is nothing more that paranoid fantasy, and if you really feel as you do with your "Evidence",
I would fear white coats chasing me rather than government subversives.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
linkj

Here is your proof. If you thought it was just those 2 you are mistaken. The FBI has been watching this guy for 3 years. Just like the watched the cells on 9/11. Problem is, there are too many credible threats..each day.

Saudi links... Chechnyan links. Foreign intelligence dropped the dime months ago. This is not over and makes the explosion in Texas all the more suspicious. Soft targets. What happens when 3 of these guys walk into a WAl-Mart on a Thursday at 5:30 and kill 112 or so?

We lose all our rights and we go into Martial Law and there is nothing we can do about as the nation will be divided and fight, and turn on one another.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Nothing is wrong with our government. They are making sure we are in their best interests...

The bombing was not an inside job, considering they had a shoot out with those USSR homies. It's just the haters hating on the best country in the WORLD, USA.

So, c'mon patriots! Let's hear it for USA! Aren't y'all proud to be 'Merican?!

I certainly wouldn't live anywhere else in the world.

Martial law? Well, things will just be like the wild West, just mind your own business and you all will be fine.

I'm sure there will be way more bombings and terror attacks on US. That's how it always has been and how it will always be.

If sh*t does hit the fan, I hope Texas succeeds. Hahaha!

That's my patriotic rant for the day! As long as I can still drive the sh*t out of my cars and race on the tracks, I will still be a happy person.

Cold War Season 2 anyone?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Remember when Obama told Putin he would have more flexibility in his second term yet nobody ever explained what that statement meant? I think we just found out.. Maybe this is an excuse for Russia to invade Chechnya in agreement that Russia stays out of Americas way when we go to war with Iran and Syria.
edit on 21-4-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gideon70
I think I can see where the OP is coming from .
TPTB will create false flag events in an attempt to militarise your towns and cities ,
All the OP was asking , is that you watch for certain things unfolding and when you recognise the pattern , then the OP has delivered all the proof you will need .

It didn't take a genius to understand the OP's point , so why are most of you having such a hard time grasping this ??????
edit on 21-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

Don't people take any time to comprehend what they read? There have only been a couple of you that have pointed out the obvious but you get ignored. Let me add my tiny voice with you.

The OP said if a bridge or museum is attacked within the next 2 to 3 weeks then there is HIS PROOF.
He spent most of his post explaining why he thinks it, and says it's a rant.
So there isn't anything most of you people can address other than if you agree, or have your own opinion, but if you were clueless enough to ask for proof....then you are too lazy to read or can't comprehend written English.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Video Title is:
"LOOK ! Proof That Craft or Blackwater Agents did the Boston Marathon Bombing"

Here are the links since the video will not show up:
www.youtube.com...
youtu.be...

If this has already been posted sorry, don't have the time but wanted to get this out there before pulled!
edit on 21-4-2013 by BelieveInEnoch because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2013 by BelieveInEnoch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david

I'll be the first to admit I was shouting false flag after the bombings because something about it seemed "off" to me, but when listening to the scanner audio and hearing what all was going on elsewhere in the area that was never mentioned by MSM, false flag went out the window.

If it was a false flag to incite fear, all the other stuff would have been mentioned and a lot more would have happened. I honestly believe this was a genuine sleeper cell that was activated.

Events like this awaken the sad little trolls of the internet and they hit hard.
edit on 21-4-2013 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

I SOOO agree with that perspective! As soon as the bombings occurred I started keeping up with the MSM and said immediately that (due to a gut feeling) I felt this was the beginning of something much bigger, and that it wouldn't end there at the finish line of the Boston Marathon.
So, around 10:45 Thurs. night I jumped on ATS, to check what the latest threads were saying about what had happened-when I see the MIT Shooting thread, right after it was started. I stayed up ALL NIGHT LONG listening to the Scanner (Boston EMS,Police & Fire), slept a few hours and then got back on the next morning. Honestly I was originally amazed that it took CNN 2 Full Hours to begin reporting the story, while I was on ATS listening to it as it was unfolding. Like you, I believe that the details of the entire event were so much more terrifiying than the media was reporting. For them to have followed the incident for 20 hours, and leave out so many things that were going on, says this was not a false flag.I do believe that if you listened to the scanner, it was obvious there were MULTIPLE incidents of bombs being found, MULTIPLE times people were found ID'd and even arrested, yet we never heard that anywhere else. I felt that it was a much bigger operation than what was reported.

I honestly feel that the true story was never told, and the reason why being that it is obvious there were a lot more than 2 terrorists out there operating in Boston, and that is the reason we had 9,000 LEO's and a strong Military presence in the city of Watertown-the PTB knew that - but don't feel the American public can handle the truth of the matter. That truth being that we have terrorists HERE and they want nothing more than to bring the same level of fear and death to our land as they feel we've brought to theirs, and are finally in a position to begin that end goal.

I do agree with the OP that we will see more acts of terror, and that it will become more and more frequent and that no place will be safe when these groups decide to finish what they've already begun. I do not agree that it was a false flag, or that any future events necessarily need to be labeled as false flags either. I believe the Government will be able to accomplish whatever they want if we have a real and constant threat here in America.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

You shouldn't get stars for that post, if the ship is sinking i will abandon it. Not because I'm not committed to my country or I leave because its not the "top/winning" country but I would leave because I value my life and I was born into this ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up world and I oppose honorifics since we are all just people and should be equal. being born into this country makes me feel like the government and police officers are our god and i must not anger them.

edit on 21-4-2013 by NotAConsumer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This thread was misleading.

You have no proof, but you are predicting more attacks that will for sure be
puppeteered by the government and that will be proof.

Where is the proof of the impending proof?

This is just ludicrous!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ok so prove it

sorry for being a one liner reply but i would like you to prove it. The original post doesnt prove it. If it does show me how.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

The proof he speaks seems to be further attacks. I wouldn't say that it would constitute a good prof as it is expected an increase in copycats and false alarms as well as the US national discontent (reality check) increases, chances are that more similar actions do occur.

One thing that bothers (my rational self) me is that these latest "terrorists" are such idiots, almost cartoonish or something out of a bad script of an Hollywood movie. Even as a statement there is no plot line or envisioned validity.

I bet most of us on this thread could devise better plans and effectiveness, even with increase chance of escape, if we were so inclined.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Now we are thinking outside the box. They gave us the intel so it goes full circle. Think the world media will report those ops into Chechnya?

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join