It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can PROVE government behind bombing, I feel fear posting this

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You are right ! Time will tell...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Dear folks, I have a simple rule..

Never believe / trust a person that does not reply to their own threads, its the clear sign of a headless chicken..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Don't believe anything till you see it. And even then be wary.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
quote]Originally posted by ss830

Families brought out of their homes at gun point, made to raise their hands up by swat teams.
and then commencing the warrant-less search of their homes.

This is in America and were letting this happen with out even a protest.

When will we march to our capitals and protest this sort of action, to show our "representatives" that we will not tolerate them treating us like this.
edit on 21-4-2013 by ss830 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ss830

Welp, as long as they're looking for a terrorist, I'm sure you would let them in too if it were your neighborhood. Maybe not you, but look at how people just did what they were told while this 20 year old kid was terrorizing BOSTON, MASSACHUSSETTES! and evading 9000 police officers.

If martial law was declared for whatever reason, how many people would sit in their houses and watch the news and root for the cops as they chased down and killed, arrested protestors or whoever was deemed a terrorist at this time.

I for one on thursday night/friday morning was highly critical of the national guards presence in a police matter. Alot of people on the television in Boston were referring to them as just the Army. As if it would be ok for the military to start taking place in police actions in the streets on America! Jesus, they showed a damned military helicopter "black helicopter" landing in the location on fox news at one point!

Yep, we're in for a long summer, if TPTB want it that way.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by peterlopez42
I can prove without a shadow of doubt Boston bombing is just a well planned false flag committed by branches/contractors of US government.

There are going to be bridge and possibly museum explosions in US next.

How do I know ?

BECAUSE US GOVERNMENT IRONICALLY IS ABOUT TO SUPPLY ME WITH PROOF

If this was just two muslim fanatics acting out their sick fantasy. This will be over right here and now.

And there won't be for at least 6 months any new mass casualties or injuries.

But because this was indeed false flag, and because US government needs troops on the street for controlled collapse of the economy.

Within next 2-3 weeks there are going to be more attacks and more deaths.

United States is a big country, doing few attacks here and there are simply not enough for government to implement unpopular agenda.

So there are going to be more and more AND AS MANY AS IT TAKES, attacks.

Now some of you lovers of CNN, will point out how there is plenty of evidence these guys are real terrorists.
(and they are, as in they kill people)

But I will only once remind you that some of 9/11 perpetrators have been caught and tried, with all the videos and passports and evidence made before hand.

And I know a good 75% of you know 9/11 was inside job, regardless of how convincing the shadow government made it for the masses.

So if you are a shill, I won't even debate you.

Next 2-3 weeks will be my proof.

If I were you ladies and gentlemen, I would stay clear of concerts, museums, any bridge

--------- What really made it click for me is that DHS insider report, the guy was crystal clear in 2012, watch for the fall in metals (gold silver) for the green light to be given for transformation.

Given needed renewal of Federal Reserve Act in 2013
Given 9/11 history
Given bullet purchases
given CISPA
given attempted gun control and now soon executive orders
Given amour vehicle purchases

Given DHS insider report for the fall of metals.

Soon all you keyboard warriors will have your patriotism tested.

I however am not that brave, I am leaving for Russia (I married a Russian chick). I'll find a nice lake, pack a gun for the bears, and go fishing in peace while the Rome burns.

Hopefully KGB goons are not gonna think of me as an American spy and follow me around.

How do you say "so what that I took a photo of a tree and a lake" in Russian LOL

FOR FACEBOOK YOU GOONS, IT IS FOR THE FACEBOOOOOK
edit on 20-4-2013 by peterlopez42 because: (no reason given)

If this transpires then you have just become the No.1 suspect. Your info on the set specific time frame and target locations will certainly perk the interest of the FBI.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost
reply to post by ss830

I for one on thursday night/friday morning was highly critical of the national guards presence in a police matter. Alot of people on the television in Boston were referring to them as just the Army. As if it would be ok for the military to start taking place in police actions in the streets on America! Jesus, they showed a damned military helicopter "black helicopter" landing in the location on fox news at one point!
I too was critical of the military presence during this event. Funny thing was, as I witnessed the whole event transpire, I realized there was no real noticeable difference between the military units and the local and federal agencies. They had the same or equivalent equipment and tactics techniques and procedures. I think it was something I always knew, I just didn't realize how uniformed every entity has become. They're virtually one and the same, and the only real tangible difference is job description.After Friday any discussion about military presence on American streets is really moot in my honest opinion. There is already a military presence with military capability in every city of the country at this point. The only difference is the uniform they wear.Good or bad, it is what it is.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Don't believe anything till you see it. And even then be wary.

My sentiments exactly.

And that's what is starting to annoy me about ATS, People are so willing to jump on the bandwagon about something, without critically questioning the event. And if anyone disagree's with them, they will jump down the persons throat, calling them anything from Government paid shills to plain old morons.

I honestly feel sorry for my kids, because critical thinking is going the way of the Tasmanian Tiger............

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

when i was a kid i was pretty belligerent with cops when they would come to our house *usually to check on my brother*,
i don't have anything against LEOs, just the fact that they behave they are above the law, and i've always asked for a warrant when they've asked to come into our home.

one officer which i did give attitude to right after i refused to let him enter, i just maintained a casual conversation with him just because. still didn't let him enter though i was 18 at this time.

our family have the general distrust/dislike of LEO's even if we get along well with them,
there is no fear, or feeling of compliance towards them unless it's unlawful *like don't shoot in a residential area*

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
If it's predicted on ATS, it won't happen.

I've been a member since 2006, and nothing EVER that was predicted has come to pass.

Move along, nothing to see here.
edit on 20-4-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

That's not correct, predictions have been made and come to pass on ATS.

As for this one, I have my doubts because it's a very common prediction that's been made many times and never happens.

But because this was indeed false flag, and because US government needs troops on the street for controlled collapse of the economy.

Are troops on the streets? How many streets would that be?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Time reveals all truth eventually as they say.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Dont worry as soon as you start to take your meds again you will feel so much better

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by peterlopez42

lets parse the OP claim down to its utter inanity :

" if there are any more terrorist attacks in the US , this will "prove " that the boston incident was a false flag "

see how untelectually vapid it is when reduced to just 21 words ?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I can prove without a shadow of doubt Boston bombing is just a well planned false flag committed by branches/contractors of US government.

Please do!

So far all you've said is that you think that there are going to be terrorist attacks on museums, concerts, and bridges in the next two weeks. And if this happens we are supposed to believe that they were all done by the government. Extrapolating from that if there are no attacks in the next few weeks, we can sefely assume that this was not a false flag?

Seriously, what makes you think there are going to be attacks on those particular locations? Provide proof!!!

Do you have dates, locations, anything?

Don't you hate it when the title says PROOF in big letters, and it turns out there is absolutely no proof for anything the OP says.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Won't know for sure until after a few weeks eh?

Even if there were attacks in the next few weeks, even on those general types of places, how is this proof of false-flag?

Although I wish the OP would provide us with his proof, then we could wait and see if it turns out right. But as probably all who read the thread know, he won't supply us with proof, there will be no major attacks, and the OP will never reply to this thread again.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You married a "Russian chick"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....................................... .........................................................................AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...............

Nice move.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well as John Lennon once said:

'Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it'

Look what happened to him.

The Boston lock down went really well, damn people were even out cheering and whooping afterwards.

Lock an entire city down because a 19 year old is on the run? 9000+ operatives on the streets? Sure he was armed and obviously dangerous, but come on sledge hammer to crack a nut springs to mind!!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OkieDokie

There are going to be bridge and possibly museum explosions in US next.

If I were you ladies and gentlemen, I would stay clear of concerts, museums, any bridge

Care to elaborate on why you singled out these particular venues? Where are you getting that info from?

Thanks,

~OkieDokie

He said possibly museum... so, you know, if it's near a museum, or on museum street, or it's a gallery or something... he can say that because he said "possibly", meant that he just knew it was something about something

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by peterlopez42

And I know a good 75% of you know 9/11 was inside job, regardless of how convincing the shadow government made it for the masses.

If that is true, then 75% of ATS members are insane.

"IF" being the key word, here.

Thanks for wasting my time.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Having read the OP, and the piece he has provided the following can be stated:

Does anyone really trust the federal government? With that being stated and out of the way, then the next point is that if OP has proof, provide it. Don't just make a claim, that this or that is going to happen, back it up with actual proof. Give us names, dates, places. Think of this forum as a court and we are the Jury. You have to show and convience us beyond a shadow of a doubt that what you are saying is valid and true. I have been on this forem for a while, and can state the following:

There is always a boogy man out there waiting in the shadows to strike. There is always a natural diseaster that is going to bring gloom and doom to an area. There is always something some where at some time that is going to happen, but if we don't have the concrete evidence, then it is more than likely either a hoax or is just misinformation.

How can we take just your word, if we can not just trust our own government or news sources without said proof? No, provide more proof and then back up your claim, more details, and let us see. But mind you if it does not come to pass, then be prepared to take the consequences for your statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join