It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can PROVE government behind bombing, I feel fear posting this

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

and what I am saying is don't throw the OP under the bus "yet"

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
When relying on the mainstream media for information - remember - only six CEOs control everything that you see hear and read - including textbooks. Unless we as an individual are present when the plans are made - whatever those plans - then the only information that is beamed out through the television, radio and newspapers - is what has has been chosen for you to hear, read and see.

Did the american president really receive a letter with ricin? Firstly I do not know how a letter with ricin would have made it past the security, including I imagine sniffer dogs. A tainted steak purchased at your local supermarket can be traced back to the farm on which the animal was bred. Right to the actual animal who provided the steak. Now ponder the GPS system in your car - the fact that humans have been sent into space and walked on the moon....

There is much more to ponder and that is why I find it difficult to just accept that the media is telling me the president of america received a letter laced with ricin. I also find it difficult to just accept that two men were responsible for the carnage at Boston.

When someone on ATS posts a thread stating the government is responsible for the latest - whatever - catastrophe I am inclined to think they are right. No one wants to believe that its own government could be responsible for attacks on its own people - but - psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists have no empathy and are quite capable of hurting and killing.

I pose the question - please prove it was not a government psychological operation/false flag? Now how would you do that - by posting everything that was provided to you via the mainstream media - controlled by six CEOs to ensure complete and utter control of what is beamed out through the television, radio and newspapers.

Just my thoughts.

Much Peace...heavens knows we need some...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You feel fear in posting your OP?

Yes.. I'm sure the alphabet agencies have you in their crossfire, since you so cleverly figured out what is going on. Or heck.. they might just cancel all those other upcoming events! Just think... if nothing like this occurs in the next several months, you'll be a hero! It will because of your insight into this sinister plan. I must thank you in advance for helping spare American lives!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If it's predicted on ATS, it won't happen.

I've been a member since 2006, and nothing EVER that was predicted has come to pass.

Move along, nothing to see here.
edit on 20-4-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Peronally, I don't know what to think anymore. I've always said that terrorism will have to become much more personable for the sheeple to cry for and appreciate the government to lock them down.

When we start seeing bombs in the market place as they are in the Middle East, then that is true terrorism and people will beg for more control and will be happy to give up many freedoms, including the second ammendment.
Sgt. Cursed

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

I've been a member since 2006, and nothing EVER that was predicted has come to pass.

LOL.... so true.....

I personally think that if what the OP is talking about actually goes down, it would be surprising if he got the time frame correct.

I also must add that I have been hearing for a very long time on ATS so many accusations and predictions about US governement and pretty much none of these have come to pass.

Maybe its just me or maybe its taking longer than any1 expects, but i find it hard to believe that all of a sudden USA can implement different type of rule within its land. It just seems too much 'black and white'...
edit on 20-4-2013 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
i started a thread tonight advising people to re-watch diehard4 as i have a feeling
it will become very pertinent very soon. the thread got wiped from all records.
i also posted similar sentiments on another forum yesterday and i got banned.
the government were responsible for what they tell us was a deadly bombing
(in fact a staged/faked enactment) in boston, and they have most certainly have
other grander operations in store for us - and the previous diehard movies have been
shown to have had a predictive programming role to play in the epic movie we call our lives.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by peterlopez42

Within next 2-3 weeks there are going to be more attacks and more deaths.

I've already suspected that myself so I agree with this. They're rolling out a fear campaign and I don't think we've seen anything yet.

United States is a big country, doing few attacks here and there are simply not enough for government to implement unpopular agenda.

This is true.

There are going to be bridge and possibly museum explosions in US next.

Check NWO card deck !

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
i started a thread tonight advising people to re-watch diehard4 as i have a feeling
it will become very pertinent very soon. the thread got wiped from all records.
i also posted similar sentiments on another forum yesterday and i got banned.
the government were responsible for what they tell us was a deadly bombing
(in fact a staged/faked enactment) in boston, and they have most certainly have
other grander operations in store for us - and the previous diehard movies have been
shown to have had a predictive programming role to play in the epic movie we call our lives.

Did you happen to make a copy of any of those posts / threads ?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
www.denverpost.com... 70899/shots-fired-denvers-civic-center-after-pot-rally

Two people were shot in the leg at Denver's Civic Center during Saturday's 4/20 pot rally and a third person was grazed by a bullet.

A man and a woman were both shot, said Denver Police spokesman Sonny Jackson. Their injuries are not life-threatening. A juvenile who was grazed by a bullet walked to a nearby hospital.

Both victims are in their 20s. They were taken to Denver Health Medical Center.

Police are looking for at least two suspects involved in the shooting. Investigators do not know what sparked the shooting.

Read more: Two shot at Denver's Civic Center 4/20 pot rally - The Denver Post www.denverpost.com...
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: www.denverpost.com...
Follow us: @Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook

It has begun

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
While this thread looks like a hoax and rant I have to say that given the facts that our nation is been in a downside for a while, I myself predicting that things are going to get worst by the end of the year with the implementation of expensive mammoth program call Obamacare, I can not take for granted that if something is going on planed by the powers to be is going to happen in the next few months, so I will wait and see, that will not hurt me or anybody.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

If you CAN prove it, why don't you?

ATS should allow a limited number of negative flags and/or stars to members each week, so threads like this one can be rated down into oblivion.

And a question that must be asked is why did this thread already get 26 flags??? It points to the vegefication of ATS.

I have proof positive that the end of the world did occur this past March 20th -- as predicted by some here at ATS -- but that right before the catastrophe occurred, the vast Bilderberger/Google/AOL/Skynet system downloaded all our consciousnesses to a giant server farm space ship hanging out on the backside of the moon, and we are now all living the virtual life. Alas, I am not a licensed proctologist and couldn't ethically practice medicine on myself even if I were, so I can't produce said evidence. But trust me, it's true.
edit on 21-4-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Good thing you aren't a lawyer, because every one of your clients would be sitting in prison right now...........

I can also prove that I am God. Within the next 10 minutes, people are going to die. WOW, LOOK, I'M RIGHT! THAT MUST MEAN I'M GOD!!!!!

Suggestion for the OP, if you are going to say that you can prove that a certain group of people are involved in something, make sure you have undeniable proof. Not some off the cuff remark, or telling people to wait and see.

As the saying goes, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Heres my take on it...
If you want to start a fire, its best to wait till fire season....
The incidents will escalate to a peak perhaps around august....
There will be enough tension that anywhere they want to throw a match, the fire will spring out of control......
Thats when the country goes on lockdown..drones make very effective curfew minders.....
The riots or the revolution take your pick...something will be instigated thats big enough to move the entire country.....DHS didnt buy hollow point bullets for target practice....these bullets are banned under the geneva convention....
If they get used against the American people, this constitutes a war crime,and even contemplating their use thusly may be constured as such in a court of law.
There are evil people who hold high office. these corrupt and sulless individuals are determined to bring us all to our knees.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

With respect, ease up on the doom and gloom predictions, leave worrying about these matters to the F.B.I. et al.

I'm sure they will have a grip on the current threats to the U.S. homeland, as far as is possible, anyway.

Stop worrying, get out there and enjoy life, for your own sake. No offence intended.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Yeah, haha.

But I cannot help but read them.
It's too irresistible.

I see you have the same predicament.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith

With respect, ease up on the doom and gloom predictions, leave worrying about these matters to the F.B.I. et al.

I'm sure they will have a grip on the current threats to the U.S. homeland, as far as is possible, anyway.

Stop worrying, get out there and enjoy life, for your own sake. No offence intended.

I think he is telling us the FBI or similar group has plans to pull off the attack themselves.

Also, I hope the OP is wrong, but I realize there is a very small chance he is right.

Won't know for sure until after a few weeks eh?
edit on 21-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerribleTeam2

Suggestion for the OP, if you are going to say that you can prove that a certain group of people are involved in something, make sure you have undeniable proof. Not some off the cuff remark, or telling people to wait and see.

As the saying goes, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof

Names, agencies, documents, etc.
Anything would be a start.
We can totally expose it worldwide if it's real.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Check NWO card deck !

NWO Card deck is fascinating.
You can spend hours wiki'ing topics that they bring up.
I know I have, good times.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

" There are going to be bridge and possibly museum explosions in US next. "

P.s. I hope you are wrong about this, or you may find that the F.B.I. would like to either interview you, or employ your services...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join