It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can PROVE government behind bombing, I feel fear posting this

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You can't prove anything. I can prove that.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Glenn Beck agrees with the OP.

www.mediaite.com...

I guess we will just have to wait but this theory sounds completely plausible to me.

edit on 20-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Pay very close attention,OP may be off a bit,but it is coming,research,listen,watch,we are teetering on the edge ,no bones about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm surprised this thread has gone on as long as it has. Look folks, if a bomb explodes on a bridge or a museum in the next few weeks like he claims, we can come back to this thread and have a real discussion. If no bomb goes off, we can just forget this thread ever held our attention. Sound good, everybody?
edit on 22-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I still agree with the theory put forward by the OP .

All you people have to do is stay alert and look for the signs .
If nothing happens , then happy days , but if things do start to unfold then what are you people prepared to do about it ? After all , you will be the ones that are led away to the modern equivalent of concentration camps .

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Interesting....the Canadian terror plot supposedly involved taking out a bridge while a train was on it

Link

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrick99

Believe what you want, call me what you want. It's ok with me. But in 2 years from now do not consider that no one had noticed what will be going on then. I made my duty and i warned you. I may know something, i may not. It's up to you and your judgement to find it out. I speak for those who have eyes and want to see and for those who have ears and want to listen.

Μessianism is Hebrew belief, not a Christianity. If you knew better you wouldn't speak as you obviously know nothing about Christiany. Let me fix it for you. The Christians saw GOD who came to earth so we do not wait for the Messia.

I would suggest next time you speak about things you have firstly read about and understood about. It is another thing talking about NWO and it is another thing talking about Christianity and how NWO is connected to it!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

How Christianity is connected to Messianism is something all the Christians are not aware of and something that you and your friend here only know.

Generally, ATS has many people who write without having proofs and facts about what they write, without knowing what they are talking about and people with who think that know everything without, of course, having even think before of the subject they are posting their answer. The quality of the forum has already gone from "great" to "ok" and now it is about to downgrade to "bad".

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I too fear for my life while reading this post, I fear the gubment wont give me my cheese if they see me reading bout some darn conspiracy

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there, but I would like to see one of these people making these claims to make a legitimate bet. There was a guy overseas that made 10,000 pounds when he placed a 100 pound bet on his son when he was 9 that he would play for England soccer team. So, I would like to see someone place a bet of their life savings that a catastrophe would happen, actually put a lot on the line if they are so confident it will happen. It is easy to make claims and throw out stuff when there is no risk involved, but I would go out on a limb a lot of these claims wouldn't happen if they had their life savings on the line. I mean, just think of how many people would of lost money with all those claims there was going to be a huge attack at the Olympics and nothing happened at all.

Sorry, just a crazy idea of mine, I just think it would be interesting to see how many people would put their money where their mouth is.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ForwardDrift

I'm surprised this thread has gone on as long as it has. Look folks, if a bomb explodes on a bridge or a museum in the next few weeks like he claims, we can come back to this thread and have a real discussion. If no bomb goes off, we can just forget this thread ever held our attention. Sound good, everybody?

For the record, the terrorist suspects who were apprehended a few days ago in Canada were purportedly planning to blow up a bridge as a train went over it.

U.S. officials have said the suspects were believed to have worked on a plan to blow up a trestle on the Canadian side of the border as the Maple Leaf, Amtrak's daily run between Toronto and New York, passed over it.

Source: Chicago Tribune

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CJCrawley

Chill out and have a beer.

IMO, i think that's the problem. OP had a few too many before posting.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnus47

For the record, the terrorist suspects who were apprehended a few days ago in Canada were purportedly planning to blow up a bridge as a train went over it.

U.S. officials have said the suspects were believed to have worked on a plan to blow up a trestle on the Canadian side of the border as the Maple Leaf, Amtrak's daily run between Toronto and New York, passed over it.

Oh don't worry, that fact hasn't been lost on me. So the serious discussion can begin. So, OP, I would like to know some specific details about how you came about such information. I want names, dates, organizations, and places--- or else you just got lucky in your guess (IMO)

Note: And please do me the courtesy of not darting around this question, because honestly--if you really do have information about future events or anything about a cover-up---what in God's name are you doing on a conspiracy theory forum if not to tell the truth to the public, rather than dart around in the shadows giving us half-information about lies and cover-ups by our own government? if you don't answer at least one of these questions-- I can only rightly assume you're just jerking us off. And if that is the case, you might as well not have even posted anything on this forum.
edit on 25-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

There is a slight problem here. The OP was claiming that such an attack was going to prove that the government was behind the boston bombing, suggesting that the government would also be behind the other attacks.

Now the terrorists were caught before they could do anything. I think that kind of means that the government was not behind the attacks, as the government caught them. Not to mention the government surely would be able to do the attacks without being caught, considering they are able to get away with big attacks without whistle-blowers, or any evidence for them having commited any crimes.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Nice try, but that has nothing to do with Boston.

The authorities had that group infiltrated and knew of the plan long before Boston. If there was a connection then Boston would have also been stopped because if the group was connected to Boston, they more than likely would have talked about it while planning the train attack.

Nice try. Huge fail. All the people coming up with conspiracy theories for Boston clearly didn't listen to the police scanner audio as the manhunt occured. You people are starting to look pathetic.
edit on 3-5-2013 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join