It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taissa

Originally posted by greatpiino
reply to post by Taissa

You're mistaken. I've seen military present at the event firsthand in past years.

No, I'm sorry, I'm not. My uncle has run in it for most of his life, he told me himself that this is the first year he has seen military presence. He has seen a large police presence, but not military. He's supposed to phone me to talk about some other vehicles he saw parked there at the beginning of the race that he's never seen before too. Thanks.

further back in this thread I posted a link showing that military is or has been present before...go back several pages

Michelle

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Originally posted by randyvs
April 15
Waco and Oklahoma city also occurred on this day.
I get the feeling this isn't the first time in history the elites have led an entire nation down this same path we findf ourselves on.

Don't forget that Columbine was also the day after Patriots’ Day...

Seems there is a connection here between these events and the Revolutionary War.

EDIT: OR perhaps we are being deliberately led to THINK there is a connection to divert attention away from the REAL perpeTRAITORS.

Patriots’ Day—a public holiday in Massachusetts and Maine held on the third Monday of April—marks the first shots fired in the Revolutionary War.

It was Patriots’ Day on April 19, 1993, when the Mount Carmel Center in Waco, Texas, went up in flames, allegedly on the orders of Branch Davidian leader David Koresh. At least 72 people died. At the time of the fire, the group was locked in a stand-off with federal agents.

It was Patriots’ Day on April 19, 1995 when Timothy McVeigh detonated a bomb made of fertilizer, diesel fuel, and other chemicals outside a federal building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people.

It was the day after Patriots’ Day–April 20, 1999–when teenagers Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold killed 12 students and one teacher at Columbine High School before committing suicide.

tv.msnbc.com...

edit on 15-4-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

link   
My prayers are with Boston, I am a few miles away and it's wild out here but I came on to say that my wife sent me an email a mintute ago saying that there was a FB page opened on saturday! for thoughts to Boston. The page is shut down but she was able to send me this I cant do much as I am work but felt like the right place to add.

link   

Originally posted by itsmethegoat
Sorry if this has been posted already..

Interesting thought. But if someone were to be up to no good up there, they wouldn't make themselves so obvious.

There are what looks like picnic tables on the roof. A lot of office blocks do that, you'll see all sorts of bicycles, tables, chairs, picnic tables on the satellite photos. So that person could have been watching the race, and/or making mobile phone calls (either to friends or to activate bombs).

The phone network was shutdown after the first explosions.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Distraction?

Natural News Confirmed?
Think its true?

link   
reply to post by GenerationGap

@8:34 PM EST Man submitting additional video evidence. Probably going to be a lot of that tonight.

link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

those are some pretty big powerful scary words you just used to describe my comment I'll be keeping my eye on you lol, what are you doing on this "conspiracy site" a paid shill or professional de-bunker? Is everyone here paranoid and delusional?

link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Originally posted by scottromansky
reply to post by crazyewok

It was small enough to fit in a backpack and for one person to carry multiple ones easily and not be detected.

You can get allot of a bang out of a backpack. People on the scene said they smelt a cordite smell.

Indicates Gunpowder or Cordite which would give a "small" bang compared to say TCAP,Ammoniam Nitrate and RDX which are common high explosive used in IED's.

Ammonium Nitrate is not a high explosive. It does not detonate, it conflagrates, It give more of a push than a shattering shock wave.It is nothing like RDX. I reckon you're one of those silly types who thinks a truck load of fertilizer did all that damage in Oklahoma City.

The explosion today at the Boston Massacre looked like a gun powder explosion. Nothing to laugh at for sure, but not a high explosive by any means. The smoke is a tip off. High explosives do not leave much smoke. Smoke is from incomplete combustion. Like you'd get from a simple gun powder bomb.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What's the story with the announcement about a drill and bomb sniffing dogs at the finish line? False Flag?

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Are you referring to the person pointing towards the blast? If so...that looks to me like someone that is watching a recording on a tv or computer monitor...and then pointing to where the blast will be....not sure why they would record themselves doing that. Must be incredibly bored to pretend they are a "suspicious person"

Michelle

link   
reply to post by Mosthated718bx

Do you know how easy it is, to create a page and then switch the name lets say... right after the event??

I hate these conspiracies, because people just throw out the most simplest explanations.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Neither Iraq nor Afghanistan would have happened but for 9/11.

Yeah yeah yeah so we keep hearing. Thankfully most people are aware of the reality.

How do you figure we started this? I suppose you are one of those that believe that we deserved 9/11....

Deserved? I said previously that there is zero justification for the taking of innocent lives.

Or...did we start this by supporting the Jew's return to Israel?

What does Israel have to do with the price of fish? Are you attempting to inject this into the argument for some reason? Nah, that never happens.

Please, do let us know how it was we "started this"...

Your own suggestion shows how you started "this". "This" being a bunch of angry Asians who are angry for many reasons, one of which is constant meddling in their affairs by the west in order for the west to rape their countries natural resources or use it as a military base to invade other countries and steal their resources. These people, rightly or wrongly, hate everything you stand for. And with good reason. Your government and your media persistently refer to these peoples as "evil", and you bear witness to that programming, for you spout the exact same mantra here today. Your solution? Threaten them with even more violence. Says it all doesn't it?

link   
reply to post by sam_inc

These are from the Illuminati card set, which is not new.

The card itself represents a jogger who is, according to the card, not expected when used in an assassination. They give +2 to the assassination attempt.

Why people won't think about it, I don't know, but now it will be all the rage... a sign they did it, and they have these cards that foretell the future.

If only someone could find all the cards and maybe deduce where they will strike next. Mclane would be on it like a boss.

link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by intrptr

But it does not make since with this picture.

Wood table inside the fenced area is whole in other pictures it is destroyed. The black spot that looks like ground zero has some one laying on it with some one helping him?

I see. Then why the black charred mark in the other pic? I ask because the black charred mark (with no crater) is a good indicator this was a "low" explosive device. One remark on CNN mentioned a device may have been in a garbage can... that makes sense. It would direct the force of the blast UP and not out. But just guessing from here. People are down around there in your pic (in a semi circle?)...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
There is a disturbing amount of preparation that went into today. Military presence is normal, sure enough. But bomb squad being there before the explosions? The new high tech stuff for EMTs that helps with mass-casualty events? Then there are also talks of there being a drill as well? It seems like either A) There was a threat and they got prepared for it B) it was planned to be blamed on someone else. As for B, I am waiting to see who gets blamed for this bombing. It's most likely A. In which case, I would have felt a lot better if they had cancelled the marathon. That probably wouldn't have been possible considering the fame of the marathon, however.

link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

The pointing is done by someone posting the video on YT, pointing to what they think is an unusual activity.

link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by randyvs

Originally posted by randyvs
April 15
Waco and Oklahoma city also occurred on this day.
I get the feeling this isn't the first time in history the elites have led an entire nation down this same path we findf ourselves on.

Don't forget that Columbine was also the day after Patriots’ Day...

Seems there is a connection here between these events and the Revolutionary War.

EDIT: OR perhaps we are being deliberately led to THINK there is a connection to divert attention away from the REAL perpeTRAITORS.

Patriots’ Day—a public holiday in Massachusetts and Maine held on the third Monday of April—marks the first shots fired in the Revolutionary War.

It was Patriots’ Day on April 19, 1993, when the Mount Carmel Center in Waco, Texas, went up in flames, allegedly on the orders of Branch Davidian leader David Koresh. At least 72 people died. At the time of the fire, the group was locked in a stand-off with federal agents.

It was Patriots’ Day on April 19, 1995 when Timothy McVeigh detonated a bomb made of fertilizer, diesel fuel, and other chemicals outside a federal building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people.

It was the day after Patriots’ Day–April 20, 1999–when teenagers Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold killed 12 students and one teacher at Columbine High School before committing suicide.

tv.msnbc.com...

edit on 15-4-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

And then again, you can pretty much pick any day and find some violent events that occurred in history.....

Perhaps it was just coincidence? If not, then we should arrest everyone whose birthday was today.....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He's been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

In addition to the bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish line.

link to full story
edit on 15-4-2013 by scottromansky because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by thesynyster32

Natural news is confusing the bomb squad doing controlled detonations on suspected unexploded ordinance, with a drill. If you read the actual Tweet, you'll see that they are talking about a “controlled explosion”, not a “drill”. When they have either unexploded ordinance, or something they suspect is ordinance, they will blow it up in place rather then trying to disarm it.

link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Okay, MSNBC is reporting that this person is a foreign national on a student visa and showed up at the hospital with burns.

Thanks for the update. Anything more on that "suspect"? If he is still? "Burns" means he was right close to the fireball.

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join