It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Random question but can any one identify which flags those are in the explosions in the row of all the flags of countries represented today?

link   

Originally posted by AllGloryIsGods
So why were guys in full military fatigues going in AHEAD of the police even before the smoke cleared? Just want to get that on record. Was watching this live and saw two guys in full military fatigues going in ahead of the police 10 seconds after the explosion. They didn't even evacuate they just ran straight in like they knew how many bombs were going to go off and that they were safe.

This whole thing smells. When did it become the job of the military to respond on American soil? The Cops were following the guys in fatigues for crying out loud. This whole thing screams false flag. I am guessing there is legislation they are having a hard time getting through so they need to put the sheeple to sleep.

The guys in military fatigues were simply following instinct and were faster than the cops. Nothing to dwell in!

The only thing that smells is your poor attempt at elitism with the whole tired "sheeple" vocab.

link   
Cool new reasons to take freedoms with. Maybe we can blame this on korea and get another war started to help this economy

link   
reply to post by bbracken677

So, the individual no longer exists? Terrorism is perpetrated against the collective. By condoning terrorism as a punishment for terrorism, we no longer have individual vs. individual, we expand to collective against collective, where the victim group is defined by the victimizing group, and vice versa.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Martial law begins...

-SAP-

link   
reply to post by Sphota

REally, with that kind of logic, CT shoulda nuked NJ after sandy hook. Unbelievable.

link   
One of the 2 killed was 8 year old child..

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by weaverfish
/B/O/S/T/O/N/ /M/A/R/A/T/H/O/N/

Now mix up all the letters, ain't that difficult: OBAMA SHO(O)T + NN

A secret message? Anyone?

- I have my suspicions -
- when the stars are in position -
- all will be revealed -

- But I know that until then -
- unless the stars surrender -
- all will be concealed -

(Mercury Rev - The Dark is Rising)

.....stop........just...........just stop.........

This isnt adding anything....to the discussion at all....

Anyone ever find out what th Code Black meant in that area?
edit on 15-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

I agree! But everyone is a a little excited right now! Like Heff said we all need to calm down. Yes I found info on Code Black and posted some 15 or so pages previously but this thread is moving so fast it is hard to digest all the info, thoughts and emotions.

Code Black Public address system jargon for (1) A deceased person admitted to an ER (2) An emergency situation involving personal threats to safety of one or more persons in a hospital or other public place, including assaults, confrontations, hostage situations and threats of personal injury or attack (3) Bomb threat—evacuation due to threat of explosion (4) Mass casualties (5) Personal threat (6) Personnel threat (7) Infant abduction (8) Severe weather alert

edit on 4/15/2013 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
The place was booked for the Joe Andruzzi Foundation Marathon Watch Party & Fundraiser.
runtoforum.eventbrite.com...#

en.wikipedia.org...

Personal lifeAndruzzi has three brothers. All three are members of the New York City Fire Department, and responded to the attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

Strange?

Not IMO.

Boston and NYC are not that far apart. Many links between the two metro areas. Chances of people having relationships between the 2 are not rare...or strange.

link   
The official number of those injured and/or killed, (per the speech)...

"Gravely Injured."

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

That's pretty much what I was trying to point out....we have all become numb to the true horrors and atrocities that occur every single damn day.

It has become the new "norm" of sorts and that baffles me yet, I'm guilty myself.

Personally, I purposely try to block a lot of the horrific things that happen in this messed up world because I somehow seem to "own" the pain....I feel it that deeply that I don't want to hear about it.

The truly sad part though is that they continue to happen and unfortunately...they will continue to happen.

I pray for this world and I pray for all of humanity....I'm not sure what else to do at this point.

link   

link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Watching the scenes flash on TV - I can't help but associate the Illuminati card of the 'Clock Tower' and all the people running beneath it. I find this very strange!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

May I suggest that you tone down this ridiculous rhetoric until the facts come out about these bombings?

I'm sick and tired of reading people go on and on and on about false flags and freedom and all that worthless muck.

THERE ARE TWO DEAD PEOPLE and countless others who lost their limbs, etc to think about.

link   
reply to post by votan

Which freedoms have you lost specifically?

You are on this site talking, so it's obviously not your Freedom of Speech. I imagine you can still go out and buy a gun right now, so it's not that freedom. Millions of people will be at church tonight, or at least praying, so it can't be your Freedom of Religious expression.

So tell me, which freedom have you lost? And did you look for it where you set your keys down? Because you seem to think lost freedom and lost keys are the same thing.

link   
Did I just hear on the Scanner that they need a bomb squad for here

link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Ok here a weird one from Face book

www.facebook.com...

Now THIS is bizarre. A few minutes ago I posted a link to a FB page called "Thoughts Go Out To All Involved In The Boston Explosions." The page was created TWO DAYS AGO. Within a couple of minutes, not only did the page disappear, but so did my links to that page! But guess what? While I still had the page up on my screen, I PHOTOGRAPHED it. Better copy and send this around now, because something is very, very wrong here......

So now who actually plan this ??????????????

edit on 15-4-2013 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

link   
What I have learned about this day and age of news is that the initial reports are always subject to scrutiny...too much confusion...we must not fall-into that confusion...keep your head proper...or speculate away, if you want truth then don't come here...this site is probably overrun with shills. The subject of this site is to troll the shills and out them.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191
Random question but can any one identify which flags those are in the explosions in the row of all the flags of countries represented today?

Interesting that you mention the flags....I thought it was rather curious that one of the explosions happened in the same area right behind the row of flags.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
April 15
Waco and Oklahoma city also occurred on this day.
I get the feeling this isn't the first time in history the elites have led an entire nation down this same path we findf ourselves on.
edit on 15-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join