It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You can change the name of facebook pages. The same thing happened during Sandy Hook.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Havox because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
As I continue to watch the news coverage, I am convinced more than ever that this is emotional propaganda designed to outrage and scare.

Flashes of people running with their babies and people preying come across the screen and the talking heads don't ever...ever stop talking and speculating.

Pure propaganda

Agreed, what happend to the markets today leading up to Boston scream false flag to me!

That interests me quite a bit as well. I'm going through the market data right now to see who the big movers were, but I doubt I'll find much.

It will be interesting to see what Tyler Durden has to say on Zerohedge.

link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

I wonder what the President will say on this incident.

Not much. But then again, I do think it's a state problem at the time and obama should aid them and let them lead the investigation IMO.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
www.justin.tv...#/w/5396673968/5

This scanner just said they've got a suspect.

Thank you for linking this , I've been looking for it all day

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by weaverfish
/B/O/S/T/O/N/ /M/A/R/A/T/H/O/N/

Now mix up all the letters, ain't that difficult: OBAMA SHO(O)T + NN

A secret message? Anyone?

- I have my suspicions -
- when the stars are in position -
- all will be revealed -

- But I know that until then -
- unless the stars surrender -
- all will be concealed -

(Mercury Rev - The Dark is Rising)

Holy smokes..

lol. It's almost humorous. No one got shot.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by weaverfish
/B/O/S/T/O/N/ /M/A/R/A/T/H/O/N/

Now mix up all the letters, ain't that difficult: OBAMA SHO(O)T + NN

A secret message? Anyone?

- I have my suspicions -
- when the stars are in position -
- all will be revealed -

- But I know that until then -
- unless the stars surrender -
- all will be concealed -

(Mercury Rev - The Dark is Rising)

.....stop........just...........just stop.........

This isnt adding anything....to the discussion at all....

Anyone ever find out what th Code Black meant in that area?
edit on 15-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stikiiki

Originally posted by tnhiker

Originally posted by mr-lizard
www.justin.tv...#/w/5396673968/5

This scanner just said they've got a suspect.

Was just about to post that. Said they are moving him to H something or the other.

I understand there is a lot of misinformation out there right now, but I am getting really sick of hearing the phrase "right wing terrorist" being thrown about on the MSM.

I just have to say that Muslims are right wing terrorists...proper definition.

Please define right wing.

These particular muslims (those who support and commit terrorism) are actually closer in nature to the left, IMO.

IF you think that right-wingers are "war mongers" then you sadly misinterpret history.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

news conference said they had no suspects. That everything about suspects wasn't true.

Not surprised. It used to be, when something like this happened, you got accurate reports, even if low on information, from the start. Seems like the new standard is to report this, then that, and change everything, as time passes.

I could easily imagine this being a typical Muslim terrorist act, since it gits the style we have seen for, oh, decades, and the government covering it up to blame some local group they want to pretend is an enemy.

link   
If any are interested, here is the link for Boston Police, Fire and EMS Live Audio Feed.

link   
this just sucks,,,so sorry for all the families affected by this...this thread was moving so fast I had to bump to the end..keep the news coming in.

link   

Originally posted by k21968
UGH I dont know how to post a pic!! Sorry..

edit on 15-4-2013 by k21968 because: blonde moment

So we are going to have to go through this with every tragic event now?

Pages can be re-allocated. Nothing more needs to be said.

link   
reply to post by bbracken677

A Saudi national is the suspect. Should it turn out to be the case, the answer is clear.

Nuke a Saudi city and announce to the world that any further terrorism will bring hell on the country of origin.

First of all I've got to say the people of the USA and Boston in particular have my most heartfelt sympathy at this time.

But come on, it's attitudes like this that alienates America from almost the rest of the world.

Obviously I agree that the USA should do everything possible to find the people responsible and to punish them in accordance with US Law.
My heart goes out to the families of the two deceased and all those injured but do you really think that the answer is to nuke a city and kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people, the vast majority of whom are as removed from the ruling Saudi Royal Family as you are from Obama?

And if you can't see the irony and hypocrisy in what you advocate well.......?

link   
So why were guys in full military fatigues going in AHEAD of the police even before the smoke cleared? Just want to get that on record. Was watching this live and saw two guys in full military fatigues going in ahead of the police 10 seconds after the explosion. They didn't even evacuate they just ran straight in like they knew how many bombs were going to go off and that they were safe.

This whole thing smells. When did it become the job of the military to respond on American soil? The Cops were following the guys in fatigues for crying out loud. This whole thing screams false flag. I am guessing there is legislation they are having a hard time getting through so they need to put the sheeple to sleep.

link   

edit on 15-4-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677
If you think this is going to stop by making nice with the muslims, by appeasing them, then you are ridiculous.

This is warfare, pure and simple. There is but one way to end it without going to an Iraq/Afghanistan type solution.

Yeah, like get out of their country and stop telling them what to do.

Or I suppose you could go killing millions of innocent people to scare off some non-existent enemy.

Hook, line and sinker.

link   
Anyone in Boston checked their geigercounter?

link   

Wow......

So why don't we just move all the people everyone thinks is involved to one spot and start nuking so we can just clear out all the trash with one go. Forget innocent until PROVEN guilt, virtue, honor, or the sanctity of life. All those quaint little ideals that made America great.

Do me a favor, be there when the nuke goes off k?

link   
Just watched the Obama address..

He sounded just like Bush Jr. did just after the events of 9/11..

Deja vu..

link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

The really sad/sick thing to me is that the people injured with missling limbs are also people that love to run.

I just said the same thing to my husband.

Of course, everyone loves their legs, but, yeah, it's especially twisted.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

If you are so caught up in the sickness of war, I emphasize with you. Maybe if the Imperialistic actions of theis nation should be considered. Have you heard the term "blowback"? My god how sad the human race has become.

And to the troops...
Just come home.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join