It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Smoking Gun, Did CNN Really show a drill at St. Rose Pre-School as live Sandy Hook?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have been trying to read all of the threads about Sandy Hook and verify it on my own. It is SO confusing that I don't even know what is the latest official story. I found an article on theintelhub.com and searched ATS to see if this was already posted but nothing about my particular question came up.

Sandy Hook Smoking Gun Revealed: Factions of Government, Law Enforcement, and Mainstream Media Including Anderson Cooper Engaged in Treason Against the United States and it’s Citizens

Update as of 1:34 pm EST: The footage in question that aired LIVE on CNN the morning of the shooting has been identified by theintelhub.com as what appears to be a simultaneous “active-shooter drill” conducted at the St. Rose Pre School school 1.4 miles away from Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown Connecticut.

Was there really a drill at the same time in another school? And if it's true why did CNN play it as live footage? Is this supposed to be another honest mistake like BBC predicting the collapse of WTC 7?

edit on 20-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This has been discussed... another poster mentioned that a drill was happening but not in the state.. in a neighboring state.. and apparently those kinds of drills happen..

There are a bajillion sandy hook posts on ATS ( which as a few too many ) ... I'd try to find it for you, but given the volume of posts on the topic.. it's a tough thing...

I think it being "unfathomable" is a bit of an exaggeration however... or even "smoking gun"

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
This has been discussed... another poster mentioned that a drill was happening but not in the state.. in a neighboring state.. and apparently those kinds of drills happen..

There are a bajillion sandy hook posts on ATS ( which as a few too many ) ... I'd try to find it for you, but given the volume of posts on the topic.. it's a tough thing...

I think it being "unfathomable" is a bit of an exaggeration however... or even "smoking gun"

Someone who reads the article and looks at the footage sees that the CNN tape of "sandy hook" wasn't sandy hook.. It was of a drill that was on the same day about a mile away, not a state away.. This is major fakery here, check it out.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

According to this article the drill was in a school 1.4 miles away from Sandy Hook.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Also the "Project Longevity" thing is super creepy.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I wasn't a drill. There was a threat at the school that day. The school EMS put on lockdown and there was a police response.

Just do an ats search for St. Rose of Lima and you will find the article I have posted twice about it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
I wasn't a drill. There was a threat at the school that day. The school EMS put on lockdown and there was a police response.

Just do an ats search for St. Rose of Lima and you will find the article I have posted twice about it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Isn't St. Rose of Lima a church?

EDIT: Never mind... I see now that it:s also a pre-school.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
There was actually a drill happening some 20 odd miles away. There's a recent Sandy Hook thread where a naval officer is being interviewed who talks about it, & it's been discussed in some other ATS threads as well. Many YT videos that discuss the conspiracy of Sandy Hook also talk about the drill and its location. The YT video that's been goin around recently (with 10 + million views) has this info.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
There was actually a drill happening some 20 odd miles away. There's a recent Sandy Hook thread where a naval officer is being interviewed who talks about it, & it's been discussed in some other ATS threads as well. Many YT videos that discuss the conspiracy of Sandy Hook also talk about the drill and its location. The YT video that's been goin around recently (with 10 + million views) has this info.

I knew about this drill, but the theintelhub.com article says that there was a drill 1.4 miles away

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Been discussed multiple times. There was threat in a nearby (relatively) school

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think it's time to give Sandy Hook it's own Topic just like 9/11 at the rate these threads are going.

My Goodness.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

I'm not familiar about a drill 1.4 miles away. My bad, I thought I was providing you with new info

So there was another drill, supposedly? Man... these conspiracies make my head hurt..

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Im sure the was an article about this already but most likely been 404 already yet good info for people to see, Such a "major" news network and they did not have live footage of the school

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by Manhater

I agree.Let them have their Own space to Come up with theories with no evidence. Or like this topic, an explanation
Finally, something we can all agree on. And a place for you to come and debunk the theories with no evidence!

While I'm here, this was the emergency management course held 20 miles away the same day.
If any others happened closer to Sandy Hook, I can't say.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Drills connected with 9/11, Aurora and Sandy Hook, not a coincidence, and we don't need their condenscending abuse by lying in such disgusting ways.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Drills connected with 9/11, Aurora and Sandy Hook, not a coincidence, and we don't need their condenscending abuse by lying in such disgusting ways.

I'm with you on 9/11 but there wasn't a drill here

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by whatsecret

I'm not familiar about a drill 1.4 miles away. My bad, I thought I was providing you with new info

So there was another drill, supposedly? Man... these conspiracies make my head hurt..

Apparently the St. Rose Pre School school footage was a response to a false threat.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join