It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Smoking Gun, Did CNN Really show a drill at St. Rose Pre-School as live Sandy Hook?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
reply to post by dave_welch

The conspiracy theories began instantly, before any talk of gun control started, and would continue regardless. It's what you guys do after every major event that makes the news.
edit on 21-1-2013 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

Perhaps you failed to notice that ATS is a conspiracy site. What did you expect?

Discussions in BTS don't involve conspiracy. Would you be happier there?

Topic.....I don't know what happened at Sandy Hook but the official story makes no sense to me.

edit on 21-1-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

To get it straight, media reports are often inaccurate and occasionally fabrications, but the "media" is not one entity and I don't buy they're all in some giant conspiracy together. The media is all too often treated as a signle entity here when discussing how trustworthy "they" are. That is not the case.

In short, there is every chance a report is inaccurate, but it's a huge leap to go from that to "it was all faked and all media was in on it", agreed?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

A little more evidence and a little less insanity?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

Of course I agree, all I'm saying is that with their track record, it could be said that buying what they're selling without question is just as silly.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Back to the topic.
Did CNN apologize for that mistake?
I googled it but didn´t manage to find anything.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

reply to post by olaru12

A little more evidence and a little less insanity?

You are in the wrong place, and you aren't going to change anything because insanity is the stock and trade on any conspiracy site. But sometimes what seems cray cray is in fact denying ignorance and looking at other possibilities and that is what is transpiring in this thread.

edit on 21-1-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
There was actually a drill happening some 20 odd miles away. There's a recent Sandy Hook thread where a naval officer is being interviewed who talks about it, & it's been discussed in some other ATS threads as well. Many YT videos that discuss the conspiracy of Sandy Hook also talk about the drill and its location. The YT video that's been goin around recently (with 10 + million views) has this info.

ATS removed the radio interview with the Naval officer. I was listening to it last night when my browser buffered than it came back as not there. I tried and tried but it was removed.

There are a lot of strange things the media do to get people to watch. It is not unlike them to portray something as a hook to get people to keep watching.

Many a story lately by MSM are being manipulated for better ratings.

People may argue day and night but the sandy hook event whether or not the published account is true or not we can say for sure teachers and Students died. Period.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
They censored two SH threads. Don't want to lose advertisers.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Once again, CNN has been caught lying, or at the very least participating sloppy journalism.

You are right, CNN is practicing sloppy journalism, but so is Intelhub.

I re-read the article and they state this video clip aired during the morning. It did not. It was the opening clip for Anderson Cooper's show at 8pm that night.

Here is the link for the video on CNN's website.

and here is the transcript for the show.

The Intelhub also does not state that there was a threat at St. Rose school that day and just refers to it as a drill.

Is that blog article the only source regarding the threat? I have not been able to find ANYTHING regarding a drill/threat at the preschool, and I've dug as far as I can, without getting aggravated at the lack of information...you'd think it'd be all over........

On a side note, a man was reportedly seen around the building, so they come in that big of a force to stop a creepy guy? Yet no one sees Lanza until he's already inside the school shooting it up?! Freaking really?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I was listening to the Alex Jones show the morning of 12-14-12 and a caller said large numbers of high school students had been bused to a bowling alley* that morning before the shooting broke out. He also referred to six cops in the parking lot of another school who suddenly bolted into the school. If he really did witness this, or heard about it in the local news media, than what he saw or heard might have been part of some kind of 'drill.'

* "Bowling for Sandy Hook"?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Coincidence maybe, though a decoy threat could be possible, assuming Lanza had the clarity of mind to take such a precaution but that seems unlikely concidering he was bat# enough to kill 26 people for no reason. I haven't seen anything declaring either.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I don't know if I'd call this a "smoking gun", but it does certainly cast even more doubt on the events in Sandy Hook.

I am becoming more and more curious about the Sandy Hook theories floated on this site, not necessarily because they are chock full of facts and 'undeniable proof' as people like to say around here, but because of the activities of the federal government and various state governments with regard to gun control because of it.

Look at how fast this legislation was drafted, or was it already prepared for this kind of eventuality?. Look at how MUCH press this has gotten. Look at the legislation being rammed through - or attempted anyway.

Sound familiar?

9/11 and The Patriot Act? Formation of the DHS and TSA?

If you look at the big picture, the Sandy Hook shooting and the government response fits the template quite nicely.

I am starting to think there might be more to this. A lot more.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulwaxer

Your exact words: "A lone nut shooting up a school is not extraordinary, unfortunately, faking it is."

Not extraordinary = ordinary

How is that twisting your words (which you conveniently omitted from my quoted post).
And even if you meant something different, I am not responsible for your lack of writing skills.

If you were familiar with the term "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence", and where and why it originated, you would understand that it refers to claims that are unlikely due to their very nature, rather than me implying that it's a perfectly normal thing to do.

I am not responsible for your ignorance of something I'd expect you to have heard a million times.

Even if you were ignorant of the statement above, the word "ordinary" can refer to "commonplace", or it can refer to "normal". Given that it has multiple meanings, you could at least have given me the benefit of the doubt before assuming I was saying something as ridiculous as "it's perfectly normal and fine to shoot kids"

Some astounding ignorance and disingenuousness being displayed here.
edit on 21-1-2013 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

When you start babbling like that, and when you start putting words into my mouth,

I'm done with you.

NEXT!

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I don't know if I'd call this a "smoking gun", but it does certainly cast even more doubt on the events in Sandy Hook.

I am becoming more and more curious about the Sandy Hook theories floated on this site, not necessarily because they are chock full of facts and 'undeniable proof' as people like to say around here, but because of the activities of the federal government and various state governments with regard to gun control because of it.

I am starting to think there might be more to this. A lot more.

The entire problem with this situation, the question pile keeps getting bigger where the answer pile hasn't moved. We are a community of people who connect dots, see patterns and ask questions that are sometimes tough to ask. There is definitely something up with it...and there is definitely more to this than I think we will ever find out to put it to bed.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
www.dailypaul.com...

Interesting news, supposedly lanza died one day before the shooting.

There was a thread made on ats but it was 404'ed (which is why I never make threads).

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If anyone would take the time to really look into the facts of the situation they'd know there was a drill held at several schools over the course of several days leading up to and including the day of the Sandyhook tragedy.

Here's an excellent recap of what's real and what's not: www.snopes.com...

Question answered and thread CLOSED.

Springer...

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join