It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Smoking Gun, Did CNN Really show a drill at St. Rose Pre-School as live Sandy Hook?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by Gltichy

It was not a drill. There was another threat at another school on the same day. Its as simple as that. AS stated MULTIPLE times on this thread and others

Well, who is stated this exactly? You? Captaintyinknots? Where is the information regarding said threat? Hook me up a link so we can settle this...I'm not simply just going to accept your word for it.

I didn't say that was part of any type of conspiracy...just thought it was weird...you took that as me implying something...I was not, my mistake for not making my statement more clear in my post.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Gltichy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Sek82

I doubt anyone here cares that membership has grown on the backs of these theories of children never dying. Its disgusting.

I don't understand what you are referring to as disgusting.

I'm not arguing the contrary position - I wasn't there, but IMO there's a strong chance that children did in fact die in this tragedy. I'm just trying to persuade you guys to keep the lines of communication open.

Surely, you have to acknowledge that authority figures lie, and conspiracies happen.

With that simple acknowledgement, is it *really* that strange that people are questioning all the aspects of this story?

I don't think it is "disgusting" to doubt, though I'd certainly agree that it's disgusting to proclaim speculation as fact when of course it is FAR from proven.

Please consider this - there are people who are newbies to the conspiracy "realm" who come to this site specifically because of this story. They aren't as knowledgeable as you or I might be - how might you suppose would be the best way to educate these people?

Perhaps, to call them and their point of view stupid? That certainly makes us feel smart, but does it really help anyone?

Perhaps, to shut down all channels of communication on the subject? Wouldn't that just *reinforce* their erroneous opinions?

Those of us who are more knowledgeable on these subjects have a responsibility to help educate if someone comes to us with questions, do we not? How are we fulfilling our obligations by shutting down lines of communication? That is the one aspect that doesn't sit right with me.

Though as I said before, I didn't work to build this place, and so whatever those in charge decide to do is supported by me. Just felt like this point of view needed to be heard.

Keep those lines of communication and dialogue open!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
With pleasure. Excluding me or captain... Good enough?

Originally posted by OneisOne
I wasn't a drill. There was a threat at the school that day. The school EMS put on lockdown and there was a police response.

Just do an ats search for St. Rose of Lima and you will find the article I have posted twice about it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Originally posted by whatsecret

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by whatsecret

I'm not familiar about a drill 1.4 miles away. My bad, I thought I was providing you with new info

So there was another drill, supposedly? Man... these conspiracies make my head hurt..

Apparently the St. Rose Pre School school footage was a response to a false threat.

edit on 21-1-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Starling
Forgive my question, dear Overlord, but what is the point of this forum, ATS, if members of the general public and members of ATS are not allowed to debate their opposing views about SH, here, on this site?
Where are we supposed to do this...on MSM?

The action would not be unprecedented. We often remove new topics on the "No Planes" theory with regard to 9/11, and all known pre-existing threads on that subject are in the hoax forum.

Frankly, lately I loath visiting ATS for fear of another stupid Sandy Hook thread that is embarrassing to all those who seek to create smart topics on ATS.

Seriously... I'm close to losing faith.

edit on 20-1-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: typo

Judging from the response to the above quoted post, I would say the decision has already been made to close this thread. There was no mention of closure in the quoted post but it sure became the topic in the response! Just saying!

I would say you're about right.

I would also predict that this topic will crop up, in new form, as often as a new pimple on an acne ridden face...
That is, as far as the administration will see it, if they keep closing each SH thread.
edit on 1/21/2013 by Starling because: Added a line.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BrandonD

I agree with you. But Im sorry. I dont know how else to think of someone who insinuates that children didn't die and the emotions of those families are fake. That is what is so disgusting to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
That wasn't a link to an official police report or document of incident...that was someone saying something about something...That guy could be the homeless man that hangs out by the bridge next to my house man...Give me solid proof...I need evidence.

AND THAT IS WHY THIS THING WON'T DIE...there is absolutely no evidence for anything...to either prove, or disprove the events in question...
edit on 21-1-2013 by Gltichy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gltichy

Did you check out the first posters posts on the subject that they talked about on the quote I gave you? Or no. Im not going to do it all for you. I lead you in the right direction.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I agree with you. But Im sorry. I dont know how else to think of someone who insinuates that children didn't die and the emotions of those families are fake. That is what is so disgusting to me.

Hypothetically speaking of coarse, how appalled would you be if it turned out that the whole thing was a PROVEN scam? Just interested in knowing if your emotions flowed both ways!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
You referenced someone from earlier in this thread...which I read, but there was no evidence given...like I said before...Give me the link, please.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Hypothetically speaking of coarse, how appalled would you be if it turned out that the whole thing was a PROVEN scam? Just interested in knowing if your emotions flowed both ways!

Id be equally mad at my self and would have to become some kind of activist for the whole thing. But I promise you. This one just doesnt happen to be a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I know what you mean, it seems modern culture has made people very callous. We see violence and dead people on fictional TV shows and movies all the time, and a depiction of real death on the TV is pretty much indistinguishable to just another CSI episode or military video game. Barbara Bush says thousands of dead Iraqi children is a worthwhile sacrifice, and no one bats an eye.

I just think we can't really fight fire with fire in this case. Possibly just silly idealism, but I still do think that most people will accept truth and facts when their ego or self-importance is not challenged.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

It was not a drill. There was another threat at another school on the same day. Its as simple as that. AS stated MULTIPLE times on this thread and others

What bothers me is drill or NOT; if it was in response to a threat there is a possibility it was a diversion.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Keep on topic ladies and gents...

Where is this link? If you have definitive evidence about this threat and the video footage being not of the preschool but of the elementary school...please don't hesitate to share it with the class...as this is the whole reason this thread was made.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

So much evidence has been presented that shows the information given by the media as well as officials is not only incorrect but false!

Id be equally mad at my self and would have to become some kind of activist for the whole thing. But I promise you. This one just doesnt happen to be a conspiracy.

You seem to know something the rest of us do not. Can you please share your evidence with the rest of us here so that we may be just as strong in our conviction as you?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Were I Sherlock Holmes, I would entertain the idea that Adam Lanza was ended at home along side his mother and his body was moved to the scene of the OTHER crime. But of coarse, I am not Holmes now, am I?

Now why would Lanza wear a mask again?......hmmmmm
edit on 21-1-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

That's if Adam Lanza ever existed...
edit on 1/21/2013 by Starling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

edit on 21-1-2013 by Gltichy because: Irrelevant

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This is abit much.. If the footage we saw the morning of the tradegy wasn't Sandy Hook Elementary then I guess that might explain why we didn't see the kids being evacuated and the streets blocked off so that EMT couldn't even get to the school... but how do ya get the address wrong?

I know those reporters are all about being "1st on the scene" & trying to keep us updated the very second things are happening but.. it that wasn't Sandy Hook then shouldn't there be some footage of the actual evacuation and 1st responders? Everyone has a camera on they're phone nowadays.. so now we got nothing?

As for this:

Loosing faith in what exactly? Your "beloved ATS" always discusses everything under the sun that is "rediculous and insane" to well over 90% of our population. Every topic imaginable has been fair game and will go on for as long as they live. Why is this topic suddenly different than all the rest?

Because it happened in the US, thats exactly why. It hit close to home. You don't hear anybody gettin' worked up about schools in Afghanistan getting blown up by drones. That doesn't matter, its far away.

EVEN IF this had happened in Canada or Mexico.. nobody would care. Not really........

Not this much.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gltichy
reply to post by Starling

That isn't what we are discussing and you are going to get this thread shut down before we get to come to any conclusions...please edit your post to keep the conversation relevant.

OK.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

This seems to be the premise of every post you make. And I have read a lot of them because it seems SH are the only threads you reply to like its your job. Then you make a thread about being called a shill or what ever that rambling dead roses of a thread was. The only other thing i have seen you post is a thread about how you escaped scientology after only three months of spending everybody elses money around you because they are allbrich and famous and money is no object. But I could be debunked becaused with candor I am telling you your constant deflecting to your premise and then your projection that everyone on here is some wingnut that does not believe they died is to me and many disgusting and I could care less to see what else you have written.
It is just as tiring to for us to discuss this with questions only to have you even show up. This does not settle right in our guts. And outside of the talking heads people on the street whk probably don't even know about ATS or GLP say manh things just do not add up. People are sick and tired of the nonsense that keeps going down and at an unprecedented rate. I wish a true statistician and probability PhD, hell a Vegas bookie could give ms the probability of people just suddenly going out into the public and in just a short amount of time shooting people. I d say it is improbable. I cant think of nobody hut israel who has dealt with suicide bombers have experiencd this.

It jst does not sit right and for people to talk about like we should just accept it happened and move on MAKES ME SICK. IT IS NOT NORMAL TO KILL CHILDREN AND THE ONES WHO ARE HAVING A HARD TIME ACCEPTING ARE THE NORMAL ONES!!!!!

People need to discuss tragic things. Every psychologist in the world will tell you that. Some people on here have questikns and need to be reassured and showed why they are wrong in a thoughtful caring visually exlanatory way so they can heal too. Maybe they got some father at home like you who tells them they disgust him every time they question something. Maybe you did. Maybe you should change your name and avatar to Archie Bunker.

He was A GREAT SKEPTIC. You ever watch him because we have been seeing a lot of him kn here lately. Oh boy have we!!!!!
edit on 21-1-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
If skeptic overlord doesn't like the sandy hook threads clogging up ATS with "stupidity" why doesn't he just create a forum for sandy hook and forward all sandy hook related threads directly to that forum and off the new topics page then send out a message to all members explaining how even if the threads are top topics they will not be displayed except in the sandy hook forum. Think containment while allowing people to still voice their "stupidity" instead of 404 them. Personally I cant wait to see the interesting new topics instead of rehashed sandy hook topics but at the same time when its something new I do like to read about it. I'm remaining objective on this topic.

ps Im aware of how much work that actually is for the ATS team but it might be a good idea to get the basics down now because im sure this type of thing will happen again
edit on 21-1-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join