It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT Magnitude: 7.7 West Coast of Canada

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Is it just me or is it odd that we have Sandy on the east and 7.7 on the west? Right before elections, at a full moon. Near Halloween. And shortly before 12/21/12.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Just a thought, but would increased water (i.e. rainfall) put extra stress on a faultline on land? Say example, all the rainfall from the hurricane.. Could it effect the new madrid faultline? I'm honestly asking as I do not know.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by actualfactuals

There are quite a few members among us(ATS) that feel that water has a direct effect on faults.

As far as Sandy effecting the New Madrid,I think it is way to far away for it to lube up the fault and cause a ruckus.

But man.......a CAT. 1 hurricane with a 941 millibar low pressure center........sheesh!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NoBSpls

Wow, that was kind of uncalled for.

But whatever, I can tell you won't be around very long

To answer your question, I told you all there was going to be a major EQ in The pacific NW.

edit on 29-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: Wording, I think it is about to become very important

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think it'll be interesting to see the other EQ's that pop up. Since the 7.7 there have been quakes from east to west in the US. Having lived in Oklahoma my whole life, I never felt an EQ until last year.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Hi Folks
I think its hot for 2 reasons. People are generally looking over their shoulders of late what with nuke meltdowns tsunamis wars plagues global warming super storms etc etc
....and the West Coast is overdue for a .9!!! It will be devastating if it reoccurs as the experts are warning.
I live in the BC interior and also on the coast and have felt the jitters of subduction on the Island - its sobering as some on here , I am sure, know.
cheers

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Yacov

Stay safe and stay aware,
that's about all anyone can ask for.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
6.2 eq just happened in Masset, Canada... same location as the 7.7!
edit on 10/29/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Evil dead beat me!

Also a 5.0

edit on 29-10-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If you look at this map there is an interesting pattern of quakes in the past month.

(I switch it to week view too and its still pretty interesting)
edit on 10/29/2012 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyFishFrog

That is hugely unsettling. It clearly outlines the region (however large) where the birthpangs are frequenting in a seeming pattern that leads me to think that it will be bursting out like a woman in labour.

Monkeyfish we are pretty screwed if this happens. Hopefully the birthpangs will continue for some time before she gives birth to the big one.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
edit: nvm! read the wrong quakes. haha.
edit on 29-10-2012 by phoenixlights321 because: (no reason given)

scary stuff. I think we're all hoping that these aftershocks are not somehow adding more stress to the csz. I guess we'll find out sooner or later?

edit on 29-10-2012 by phoenixlights321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I'm curious about the concentration of earthquakes off the coast of Asia from last week and to the similar swarming on our side of the Pacific ocean now.
edit on 10/29/2012 by MonkeyFishFrog because: for clarification

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perelandra
Is it just me or is it odd that we have Sandy on the east and 7.7 on the west? Right before elections, at a full moon. Near Halloween. And shortly before 12/21/12.

Yes very very odd... None of this is coincidence.. And your not the only one out there thinking the same

I think this is only the beginning though... Will have to wait and see

Past few months I've really been feeling the pull of the timewave zero, i can feel it everyday, every moment.. The acceleration is... Accelerating

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perelandra

Yes very very odd... None of this is coincidence.. And your not the only one out there thinking the same

I think this is only the beginning though... Will have to wait and see

Past few months I've really been feeling the pull of the timewave zero, i can feel it everyday, every moment.. The acceleration is... Accelerating

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyFishFrog
reply to post by Egyptia

I'm curious about the concentration of earthquakes off the coast of Asia from last week and to the similar swarming on our side of the Pacific ocean now.
edit on 10/29/2012 by MonkeyFishFrog because: for clarification

it's interesting to say the least.. another 6.2 40 min ago.. and since this is a conspiracy site how ironic would it be for both seaboards to be under natures fire at the same time... seriously wondering if the "big" one won't happen sooner rather than later...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I have a very bad feeling about this area now.
It is only getting worse (the feeling)

I hope I am wrong

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I feel the same way and I hope I am wrong too.

Still going to go about my business but I'm keeping cautious at the same time too.
edit on 10/29/2012 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Hunter's moon on the 29th Day of October 2012.......................numbers are a powerful indicator.

On October 29th 1929 Wall Street crashed that marked the beginning of the depression. I could list more but I think you all get the drift.

Praying..........
edit on 29-10-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join