It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Base In Antarctica – Operation UFO

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
But its such good BS. It has all the elements of unprovability.

Nazi's... they're all dead.

Underground... can't see it with binoculars or telescopes from space. So don't bother looking.

UFO... well those are flying up in the air.

Antarctica... far, far away. You and I could never afford to go. Even the people that journey there aren't going to waste their time looking for secret underground bases. Theres only a mile of snow covering most of it.

This thread idea is as safe from actually debunking it as all the fake tabs are to keep it at the top of the page for days (and only 5 pages).

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Great video thanks for sharing OP. Highly interesting, very ATS and good to see things from a different point of view. Flagged and a star

edit on 30-9-2012 by MrMothman because: edit

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

One thing may be for sure, if there was something under the ice up there. I do not think they would be advertizing it, and changing data or knowledge about such things with the kind of technology that its purposed they would be having. Well it would be as easy as going into Wikipedia and editing a few things here and there, it is not an unheard of concept, technology just makes it easier today like never before.

edited-wikipedia-pages

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
LOL @ "Little Hitlers"...
For the people who deny the Holocaust and deny the existence of modern Nazism:

You know what, there is a magazine called Intelligence Report,

The Intelligence Report is the Southern Poverty Law Center's award-winning magazine. The quarterly publication provides comprehensive updates to law enforcement agencies, the media and the general public. It is the nation's preeminent periodical monitoring the radical right in the U.S.

The Intelligence Report is the Southern Poverty Law Center's award-winning magazine. The quarterly publication provides comprehensive updates to law enforcement agencies, the media and the general public. It is the nation's preeminent periodical monitoring the radical right in the U.S.

Current Issue: Death in the Desert
Issue Number: 147 | Fall 2012
Are American vigilantes murdering undocumented immigrants in Arizona?

I read a couple articles from the one shown above, issue 147. I can assure you based on the huge bust last May in the deep South by the FBI, NAZISM is NOT DEAD. And there is a difference between a militia and a Neo Nazi movement... I would imagine the authorities are well aware of the difference between militias looking to prevent anarchy and those looking to benefit from it. Hitler's Reichstag Fire... you deniers should read up.

And for the record, "KNOW YOUR ENEMY". Talking about Nazi tech and mythos does not make you one of them. Playing ignoramus, on the other hand, helps them hide what they're really like!

You wanna tell me that Wade Michael Page didn't kill those Sikhs because of what he believed?
Whose flag was that behind his head in all those pictures? The Nazi flag.

Who burned that mosque in the USA right after the Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting?
The news said that in the past, that same mosque had been spray painted with a Swastika.

Not a month ago, Simon Wiesenthal center caught a Nazi hiding in Hungary. And their PR guy said in all his experience he's never once met a Nazi who was sorry. I think only Corrie ten Boom managed that. You gonna tell her all the Nazis died?

And not to mention, the tract of land exceeding 10,000 acres belonging to the Bush family in PARAGUAY. Didn't you guys see the headlines where Paraguay got rid of its Catholic president and replaced him with the opposite party overnight? This crap is still happening and those who deny it are just ostriches in the sand, might as well find a cave to hide in with Ali Baba...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

Thank You! I will look into it.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

edit on 30-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

According to that web site there are 50 u-boats whose fate is unknown they are just listed as "missing in action" one of them coiuld have gone to antarctica?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thanks.... I can now occupy my mind with more than work...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by hellobruce

"documentary "Iron Sky"

???

I think you will find that documentary is a fictional Film. LoL

Looking up sarcasm might just help you out.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It is utter nonsense of course. Bearing in mind that it is total and utter bull$h!t I quite enjoyed the documentary for mindless entertainment's sake.

There was no significant Nazi base down at the Antarctic. No matter what fantastic, yet completely unsubstantiated quotes might tell you, there simply was not. The Third Reich went down there for much the same reasons the USA went down there with Operation Highjump.

Taking troops (talking about both Nazis and Americans here) to train in freezing, frigid conditions. Also to test the operation of military hardware in such conditions. Now what might they both have been training and evaluating equipment operation parameters for? Hmmm... might it have been (with regards to the Nazis) for Operation Barbarossa (Nazi Germany's invasion of the USSR in June '41) should it drag on into the truly brutal winter months one experiences in Russia? Which it very much did... with ruthless vengence. Not only that, but it was delayed time upon time upon time, it was very much likely to continue into such hardships, especially when one bears in mind the size of the territory needing capture. America would have done much the same, planning for the very likely contigency of going to war with the USSR post WW2. This plan was put forth by numerous Big players; Sir Winston Churchill and General George Patton being two of the grandest examples. Churchill branded it 'Operation Unthinkable' after seeing how brutal and ruthless Russians are in a fight, seeing as how they fought against massive odds to strike a decisive blow against the Third Reich. Patton encouraged the Allies to aim their guns in the right direction (aimed at Russia as opposed to Germany).

The far-out conspiracy version of Highjump is entertaining, that is certain. But that is all it is. It has no basis in reality.

That documentary is SPOT ON about Viktor Schauberger however. He is the reason we have built anti gravity craft for ourselves. (I do not discount the possibility of reverse engineering of ET craft, simply FAR from certain, but I am pretty damn sure about the human part of this endeavour).

edit on 1-10-2012 by JamesMc82 because: Might as well hey?

edit on 1-10-2012 by JamesMc82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I agree the engineers of this planet are why we have our toys here in america.

Does not take a psychic to understand that we picked up where the germans left off.

Proof or not I have seen thanks to the US gov that we have these things and we ARE recieving help in this area as we are too far into the sheet to backout now...no reverse on this hoopty of a planet.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Nice video am gonna watch it now

Will report back later after i watch it.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think that even if they had barely finished the work on the craft and moved them there that they would have to have sent agents out for resources and hence where our intel agencies would have been waiting knowing damned well what they would encounter.

We have this sheet and I doubt it came easy

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Whoooow... Wait a minute there sonny boy. Just who are you really? Seems to me that you have not done ANY research on the subject? I have not even watched the doc. and I bet there is a lot of fantasy inside it. But what you say sir just shows me you havent done any research and have a really closed mind. Im sick of people like you, the I know it all type, that say this is impossible... As if you would be the one to know? How about accepting that we just don´t know everything that has happenend on this planet? Are you some type of special agent with the highest security clearance? PLEASE you make yourself look like a fool!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing, I will watch this once I have time!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by Druscilla

According to that web site there are 50 u-boats whose fate is unknown they are just listed as "missing in action" one of them coiuld have gone to antarctica?

No they couldn't.....Read the information in the link in my previous post.

In the antarctic winter there is NO WAY a u-boat of any type could get to an alleged base on the coastline as they couldn't remain submerged long enough to traverse the pack ice. Snorkelling would be impossible and any attempt to surface through the ice would first blind and then sink the u-boat as they just weren't designed to do it.

Then there is the problem of the coastal ice shelf, which extends to a depth of around 250m below the surface.....The maximum safe depth of the most common Type IX u-boats was only around 230m, which would make entering port at this alleged antartic base a very risky maneuver indeed for the majority of the u-boat fleet.

Even assuming we are talking about a more advanced (& incredibly rare) Type XXI vessel, arriving in the antarctic summer (of 1945, they weren't seaworthy before then) you still have the problem of sailing a bloody great u-boat up a submerged channel completely blind.....Sonar in the 40s just wasn't that good, the complex electronic filtering applied to modern sonars hadn't been invented.

So surely these few facts alone would beg the question: Why would the (eminently practical & thorough if not exactly nice) Nazis want a submarine base they couldn't actually use?

FFS people start thinking.....Stop worrying about imaginary Nazis in the antarctic, it's the real ones in your home-countries that you need to be concerned with, especially if they are in your government!

edit on 2-10-2012 by squarehead666 because: S&P, Content, Etc. etc.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

a) Why not sail there in the summer
b) Risky but not impossible
c) Practicle? by the end of the war they were becoming increasingly desperate for example the Opferkämpfer "sacrifice missions" little more than kamikazi manned torpedos
d) Once they got there they wouldnt need the subs again they could use their ufos once they had built them

edit on 2-10-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2012 by dashdespatch because: typo

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Whats that you say? Main stream media/history books/wiki dont support any of this? Oh, well then, cant be true, can it........

Couple of things to remember about records from WWII- a huge amount of German documentaion was 'lost' due to the massive allied air campaign (just ask any true researcher of anything Third Reich). Secondly, much of the really juicy stuff was swept up by operation paperclip and the Russian version of the same operation, and is still highly classified and unlikely to be published on the web. Thirdly, having visited the U-boat pens at Lorient in France, one can only be truly awed by the scale and quality of the facility (the French authorities are still clueless as to how to dispose of it and its partners on the Atlantic coast, as it is so well made and almost indestructible), and is a good example of how advanced Nazi projects were during the war (it helps if you have a huge work force of slave labour at your disposal, although in the case of Lorient, again to the embarrassment of the French authorities, much of it was built by collaborating French craftsmen)

Many many U-boats disappeared 'on patrol', without the slightest clue as to their fate, so ones secretly loaded with all sorts of swag have even less chance of being traced.

One last point- much of exactly what went on in the enourmous underground facility in the Hartz mountains will never be known as SS rear guards blew a lot of it up, with many of the scientists inside. To assume we know everything that happened there in those dark days is just nonsense.

As to a base on Antartica- who knows? I know one thing I do know, though- you arent going to find out through looking on wiki........

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

Yes i seem to remember some of the most topic secret underground facilities were flooded by the ss. The water damage to any secret doccuments would have rendered them useless after 60 odd years

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join