It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Base In Antarctica – Operation UFO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Thanks for sharing the video. This was very interesting!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Still Naive?

Your Welcome!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I really want to believe but I just don't know!I had a great uncle that participated in O.P. High Jump and he always told us kids that some real freaky stuff happened!

As you were
Sawgunn

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

very interesting but probably flawed as cleverer than me will probably point out.
looks a lot like German/russian propoganda.if the germans had the ablility to accomplish this why are we not saluting the schwastika?nonetheless enjoyed the vid.thanks for an interesting piece.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sawgunn69

I really want to believe but I just don't know!I had a great uncle that participated in O.P. High Jump and he always told us kids that some real freaky stuff happened!

As you were
Sawgunn
That's very interesting you should try to find out more info. ...Kind of like my Uncle that was on the Doolittle raid , it was not before his death he told us some hidden info...all true!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dbarnhart

I would not bother trying to use Wikipedia to prove anything. The site is kept under close scrutiny and articles can be baised and locked down to prevent further editing..

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bthek13b

"very interesting but probably flawed as cleverer than me will probably point out.
looks a lot like German/russian propoganda.if the germans had the ablility to accomplish this why are we not saluting the schwastika?"

What makes you thing that you are not saluting the schwastika? U.S Goverment and its Illuminati partners are the New Nazi regime these days.

"nonetheless enjoyed the vid.thanks for an interesting piece."

Me to interesting subject.
edit on 29-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I never understood why they would use u-boats to get around when they supposedly had such advanced tech in the first place, seems kinda silly.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobidinc

"I never understood why they would use u-boats to get around when they supposedly had such advanced tech in the first place, seems kinda silly."

Because it was a tried and tested way to move a relatively large cargo load be it equipment or personnel stealthily using current gen(1940s) technology.
edit on 29-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954

As you were
Sawgunn
That's very interesting you should try to find out more info. ...Kind of like my Uncle that was on the Doolittle raid , it was not before his death he told us some hidden info...all true!

I have his diary in a storage unit ,Haven't thought about it in years!Im gonna dig it out.I do remember he always said other wordly craft were seen glowing at night over their ship

As you were
sawgunn

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

Anyone who references "Remo Williams" deserves a star!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Originally posted by The Shrike
No matter how a subject is supported by what seems like "solid" evidence, the premise is just not saleable. This is one subject that relies mostly on hearsay 'cause what is offered for evidence doesn't have a leg to stand on, IMO.

There is no doubt that the Germans of WWII were aeronautically advanced but I don't buy that they constructed UFOs, anti-gravity engines or any esoteric anything of which nothing has ever been found.

However, where I laugh the hardest is the mention of "ancient Atlantean technologies"! Give me a break! This thread has no substance, cheap entertainment.

I have to agree with you. There is absolutely no evidence that the Nazi's had any aviation technology beyond jet turbine engines and rockets. In fact, there is no evidence human technology has anything but these methods to get planes or rocket craft into the skies, even now, fifty plus years later.

They have anti gravity devices now!
There may very well be evidence and you just haven't seen it yet.
Will you at least admit that you don't know everything?

edit on 29-9-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

Your reply is missing the point of the thread's title. Now is meaningless. There is no evidence to support the thread's intent dealing with Nazis which were back in the '40s.

Nothing came out of WWII to support evidence that hasn't been seen.

I'll definitely admit that I don't know everything; but I do know a hell of a lot!

Including the "Hutchison Effect" serves no purpose as nothing groundshaking has emerged from that weirdo and there was a documentary shown duplicating all of Hutchison's "effects" without all of the electronic paraphernalia.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Presuming there is a real Ufo base there and its manned by a superace then how should it be approached without getting oneself ass kicked.

You don't... Because everyone who is sane will tell you that there is no Nazi base in Antarctica...

It is on the MOON..!!!

Get with the times ppl, have'nt you seen Iron Skies..!?!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

I really wish that we would once and for all have undeniable proof and knowledge about this and the other kazillion things that are suppressed! What is clear is that almost everything is suppressed and what is in the mainstream and pushed are mere manipulated trifles to sway the masses like a herd.

It gets painfully tiring because its sooooo obvious.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

When something is not true and reported as such, is that surpression?

Like the fact there is no evidence of secret nazi base?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
There's a lot of good Nazi stuff coming out of Russia lately. I'm sure there is it's own form of disinfo in there, but truth as well. I liked the brief touch on HAARP. Great vid.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Came looking for a vid to watch and you provide

Will report back when I've watched it.

Thanks for the valuable insight. Brilliant. Mega stars and flags, my friend. Absolutely well done. Your research on this topic is impeccable.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sawgunn69

Originally posted by nighthawk1954

As you were
Sawgunn

I have his diary in a storage unit ,Haven't thought about it in years!Im gonna dig it out.I do remember he always said other wordly craft were seen glowing at night over their ship

As you were
sawgunn

Fantastic! E-mail me please with any info. My recent goal is to get info of my family members in WW2 and I have gotten some great results.

edit on 29-9-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: We cannot forget our loved one they did not do 1 year of active service...but years till the war was over!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by bluestreak53

No matter how a subject is supported by what seems like "solid" evidence, the premise is just not saleable. This is one subject that relies mostly on hearsay 'cause what is offered for evidence doesn't have a leg to stand on, IMO.

There is no doubt that the Germans of WWII were aeronautically advanced but I don't buy that they constructed UFOs, anti-gravity engines or any esoteric anything of which nothing has ever been found.

However, where I laugh the hardest is the mention of "ancient Atlantean technologies"! Give me a break! This thread has no substance, cheap entertainment.

I have to agree with you. There is absolutely no evidence that the Nazi's had any aviation technology beyond jet turbine engines and rockets. In fact, there is no evidence human technology has anything but these methods to get planes or rocket craft into the skies, even now, fifty plus years later.

They have anti gravity devices now!
There may very well be evidence and you just haven't seen it yet.
Will you at least admit that you don't know everything?

edit on 29-9-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

Your reply is missing the point of the thread's title. Now is meaningless. There is no evidence to support the thread's intent dealing with Nazis which were back in the '40s.

Nothing came out of WWII to support evidence that hasn't been seen.

I'll definitely admit that I don't know everything; but I do know a hell of a lot!

Including the "Hutchison Effect" serves no purpose as nothing groundshaking has emerged from that weirdo and there was a documentary shown duplicating all of Hutchison's "effects" without all of the electronic paraphernalia.

You are right! I just keep a open mind to all things includeing thing I have heard within the military that were on the QT.....always question.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Further under the Myths section, uboats carrying cargo holds of Mercury is also addressed.
This is noteworthy as often adherents to the Nazi UFO fable cite that Nazi UFOs used a 'Mercury Vortex Engine', or some other imaginary power plant requiring Mercury to create an anti-gravity effect where which uboats were used to transport this Mercury to the secret UFO base in Antarctica.

No mercury vortex engine, unless by vortex they'd be refering to Faraday's paradox in a loose conceptual way. The mercury would have been used as contacts for the generators.

More importantly would be cargo manifests listing a significant amount of gold, copper, nickel, and/or iron, as well as machining tools. That would be a tip that they were making something electrical (generators). If so, where? Who knows. We know many of the Nazi head honchos hid out in South America post war... Proof by proximity? Perhaps as point contacts to civilization? The myth is intriguing, though.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join