It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Base In Antarctica – Operation UFO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Epic post, OP! Some of us were talking about Vrill-Odin, BlackSun, Icecube Neutrino Observatory, Antarctica and the Ross Dependency struggle with Russia, and the idea that Nazi bases might exist at the Paraguay and Antarctic aquifers, as strange as it may sound -- just a couple days ago -- maybe yesterday, in fact! Maybe that is some proof for you guys that this stuff is serious business!

Projekt Riese is a good thing to keep in mind when you are researching what happened to Hitler's junk. The allies and Russians only found about half the tunnels and almost no stuff.

Also look up Schloss-Furstenstein castle space program and remember the litany recited by SS and their friends: "I am as a stone who fell from Heaven" (Nazi satanist litany quoted by Miguel Serrano!).
Third Reich projekt die Glocke was no joke! People shouldn't be laughing about it, either. Even apes can smile.

And to make it all sound stranger, yet closer to the truth, keep in mind that Admiral Byrd's alleged encounter with the Nazi aircraft was the SAME YEAR as the Roswell Incident -- 1947-- also the same year the AIR FORCE and CIA were made. You should research Lilly Pad bases and why a separate command from the ARMY was needed in the first place.

Something about it doesn't smell right -- Nazi spacecraft sabotaging key missions in 1947, and the Air Force is formed? Was there a war we never even knew about all this time, or are the Nazis just protecting their free energy experiments and some of the nastier lab work with genetics etc.?

I am a complete believer in the existence of capable, practical, ingenuitive and evil Nazi science applications.
That is why I feel so GOOD whenever I see a Simon Wiesenthal Center discovery/arrest in the news.

I also find it interesting that due to the work of a novel writer named Forsyth, the Wiesenthal people caught a real live Nazi fugitive in Paraguay.

Some of you might be fellow CERN bashers with me. I found it disgusting that Hitler's top nuclear scientist headed CERN for so many years after the war ended. Read about URANVEREIN. Uranium Club.

Think about the great deception of Einstein and his claims about "nothing exceeding light speed".
The bomb was the Nazi's gift to us in exchange for leaving their space program alone, I am starting to think.
Not to mention the possibility that the LHCs are in fact weapon-capable.

Hope we all wake up in the morning LOL

EDIT: Found the post from last night:

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
Think for a moment.
Think about the Van Allen belts.
Think about the shape of the earth's magnetic field.
Is the magnetic field frying us earthlings? It's certainly intense enough --
But because it comes from the frozen poles of our planet and arcs out into space, safely away from us humans,
it's "harmless" until we try to fly through it, or pass unshielded through the field.

An aircraft can also use this exact model (planetary model of electromagnetic gravity affectation), when it is projecting a magnetic field, the field must be large enough to account for the "safe zone" needed by the crew and craft. I.e. the field is shaped like a "bubble" with a non ionized interior, just like the field around earth.

Flying saucers and Nazi Bell-based craft, like the Vrill ODin and those things, would have had major radiation problems and lots of plasma explosions before the bugs were ironed out. They probably fried some ground technicians too (just google it lol). But once they perfected the process of exciting the plasma and producing a field of the right shape and size, the issue of damaging the occupants became less intense and the possibilities more exciting.

Of course you realize that "propulsion based space travel" is inferior to quantum leaps, which are also possible but harder to understand (yet easier on the traveler!).

EDIT: but about the Israelis having a radar buster or ghost projection, scrambler, whatever you wanna call it...
Kind of cool! One of those toys that doesn't come out of the closet much I hope...
edit on 29-9-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: added comment about israel

edit on 30-9-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: cern

edit on 30-9-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: added quote

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This is by far a much more exiting theory than what is historically accepted. My Grandmother told me almost the same story that this video tells when I was 6 or so in the mid 80's. I repeated this to my teacher at the time as an absolute fact (which I truly believed) and ended up in counseling with a prescription to Ritalin. I have done much research since then, and can't seem to find any evidence supported with "legitimate" accepted documentation. On the debunker end, this is the best argument against the Antarctic Nazi base I have come across.

Hitler’s Antarctic base: the myth and the reality
Author: Colin Summerhayes
Published in the "Polar Record" issue 43 (224): 1–21 (2007).
Scott Polar Research Institute, University of Cambridge

I feel there is definitely more to this theory than what can be proven, but I believe absolute truth is something that cannot ever really be available to us. Keep an open mind and sort things out for yourself. Respecting each-others right to believe what we decide is how to stop rhetorical disinfo. That is my contribution to the topic, hope it helps with your path to the truth.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbarnhart
It takes all of about 45 seconds to debunk this.

1. According to wikipedia there were only about three people who lost their lives during the expidition.
2.There was no USS Murdoch
3. The USS Casablanca had been decomissioned in June 1946

The Russians have the right to be dumb and gullible just like Americans, Britons, Australians, etc..etc...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by nighthawk1954

One of the problems with this mythos purporting a secret Nazi UFO base in Antarctica is that it usually involves the facilitation of uboats, German Submarines to access underwater tunnels and thus the hidden base.

Unfortunately for adherents to this belief, there's a group of people that absolutely love uboats and everything about them. Like plane spotters, train spotters, bird watchers, and other hobbyists, these uboat affectionados are pretty obsessive and meticulous about everything uboat, and uboat related.

Sites like Uboat.net serve as data storehouses and meeting places to exchange information on the topic and debate particulars.

Something to take note of is that the Nazis were VERY good at keeping records, and because of this, and because of hobbyists interested in uboats, every single uboat that was ever built, conceived of, planned, and laid down, even the super top secret experimental uboats are all documented and accounted for.

The commanders, crew, missions, patrols, fates, conning tower emblems, engine type, serial numbers, and entire history of each uboat ever produced, even the submarines captured from other navies and used by the Nazis, are detailed.

Now, with this in mind, take another look at uboat.net, and take special note under the MYTHS SECTION.

U-boats in the Antarctica in 1947

There is a persistent rumor that the U-boats penetrated the Antarctica before or during the war.

One of those stories even has a German U-boat stopping an Icelandic whaler named Juliana there in 1947 and insisting that its captain, Hekla, sells the U-boat crew supplies. In exchange for the supplies (which had been paid for in cash or gold) the U-boat commander told the whaler where a large school of whales were to be found. The whaler then found said whales in that exact position claimed by the U-boat commander.

No U-boats ever penetrated the Antarctica as far as we can see, after all why on earth would they?

Further under the Myths section, uboats carrying cargo holds of Mercury is also addressed.
This is noteworthy as often adherents to the Nazi UFO fable cite that Nazi UFOs used a 'Mercury Vortex Engine', or some other imaginary power plant requiring Mercury to create an anti-gravity effect where which uboats were used to transport this Mercury to the secret UFO base in Antarctica.

Feel free to browse uboat.net.

Any story involving or requiring uboats to be used in support of the story, will have no legs to stand on unless the documented movements, payloads, service personnel, and cargo documented and available for examination support it.

In the case of UFO bases in Antarctica, at least where UBoats are involved, this story is a complete fantasy.

Secrets are a part of the military. The United States kept the Manhattan Project quite secure by employing a strategy known as "secure compartmented information." This was based on a "need to know" basis. People only knew enough to allow them to do their job. Very few people had a complete picture of the scope of the entire operation. This explains the success of the secrecy of projects such as the Manhattan Project (the US atomic bomb).

Over the years, this strategy has been perfected, but it is by no means anything new, and rather proven in the time period this film discusses (1940s). If the nazis wanted to keep the existance of an entire fleet of u-boats secret, they very well could have, especially if they were "special" u-boats specifically designed to carry a larger payload, and possibly with small windows/view portals that would allow for visual navigation in the tight confines of Antarctic tunnels.

Secrets are not so hard to keep if a nation/organization employs *compartmentalization* and *the need to know* principles. Again, there was not a single whisper of the US atomic bomb project (Manhattan) until mushroom clouds erupted in Japan in 1945. This does not discount the veracity of u-boat enthusiasts. This is a testament to the ability for people to keep secrets, even astonishing ones, based on certain strategies. This is just stating that it is entirely possible and extremely feasible that u-boats (and other vessels/vehicles) could have been in existence without much, if any, public awareness.
edit on 30-9-2012 by GhostLancer because: Typo

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Please share this link !

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

The commanders, crew, missions, patrols, fates, conning tower emblems, engine type, serial numbers, and entire history of each uboat ever produced, even the submarines captured from other navies and used by the Nazis, are detailed.
reply to post by Druscilla

Except of course for incidents such as the great USO Hunt and the Golfo Nuevo incursions investigated by the Argentinian Navy.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Very interesting documentary, thanks for sharing! All 4 parts within it were strong and taught me new stuff and also tied up some ends that I hadn't yet been able to put together. Whether it's true or not is a different matter, but I feel I can write a decent Indiana Jones script now
I've written some things down mentioned in the doc to follow up and look into a little more. So highly recommended viewing, if subtitles don't bother you. Cheers OP!

PS. I've just finished watching it, turned to look at my TV, and there's a documentary about Atlantis on. Love the synchronicity

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
**** LOST IN TRANSLATION ****

The Russian documentary seems to lead on the quotes by Admiral Byrd stating "The American expedition encountered craft moving at incredible speed from the Polar regions" etc Admiral Byrd in an interview with Lee van Atta of International News Service aboard the expeditions command ship, the USS Mount Olympus, warned " that the United States should adopt measures of protection against the possibility of an invasion of the country by hostile planes coming from the polar regions. The admiral explained that he was not trying to scare anyone, but the cruel reality is that in case of a new war, the United States could be attacked by planes flying over one or both poles. and " Byrd said that the most important result of his observations and discoveries is the potential effect that they have in relation to the security of the United States. The fantastic speed with which the world is shrinking– recalled the admiral – is one of the most important lessons learned during his recent Antarctic exploration". Add some Russian translation and we have got "planes flying at fantastic speed from the Poles trying to invade the United States" Laughable stuff from the Russians.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Not sure that it all holds together that well though when the real facts are scrutinised. The Nazis seemed to divert a lot of time and resources away from their main war effort if this story has any truth. But for sheer entertainment value it's a great story.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I don't know why some of you refuse to believe in anti-gravity effects.
Almost anything is possible with the right kind of energy.

Did you know that certain Tesla equipment causes nearby objects to levitate wildly?
I read about some physics professor who powered up one of those old things,
and his tools wouldn't stay on the table.

Why is it so hard to believe that this technology scales to apply to larger objects?
After all, compared to a free-floating planet in space, humans and their spacecraft are quite negligibly small.
I have no issue believing in mercury drives or other such things, if they are known to possess unusual electrical properties.

When most people think of Mercury they think of poison, and when they think of He3 they think of balloons.
Well I am here to tell ya, there's more to heaven and earth than is dreamt of in your philosophy... lol

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
for all those who think that this is something new and that it is all some type of mis-translation from the russians.....there are documetaries about this that are not in russian..

add all this to lake vostok..lake vostok

plus a couple of interesting books about 'secret nazi stuff'
ss brotherhood of the bell

and reich of the black sun

mmm mmm..i luv a good rabbit hole

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Bit disappointed by the film.....Not much in the way of new 'information'; the same old faked photos and spurious documentation, all sourced from post war neo-nazi publications.

The only new bit to me was the suggestion that Admiral Byrd's force lost a destroyer.....As far as I'm aware only two destroyers (USS Brownson & USS Henderson) were assigned to the taskforce and both of them came back.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Interesting that this is coming from russia. Stalin tild Truman at Potsdam that Hitler escaped. Now Russia is proposing secret nazi ufo bas es s. Is this an elaborate hoax by the russians, but why? Stalin had reason to convince america hitler was alive, since that would distract america from attacking soviet union. But what do they benefit from it now? Interesting how the video showed about five seconds of holocaust video but nothing else, no UFO.s over auschwitz? They kind of say the labor camps helped with these experiments but not how. I can believe most of this video except, how does a spear and cup help anyone? Must be symbolic. Ancient aircraft designs could have been helpful as at least a model, but no proof there were ancient designs. This doc certainly ties a lot of occult stuff together whether believable or not.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Interesting that this is coming from russia. Stalin tild Truman at Potsdam that Hitler escaped. Now Russia is proposing secret nazi ufo bas es s. Is this an elaborate hoax by the russians, but why? Stalin had reason to convince america hitler was alive, since that would distract america from attacking soviet union. But what do they benefit from it now? Interesting how the video showed about five seconds of holocaust video but nothing else, no UFO.s over auschwitz? They kind of say the labor camps helped with these experiments but not how. I can believe most of this video except, how does a spear and cup help anyone? Must be symbolic. Ancient aircraft designs could have been helpful as at least a model, but no proof there were ancient designs. This doc certainly ties a lot of occult stuff together whether believable or not.
Some people believe that "Foci" i.e. things like Turin's shroud, "spear of destiny", have power to influence thought and belief -- that's a given, right?

you know what a psy-op is? The perception of power is all that you really need.
But the Nazis were well educated in the occult.
In fact Hitler himself was discouraged from practicing black arts by a young medium before he led Germany into war... but he went on to capture and collect any and all artefacts of religious power he could.

Like that meteorite buddha, for example. why would they want those things if they didn't think they were powerful?

Maybe the truth is that the worshipers are the source of the power -- not the object.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
"the occult origins of Third Reich anti-gravity engines, flying discs and ancient Atlantean technologies"

That is so fantastic I don't know how anyone who knows anything about WWII or physics could actually take it seriously. The Nazis with all their fantastic "secret weapons" did in fact lose WWII. There were a lot of nutty ideas from Nazi scientists towards the end of the war when they were desperate for anything, most of it never worked.
Today over 60 years later in universities and physics labs around the world the "anti-gravity device" still remains elusive.

One of my fav games on the PC is Silent Hunter 3. Type VII, Type IX and the revolutionary type XXI, which actually isn't that great in combat. Antarctica is quite a trek and very very cold. The cargo capacity on a WWII Nazi boat is very very limited. Food and supplies take up most of the room. The Type IX boat could theoretically make it but there weren't many of them and the smaller Type VII, the standard boat, well you'd be nuts to try to take one of them half way around the world to Antarctica. The US boats in the Pacific were much bigger, with longer range and in my opinion much better than the Nazi boats except for the Type XXI, which only just became operational at the end of the war.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

great post! very informative video. Definitely looking into some of the stuff covered in the documentary.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimTSpock
"the occult origins of Third Reich anti-gravity engines, flying discs and ancient Atlantean technologies"

That is so fantastic I don't know how anyone who knows anything about WWII or physics could actually take it seriously. The Nazis with all their fantastic "secret weapons" did in fact lose WWII. There were a lot of nutty ideas from Nazi scientists towards the end of the war when they were desperate for anything, most of it never worked.
Today over 60 years later in universities and physics labs around the world the "anti-gravity device" still remains elusive.

One of my fav games on the PC is Silent Hunter 3. Type VII, Type IX and the revolutionary type XXI, which actually isn't that great in combat. Antarctica is quite a trek and very very cold. The cargo capacity on a WWII Nazi boat is very very limited. Food and supplies take up most of the room. The Type IX boat could theoretically make it but there weren't many of them and the smaller Type VII, the standard boat, well you'd be nuts to try to take one of them half way around the world to Antarctica. The US boats in the Pacific were much bigger, with longer range and in my opinion much better than the Nazi boats except for the Type XXI, which only just became operational at the end of the war.
I don't think they lost the war at all.

Project Paperclip led to anti commie rhetoric, then we lost a president to the CIA... and of course that agency was formed from the OSS and likely absorbed lots of project paperclip, becoming what i call a "peacetime warmongering machine" and also jumpstarting the air force which serves as the CIA's ultimate seat of power. Look up Lilly Pad bases like Dulles -- they are fronts for covert stuff.

Almost all of America's water is poisoned with fluoride and nuclear waste.
Did we win the war?
We are on the brink of thermonuclear holocaust.
Did we win the war?
Our soldiers are deployed in a war of a thousand fronts --
Did we win the war?

I think not.

Prescott bush won the war... and his little turd offspring can turn tail and run to paraguay now that a safe dictator is installed there...

sick world!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
i thought all this was proven a hoax?i mean admiral byrds case

But the documentar does make some interesting points unless it was was propaganda

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

Interesting post. I like your reference to Tesla earlier. An amazing scientist.

In 1945 the Red Army and the Allies totally crushed and obliterated Nazi Germany. They not only lost the war but were completely destroyed and so was most of Germany. The Nazis did in fact have a very advanced aircraft in service, the Me-262 jet fighter. Also the V-1 and V-2 rockets which were very advanced for the time.
Fluoride in water? Have you seen Dr Strangelove? Great movie!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by schleproc

great post! very informative video. Definitely looking into some of the stuff covered in the documentary.

Fantastic.....More web-hits for the neo-nazis!

if you want to know the facts, without bigging up the little-hitlers, go here:

www.scribd.com...

All the facts are in there....The rest of it; nazi ufos, secret u-boat bases etc. is, for want of a better word, 'bollocks'.

edit on 30-9-2012 by squarehead666 because: S&P

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join