It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heres what we should all do an experiment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
majic, psi, and all the other powers were found out by people so heres what we should all do. all of us should try to find a way to use powers that are not used often or make new powers then post detailed descrition of the power if new and everyone should tell how to do it. lets expand our horizens past whats been made and broaden these abilitys to their true pontential

this would be a great way for everyone to find even more abilitys without them having to do everyone by them selves

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Elemtalsage , What you are saying is why can't these people think outside the LITERAL "BOX". Have you ever thought about thinking outside of the box when you are still in the box is probably different then thinking outside the box when you are seeing the box from the outside. Other wise you are still thinking "INSIDE" the box anyone ever thought about it like that ??? Just wondering ... Also ... What he is saying or what at least I think he is saying .... WHY are you guys wanting to be VAMPIRES ... GOBLINS .... Why not be a Ghoudsuche ..... That is a new type of OGRE that is a cross between a vampire and a WEREWOLF WITH alittl GHOUL ... NO not really but if you are something quit trying to get on here and look for what you are and put yourself into a category .... INSTEAD look at all the categories that apply to you?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
bet555 to that whole post i can sum up in one word huh i just dont understanded it to many word games

Here is the point i am trying to get across lets pick on the oddest, least used psi abilitys and bring them out to the ATS public. Also creat our own abilitys instead of just using those of the past like telepthy, ap, auras. im saying lets discorver new powers that have never been tried or rarely used and teach others how to use them

[edit on 12-10-2004 by elemtalsage]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
[edit on 12-10-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
elemtalsage....I understand what you are saying, but that would near impossible on a board such as this. These things require a lot positive energy, and thought there is a lot here....there are also a lot of nay sayers that would bring that energy down.....I understand that you are only 14 and full of enthusiasm, and that's a good thing.....but some of this stuff would be better, say, over at Mystic Wicks, than here....

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
now i regret telling my age but i say to deltachaos to stop insulting me about my age and yes i do think its been tried before and it has been ruined by jerks like you who judge by age thinking your better than me

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Awww, is this the little kids thread? How cute.

sage,

These powers you're talking about... They don't exist. Sorry, hate to be the guy to tell you the easter bunny isn't real,

Lay off the TV, kid.

You are rude and insulting. There are other ways that the intelligent can get a point across besides being hurtful! What's wrong with you!?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
thank u specter

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Let's everyone stay on topic and not get personal, please. If you disagree with the discussions in the 'Paranormal' forum there are plenty of 'normal' threads to read.

Sage advice from the 'UFO' forum sticky:

If you feel the need to scoff at, make fun of, or ridicule a member because he made a post or started a thread that you don't agree with, or that you think is stupid, crazy, too out there or ridiculous. Do not post anything. Ufology and paranormal studies have suffered for decades because anything in that area is constantly ridiculed and made fun of by the media and by the average joe, because of it conflicting with their beliefs of what reality is. Not one belief on reality is true, and no one has the "copyright" on what's 100%, no 101% true or not. Not me, not you, not society, not science... NO ONE. Thinking it's otherwise is just being ignorant.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-10-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

That is the criteria by which the truth is discerned. You would do well to remember that.

Oh, and since you're here, Deny Ignorance.

You may try and take that advice yourself! For starters she has a right to remember anything she wants to with out you telling her what she "should" remember...because you don't believe doesn't mean it isn't so..and you were purposefully rude and insulting to her by age, as you addressed her as "kid"

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
deltachaos you have a great point they havent been proven yet they havent been disproven. the people that sell stuff arnt realy psi normaly.

Also since you're here welcome to the worlds largest conpiresy site

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Elemtalsage is the "kid" in this thread? Are we sure about that? hmm.

What I see is a desire to not only open ones own mind, but to have that as well for others. That is a posaitive thing which is the start of EXACTLY what she is talking about.

I commend her for wishing this for others.
She also has the insight to see that this (the subject at hand) has not been DISproven.

I for one would be glad to invoke what I am worth and capable of, and keep journal of with her for her experiment.

Keep at it elemtalsage, you have the beginnings of a great life outlook

Misfit

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
hopefully this thread can continue back on topic now.

I'm not sure that we could just create new psychic abilities. I don't think that we found those that we know about, I think they found us. To try and invent a new ability, would be like trying to imagine a new colour of the spectrum that we don't know about, if that makes sence. It would be better surely to work on what people can do so far and see where honing those skills leads to.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If you try out some of the products from the xtrememind.com... website there will be a good chance to develop psychic abilities.

To do it on your own, the first thing you have to learn is to lower your brainwave to a deep alpha level by meditating. Or you can still use helpful tools like from the website I mentioned above.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Agree with that pantha, about not having found the ones we know.

I do think that forward thinking, ie; inventing new. would be a welcome aspect. Without the invention of anything, we would not be who we are now (perhaps that might have been a good thing tho, heh).

I have the notion that, what one can imagine, can be real - how could we imagine it if it could not be real?

Humans have 90% of their brain not used. What better way to try and tap into that 90% than to imagine some element of thought that not is, and expand on it.

The question inside that is, how do we think it, if it has never been?

Crap, now I'm confusing myself, heh.

Misfit

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Of course we can develop new psychic abilities. All you do is think of it, and you have developed a new psychic ability. Remember, reality is all thought and intention, and reality can be as imaginative as you imagine it to be.

Some of the most extraordinary psychic powers are invisibility, teleportation, levitation, x-ray vision, dematerialization, weather control, mind control and psychic surgery.

Newer ones could include: flying(an extension of levitation), high energy balls(an extension of PSI balls) and the ability to change reality completely(an extension of telekinetic skills)

The best example of just what is possible is to think of the Q race in star trek. Everything. However, are you going to be able to develop these skills, I doubt it.

1. We are physiologically limited
2. We are spiritually limited
3. We need to walk before we can run. We are still crawling.

So rather than wasting time fantasizing about god-powers, use your time in fantasizing about those basic powers: clairvoyance and clairsentience. First you need to be able to detect energies and recognize psychic thoughts and feelings. Once you can do that, you can move on to the more fun stuff. It is a long journey ahead, you have to take the first step.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I was wondering if someone wanted to try an unusual experiment in mind control like trying to make the president say something live in the debate that was a bit unusual but a phrase that we thought of here. However we could never be sure that he didn't read the phrase here. What would be an interesting phrase for the president to say in the debate? If it's too contrary to what he's talking about he won't say it I believe. Maybe something like "you can always make America energy independent in 10 years by making gas cost an arm and a leg through higher taxes but I am against higher taxes".

The above wouldn't really be mind control but making helpful debate suggestions. I still would like to know what kind of crazy idea Kerry has unless it is to raise our gas taxes so high we can't drive cars anymore.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by orionthehunter]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Great idea. However, instead of a thread, we all perform a psychic vampire attack on him, and see how he's affected on live television.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join