It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heres what we should all do an experiment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
"... But the one that sticks out was the one about you need to start off crawling ... Learning to just sense Psi abilities and peoples auras. If you cannot do this then there is no way that you can go any further if you cannot simply do this. And there is NO WAY TO SIMPLY do this ... people try and meditate for years to get to a point just so they can get their own AURAS up."

Well that's a discouraging way of looking at it =)

Personally I think "REALIZATION" happens in an instant. Even if it takes you a life time to realize that

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER HEARD ... LUCID WE DEFINETLY NEED TO TALK SOMETIME LOL ... I THINK THE SAME WAY ... Also .. look for Amelia .. she also thinks just liek us ..

"Personally I think "REALIZATION" happens in an instant. Even if it takes you a life time to realize it" ���

Just had to say that again .. that is so deep @!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 10/14/2004 by bet555]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
I have five words for this silly thread. Grow up and stop spamming.

[edit on 10-14-2004 by Cearbhall]

Cearbhall ... Prove this post wrong .... Why not .. do alittle research get off your ass in your little computer world that you are safe in. And the imaginary world that someone made up for you.

These are things that your mind is not going to be able to comprehend. But here you go let's try ...

Why when you look at a mirror that is hanging on the wall and someone is coming toward you it looks as if the person is going away from you in the mirror ????? Try it and see what I mean ...

Why can't I describe this screen with words that are not colors that someone else has made up for me. Why can't I be like the screen looks dark but not like the sun it looks more like the shadows on the gorund to me. No instead I label it this screen looks Gray ... Why ??? How do I know gray is the same color to me as to you. Instead of you just learning that color as grey. This is something way above your level of thinking Cearbhall .... b/c you are not an avid thinker you cannot think on something without something to believe in. Either you are a baptist with no believes ... and you only believe stuff you see and you do not even trust yourself when you feel things, such as someone walk in a room behind you ... you woudl be the person who turns around and looks I am the type of person to say "Hi" and see what happens... Why not ... just trust yourself why do you have to look. You don't belive in yourself ... I think that is the reason. Or ...maybe noone has ever believed in you before so you don't have the stregnth to belive in yourself... so you call THINKING , SPAMMIN ... Well .... I am a spammer then if SPAM stands for .... Welll was gonna build you a cute acronym but my back hurts I gotta go ... You will never understand untill you start looking within your self to find the answers ... Where do you think we found the rest of these answers ... Look what happend when we said we come from Monkeys LoL ... HAHAHAHAHA ... Now they are saying that they are nothing like us ... Why don't we send out our pets Liek our masters sent out us to explore the world. Are we afraid that that movie abotu monkeys taking over is going to happen ... Anyways .. Amelia take it from here .. Peace

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Cearbhall,

Deny Ignorance...

This is not a silly thread, although you would like to think that. You are not a mod and you don't decide what will and what won't be discussed here on ATS.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
ok so far this hasent been going great for a few reasons

One people please stop posting so much its very anoying

Two Even if this was a joke I never want this to be a cult if i wanted to be in a cult I would go to the "nuns" in the neighbor hood across from me.

Three I actuly do need this to stay on topic

Four I need people to U2U me because I am trying to get tons of people on this and if I dont know who's helping and who isnt someone mean could just send false info as a joke and thats not what this is for

One last thing I need a few other people to hold on to all the data i get so im not all powerful on this just to prevent me from being corrupt or lose it

[edit on 14-10-2004 by elemtalsage]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
sorry to post twice but one more thing

Because you are right about the basics I am also going to have this cover some basic stuff like aura seeing and and other things that are commonly used by people here. So people new to PSI can learn from the bottem to the advaced

once again U2U me if you wish to help in any way

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by elemtalsage
sorry to post twice but one more thing

Because you are right about the basics I am also going to have this cover some basic stuff like aura seeing and and other things that are commonly used by people here. So people new to PSI can learn from the bottem to the advaced

once again U2U me if you wish to help in any way

Aura watching: There is only one principle I know. Focus on something, gradually expand your peripheral(side) vision completely, unfocus your eyes(cross them over) and shift focus to your third eye(above and between your eyes) You will begin to see a haze around objects and people, sometimes a very clear outline of a colour. If may not happen right away and it not even happen when you try to. Just keep practicing, and you will find you will be able to do it without much effort later.

Note: It is difficult to discern whether it is the aura you are seeing, or an after-image or some other optical illusion caused by burning out the retina. You could directly look away, or blink a few times, if the aura is still there, then it most likely an after-image. I still don't know any fool proof methods of verifying it. Anybody?

I have seen auras myself, but am somewhat skeptical if I am really seeing them. I have seen a bright lemon yellow around me. However, I see this colour almost too often in others, against a white background. In another case, I saw green around someone standing on a platform at a spiritualist church. I then saw it again with someone else standing in the same spot. It seems too dependent on the background colour, further fueling my skepticism.

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Indigo_Child,

I'm curious....Do you always see only one color? I see auras naturally and very rarely do I see only one color. Usually the predominate color is their overall state of mind but it is accented by other colors. For example, perhaps the person I am looking at is feeling friendly / outgoing. Then I see their overall color plus spots of orange. In people who are psychic I see their colors plus a purplish spot above their third eye.

Also...sending U2U

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   

majic, psi, and all the other powers were found out by people so heres what we should all do. all of us should try to find a way to use powers that are not used often or make new powers then post detailed descrition of the power if new and everyone should tell how to do it. lets expand our horizens past whats been made and broaden these abilitys to their true pontential

this would be a great way for everyone to find even more abilitys without them having to do everyone by them selves

Will this make me fart? Nah just kidding, intersting thread.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne
Indigo_Child,

I'm curious....Do you always see only one color? I see auras naturally and very rarely do I see only one color. Usually the predominate color is their overall state of mind but it is accented by other colors. For example, perhaps the person I am looking at is feeling friendly / outgoing. Then I see their overall color plus spots of orange. In people who are psychic I see their colors plus a purplish spot above their third eye.

Also...sending U2U

Yes, I have only seen one colour so far. Hence, why I am skeptical of my ability. My mother can see auras naturally too. She also only see's one colour. However, at one time, she told me of seeing all the colours of the aura of a candle flame out to a feet.

Any tips?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I thank you for the aura guide

I have seen my aura multiple times. The most noticable time was when I looked at my self in a mirror and saw a yellow and white aura around a foot and a half.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I thank you for the aura guide

I have seen my aura multiple times. The most noticable time was when I looked at my self in a mirror and saw a yellow and white aura around a foot and a half.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I don't understand elementalsage, what is it you want? Why the need to be more than human? Being a person is pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
First you have to define what being human is. I think being human is much more than what we would rather think it is.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
First you have to define what being human is. I think being human is much more than what we would rather think it is.

So very true. Developing ones-self spiriually/psychically is a lesson that should be taught to everyone. To be proficient requires a deep knowledge of ones body, soul and mind. Shouldn't being a human require sound personal knowledge in these areas? They make up our very essence but yet so few barely know anything of their nature.

Ironclad will, a mind under our control instead of it controlling us, complete controll over emotions and the physical body are the birthright of all humans. People are pushed and tossed around by emotions and tortured by their own minds everyday yet very few take the time to bring these areas under their controll.

Those who do will find that magick and the paranormal are a part of who we are, we just had to discover who we truly were to begin with.

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I have seen auras myself, but am somewhat skeptical if I am really seeing them. I have seen a bright lemon yellow around me. However, I see this colour almost too often in others, against a white background. In another case, I saw green around someone standing on a platform at a spiritualist church. I then saw it again with someone else standing in the same spot. It seems too dependent on the background colour, further fueling my skepticism.

I consistently see my own aura as being a light green color, my brother is also the same way as is one of my friends. The majority of my friends/family and others that I try to view are yellow or orange. Perhaps this is just a common color attributed to a common mood or though pattern?

I've never had a great interest in viewing auras and usually only do it when I'm bored. So I've never really taken the time to determine what the colors meant for me. I was just letting you know that perhaps you did actually see the auras, as I see many of the same colors on most. Or perhaps we are both seeing a similar after-image.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I don't understand elementalsage, what is it you want? Why the need to be more than human? Being a person is pretty cool.

So your use of electrical and mechanical toys is okay? You are still just human by using those. But the dreaded magic...oh heavens no, not the dreaded magic. Yes I agree being a human is pretty cool.

Indeed. As does science, physics, psychology...

[edit on 063131p://15u01 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I've never been taught how to see Aura's, but I belive that my aura is green, because sometimes I have seen a green light glowing off me while I meditate

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
my concept everyone keeps asking about it. This concept is to make the biggest guide to psi ever made and post it on the web site I will not accept things like Mind Control because it can most easly be used stupidly.

also everyone about being human, to be honest i resent it. I know that sounds odd but I hate being human. Thats why I got into psi the first time, to get away from the mainstream. My defintition of human is the majority of ignorant people in the world. Also lots of us are easly swayed to curroption. (i know i spelled that wrong i just have no idea how to spell it.) If anyone wishes to bug me about this belief as I know some will post it here.

I just noticed this out belief, believe, and believer all have "lie" in them. well that was random

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

my concept everyone keeps asking about it. This concept is to make the biggest guide to psi ever made and post it on the web site I will not accept things like Mind Control because it can most easly be used stupidly.

also everyone about being human, to be honest i resent it. I know that sounds odd but I hate being human. Thats why I got into psi the first time, to get away from the mainstream. My defintition of human is the majority of ignorant people in the world. Also lots of us are easly swayed to curroption. (i know i spelled that wrong i just have no idea how to spell it.) If anyone wishes to bug me about this belief as I know some will post it here.

I just noticed this out belief, believe, and believer all have "lie" in them. well that was random

You hate being human. You differentiate the psi like abilities as non-human. Honestly I think you are jumping ahead of yourself with the guide idea. I think you should discipline yourself to look inward. Through meditation or whatever means works for you. The thing is man, you are human. You are going to have to accept that. I think you will come to understand these abilities are very much human. Our culture simply chooses that forget that...

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Trying new magical powers? how about 666, ok?..........empty headed

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

this would be a great way for everyone to find even more abilitys without them having to do everyone by them selves

I have unique powers, but there are special forces that restrict me to use them, because they can be dangerous if not properly handled. Anyone with the same problem?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join