It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heres what we should all do an experiment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't propose attacking anyone. Kerry might win the election anyway. I am just wondering how Kerry proposes to make the US energy independent in just 10 years. A real high gas tax? The cost of food and all goods would skyrocket. Maybe massive oil drilling in Alaska and offshore? No, that might hurt the environment. Better for politicians to go to war than do that (sarcastic comment). I just remember the last democrat for president stated in a book that he wanted to do away with the internal combustion engine. That's fine if you're a millionaire but I need my car to drive to work.

an experiment? good question is what type of experiment should we try.

[edit on 12-10-2004 by orionthehunter]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
There are two things we can do, that could yeild results:

1. Draw energy from him
2. Give him energy

Psychic mind control is a very advanced ability, that very few psychics can do. So I think we can rule that out. However, giving or taking energy, is much more basic and comes very naturally to us. We are doing it all the time.

So the experiment should be either giving him energy or taking it from him. Now who would want to give energy to Bush?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
pull a psychic attack on Bush?........C'mon what are you guys doing, step back and take a look at yourselves for a moment.

I cant believe for one second that this board would sanction any form of psychic attack against ANY human, president or not!.I dont care if you dont like this person but what you speak of is against all codes of ethics,and shows little knowledge of PSI ability.This is immature and speaks volumes about the people who would do such a thing.

[edit on 13-10-2004 by parker]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I don't recomend attempting a psychic attack on BUsh. But if you want to there are books by Charles Cosimano with instructions. But you've never heard that from me and I will not be held responsible for any actions, stupidity or nonsense that occur as a result from this post.

As a matter of fact, you haven't seen this post. Move along now...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
Agree with that pantha, about not having found the ones we know.

I do think that forward thinking, ie; inventing new. would be a welcome aspect. Without the invention of anything, we would not be who we are now (perhaps that might have been a good thing tho, heh).

I have the notion that, what one can imagine, can be real - how could we imagine it if it could not be real?

Humans have 90% of their brain not used. What better way to try and tap into that 90% than to imagine some element of thought that not is, and expand on it.

The question inside that is, how do we think it, if it has never been?

Crap, now I'm confusing myself, heh.

Misfit

This is not correct humans use way more than 90% of thier brain well I wouldn't say way more but ... at certain stages you use different parts of your brain without even thinking ... hence ... REM ... stage in sleep yu use a temporal lobe that you use no other time during the day ... Does anyone know why this is could this be somethign KEY .... Could we learn how to access this amazing part of our Psyche and brain why we were awake what do you think woudl happen ? Just questions ...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ok everyone as i said but not very clearly sorry my brain doesnt work sometimes. Lets try "find" new powers create is just a bit out their unless we were to use more than one power at a time. But the main point is to not just find them for one person but put out things so many can use them. For things like MKing (mind controling) lets just keep that to few people just people who help on this projuect, if that was to go all over the web we would be in deep crap

One more thing once I have everyone who is planing to help i will start U2Us to them and make a new thread to get rid of all this junk on here.

U2U me if you truly wish to help uncover more psi and find out easyer and more effective ways to use harder psi like pyro/cryokenises, MK, levatation to flight

For side notes NO ATTACKING ANY OF THE CANIDATES NO MATTER HOW FUNNY IT WOULD BE TO SEE THEM FALL DOWN IN PAIN TONIGHT

Also thanks to everyone who helped me on my problem at the begining of this thread but dont post my age because I fear their are more people like DeltaChaos

[edit on 13-10-2004 by elemtalsage]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This thread ... was meant to do what not discuss anything to take messages from you and then do what you tell us in your U2U's almost like a cult trying to further research PSI .. LoL ... There was only one post on this whole thread that I thought was worthy of reading ... I MEAN THAT WAS WORTHY OF READING TO FURTHER MY KNOWLEDGE OF PSI. ... B/c LadyV threads area always good lol ... But the one that sticks out was the one about you need to start off crawling ... Learning to just sense Psi abilities and peoples auras. If you cannot do this then there is no way that you can go any further if you cannot simply do this. And there is NO WAY TO SIMPLY do this ... people try and meditate for years to get to a point just so they can get their own AURAS up. To do certain type things ... and when they do that they are exhausted of if you wanna SAY ALMOST LIKE MANA on ALL THE interesting games coming out for casting spells.

B/c if you do happen to reach back into your head somewhere and regain some of the knowledge that most people never even read about. It will Exhaust you.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
delete this pls

[edit on 10/13/2004 by bet555]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
hopefully this thread can continue back on topic now.

I'm not sure that we could just create new psychic abilities. I don't think that we found those that we know about, I think they found us. To try and invent a new ability, would be like trying to imagine a new colour of the spectrum that we don't know about, if that makes sence. It would be better surely to work on what people can do so far and see where honing those skills leads to.

Well that's pretty much exactly what I was going to suggest. Heh.

Ive actually been doing something along these lines. Ive also been keeping track of my experiences with a journal. So I might be able to contribute some. I read alot and dont apply it enough (as is the problem for most of us I imagine). Most of what I have been doing is along the lines of meditation, lucid dreaming and OBE. For now that is...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by parker
pull a psychic attack on Bush?........C'mon what are you guys doing, step back and take a look at yourselves for a moment.

I cant believe for one second that this board would sanction any form of psychic attack against ANY human, president or not!.I dont care if you dont like this person but what you speak of is against all codes of ethics,and shows little knowledge of PSI ability.This is immature and speaks volumes about the people who would do such a thing.

Personally if I felt justified to attack another human with say a sword there would be no reason for me to not use a psi-like ability.

For instance, if someone was killing a member of my family.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
"This is not correct humans use way more than 90% of thier brain well I wouldn't say way more but ... at certain stages you use different parts of your brain without even thinking ... hence ... REM ... stage in sleep yu use a temporal lobe that you use no other time during the day ... Does anyone know why this is could this be somethign KEY .... Could we learn how to access this amazing part of our Psyche and brain why we were awake what do you think woudl happen ? Just questions ..."

Actually thats definetly something I have thought of. That's one of the main reasons I am interested in Lucid Dreaming. As far as what I think would happen, I dunno? But I think it's a key yes.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
"... But the one that sticks out was the one about you need to start off crawling ... Learning to just sense Psi abilities and peoples auras. If you cannot do this then there is no way that you can go any further if you cannot simply do this. And there is NO WAY TO SIMPLY do this ... people try and meditate for years to get to a point just so they can get their own AURAS up."

Well that's a discouraging way of looking at it =)

Personally I think realization happens in an instant. Even if it takes you a life time to realize that

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Originally posted by parker

Personally if I felt justified to attack another human with say a sword there would be no reason for me to not use a psi-like ability.

For instance, if someone was killing a member of my family.

Parker, chill. It was meant in jest. I absolutely agree Lucid, if we can use weapons, words and our limbs to attack people, why can't we use our psychic ability?

There is a common misconception about psychic powers, that they are spiritual powers. In fact, the truth is every spiritualist is psychic, but not every psychic is spiritual. Any form of attack, verbal, physical or psychic is going to be noted in our etheric body and karma will mould our reality accordingly.

However, attacking or war, is a part of our reality. War, even though a last resort, is sometimes necessary to bring about peace. Would you say attacking an evil person is wrong to do? I don't, in the same way as shining a light to dispell darkness is not. This is something Krishna said in the Bhagvad Gita to Arjuna, who was questioning the morality of war(on the enemy side, were his brothers, friends, uncles) He said there are only two sides of war; right and wrong(light and dark) So it is our duty to choose the side we think is right and fight for it.

It is all in intention. If your intention is dispell the darkness and bring light, then it a divine act. No, attacking someone for an experiment or for fun, is not a divine act, and I certainly would not solicit any such action. However attacking someone who embodies darkness, someone wicked and evil, is by no means wrong.

I personally think GB qualifies as someone wicked and evil. As I outlined before, there are only two things we can do that can yeild results:

1. Take energy
2. Give energy

I am not going to take energy, however I certainly am not going to give energy to him. However, there are many on this board who dislike him, and believe it or not, the collective disapproval of him, is an unconscious psychic attack, that is no doubt affecting him at some level of consciousness.
We are psychically attacking others everytime, unconsciously and consciously. When we think bad of others or wish bad onto others. We all do it.

A proper psychic attack is when it is done with strong and solid intent. Almost like a curse. Psychic vampirism is when the intention is to drain the energy of a target.

Bandit: I saw nothing

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I just think you have to be careful what you say......There was a person on this bord awhile back who thought he was under psychic attack, or group attack. This person was convinced that there was a concerted effort to attack him with a group mind.(this guy was scared to death) He was to the point of being delusional about it, And of all misconceptions he thought remote viewers were responsible! So even if this is "just in jest" you are feeding at least one persons delusions with little or no clairification.

Thats why i responded so strongley to this post.
Parker

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I just think you have to be careful what you say......There was a person on this bord awhile back who thought he was under psychic attack, or group attack. This person was convinced that there was a concerted effort to attack him with a group mind.(this guy was scared to death) He was to the point of being delusional about it, And of all misconceptions he thought remote viewers were responsible! So even if this is "just in jest" you are feeding at least one persons delusions with little or no clairification.

Thats why i responded so strongley to this post.
Parker

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Sorry about this post being made three times, We have been having trouble with our dsl server in this area. So If the MODERATOR would be so kind to erase these i would appreciate it !
Parker
[edit on 3-10-2004 by parker]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I would suggest looking into chi gong.They are abilitys that can be reproduced and taught to others as well.And you can get well documented videos of the feats being performed.Look for a video called "Extreme Qigong" at "www.martialartsmart.com".these techniques are far more researched than any type of Majik,majic,ect.Daoist and Buddhist sects have the only well documented research in this type of thing.Not to mention the chinese culture is far far older than europeans(as europeans,russians,and native americans geneticly trace to asia).

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Not to mention the chinese culture is far far older than europeans(as europeans,russians,and native americans geneticly trace to asia).

And Asia traces back to Africa
So we should do Voodoo? That was a joke.
I agree though, that's good stuff. There is many good paths.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The reason I mentioned the chinese arts is because its had more time to be developed, and for the most part can be reproduced and documented very easily.Also, I noticed that a few here have mentioned that while doing extremely powerful "manipulation" they lose energy and get very tired or fatigued(at least in european types of majik,ect).In asia, this is countered with energy cultivation that exceeds all know european types of cultivation.I was mearly giving an alternitive of study.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have five words for this silly thread. Grow up and stop spamming.

[edit on 10-14-2004 by Cearbhall]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join