It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Human Species Found

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Labrynth2012

That would require a source...

You have the Internet at your disposal, LOOK IT UP lazy arce !

You people are armchair critics and skeptics .. if you did any of your own research
you won't because your are LAZY and want someone else to do it for you .....
you might have a larger amount of knowledge than you do right now !

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

You people are armchair critics and skeptics .. if you did any of your own research

I did and could not find anything except the same post over and over. Nothing on paper or research.

Actually, there is something about radio carbon dating and Texas A&M - they are working on non destructive carbon dating, and so far results are matching with current carbon dating method.*

Please stop posting propaganda without appropriate supporting links.

* Nondestructive Radiocarbon Dating - College Station, Texas

edit on 10-8-2012 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

Sorry...sources or it didn't happen. YOU made the claim, YOU back it up, and that's why science is based upon publishing and peer review. It prevents material which is rectally sourced from polluting the knowledge base.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Watch the documentary called expelled and you will see the lies that the science community wants you to believe. You can watch the full movie on YouTube and it takes views from both people who believe in dwarinism and creationism. But more importantly is shows the hypocrisy of those that advocate for dwarinism. They woul rather believe that this planet was seeded by aliens than created by a God. Funny how there is no proof for either yet they tell you that one is correct over the other.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gurudsmer

Watch the documentary called expelled and you will see the lies that the science community wants you to believe. You can watch the full movie on YouTube and it takes views from both people who believe in dwarinism and creationism. But more importantly is shows the hypocrisy of those that advocate for dwarinism. They woul rather believe that this planet was seeded by aliens than created by a God. Funny how there is no proof for either yet they tell you that one is correct over the other.

Are you suggesting that the 'science community' is advocating "that this planet was seeded by aliens" in arguing against creationism?

Really?

Perhaps one should also access the following links:

Welcome to Expelled Exposed, a detailed look at the Ben Stein movie Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed. We'll show you why this movie is not a documentary at all, but anti-science propaganda aimed at creating the appearance of controversy where there is none. www.expelledexposed.com...

Six Things in Expelled That Ben Stein Doesn't Want You to Know... In the film Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed, narrator Ben Stein poses as a "rebel" willing to stand up to the scientific establishment in defense of freedom and honest, open discussion of controversial ideas like intelligent design (ID). But Expelled has some problems of its own with honest, open presentations of the facts about evolution, ID—and with its own agenda. www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Are you suggesting that the 'science community' is advocating "that this planet was seeded by aliens" in arguing against creationism?

Really?

Welcome to Expelled Exposed, a detailed look at the Ben Stein movie Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed. We'll show you why this movie is not a documentary at all, but anti-science propaganda aimed at creating the appearance of controversy where there is none. www.expelledexposed.com...

Six Things in Expelled That Ben Stein Doesn't Want You to Know... In the film Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed, narrator Ben Stein poses as a "rebel" willing to stand up to the scientific establishment in defense of freedom and honest, open discussion of controversial ideas like intelligent design (ID). But Expelled has some problems of its own with honest, open presentations of the facts about evolution, ID—and with its own agenda. www.scientificamerican.com...

Did you watch the documentary? Doubtful based off your response.

If you watch the video there is a scientist who says he doesn't believe in God and creationism yet he cannot deny that life was created by some sort of intelligence. Instead of saying the creationism is a possibility, he says that it is possible aliens seeded this planet. How is that possible but creationism seems so far-fetched? Why do scientist who suggest the possibility of creationism get fired and lose their funding?

There is an active conspiracy against the truth and you can see it in the scientific community. They are to search for the truth but as soon as it leads to creationism, they are rebuked and expelled from the scientific community.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Really?

Secondly both of these sources you posted are run by science organizations.

Now if there was a conspiracy, of course they would want to make the film Expelled seem fake.

I swear if they told you that we came from cow dung and showed you "evidence", you would blindly believe.

You all forget one thing about evolution, all it is is theory. Sure they have things here and there to back it up but it is still an unproven theory. I do not argue that we evolve or adapt to our environments but I argue against the claim that everyone came from a single cell. Scientist still cannot prove how life came to be, if evolution were true. Therefore your theory of evolution(the theory of how we came to be) holds as much weight as every single other belief out there.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I swear if they told you that we came from cow dung and showed you "evidence", you would blindly believe.
Swear away, but I assure you that I am not about to be swung by some video I saw on the net, either. Even if it supports those unproven tenets and stories that some just happen to believe in.

You all forget one thing about evolution, all it is is theory. Sure they have things here and there to back it up but it is still an unproven theory.
You know, if you are going to enter a discussion of science, please educate yourself as to what you are talking about:

A scientific theory is "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment...Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the word "theory" in common usage, which implies that something is unproven or speculative en.wikipedia.org...

I have no problem with intelligent discourse. That is how our knowledge base is challenged and improved. But please, let's use our smarts...not other people's agendas (I know...it's agendi).

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Perhaps the real answer is some kind of combination of all of the above. I myself believe the original creation of man was not of some primitive apelike creature that somehow broke off of primates and learned to make fire. The whole Darwin theory suggesting that we are mere animals with animal instincts is promoted by those who want to keep us enslaved. Indeed, there have been theories in recent years that aliens genetically altered some primitive man and created a hybrid. I believe it may have been Jim Marrs who speculated that the aliens created a slave race from genetic modifications of primitives using a combination of alien and primitive. Maybe the answer just isn't one straightforward idea. Perhaps now they want to kill us off because we have gotten out of control, hence the de-population agenda.

As a sidenote, Sitchin suggests that there was a time when a sudden growth period in man's history appeared, and man suddenly knew how to do agriculture and such, but that this appearance of growth may have sprung from aliens teaching humans advanced methods of agriculture. Perhaps that theory could be applied to some more recent advancements in technology, but one has to wonder where the aliens got their advanced ideas.
edit on 10-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Assumption. There is no proof any of that even exists.

And in the grand stretch of the cosmos, the probability should not be assumed to be any greater than us, in fact less, because most of them may have killed themselves off to war, nuclear waste, or pollution, or any number of things that could have killed us off, it may be greatly lower.

You are assuming we would be the most reasonable species based on Earth. That is assuming other planets with life are even like Earth. In our solar system alone the planets that could support life range as diverse as the cold methane world of Titan, to the temperate cool of Mars, to the extremely hot of Venus. Earth is but one planet out of dozens that have nothing in common other than dirt and being round.

This even further assumed no bioengineering on their own accord. You don't know their culture. They might have suddenly desired to be something else, and so engineered it!

For all you know, most of the galaxy is inhabited by a "Gravemind", consuming all intelligence and linking it to one mind. Or perhaps a "reaper", scourging all life and consuming it for its own purposes.

You don't know their populations. If there are 50 trillion aliens out there, then a fleet of unstoppable exterminators that kill a million a day, would still take over a million years to finish their jobs! A million years!

The numbers involved are nearly unimaginable. You simply do not know. And to assume rocks with words on them knew more is to assume those that died knew how to live. Clearly, they did not.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I am not responsible to prove you wrong. You are responsible to prove yourself right.

No proof? Only claims. Enjoy your public shaming.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

You assume too much......I cannot be labelled a "hater" cause I am a black man. So use your talking points on someone else. By the way I said nothing about obama bin laden " Terrorist in Chief"

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

So evolution is a hypothesis and not a theory! Because evolution cannot and will never be proven 100%. Evolution takes more blind faith than the creationist model......but yet you hold onto your religion.
Evolution is a religion not a science!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
the fact that all non African humans have Neandertal DNA peresent in their genome.

Taken straight out of Black Liberation Theology. All whites are Neanderthals heh? HAhahahaha

Keep your hate injections to yourself.
edit on 9-8-2012 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

Lol you are the one who is making judgements based on superficial reasons. You assume I am black just because of my avatar...? And then you further make the ridiculous leap and believe I am somehow dissing whites in the process. That is just too funny.

You've basically just shown yourself up to be a racist while accusing me of the very same.

At any rate Neandertals have also been shown to have displayed all the hallmarks of culture and why am I even bothering to explain myself to someone who clearly has a little more than their fair share of Neandertal DNA anyway...

Cheers IEtherianSoul9 for the link

reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

edit on 9/8/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

Remember how VP Joe Biden told us all that you don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist? Perhaps the same could be applied here. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

If the universe is formed by happen stance then why are all planets round???

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Gravity and spinning lol.

I've made my own small planets with sound-induced rotation and jelly, if you care to see the proof.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Do you have some peanut butter and bread to go with?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

It would just seem that we would have at least one Conical, rodshaped, or square planet......some where.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You can't make those shapes with spinning and gravity.

...and of course, if you're the kid whose so sure they can fit the circle into the square shape in preschool.... well we can all see why you're not doing well in this argument.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You all forget one thing about evolution, all it is is theory. Sure they have things here and there to back it up but it is still an unproven theory.
You know, if you are going to enter a discussion of science, please educate yourself as to what you are talking about:

A scientific theory is "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment...Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the word "theory" in common usage, which implies that something is unproven or speculative en.wikipedia.org...

I have no problem with intelligent discourse. That is how our knowledge base is challenged and improved. But please, let's use our smarts...not other people's agendas (I know...it's agendi).

Really? Google how many scientific theories have been disproven. How could this be if scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge?

Are you suggesting that we take science for 100% truth since it is somehow immune to human greed and selfishness? Can science have an agenda? What about the indoctrination of evolution in schools? These are the questions we should be asking.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join