It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Unfortunately this GFL serves the same purpose as the second coming of Christ. It suggests that someone is coming to save us from the big bad wolf but in reality we are the only ones that can save ourselves!
I hope people will start to see that we can't wait for anyone or anything to save us from the decaying system of corruption and that we all can be couragous heroes for truth, liberty and the persuit of happiness! All we have to do is believe in ourselves and in each other! Never give in never surrender!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

The Galactic Federation is actually a spiritual representation of what we're supposed to become. They know this, and are trying to help us evolve, but the means by which we have protected ourselves from our own nature has become a handicap.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

There is a Federation of Planets.

The Milky Way Galaxy is a thriving galaxy to be living in.

The next few years will be exciting.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by Soulece
All im saying is this, if the GFL does exist then why have they not contacted me yet?

I wouldn't scream my eyes our or panick or punch somebody... okay I might punch something if they snuck up on me

But no contact. Dont really think they exist. Like that other dude said, it's possible out in the universe. But not really here.

I believe in psychics. But I do not believe when people say ufos are going to appear here and there at this time.

message for you and ALL....

if you would like a showing or contact(if you are honestly ready for that
), then do this..

go out into nature, away from the city, alone and with a loving/honest thoughts ask for a showing...

i predict good times

me, i have made contact

edit on 26-4-2012 by cornucopia because: added a word

Why do we have to go away from the city to find these GFL?
I believe people will find what they are desperate to find but that does not make it real!
I believe we are here now and can effect changes on our planet but don't believe that there is any other life here
willing to do the same!
Though I'm not saying there are no benevolent aliens out there but what i do believe is we are the only beings
able to effect any changes here on earth as we have shown time and time again!
If these beings are here then why have they not revealed themselves to the masses and made their intentions known?
Why do they wait as a minority of individuals continue to destroy, contaminate and enslave the rest of the planet?
I believe that this GFL is just disinfo to cause complacency!
Wake up before it's too late!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The problem with the GFL as seen in Light Workers groups and earth organizations, as opposed to any real galactic organizations that would operate, and the Confederation, to me is this. Its misdirection for those waking up, instantly they're shoved in heirarchies, with ascended masters, pyramid systems of control, and new religions, ie. Law of One, or Cassiopian Wave, that nonetheless, come from the same Egyptian Demiurges of the old religons, ie RA. IS RA EL the Egyptian trinity, the bloodlines follow.

So this is a hijacking of truth and altering it to create a kind of new religious trap, and there may even be the danger of putting someone under the wings of a demiurge, which is often what they do, you belong to a group and the ascended master or commander at the top is really one of their demiurges, so now you've apparently given some sort of permissions, and are in this beehive realm with them.

However, like in all religions, people do have their own intentions and see things in their own individual ways, and may be completely unaware of the traps being set, and their own individual way of seeing it, ie there are truly Loving Higher Ups helping, and they don't like pyramids, they empower the smallest people, overrides all the traps, because it does.

Intent of Heart and Real Light Workers spring all these traps. That I believe and even know strongly.

Note there are many many many many federations and councils. There are earth councils, councils for our solar system or greater star system, and for all we know we could on the outer skirts of the pleidian system. Or Sirius, like some research shows there are beliefs for. What greater system does Sol belong too?

During an experience, that I can only put down as a test, it must have been a test, and seemed like it was from an outside element, testing another star systems student.

Because the man said, This was culturual exchange and he had gotten permission through the Pleidian/Sirius Council. This wasn't hte Pleidian Council, nor was it the Sirius Council, this was a joint Pleiadian/Sirius Council, and I wondered if that was what earth was a part of, due ot our history. The Great Pyramids point to Sirius and Orion, the two warring brothers were Pleiadian.

After being tested, I woke from the meditaiton outside, it was summer, and was turning to go in when a huge light ship with giant platoons, a light ship, not a huge orb/saucer, or triangle. I was having frequency rushes and this craft may have been something only i could see, it was very beautiful, very large, glowing/gleaming, smooth, white, shaped almost like a combo jet/space shuttle with giant platoons hugging the body half way along the sides to the back.

It appeared at a slight angle then flew forward and vanished, a few seconds later.

I was writing off that test and "Dream" during my meditation, but now know that I'm not supposed to write of their communications or being pulled by them.

There are groups, federations, organizations and Councils everywhere.

By the way, who flies in light ships, someone suggested that was High Council Craft itself, but to me, this is angel/ET, higher ups.

The tests were an area that I had weaknesses in, and it was after a friend shared his experience, which invovles the abuse they do to women and children in the underground bases, and I was under the stars saying, we needed this to stop now, we needed help, its was Urgent, and maybe it was time for mothers, and grandmothers, women to run things up there so that every single child in the universe lived a happy safe life. I was very upset with what my friend had shared before I meditated outside to calm down.

After the tests, I was healed of an area that had been ongoing for years.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Half of those religions and faiths are unorthodox, which means they are more likely to be truthful or insightful than most of the lauded scriptures being drooled over today.

Law of One included. It makes a lot more sense than the Bible ever did...it even acknowledges extraterrestrial visitations during certain periods of the Egyptian and Aztec empires.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I am of the same opinion.

Love and Light be with you always, friend.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It just came to me, when I was trying to share what I had seen in a thread, Sleeper here on ATS made.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
More UFOs than you can shake a stick at

It got me into paying attention. And being conscious, paying attention has rewards.

First of all, I came up with several ways of doing this, one where you waited for the sun, and video'd even the edge of our old roof, which a half a year later, looking through them the videos yeilded some wonderful crystaline sun shots, and I even had put on an infared filter I'd ordered from UK, and the sun is highly interactive. In anycase, they don't show up when you have a camera, that is true, though I wish they would, and if it gets sunny here again, will persist.

However, you can do this at other times, too, and sort of use a book or folder even, or something to block the sun and allow the rays to shine off the side.

There is far more to see, in the Sun's Glow, than any other patch in the sky.

I've even seen this now, paying attention, more recently on a rare sunny day, driving to the store, when the sun was about an hour from setting, or so, and there was a craft overhead, so I watched through several lights wondering if it was a plane, but, it vanished at the sun's glow's edge, though it was clear and all planes just continue their flight in an obsevable way, and it didn't look like a plane

The Light Ship with the platoons I saw, looked like one of the things you can see in the sun's glow, with more UV spectrum, that was a light, glowing almost like a paper plane shape, the big wedge, only the one I saw up close and low, had huge platoons.

Just now, connected another dot, in sightings, and this also suggests the frequency range, the greater UV needed and why I had all those meditational vibrational rushes.

My main hobby seems to be chasing the sun's glow.

But while some groups may be connected to family groups and more maverick style interactions, most spirit, ETs, cosmic citizens do belong to some kind of organizations, its just that hierarchies are far different. Its not pyramids. Its an empowerment of every person, and they are where there own individual vibrational frequency is suited, where they belong, so they are equal to those around them, and share intents and purposes.

True Higher Ups, roll up their sleeves and go to the bottom levels, the smallest ones and help out, they are humble of heart.

edit on 27-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I am of the same opinion.

Love and Light be with you always, friend.

The secret of my success: If you believe you can draw on the power of heaven,

you therefore can.

My 5 building blocks also come in handy.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Half of those religions and faiths are unorthodox, which means they are more likely to be truthful or insightful than most of the lauded scriptures being drooled over today.

Law of One included. It makes a lot more sense than the Bible ever did...it even acknowledges extraterrestrial visitations during certain periods of the Egyptian and Aztec empires.

I can't read it, the energy is overwhelming. And the Cassiopean wave, channeled on a Ouiji board brought a huge wave of harm into my house. Someone on ATS had insisted I read this, over riding everything I was telling him, that I could sense with my energy recognition the gravity, the prickly jaki, aura in that writing. I knew in my heart already not to read it, though I didn't know at the time it was channeled on a ouiji board.

But after being told, be careful, all sorts of intimidation to give up my own knowing and yeild to his superior knowledge, I finally agreed to end the converstation and then realized, after the stuff went down, and I had to close major permissions given, that no, we need to speak up clearly, from our hearts, our truth, and be faithful to the things we know inside, and appreciate, the gifts we came in with, for example, I am so grateful, my Family, and Dad/Mom gave me energy recognition, and will be faithful to it and learn to speak up, with dignity, and grace but clearly not give my power away.

So I read a bit in that Wave, and was inundated with this heavy gravity, prickly almost like a black hole or dwarf star energy, contaminated, type energy.

Many read it and they simply don't have that energy recognition I guess, anyway.

My youngest son came down the stairs the next morning, threw the blanket on the floor, in tears, so scared. He said the blanket was paralyzing him. I sat him down and it turned out as he was waking up, he was paralyzed with dark hooded beings around him, they had a kind of rod that would touch his stomach, like a punch in the stomach, every time he tried to resist and get out of bed. He won by the way, he's a high energy, determined guy.

And then I got a huge lump in my lymph glands and had to be on antibiotics for a month,it was really painful.

They got their chance to access us due to these permissions apparently.

Law of One has good stuff to lure, but on some critical areas, makes right and wrong just perceptions. Whereas it takes Love to progress. And Love does not harm.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

If we are alone in the universe, and the universe is infinite in immensity, then what a huge waste of space my friend.

Who said anything about being alone in the universe?

He said a galactic federation.........not a "Union of the Universe"

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Really? its thriving? wheres the evidence.........

Im not saying theres NOT life out there..........

I just really get irritated at people who are deliberately obtuse and make claims w out proof......

Just because we have a host of planets doesnt mean its a thriving galaxy.......

Weve not found one shred of evidence of life........i dont consider that exactly thriving

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Depends on how you define the word "life".

For instance, I see beautiful life in a flame, in a leaf, and in running water.

Who says that there isn't life out there? Well, NASA...who can't really say anything now since Obama put his foot on their tail.

Yeah, just because we've not really gotten far in regards to discovering life on other planets, does not mean we know everything there is to know about our galaxy. Just admit you don't know what to say, and then dare to hope that someday, you WILL know.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Really? its thriving? wheres the evidence.........

Im not saying theres NOT life out there..........

I just really get irritated at people who are deliberately obtuse and make claims w out proof......

Just because we have a host of planets doesnt mean its a thriving galaxy.......

Weve not found one shred of evidence of life........i dont consider that exactly thriving

Advanced alien civilizations have reached the planet Earth in numbers and diversity.

When you hear the truth, you should recognize it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well, apparently two days in and many pages later, no 404 action yet...

I have wondered the same question...and even have asked a couple of times (in the forums and privately), but haven't gotten any answers at all.

Seems plausible to me, both logically and intuitively. I just hope we don't blow it.

In any case, their channeled messages (the few I have read) are certainly more uplifting than any of the so-called "Jesus" or "Mary" channelers, and they get plenty of airtime...

I dunno....it's a great idea, though. Maybe our future descendants will start one up...but..but..
if they could? Isn't it possible that someone else's descendants already HAVE?

I don't see how it can be proven that it doesn't exist. Anyway, s/f for the thread, OP!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

I wish they were but I think we are all on our own.

No, nobody is going to come and rescue us.

Wishful thinking.

I've read The Allies of Humanity and most of Dolores Cannon's books, and think they are again wishful thinking.

Read "The Threat" by David Jacobs and now revisit The invasions, particularly of humanity over the past 1,000 years.

2,000 years ago many tribes took no prisoners or if they did they were enslaved and not assimilated into the conquering society.

Around 1,000 years ago that changed, for the most part in Europe (and now look at how many pure blood Native Americans we actually have) the way to really conquer your enemy is assimilation.

Every watch Star Trek, the Borg????

Important message there.............but instead of a big metallic cube and a overt invasion - it's been a quiet, covert invasion via assimilation and compromising our DNA.

Ingenious really, no big clunky tripods, no space ships blasting lasers with people running for their lives.........that's too dramatic, and a conquered people that have been conquered overtly, (key word there) never forget or forgive.

Divide and covertly conquer via assimilation and the conquered are non the wiser, they simply change over.

Takes longer, yes but in the long run - works more efficiently.

Most people think in terms of war fare and conquering in primitive human terms.

I propose that war fare or conquering by entities that are way ahead of us wouldn't use overt warfare to conquer - rile a human up, corner us and we would unite and fight.

Keep them dumbed down, divided and distracted and we're easy pickins.

Like stealing candy from a baby, just takes a little longer, is less messy and results in complete assimilation.

The conquered aren't even aware they have been conquered - changed over, assimilated.

Again, ingenious!

Safe journey.

Also read: "Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls" by Nigel Kerner...........very very good book. Pricey but worth every single page. Very insightful and intelligent book.

One last book and you can get this free because it was written in 1919 is Charles Fort's "Book of the Damned".

edit on 27-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing that with us.

Right and wrong are purely human concepts, used to define that which causes pleasure and that which causes pain. Unfortunately, there are gray areas that waver depending on your preferences as well.

There is no right and wrong, only positive and negative...without the negative, we don't truly understand the positive. We must experience the negative to have a full grasp of the positive...remember, even forest fires create the ash that begins new growth.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

To me its not quite like that, for we are individual clips of our consciousness but we are also our global infinite soul, which knows everything.

Its not so much that we don't know what Love is, for our very Consciousness is Love, our souls are light/love.

Its protecting what we know when we come into the practicums where the veil is put in place.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing that with us.

Right and wrong are purely human concepts, used to define that which causes pleasure and that which causes pain. Unfortunately, there are gray areas that waver depending on your preferences as well.

There is no right and wrong, only positive and negative...without the negative, we don't truly understand the positive. We must experience the negative to have a full grasp of the positive...remember, even forest fires create the ash that begins new growth.

Very close.

My version: Before we can feel joy, we must know sorrow.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Depends on how you define the word "life".

For instance, I see beautiful life in a flame, in a leaf, and in running water.

Who says that there isn't life out there? Well, NASA...who can't really say anything now since Obama put his foot on their tail.

Yeah, just because we've not really gotten far in regards to discovering life on other planets, does not mean we know everything there is to know about our galaxy. Just admit you don't know what to say, and then dare to hope that someday, you WILL know.

You know exactly what i mean by life........dont be deliberately obtuse..........

you know, the kind of life that would run a Galactic Federation......

This is why some people get so frusturated with people who promote ideas like this.....

Its not that the Idea itself is bad, its that they deliberately obfuscate or are deliberately obtuse in regards to an intellectually honest discussion........

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join