It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To ATS Members: Ashtar Reprensentative wants to Send You A Message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hello, dearest friends of this planet Earth. I am Klutz-ron, a Reperen... Resperin... Prespirant... REPRESENTATIVE of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to y'all.

For many years, I have watched you Bombing each other without doing a single thing, all that because I love you.

But now that the New Age is approaching, you must listen to your inner voice that tells you what is good and what's wrong.

The dimensions are starting a new polar-reversal, which will bring a new higher-self to the 4th dimension, thus adding the love of the paranormal space-time to this living (and pooing) Gaia while it is aligning for the Photon Belt to melt ice bears in the Darwinian Inner-Earth. Feel this, and love it, for you are it.

Your governments will soon disclose this to you. That is why you must be prepared to face the truth before you face the truth.

Hear now, the voice of Klutz-ron, representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, dictating your life because the Ashtar has been infiltrated by the Draconnian Empire... Oops! I meant, because we love you, and listen to my message.

Interpret my message, that is why I made it mystical and vague. Twist it words because the logic dictates that when you have an important message you gotta say it all weird instead of just getting to the point when all mankind's future is at risk.

I will now answer all your questions regarding your New World Order... err, I mean, your New Age planification.

May the Cosmos, with all its anihilating antiparticles, embrace you in love.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

made me laugh out loud

but a just little........ lol...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

That is all right. To express laugher is to express a note that resonnates in the impossible-get-real-man parallel universes and binds by love the 666 carbon atoms into the 999 atom of fluorine (flow (of light)-orine),to make us critallize our DNA into the 4th level of evolution and understanding of our environnement. Only then can you hear your true voice, a voice of joy, of passion, a savage voice coming from the dawn of ages, a ape-man grunt, a grunt of barbarian warrior... Sorry, I got carried out.
Love is the answer of everything... even damn bloody ants invasions that eat your food right under your nose and act innocent doing it. Namaste.
edit on 15-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I see the truth in your words, oh Klutz-ron, galactic antiperspirant. I have been awaiting your return and prophetic prophecies regarding the profundities of life. May I now ask the question that I have had within me for all these years????

Why does asparagus make my pee smell so weird?

edit on 15-4-2012 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

I am glad to be now able to answer your questions, my child.
The urinal weirdness is a grand part of the true Nature of Aspargus. It is only when you combine two natures (Your wee-wee and the apargus's) that you get an interresting, interdimensionalism, dimension to what you thought everyday liquids. That is your higher self.
That, is GOD.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I have decided that I do not accept the true nature of asparagus.
Amen

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

That is your choice. But be aware that the aspargus true nature can be divine from the inner earth projection point of view. Its astral projection may... surprise you.
Only your inner voice can tell you what is wrong or what is good.
Peace of the Positrons.
edit on 15-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Asparagus tastes good but makes my pee smell wrong.
I am confused, oh wise-ish one.
When will you be serving the almighty kool-ade?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

The Kool-ade was ambandonned milienna ago. Its dramatic malfunctions lead to a chaotic society which merely destroyed our civilisation. People started having weird, other dimension-like, jar-like heads. But if you wish to use it, you may protect yourself from its dark effects by usig the Orgone free energy in abundance in the spagetthi-matter winding of the quantum loverbird blackholes.
Singularity forever and love,
Klutz-ron.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yo.

join