It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I am back because I am an idiot!

An athletic, tall, young male with a history of fighting has every advantage over a short, overweight, older male

People close to Martin say that he did NOT have a history of fighting. Correct me if I am wrong. Also, Martin was very skinny.
edit on 24-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Seriously my friend. Look at most teenagers Facebook page. Most all try to pose like they are cool or tough. The guy i did nothing most teenagers arent doing.

I cant count how many young teenage girls are on my sons facebook page with puckered lips in make up. Are they all sluts?

I just think most men in America have become soft a cotton. I just dont see how anyone can find that kids Facebook pics intimidating and looking like someone unarmed you would have to shoot or they would beat you to death.

Anyone who would have to shoot that guy unarmed to survive id have to seriously questioned your masculinity

Posing for pictures is one thing, but portraying yourself like a criminal on the streets is just a call for suspicion.

Sorry, to tell you, but "you can't judge a book by its cover," is all bunk.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

Speaking of criminals your boy Zimmerman has a record... Hmmmmmm Pot meet kettle

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Posing for pictures is one thing, but portraying yourself like a criminal on the streets is just a call for suspicion. Sorry, to tell you, but "you can't judge a book by its cover," is all bunk.

Exactly! So stop bringing up his dress style everybody. We here are better than fox news.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

An athletic, tall, young male with a history of fighting has every advantage over a short, overweight, older male

People close to Martin say that he did NOT have a history of fighting. Correct me if I am wrong. Also, Martin was very skinny.

"who u fought?"

"i know u whooped his ass doe"

Of course people close to Martin would say otherwise
edit on 24-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You know one thing that bothers me about Zimmerman's story is that he claims to have been returning to his SUV. But, he chased down Martin only to confront him. And then, within a span of seconds after confronting him, decides to give up? Why was Zimmerman confronting him if he was going to give up only moments after doing so?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Speaking of criminals your boy Zimmerman has a record... Hmmmmmm Pot meet kettle

Do you have any sources? I'm curious because so far it is from a 2005 incident that was later overturned.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

What you are are proposing is a teenager who was never arrested for violence and whose former football coach said was a nice kid and non confrontational just decided to beat someone to death???

This guy didnt see Zimmerman and say : Im going to beat him a inch within his life with my bare hands...

No it was Zimmerman who instigated the # by approaching him when all that was needed was him to be SMART keep his distance and wait for the cops.

Not buying it.

And i got in tons of fights as a teenager SO WHAT!? I never tried to kill anyone I fought with.
edit on 24-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas

"who u fought?"

Oh, I thought you had something like proof. Not just some kids talking crap. Was he ever arrested for fighting? Suspended? I need documentation here.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

BTW they are called character witnesses.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas

"who u fought?"

Oh, I thought you had something like proof. Not just some kids talking crap. Was he ever arrested for fighting? Suspended? I need documentation here.

Yes. Trayvon was on a school suspension for bullying. Hence why he was visiting his father's. Will find proof and keep you updated.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

What you are are proposing is a teenager who was never arrested for violence and whose former football coach said was a nice kid and non confrontational just decided to beat someone to death???

This guy didnt see Zimmerman and say : Im going to beat him a inch within his life with my bare hands...

No it was Zimmerman who instigated the # by approaching him when all that was needed was him to be SMART keep his distance and wait for the cops.

Not buying it.

And i got in tons of fights as a teenager SO WHAT!? I never tried to kill anyone I fought with.
edit on 24-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

Of course the coach is going to talk highly of him -- he just died. And obviously he is confrontational because he attacked Zimmerman.

ANOTHER POLICE TESTIMONEY

Trayvon was the attacker; Zimmerman was the defender.

Wild speculation is no defense for Trayvon. All the facts are on the side of Zimmerman.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Yes. Trayvon was on a school suspension for bullying. Hence why he was visiting his father's. Will find proof and keep you updated.

According to NPR who themselves quoted the Herald, Martin was suspended from school for entering an area he was not supposed to be in.

"[He] had nonviolent behavioral issues in school, and on the day he was killed, he had been suspended for 10 days from Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School in North Miami-Dade. 'He was not suspended for something dealing with violence or anything like that. It wasn't a crime he committed, but he was in an unauthorized area [on school property],' [his father] said, declining to offer more details. ...

The point is stressed in that he was not suspended for any violent behavior.

www.npr.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

According to NPR who themselves quoted the Herald, Martin was suspended from school for entering an area he was not supposed to be in.

"[He] had nonviolent behavioral issues in school, and on the day he was killed, he had been suspended for 10 days from Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School in North Miami-Dade. 'He was not suspended for something dealing with violence or anything like that. It wasn't a crime he committed, but he was in an unauthorized area [on school property],' [his father] said, declining to offer more details. ...

The point is stressed in that he was not suspended for any violent behavior.

www.npr.org...

Either way, Martin was suspended, which is what you were asking. That website is obviously biased. Their main arguement is that Martin was a "normal child".

Normal kids dont sell drugs,act like thugs, or get suspended.

You can't just over turn the evidence and law because he was a "normal kid"

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Either way, Martin was suspended, which is what you were asking. That website is obviously biased.

Hmm... NPR or the Herald? And I would like to see the conflicting account if you dont mind?

Normal kids dont sell drugs,act like thugs, or get suspended. You can't just over turn the evidence and law because he was a "normal kid"

I dont understand what you mean? Where is the documentation of Martin selling drugs? And "normal" kids DO get suspended.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So essentially if we are to believe the police investigators Zimmerman, who illegally pursued Martin (neighborhood watch volunteers cannot follow or confront suspicious people) and who outweighed Martin by as much as 80 lbs was unsuspectingly jumped by Martin, they say he punched Zimmerman but he would have also had to wrestle him to the ground or in other sense incapacitated him in order to warrant and provide several minutes to make multiple cries for help all while armed with a gun? The phone call that Martin held with his girlfriend indicates Martin was nervously fleeing Zimmerman and it captures events up to the last 5 minutes before police arrive on the scene. Zimmerman confronted Martin and somebody shoved somebody, but it was Zimmerman who in his actions leading up to the confrontation was the clear aggressor, armed, outweighing, chasing, and accusing/questioning Martin.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

You're right he approached the stranger and thus broke a "RULE" of neighborhood watch, which is not a LAW but simply a guideline. By LAW, Zimmerman was in full legal jurisdiction to approach Martin and question him. I can at any time of the night by law approach someone in the street and ask them a question, that is not illegal. So despite how hard you're trying to paint Zimmerman in a negative light, you have still not been able to indicate one single illegal act that Zimmerman committed.

If you want to bicker over breaking "guidelines", I can throw a ton that Martin broke too. One cardinal guideline: you are not allowed to be in a fenced off gated community where you do not live. Oh but his step father lived there you said? Well then on your way back you are not allowed to LOITER and stand around looking into windows in this PRIVATE gated community, so two can play that game of "guide line" breaking. Yet only my arguments are correct when we speak of LAW breaking because Zimmerman broke none and for all intents and purposes Martin has a history of being a law breaker and a rule breaker as evidenced by the fact that:
1. he was a known drug dealer and
2. he was on a 8 day suspension from school at the time of his death

You KNEW Martin was a drug dealer? Well why didn't you report him so the police could arrest him? *sarcasm off* At the time of his death, Martin was innocent until proven guilty, as is Zimmerman. (See I can play nicely with others) I'm sure some MSM and NWO, and Lord knows who else, would love for us to be at each other's throats. I can't stand racism in ANY form. I don't care if it's white on black, latino on black, black on white, asian on white, don't matter to me. An injustice is an injustice. As for whether or not he said a derogatory term, ugh, those words literally make me sick to my stomach. I hate them, I've never used them, and I used to get on my spouse case over using them because I don't want my daughter picking them up. If we could throw those words out of the dictionary, I'd die a happy woman. As for his suspension, I already cited an article that stated he was on suspension for too many tardies at school. Last I knew, it still wasn't a shooting offense.

Tardies

Quote from article.....
Martin's parents kept a close eye on him, but they didn't have to be too strict, since he stayed out of trouble, Mr Collins said.

However, he had recently been suspended from school for five days for tardiness, his English teacher, Michelle Kypriss, told the Orlando Sentinel. School officials did not respond to a request for comment.

Martin's father was not happy and grounded the teen for the duration of the suspension.
Trayvon 'knew he was wrong,' Horton said.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

So essentially if we are to believe the police investigators Zimmerman, who illegally pursued Martin (neighborhood watch volunteers cannot follow or confront suspicious people) and who outweighed Martin by as much as 80 lbs was unsuspectingly jumped by Martin, they say he punched Zimmerman but he would have also had to wrestle him to the ground or in other sense incapacitated him in order to warrant and provide several minutes to make multiple cries for help all while armed with a gun? The phone call that Martin held with his girlfriend indicates Martin was nervously fleeing Zimmerman and it captures events up to the last 5 minutes before police arrive on the scene. Zimmerman confronted Martin and somebody shoved somebody, but it was Zimmerman who in his actions leading up to the confrontation was the clear aggressor, armed, outweighing, chasing, and accusing/questioning Martin.

Have you read anything posted in this thread, or any of the police reports or eye witness accounts? Or are you just throwing speculations out of your a**?
The police investigators have no reason to lie in the reports. It is a neighborhood watchman's job to be the eyes and ears of the police when the police arent present. Following somebody is not illegal, so you can scratch that notion.
According to Zimmerman, Martin attacked him when asked what he was doing out so late. It wouldn't be hard for a football player to tackle somebody to the ground, especially if Zimmerman was already nervous of the suspect.

The girlfriend, who was on the phone with Martin before Martin fled, says that she "heard Martin get shoved"

Read that again: "she heard Martin get shoved"

How could she have heard a shoving on the phone?

Not only that, but in another 911 phone call, you can hear Zimmerman yelling for help. And eye witness reports say that Martin was ontop, beating Zimmerman's head.

Furthermore, questions =/= accusations. Following =/= being agressive.

You have a clear bias for Martin.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I would punch someone if they kept following me for no reason too....oh and by the way

members of the New Black Panther Party announced they are offering a $10,000 reward for the "capture" of George Zimmerman, the man whot shot Martin.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
The bottom line is, dead people can’t defend them selves, so Zimmerman can say what he wants to say, and of course, the devils favorite will follow suit, and of course be on Zimmerman’s side.

‘Trashy people will always agree with the trashy evil things people do’

The lord understands what happened, and when its time for Zimmerman to leave this earth, he will die and go straight to hell, with the worst murders ever put in hell that lived on earth, and they will beat him, and kill him repeatedly for eternity, as well as all the people that agree with Zimmerman.

God has no openings in its heavens for racist people or people that agree with Zimmerman’s actions as if the young man deserved to die.

I wonder what would have happened if a black man would have shot a white or Hispanic child the same way and explained the same way that Zimmerman did.

I’m just beyond curious as to how 80% of the posters that had the audacity to star certain people adhd comments ,would feel if it was there child or a white or Hispanic young man, I wonder would the comments be the same.
:

I firmly believe anyone who takes a child's life, or harms a child, should have their feet put to the fire. Some of the baiting through this thread, is draining to say the least. I think I'll go back to this thread for a bit Funny Pic Thread until morning. I've developed a bit of a migraine just listening to some of the squabbling in here. Heck, I'd say easily 40% of the thread is infighting among members. Maybe more. Sometimes I wonder if they're here to discuss the case, or fan the flames before they die?

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join