It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

As I said earlier..

His height, walking, clothes, colour... and many other things have all been used to try and justify this murder.

It is sad...

And sad to see ATS used as a platform once again by Stormfront, BNP loonies...

*sigh*

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

you people really need to stop saying people are justifying this "murder". YOU DO NOT KNOW THE FACTS YET AND NEITHER DOES ANYBODY ELSE. it is all speculation

nobody has said that this kid got what he deserved, only speculation that if he was atacking zimmerman and had him on his back pummeling him. nobody is happy the kid died and nobody is posting anything about him being dead is a good thing.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
reply to post by MrWendal

Do you think the boys parents have right to a Wrongful death suit?
edit on 24-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

In my opinion absolutely they do.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah

nobody has said that this kid got what he deserved,

What... have you actually read this thread?

Seen the hate spewed by some?

About typical black criminals and how this kid got what was coming?

Are you blind...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE

BLACK PANTHERS - $10K bounty on Zimmerman

New Black Panther leader Mikhail Muhammad announced the reward during a protest in Sanford Saturday. And when asked whether he was inciting violence, Muhammad replied defiantly: "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

If the government won't do the job, we'll do it," Muhammad said, leading his group of eight party members in chants like "freedom or death" and "justice for Trayvon" while making the iconic gesture of raising their fists into the air

Hmm....Wouldn't they be doing the EXACT same thing they are saying Zimmerman did?
It's like we are really in the stone age. Apparently, a complete understanding of civilized judgement is unnessecary -- I mean, laws, who needs them. Right?

edit on 24-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

What the Black Panther Party is calling for is a crime. Since this is coming from an actual organization, it even fits the legal definition of a "terrorist" organization.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah

you people really need to stop saying people are justifying this "murder".

Of course it's murder...

He followed/stalked and approached an unarmed kid, who he then shot and killed.

How is that not murder?

It may go down technically as manslaughter, involuntary or otherwise, but he murdered the boy... simple.

If he had taken the advice of the police and left the kid alone, the kid would not be dead.

Simple really isn't it?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

i have read a good portion yes. please show me where i missed

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

What the Black Panther Party is calling for is a crime. Since this is coming from an actual organization, it even fits the legal definition of a "terrorist" organization.

Absolutely.
But will anything be done about it?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
reply to post by rufusdrak

I apologize. Try 2:20

he whispers "fu*cking coons" clear as day.

Unless, you know, he was just cursing something in a whisper for no reason.

edit on 24-3-2012 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

I wonder what the temperature was that night? I hear "XXXXing cold". Trayvon was wearing a hoody. Not sure what Zimmerman was wearing. It sounded windy on the phone.

I have no skin in this game. It could've been one or the other that initiated physical aggression. But I've been on two criminal juries and I know by now to look at evidence first and keep emotion out of it. It's hard to sometimes, especially when something hits home, but assumptions and emotions will only put someone behind bars for decades without due process.

/TOA

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well here is a new twist in this whole mess..

Heraldo Rivera says it was because he was wearing a hoodie that he was shot and killed..

NEW YORK (AP) — Fox News Channel commentator Geraldo Rivera said Friday that the hoodie an unarmed black teenager wore when he was killed in Florida is as much responsible for his death as the man who shot him. The veteran TV personality, speaking on "Fox & Friends," waded in with an opinion on the shooting of Trayvon Martin, a story that has attracted national attention over the past month.

He later acknowledged that his comments were "politically incorrect." People wearing hooded sweatshirts are often going to be perceived as a menace, Rivera said. "I'll bet you money that if he didn't have that hoodie on, that nutty neighborhood watch guy wouldn't have responded in that violent and aggressive way," Rivera said. The unarmed 17-year-old Martin was killed Feb. 26 in Sanford. He was wearing a hoodie and returning from a trip to a convenience store when neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman started following him, telling police dispatchers he looked suspicious.

Zimmerman hasn't been charged and says he shot Martin in self-defense. The case brought hundreds of people together in New York with Martin's parents for a protest march this week. The BET television network said it would air a special, "Shoot First: The Tragedy of Trayvon Martin," on Monday. Of Martin, Rivera said, "God bless him, he was an innocent kid, a wonderful kid." But he said the case should be a warning to parents to watch what their children should wear.

"If you dress like a hoodlum eventually some schmuck is going to take you at your word," he wrote in a commentary posted Friday on the website Fox News Latino. Hundreds of people had posted messages on Rivera's Facebook page by Friday afternoon, the overwhelming majority of them negative about Rivera's comments. Rivera compared his own comments to those of fellow Fox analyst Juan Williams, who was fired by National Public Radio in 2010 for saying on Fox that he gets nervous when he sees people on a plane with clothing that identifies them as Muslim.

"No one black, brown or white can honestly tell me that seeing a kid of color with a hood pulled over his head doesn't generate a certain reaction — sometimes scorn, often menace," Rivera wrote in his commentary

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
Well here is a new twist in this whole mess..

Heraldo Rivera says it was because he was wearing a hoodie that he was shot and killed..

Not new, brought up several times in this and the other thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Deal!

This is certainly a tragedy all around. No matter what kind of young man Trayvon was or wasn't, he's too young to have had his life snuffed out. If Zimmerman did kill him with malice or negligence, then he deserves a room at the Hotel Bumhole.

/TOA

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Don't listen to Geraldo he is an idiot. Subtract that 'Hoodie' idea from your brain housing group.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I could really care less about race, clothes style, music listened to, etc etc

A UNARMED teenager is dead, i just have a problem with anyone shooting a unarmed person. I can see if the person was much bigger or stronger and maybe a trained fighter or breaking into your house in the middle of the night.

That kid in his recent pics is a lot smaller than the shooter. He looks no more than a buck fifty.

Regardless of who initiated first contact just dont think that kid would or could have beat that guy to death. Very few people get beat to death by someone who weighs a good 80lbs less than they do, and furthermore i dont see that kid trying to beat the guy to death.

So I just cant justify the shooting.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I could really care less about race, clothes style, music listened to, etc etc

A UNARMED teenager is dead, i just have a problem with anyone shooting a unarmed person. I can see if the person was much bigger or stronger and maybe a trained fighter.

That kid in his recent pics is a lot smaller than the shooter. He looks no more than a buck fifty.

I just dont think that kid would or could have beat that guy to death. Very few people get beat to death by someone who weighs a good 80lbs less than they do, and furthermore i dont see that kid trying to beat the guy to death.

So I just cant justify the shooting.

According to official police reports, Trayvon Martin was 6'3. He played football, had a past experience with fighting, and was athletic. If you would have read the reports, Zimmerman shot Trayvon out of self defense. Trayvon had Zimmerman on the ground, beating him. Zimmerman's instinct was to defend himself.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I really dont see how height plays a part in it. 6"2 and 150 lbs is not big. Size is a combination of height along with weight.

5"9 240-50 lbs guy is much bigger.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I just don't understand how Trayvon was posing like a tough guy with a grill piece as if he was thug life, and be the one who was innocent? Someone who poses like that for social network photos are fakes anyways. I really don't know, but there is a lot more we don't know about.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I really dont see how height plays a part in it. 6"2 and 150 lbs is not big. Size is a combination of height along with weight.

5"9 240-50 lbs guy is much bigger.

An athletic, tall, young male with a history of fighting has every advantage over a short, overweight, older male

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Seriously my friend. Look at most teenagers Facebook page. Most all try to pose like they are cool or tough. The guy did nothing most teenagers arent doing.

I cant count how many young teenage girls are on my sons facebook page with puckered lips in make up. Are they all sluts?

I just think most men in America have become soft as cotton. I just dont see how anyone can find that kids Facebook pics intimidating and looking like someone unarmed you would have to shoot or they would beat you to death.

Anyone who would have to shoot that guy unarmed to survive id have to seriously questioned your masculinity...

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join