It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
I am back because I am an idiot!

An athletic, tall, young male with a history of fighting has every advantage over a short, overweight, older male

People close to Martin say that he did NOT have a history of fighting. Correct me if I am wrong. Also, Martin was very skinny.
edit on 24-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

"who u fought?"

"i know u whooped his ass doe"

Of course people close to Martin would say otherwise
edit on 24-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

Lol.... why are you guys all over his facebook? He continues to get stalked by white people even after he is no longer here...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

Not at all, cause I would probably be dead too. If it was only 7:15 at night some strange man was following me around and me being 17 and not fully grown and still not immune to dumb decision making I probably would have considered the guy a threat and I still might would.

My outlook at that age would be, ive done no wrong, ive hurt no one or broke any laws. Who the hell is this guy stalking me? If he had no badge and was harassing me id have told him to F off and if he had put his hands on me defended myself.

And we dont know Zimmerman didnt put his hands on Martin first!! We dont.

At the end of the day had Zimmerman just waited back and not go up to the kid and waited for the cops (its their job) would the kid still be alive?

I think we all know the answer.
edit on 24-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The police investigators have no reason to lie in the reports.

Actually, if its found out that they mishandled the investigation then they can get in a LOT of trouble. Not to mention lose the confidence of the people.

According to Zimmerman, Martin attacked him when asked what he was doing out so late.

7:30pm is NOT late.

It wouldn't be hard for a football player to tackle somebody to the ground, especially if Zimmerman was already nervous of the suspect.

Well, not really an argument. First off, any idea what position Martin played? Second, Zimmerman weighed more than 100 ponds than Martin. Its not easy to tackle a guy with such a weight difference.

Not only that, but in another 911 phone call, you can hear Zimmerman yelling for help. And eye witness reports say that Martin was ontop, beating Zimmerman's head.

We REALLY need to identify this eye witness. His word really holds no weight until we know who he is. Wait for the trail on that.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Not at all, cause I would probably be dead too. If it was only 7:15 at night some strange man was following me around and me being 17 and not fully grown and still not immune to dumb decision making I probably would have considered the guy a threat and I still might would.

My outlook at that age would be, ive done no wrong, ive hurt no one or broke any laws. Who the hell is this guy stalking me? If he had no badge and was harassing me id have told him to F off and if he had put his hands on me defended myself.

And we dont know Zimmerman did int put his hands on Martin first? We dont.

At the end of the day had Zimmerman just waited back and not go up to the kid and waited for the cops (its their job) would the kid still be alive?

I think we all know the answer.

Wow, so many loaded words in the post...I don't know where to begin!

First of all, if you would have looked at my map on page 49, you would see that Zimmerman was not "stalking" Martin, rather, he followed Martin in his car only after he had spotted Martin peering into houses.

Secondly, I had a nightwatch man stop and ask what I was doing out so late when I was fifteen. Yet, I didn't freak out, I just politely told him I was running. He then drove away. Martin could have easily done the same.

Actually, according to eye witness and reports, we do know who put their hands on who first: Martin.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Actually no you dont, someone looked out the window and saw Martin on top of him.. No one saw the initial start of the conflict!!!

And how the hell do we know he identified himself as a night watchman?

And furthermore i seriously have a issue of him shooting a unarmed teenager..

Unfortunately it seems a lot on ATS are gun obsessed and if it was up to them everyone would be brandishing a gun on their waist like it was the mid 1800's and everyone was Wyatt Earp.

(This coming from someone who has numerous firearms and loves the 2nd amendment)

Carrying a gun is a large responsibility. Hence Zimmerman should have kept his distance and waited for the cops. HE is not a cop!!!!

My god 7:15 isnt late!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

First of all, if you would have looked at my map on page 49, you would see that Zimmerman was not "stalking" Martin, rather, he followed Martin in his car only after he had spotted Martin peering into houses.

No proof what so ever of this claim. In fact, I dont think Zimmerman even said Martin was looking in houses.

Secondly, I had a nightwatch man stop and ask what I was doing out so late when I was fifteen. Yet, I didn't freak out, I just politely told him I was running. He then drove away. Martin could have easily done the same.

Yah, your personal anecdote does not apply. Martin was doing no wrong and he was out at 7:30pm. And also, Zimmerman is NOT a guard, he is a vigilante who did not identify himself to the child he was chasing.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So essentially if we are to believe the police investigators Zimmerman, . . .

I would use "investigated" very loosely in this case.

Zimmerman - - said: "This is what happened . . . " - - - investigation closed.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Actaully no you dont, someone look out the windows and saw martime on top of him.. NO One saw the intiiation.

And how the hell do we know he idtified himself as a night watchman..

And furthermore i seriously have a issue of him shooting a unarmed teenager..

Unfortunate it seems a lot on ATS are gun obsessed and if it was up to them everyone would be brandishing a gun on their waist like it was the mid 1800's and everyone was Wyatt Earp.

(This coming from someone who has numerous firearms and loves the 2nd amendment)

Carrying a gun is a large responsibility. Hence Zimmerman should have kept his distance and waited for the cops. HE is not a cop!!!!

My god 7:15 isnt late!!!!!!

Because he identified himself as the night watchman. An elected position by the other member's of the neighborhood.

He shot out of self defense. It doesn't matter if he was a cop or not -- he felt his life was in danger.

There is absolutely ZERO evidence that Zimmerman instigated anything. However, there is evidence that states that Martin attacked Zimmerman from behind.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Its funny their are numerous people in this thread I have never agreed with on any subject and cant stand most of their opinions and yet we agree on this case.. It says a lot lol

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

So you would punch someone for following you around??? If I was Zimmerman and things happened as they appear I would shoot you if you had threatened me.

Why is it that all the evidence is fairly clear. It wasn't the kid screaming---- it was Zimmerman. Had blood on his body(his own blood) and grass stains on the back of his head and his clothes. The kid wasn't just a kid. why show him as twelve???

I think it wouldn't matter to you who is really guilty. You don't care what the facts are, do you. If it turns out that he wasn't just an innocent kid are you going to apologize for all the rant??????

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

No proof what so ever of this claim. In fact, I dont think Zimmerman even said Martin was looking in houses.

Yah, your personal anecdote does not apply. Martin was doing no wrong and he was out at 7:30pm. And also, Zimmerman is NOT a guard, he is a vigilante who did not identify himself to the child he was chasing.

In 911 tapes, Zimmerman claims that Martin was out casing houses. Meaning, he was out looking for houses that could easily be broken into. Keep in mind that the neighborhood had numerous recent break ins. How much you want to bet that they stop after this?

And, you have no way of knowing if Zimmerman identified himself. Neither does Martin's girlfriend because Martin decided to run away before Zimmerman could identify himself.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Because he identified himself as the night watchman. An elected position by the other member's of the neighborhood.

When did he do that?

There is absolutely ZERO evidence that Zimmerman instigated anything. However, there is evidence that states that Martin attacked Zimmerman from behind.

Except there is evidence that Zimmerman instigated. If chasing down someone for no reason isnt "instigating" then i dont know what is.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dakota1s2
reply to post by RealSpoke

So you would punch someone for following you around??? If I was Zimmerman and things happened as they appear I would shoot you if you had threatened me.

Why is it that all the evidence is fairly clear. It wasn't the kid screaming---- it was Zimmerman. Had blood on his body(his own blood) and grass stains on the back of his head and his clothes. The kid wasn't just a kid. why show him as twelve???

I think it wouldn't matter to you who is really guilty. You don't care what the facts are, do you. If it turns out that he wasn't just an innocent kid are you going to apologize for all the rant??????

Thank you. Finally, someone with brains to see the evidence that is laid out infront of them, and to see the major MSM bias that most posters are now subject to.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

He put himself in a position to be attacked if he was. HE should have kept a eye on him and waited for cops to arrive! Whats so hard to understand about that?

HE DID not see the kid break any laws!!!!!!!!! And ONCE AGAIN how do you know Zimmerman didnt try to detain him?!?!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

When did he do that?

Except there is evidence that Zimmerman instigated. If chasing down someone for no reason isnt "instigating" then i dont know what is.

Going to need some citation on the last part. Most sources that claim Zimmerman instigated the fight are recent stories just coming out. However, the people who say Martin instigated it have kept to their story since day one.

By identified, I mean he told police he was the watchman.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

In 911 tapes, Zimmerman claims that Martin was out casing houses. Meaning, he was out looking for houses that could easily be broken into. Keep in mind that the neighborhood had numerous recent break ins. How much you want to bet that they stop after this?

What? Why are you condemning this kid for something that there is no evidence of him doing? Casing out houses? He was walking HOME.

And, you have no way of knowing if Zimmerman identified himself. Neither does Martin's girlfriend because Martin decided to run away before Zimmerman could identify himself.

Right... But according to the girlfriend, Zimmerman just started chasing and questioning Martin. No where does she say that Zimmerman identified himself, and even if had Zimmerman has no right to conduct investigations on passing civilians.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Going to need some citation on the last part. Most sources that claim Zimmerman instigated the fight are recent stories just coming out. However, the people who say Martin instigated it have kept to their story since day one.

Citation? Okay. Take a look at that recording of the 911 call. Zimmerman clearly states he is chasing Martin.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well guys i guess anyone can be a cop now,, I can get a gun and go harass people who are not breaking any laws just cause I feel they might break a law..

Anyone i dont recognize in my neighborhood better be very afraid!!!

This is what you guys are saying,,, you should be careful what you wish for and you damn well better not come in my neighborhood then

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

He put himself in a position to be attacked if he was. HE should have kept a eye on him and waited for cops to arrive! Whats so hard to understand about that?

HE DID not see the kid break any laws!!!!!!!!! And ONCE AGAIN how do you know Zimmerman didnt try to detain him?!?!

You wouldnt be saying that if Zimmerman was never attacked to begin with. Zimmerman tried to keep an eye on him, but Martin fled. Zimmerman couldnt put any eyes on him.

Zimmerman did not know if Martin had or had not broken any laws, yet, when Martin ran, Zimmerman's, like anybody's, only assumption was that he had or was going to.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You know what they say about assumptions. I would bet you anything if this was your son you would be singing a different toon...

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join