It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+70 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
WHAT THE MSM ISNT TELLING YOU
OBAMA - "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."

What the protestors and MSM are saying:

-- "Trayvon Martin was a helpless child."--
Don't be fooled by the pictures from his 7th grade graduation. Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, and a football player. Far from helpless against a 5'8, overweight, Zimmerman.

--"Trayvon was a child of high moral standing."--

imageshack.us...
Actually, from his facebook posts we can assume he was a known drug dealer.

--"Zimmerman was told by police not to follow Martin."--
Wrong. Zimmerman was told that by a 911 dispatcher who has no authority.

--"Zimmerman shot at Trayvon without reason."---
Wrong. According to the POLICE REPORT, Zimmerman was bleeding and had wet, grass stains on the back of his shirt.

--"You can hear Trayvon yelling for help in the 911 audio files."
According to EYE WITNESS accounts, Zimmerman was underneath Trayvon Martin yelling for help.

--"Trayvon lived in the nieghborhood."--
False again. Trayvon was serving an 8 day school suspension at the time and staying with his father.

More to come as the investigation continues.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The story is really said. Why would anyone shoot an innocent kid

This song really hit me hard.

Trayvon was going to his father that worked in the gated community. Then randomly shot.

edit on 23-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
well, still he was unarmed. since when do security guards have the right to follow you, harass you, then shot you when you tell them to take a hike.

these mall cops are police rejects or worse, police wannabe's. imagine how f-uped you have to that you don't even qualify to be a cop in america, and have to settle to be a toy cop.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

+56 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

The guy who shot him was not a cop!! He was a Neighborhood Watch person. Just an ordinary guy, who lives there.

It is funny the OP talks about how big the 17 year old kid was... but you know what? It wouldn't matter if he is 7 feet tall, he is still not bulletproof!

The FACT that the OP seems to conveniently leave out is that the shooter is NOT a cop, he did NOT witness a crime and yet he chased down and followed a 17 year old kid who ran from him because he just HAD to know what this kid was doing in his neighborhood.

I believe in neighborhood watch programs. I keep very strange hours due to work and all my neighbors know I keep an eye on our little area when they are sleeping. I see people all the time who look like they dont belong. I see people all the time who I wonder what they are doing. What I do not do is approach them. I watch them. If they break the law, thats another story, but until a law is broken I have no business involving myself in what they are doing or not doing. It's none of my business until they do something in my neighborhood that makes it my business.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
well, still he was unarmed. since when do security guards have the right to follow you, harass you, then shot you when you tell them to take a hike.

these mall cops are police rejects or worse, police wannabe's. imagine how f-uped you have to that you don't even qualify to be a cop in america, and have to settle to be a toy cop.

Zimmerman was a volunteer neighborhood watchman who had helped bust past crimes in his career. If you would watch the eye witness accounts and read the official police report, you would see that Zimmerman was attacked by Martin AFTER Zimmerman had decided to quit pursuing him. Zimmerman ASKED Trayvon what he was doing out at night. Apparently its normal to go for a walk in the night to buy skittles and ice tea

Yes, the death of anyone is a tragedy. But there are WHOLE riots and protest being insticated by "racial war fighters" who are ignoring the facts.

+2 more 
link   

WITNESSES SAYS IT WAS NOT SELF DEFENSE.

He was 17y.o, 6' and 140 pounds, a twig with no weapon.

+17 more 
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

First off, well done on compiling truth. Well bloody done!

This was a series of events that culminated in the death of a young man.

It has and will continue to get so twisted into an agenda for anyone with a megaphone, that the actual impact of the death will be lost in the speeches, protests, walk-ins, walk-outs, and marches.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just listen to Zimmerman's 911 call.

What is the crime here? He is staring? He is looking at addresses? He is walking around?

According to Zimmerman is on drugs and very suspicious yet has no excuse for what he is doing that is so suspicious other than his own paranoia because they had break ins previously.

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
A RANDOM GUY SHOT A KID FOR NO REASON.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?, THIS IS

MURDER?

Trayvon was looking for is dad, because his dad works in the gated community. [

CAN YOU STOMACH HEARING THAT? HE'S SCREAMING FOR HELP WHILE GETTING SHOT

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by RealSpoke

There had been a string of break ins in that neighborhood.
As a neigghborhood watchman, it was Zimmerman's duty to patrol the area. It was night, it was raining, and he saw a young male walking around peering in houses. Zimmerman was attacked by Trayvon. Zimmerman shot him out of self defense.

+9 more 
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas

Actually, from his facebook posts we can assume he was a known drug dealer.

--"Zimmerman was told by police not to follow Martin."--
Wrong. Zimmerman was told that by a 911 dispatcher who has no authority.

--"Zimmerman shot at Trayvon without reason."---
Wrong. According to the POLICE REPORT, Zimmerman was bleeding and had wet, grass stains on the back of his shirt.

--"You can hear Trayvon yelling for help in the 911 audio files."
According to EYE WITNESS accounts, Zimmerman was underneath Trayvon Martin yelling for help.

--"Trayvon lived in the nieghborhood."--
False again. Trayvon was serving an 8 day school suspension at the time and staying with his father.

More to come as the investigation continues.

WELL, WELL, WELL... so the truth comes out...

Sounds like this shooting was 100% justifiable.

And I imagine that all who are saying otherwise would have done the SAME thing in this situation.

Harmless victim?? NONSENSE!!

[color=cyan]100% JUSTIFIABLE. Case closed. A trouble maker who was shot in self-defense.
edit on 23-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas

Zimmerman was a volunteer neighborhood watchman who had helped bust past crimes in his career. If you would watch the eye witness accounts and read the official police report, you would see that Zimmerman was attacked by Martin AFTER Zimmerman had decided to quit pursuing him. Zimmerman ASKED Trayvon what he was doing out at night. Apparently its normal to go for a walk in the night to buy skittles and ice tea

Yes, the death of anyone is a tragedy. But there are WHOLE riots and protest being insticated by "racial war fighters" who are ignoring the facts.

Actually it IS normal to walk at night to get skittles and iced tea! I walk to my corner store damn near every single night for anything. A soda. A pack of smokes. A candy bar cause I suddenly got a sweet tooth. Just last night at 3am I walked to the corner store because I was in the mood for ice cream!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Zimmerman was not a cop, he was not a mall cop, and he was not a security guard. He was an armed man that was involved in the neighborhood watch.

Neighbors describe watch leader at center of Florida investigation

Zimmerman attended a four-month law-enforcement program in 2008 at the sheriff's office, said Kim Cannaday, spokeswoman for the Seminole County sheriff's office.
In his application for the course, Zimmerman wrote: "I hold law enforcement officers in the highest regard and I hope to one day become one."

www.cnn.com...

Let us not get things in the story any more confused than they already are. I would like us to try and keep the facts straight. There is a lot to this story and the biggest fact is that none of us were there.

Raist

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

There is no proof that trayvon assaulted him. There is direct evidence of the contrary.

But if some huge creepy dude was following me around while trying to find my dad I'd be scared and punch him too. ..

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is just huge, fox 13 tampa has spoke to
the witness, the witness saw treyvon jump out
from behind a bush and attack zimmerman.
ZIMMERMAN WAS THE ONE SCREAMING
ON THE TAPES..

ZIMMERMAN was acting in self defense IT IS ALL
COMING OUT NOW FOLKS~~

treyvon martin agressor
Trayvon Martin was the "The Aggressor"http://motherjones.com/mojo/2012/03/glenn-beck-blaze-trayvon-martin
www.hollywoodreporter.com...
Trayvon Martin Case: 911 Tapes 'Not As Conclusive As People Think,' Says Defense Attorney
www.ibtimes.com...

A WITNESS HAS JUST CAME OUT
STATING THEY SAY TREYVON BEING THE AGRESSOR
THIS IS HUGE..

Just hitting the wires folks...
ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT
THE PROOF IS HERE
UPDATE NO CHARGES ARE GOING TO BE FILED..
I told you so.

Feds Doubt They Can Charge Trayvon's Killer
www.montananewsreports.com...

Zimmerman is innocent.

The feds know zimmerman acted
in self defense. Treyvon attacked
him first this is why they have no case.
Treyvon bullied the wrong guy this time..

This is just a MSM political race war.
Obama has made sure to stick his
nose into it.. Dont let a good crisis go to waste.

JUST WAIT AND SEE

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Maybe I'm wrong, was the guy a mall cop? I don't think so, so it's even worse.. He's a vigilante.. Isn't that illegal?

What's the difference between a vigilante and a neighborhood watch captain? Aren't they kinda one and the same?

The kid was unarmed. Even if the murderer was a vigilante, doesn't there need to be a crime to stop? So if no crime, he's just a murderer. End of story.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
an eye for an eye?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join