It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man has heart attack while eating ‘Triple Bypass Burger’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
A guy had a heart attack last week while eating a burger appropriately named a "Triple Bypass Burger"

And if that's not enough, the restaurant's name is "The Heart Attack Grill" in Las Vegas......
owned by a company called "Diet Center LLC"

The grill relocated to Las Vegas after closing in Chandler, Arizona.

A restaurant called “The Heart Attack Grilled” finally earned its name on Saturday when a customer eating one of their Triple Bypass Burgers had a cardiac arrest.

“At the time of the incident I was performing bypass procedures on other patients,” restaurant owner Jon Basso told Raw Story. “My ‘head’ nurse informed me that one of our patients was having an actual heart attack.”

Basso comes to work dressed as a “doctor” and his waitresses wear sexy nurse costumes, but on this night they had to call in trained medical professionals.

News Story

Local TV Video

wiki

I wonder if they missed this news: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well atleast he went out with his boots on, me Id prefer in the sack with the wife...

But I believe this has been posted already.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Could be good for business.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Oh the irony...

But he did it his way...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

to state the obvious his diet over the previous 5 years caused his death , not what was on the plate

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Already posted, but gotta say ... That's one hell of a kick in the backside!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Man, I remember watching an episode featured Heart Attack Grill. I thought it was on Man vs Food. Turns out it was on Travel Channel's Extreme Pig Out:

All I could remember was how HOT the waitresses looked.

Never knew they moved to Las Vegas. A good move. And this incident will probably bring them more business. Sad, huh?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The guy didn't die!!!

Paramedics were called Saturday night, fire spokesman Tim Szymanski said, and the man was hospitalized. His name and information about his condition weren't made public.

new topics

top topics

join