It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

HELLO this is Madonna. Her whole career has been about symbolism. This is absolutely nothing new. The symbolism in this half time show was more than obvious if you ask me. Is it a conspiracy? No....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

What exactly is the "OCCULT" I hear people talk about all the time. Because it seems like a label that Christians use to lump all non-Christian beliefs into one category, which is BS. Much like the word pagan or witchcraft the word Occult is about as overused and vaguely defined as possible.

Roman mythology is roman mythology, it is not hidden secret knowledge that people are unaware of, it's not part of the "OCCULT". Any person with a basic understanding of symbolism and mythology understands this stuff and there is nothing sinister about it (other than Madonna's singing).

This.

Although, I did like her performance. Except those idiots LMFAO and that Cee-lo Green character. Those LMFAO guys make me want to commit violent crimes on them. I almost can't believe that someone as horrible and bad at music exists as the LMFAO guys.

Okay, it's clear I despise them, but about Madonna. I think she did well, and I for one enjoyed the imagery of mythological beings. Then again, I'm an agnostic atheist, so I don't get frightened and pee my pants at the sight of pagan imagery.

yes, its almost like maybe the LMFAO guy or 2, Nick Minaj, and MIA are also "illuminati" like Madonna. You can find a pic of Madonna wearing a masonic/egyptian pyramid from many years ago its not her 1st rodeo as the Babylon Whore. Lady Gaga took her place no doubt

that said, i saw the LMFAO curly dude on Mad Money with Jim Cramer..he's clearly jewish and invited on crammer's show for no reason at all, and he is clearly jewish, not that there is anything wrong with that at all but maybe in the club?

Nicy Minaj..clearly from that french word .

see low green has been wearing darth vader style equipment for months.
these are not moral people guys as you understand morality.
edit on 6-2-2012 by SuperTripps because: addition.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I guess she didn't get the memo that BABYLON IS FALLEN!, and even if she had, it would have been too late to change the whole program, so she can be forgiven.

Let's just see however what Lady Gaga comes out with next, now that the lines have been drawn..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Originally posted by indigothefish
madonna is the virgin mary.

" christianity is the creation of the elite structure of illuminati and organized occult societies,"

I take no issue with you bashing Christianity, but don't say something so inaccurate that it goes so far beyond a rational opinion and so far beyond the wildest of interpretations that it can only be called a blatant lie.

edit on 6-2-2012 by Res Ipsa because: fixing quote

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

of course there is no conspiracy. its an outright esoteric/occult performance art show. the music didn't matter. it was about the symbolism

no conspiracy at all

its well within the sign of most people who are on ATS which is why its so SURPRISING so many people have spent the last 200 posts in denial

the stage is their church, just like the typical Cable Channel or Hollywood blockbuster

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
this is not MADONNA's 1st rodeo as the Babylonian/Egyptian/Roman Queen/Slut

FYI, there is no hidden conspiracy. its blatant and outright you just have to be schooled in the symbolism to know the potential meanings. and the meanings are very limited between the ancient knowledge/occult potentialities that are out there

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

yes christianity is more satanic than most christians would be able to accept or even conceive. the complexity of it is truely impressive even from the standpoint of someone who is totally against the slavery of a whole race. with the destruction of each empire a new structure of religion and subliminal control on the population is put in place. i know you might disagree with alot of that but it is somewhat besides the point to this thread, however i beleive following this thread could lead you to the same conclusion.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
madonna is the virgin mary.

i would say that because christianity is the creation of the elite structure of illuminati and organized occult societies, the subliminal ritual during the half time show was a harvesting of the number of viewers of the event to make the ritual more power. the goal of the ritual probably being the illuminati glorifying their virgin mary, the mother of their savior figure ( who to the sheeple, slave work force, the rest of humanity might be more of an 'antichrist' or oppressive figure )

personally i connect this to the 2012 olympic london stadium.

it has 14 pyramids, but they are not capless, they are caped with the stadium's lights. this is the subliminal message for a messianic event that the masses have been programed for for a long long time. the 14 likely represents the 14 peices of osiris, whom was the creation of an elite occult society ( the illuminati of the time ). remember, this is THEIR savior that the human race has been used to ressurect. rituals like the half time show will be used.

does anyone have any comments on this:

That is the Mantra OM, the symbol of Primordial Vibration.
Mantra OM

I see the circle with the X in the middle to represent Sugaar, the pre-Christian Basque deity of storms and thunder.
Sugaar

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Once in a while there is a thread that become very popular....i think this one is one of them, everyone seems to find something new every minute, madonna sure have alot of attention today...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I have a question for everyone who says there was no occult symbolism in this half time show and that it was all for "entertainment purposes" (Who's entertainment btw?):

Have you ever studied the occult? How many books on the subject have you read? Are you familiar AT ALL with ritual magick? Ever read any of Crowley's work? Masonic rituals? Have you read about ANY of this stuff? Or did you just come here to laugh at people who have?

I have studied the occult for 17 years and it was blatantly obvious to me from the moment the show started that I was looking at a ritual complete with occult symbolism everywhere. How can any of you tell me that I didn't see what is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU YOURSEVES!?

The REAL truth here is that those of you who are stuck in your shells and refuse to believe what is literally in front of your face (TPTB love that btw) are too scared to have your quaint and comfortable views of how the world operates altered in any way shape or form. It's looking you right in the face and people have even DIAGRAMMED it for you, yet you would rather mock those who have probably studied the symbolism far more extensively than you ever have.

I understand it's far easier to laugh at this stuff and not have your paradigm crumble around you. I sympathize with you because it's not a fun process. But when people have diagrammed it and highlighted it for you complete with reference material, Don't sit there and call them crazy because you are in complete denial.

Chalk it up to the artist expressing her personal spiritual beliefs if that's what you have to do to feel safe but to deny the symbolism is even there when it's staring you right in the eye (pun intended) is almost comical (I can assure you, it's certainly funny to the people who plan this stuff).

That is not voicing your opinion. It is willful ignorance.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

There is the truth, and then how it was misused and abused for "authority" and top-down control and domination, the first is of Christ and the emanations of the descipleship of Christ (those who follow HIM) and the other, anti-Christ, or those who abuse him, and his power. It's vitally important to draw the distinction between the two things. Furthermore, his is not a "house" divided, and so in the final analysis, at the end of the day, one house remains (founded deeply on the rock of ages) while the other falls, and oh what a fall it will have (had).

BABYLON IS FALLEN!

The time has come.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

so you are saying that this:

is this

?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423
Once in a while there is a thread that become very popular....i think this one is one of them, everyone seems to find something new every minute, madonna sure have alot of attention today...

That's because she had to have all this flash bang imagery....The only thing that would have made the whole show much more enjoyable would've been hearing the c.d. skip while she was lip syncing

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Blessings on whowever was quick to give that post a star. Let my celebration be yours also!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Looks like a devil bunny

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Wow...I can't even believe this thread is taking up space here. I hate to be dismissive, but with all due respect, I think someone has too much free time on their hands, and an active imagination. I saw a response that said this performance was a SATANIC RITUAL. ( This is obviously why gay men like her, right??? )

If there was a "Satan", which there is no proof of in any way - as with most claims in the Bible - I think he would be much more effective working in say, the Pentagon, or as an elected official, or the CEO of Wal-Mart.
Oh, Wait! Maybe "Satan" is a Muslim ! That must be it !

Canned vocals, flashy lights, and a predictable choreographed stage show....easily forgotten.
With folks like the GOP lineup, who needs Satan?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
VeryInteresting.
2nd

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The imagery and symbolism in this performance is very obvious to those who have researched this type of stuff. It has been very common in recent years. The music industry and entertainment industry in general is ripe with this lately. If your not aware of it you more than likely like won't see anything. Those who are aware are all up in arms today over the performance and rightfully so.

These are interesting times in which we live. I think most would agree with that. I would ask those that have commented saying that there is nothing to this to just take a few moments and research symbolism and the music industry. You will see a pattern develop. It's becoming more and more obvious

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So sorry if this has already been posted. This is a great site full of info.
vigilant citizen

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nonono

It's more than interesting, it's absolutely hilarious!

Talk about a royal screwup designed to please all the wrong people!

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join