It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I personally don't think Madonna was representing anything but her awful lip syncing ability. Being a musician myself, that is one thing I cannot stand to see/hear is a performer mouthing the words..awful to watch

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
reply to post by Chalupas

a group of male followers worshiping a whore goddess

Hehe... Madonna, whore goddess. Took the words right out of my mouth.

I hope they enjoyed worshiping their whore goddess though.

I personally believe this has no place at a football game, but just my opinion. The game itself was good though, interesting come-back at the end.
Goddess you say?

goddess nay. just whore in my strained eyes.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Yes I noticed the occult stuff. But more what I noticed that people practically worship these pop stars. Madonna being carried in as if shes too holy to touch the floor. Jesus is the one we should be worshiping.

Yes there is an illuminati. But please look deeper. There has been one who's been deceiving for far longer. His name is Satan.

You can write me off as an ignorant christian, it wouldn't be the first time..I pray God opens all of your eyes. There are powers at work beyond our understanding. God bless you all.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
reply to post by Chalupas

a group of male followers worshiping a whore goddess

Hehe... Madonna, whore goddess. Took the words right out of my mouth.

I hope they enjoyed worshiping their whore goddess though.

I personally believe this has no place at a football game, but just my opinion. The game itself was good though, interesting come-back at the end.
Goddess you say?

goddess nay. just whore in my strained eyes.

Whore goddess: "having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, mystery, Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth."

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wow, this has got to 30 pages and we're still discussing this as if the OP was onto something?

Let's hope the wardens take the asylum back sometime soon eh?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Wow, this has got to 30 pages and we're still discussing this as if the OP was onto something?

Let's hope the wardens take the asylum back sometime soon eh?
Try to be a bit more helpful.

so what are your opinions on this?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
madonna is the virgin mary.

i would say that because christianity is the creation of the elite structure of illuminati and organized occult societies, the subliminal ritual during the half time show was a harvesting of the number of viewers of the event to make the ritual more power. the goal of the ritual probably being the illuminati glorifying their virgin mary, the mother of their savior figure ( who to the sheeple, slave work force, the rest of humanity might be more of an 'antichrist' or oppressive figure )

personally i connect this to the 2012 olympic london stadium.

it has 14 pyramids, but they are not capless, they are caped with the stadium's lights. this is the subliminal message for a messianic event that the masses have been programed for for a long long time. the 14 likely represents the 14 peices of osiris, whom was the creation of an elite occult society ( the illuminati of the time ). remember, this is THEIR savior that the human race has been used to ressurect. rituals like the half time show will be used.

does anyone have any comments on this:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
madonna is the virgin mary.

i would say that because christianity is the creation of the elite structure of illuminati and organized occult societies, the subliminal ritual during the half time show was a harvesting of the number of viewers of the event to make the ritual more power. the goal of the ritual probably being the illuminati glorifying their virgin mary, the mother of their savior figure ( who to the sheeple, slave work force, the rest of humanity might be more of an 'antichrist' or oppressive figure )

personally i connect this to the 2012 olympic london stadium.

it has 14 pyramids, but they are not capless, they are caped with the stadium's lights. this is the subliminal message for a messianic event that the masses have been programed for for a long long time. the 14 likely represents the 14 peices of osiris, whom was the creation of an elite occult society ( the illuminati of the time ). remember, this is THEIR savior that the human race has been used to ressurect. rituals like the half time show will be used.

does anyone have any comments on this:

i tend to lean more to the elite modify and misuse christianity. you can't mix it with egypt and greece and aceint babylon.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

this very ritual itself mixes greek and egyptian themes for a reason. as in the same power structure behind the scenes of the egyptian society ( osiris ) was the same power structure that ruled greek ( became jesus )
edit on 2/6/2012 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i think its sh*t that she didn't even sing most of it.

i could have dressed up and pranced about like a fool and mimed to a backing track

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Looks like Madonna and I have something in common... Neither of us have ever sung at the Superbowl

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i love the world peace part, i was hoping she would say something like it's time for world peace, i felt something needed to be said or displayed and then i saw world peace wriiten out and i got tears in my eyes...

so cool

thank you

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

wow, great catch dude
kudos

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Poor, poor girl. Has MONARCH written all over her, as this show once again shows. Brainwashing at its finest. Too bad there are lots of children watching her and others like her.
edit on 6-2-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
i love the world peace part, i was hoping she would say something like it's time for world peace, i felt something needed to be said or displayed and then i saw world peace wriiten out and i got tears in my eyes...

so cool

thank you

the ritual's effect was powerful on YOU! haha that's exactly what this thread is talking about!
edit on 2/6/2012 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is why I watch hockey...no fireworks, no lame halftime show....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ihsahn
I see absolutely nothing wrong with the imagery in this performance. I really think some of you are reading into it way too much, it was simply inspired by Roman/Greek (possibly Norse) mythology and I actually thought it was very creative compared to the crap the last couple years. That being said, I care nothing for the type of music performed and especially Madonna (but I doubt we'll ever be seeing any Black Metal performed at a superbowl, haha)

A lot of you just need to chill out. Not everything you see has to do with the Illuminati.

who said the illuminati were totally evil???? i never did

its one thing to be enlightened about the occult, about symbolism and the message here..and to comment

but there are literally MANY people brainwashed to not see anything in this performance at all

that is the problem. they are literally MOCKING those people with the symbolism and ritual

also, shows like the super bowl are where this cult SHOWS OFF their beliefs and rituals for all to see. this was the most overt I've ever seen them go . these people don't have formal CHURCHES to express their beliefs. they do it they control of hollywood, religion, banks, all top down stuff and private meetings like bilderberg, trilateral, etc

so this IS their church and chance to show off

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Why does it always go back to religion. That's what is really bothering me. Everyone is looking so deep in to this they're seeing whatever they want to see.

You know what I saw? Nothing. Didn't watch it. I guess instead of being a negative nancy I'll have to actually watch it and tell all of you what I see. I'm sure that would make a lot of people happy.

Give me 30 minutes to an hour and I'll have a full report of details.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I think its safe to say, from the time Janet Jackson had her "wardrobe malfunction" .... Halftime in the NFL would never be the same.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The whole performance rocked! Madonna FTW!

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join